Step 1.) Print out photos of idealistic photogenic white families and people

Step 1.) Print out photos of idealistic photogenic white families and people.

Step 2.) Post them around campus.

That's it.

i think you forgot to read the part where you were told there is no phase 2

This girl was voted the most symmetrical face or something in the world. I could imagine leftists throwing a tantrum that it's a white child (leftists hate white children the most).

also "DO NOT ALTER THIS IMAGE IN ANY WAY!"

Would be a mass triggering.

>i think you forgot to read the part where you were told there is no phase 2

>print out idealistic photogenic white families and people

uhh sorry sweetie but this isn't the 50s anymore and people suddenly don't have amnesia. sociologists have thoroughly debunked the myth of the perfect family 50s. the nuclear family is over

Faggot, my idea is the prequel that should have been. IOTBW is shit tier and unfunny. Random pictures of white families wearing white posing for a professional photo on the beach with no explanation popping up all over US campuses is God tier. Don't associate that autistic IOTBW shit tier bullshit with my idea.

this isn't a phase 2 this is a new concept completely.

can you imagine making love to her

t. Roy Moore

Just stick to milk.

Fuck off, shill.

kek

Think about how unfunny IOTBW is. You're a normie and you walk by a cheaply poorly designed poster that says "It's Ok To Be White". You immediately think, "Oh that faggot autist with the anime pillow from the dorm next to me probably did that, ha wow."

Now imagine random photogenic white people/families being posted all around school, on the bulletin boards, in the hallways, on the doors, etc. There's nothing to go by. It's subtle but focused and leftists will hate seeing it. The result will play out beautifully because there's no catch phrase that immediately raises suspicions of Bitchard Aspie Spencer tier trolling.

She looks 5 years old you sick fuck. Kill yourself predator.

What's the story behind this picture? Looks like some marvel comics movie

Yeah probably 5 to 11. I was just asking a question. Can you? Imagine being so pedo wanting to grip her little ass while thrusting your pike deep inside

This is not funny guys!

Because if you can imagine it
You probably should work for the u.s gov. You'd fit in

Post this shit in the main hallway but in a place that doesn't make sense. Post it in a few places. Why? People will see it in the main hall and not get it. People will see it a second time and think something is up. People will see it a third time and realize that white people are up to something far more sinister than previous IOTBW attempts.

Not

really? I posted this around my campus

Think about how unfunny this is.

That's so autistic man, nobody is going to read all of that and take it seriously. It's not elegant and it's obvious who posted it.

use this instead
just change to your pig driving language

It's a photograph from an art exhibit.

This result is pretty decent, but it's obvious they're just doing their political part. IOTBW is like running through the school halls like Naruto yelling that Jews did 9/11. Obviously it's going to trigger some lefties but of course it's going to trigger some lefties and it's retarded.

Pictures of white people is not a normal thing to be triggered by. A Nazi slogan is. (let's not kid ourselves, they know who is posting IOTBW)

Bless you brother. Love you dearly

If some of you timid faggots aren't going to help out with this that's alright, but stop wasting space on this thread. I will be the first to post these pictures at my school and on telephone poles around school and stuff and I will post results.

I'm not timid, I am a coward. You could get me to do this maybe 16 years ago, but today I am an old fat homeless piece of shit falling apart with no goals, path, support or future.

You're hired.

You are also forgetting that if it does gain traction, the first thing they will see is that it came from a Sup Forums thread. Then it is automatically associated with MUH NAZIS and MUH ALT-RIGHT by the media and twitter users

Yeah, leftists will hate seeing it because there is only one painfully obvious reason for it to be there. Some "autist with an anime pillow" that is so desperately aware that he himself will never procreate who has formed his entire world view only around tricking people who looks like him into doing so. Only to scare them off at the thought of serving his creepy interests. People realise those "photogenic" white families isn't reality, reality doesn't look like that, has never looked like that. Only in weird marginal joyless upper class suburbs and propagande posters and that is still the ideal norm for most people, and no one really thinks it isn't "ok to be white"... who has actually said that it isn't? People are just starting to realise that the world is a little bigger than that.

Anyways.. Triggered soyboy coming through, rant over. Just please read these words and you will maybe get real and have a child or five some time for some other reason than weird magic identity reasons.

Fuck it.

Dude, it's a meme. Relax.

This one is also golden.

whats with the manlet

I doubt leftists will notice.