Our favorite kettlebell merchant recently told Dan Carlin that white nationalists will always hang themselves if you...

Our favorite kettlebell merchant recently told Dan Carlin that white nationalists will always hang themselves if you give them a rope

How do we use what he said to get Uncle Jared on the show? DUDE WEED BRO gets about 100,000,000 downloads every month, the normie redpill potential here is off the charts

Other urls found in this thread:

savieo.com/youtube/ceItMiYZe9Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he's dumb, but he's not as dumb as he lets on. he was going on and on about how dumb people are for thinking whites are smarter than blacks, on average, just because they have less melanin. nobody is dumb enough to strawman that hard unintentionally, right?

Bamp
Joe Rogaine is as bluepilled as they come make sure to archive links to him so he doesn't get views.

>young jamie viral marketing for joe on 4chins
>hide, sage, report

This would be epic but immediately following the show Rogan would get lynched by everyone and will have drawn a line in the sand. Didn't faith gold get excommunicated for not being sufficiently combatative with white identitarians? Spam Rogans producer I dunno

Deep down everyone knows its the truth, even Joe. They all know its true but dont see any benefit to admitting it, unfortunately for them its getting harder and harder to deny. Its our job to hold their feet to the fire.

he would never ever let taylor on. the most "controversial" figure he's had on is milo.

You'd be surprised. The average white IQ is only 100. Remember that.

What's with all the Joe threads recently? Just enjoy the show you goddamn autists

he's literally denying evolution if he thinks natural selection isn't a thing. i know he believes in evolution, so he can't be THAT stupid.

Maybe, but we have to try. Hes had Milo on, Gavin McInnes and recently had internet lawyer Sargon on the show. Joes been going on and on lately about how dumb white nationalists are, on the Carlin episode he was saying people should let them talk so everyone can see for themselves how ridiculous our ideas are. If there were ever a chance for us to make it happen, its now. We paint him as a hypocrite until he gives Taylor a chance to speak. Its possible..

Sup Forums could take to heart their conversation about tribalism in politics and people's inability to get past base level "your source is wrong"/"that is not a fact" bullshit

he's so enlightened by his own intelligence that he thinks he can just get high out of his mind and be some interesting and dynamic conversationalist, and that's why he'll very often completely and fundamentally contradict himself (schumer's stealing), or engage in utter absurdities (rousey can beat mayweather)

also, what is neo-Sup Forums's opinion on Dan Carlin?

What did Dan Carlin said? Is he still a total cuck, i remember liking his podcast until I found Daily shoah.

he is absolutely 100% right

the alt right had a chance but the natsocs and nazi larpers ruined the whole thing. Poor richard spencer ruining his name for fat boomer fucks wearing klan robes and waving swastikas to fuck everything up

Any proof its over?

lol guess that answers that

While talking to Joe, Dan Carlin said that white privilege is real. Dropped.

not over yet my b01

bumping for potential

Just look around? where did the alt right go?

Once they are removed from twitter its the final nail in the coffin. Other companies will follow suit and basic white identity will be made functionally illegal.

Send him twitter messages LARPing as enlightened centrists, for "the sake of constructive discourse!"

I don't know if that faggot young Jeremy has a twitter but if so pursue the same line of dialogue.

>Sup Forums could take to heart their conversation about tribalism

that's rich coming from a jew.

I'm team Joe Rogan. I like the guy.

Post your best Untermensch Alt Righters.

SAD. I wonder what his beloved founding fathers would. They would probably call him a fag.

This is the right approach my leafy friend. Itd be even better if we could get Uncle Jared to publicly say he wants to come on the show. The more pressure the better.

Youre replying to a defeatist shill, ignore him. If someone genuinely believes being removed from twitter makes something disappear that person is functionally retarded. Our numbers have absolutely exploded in the last few years, were bigger than weve ever been and were not going anywhere.

He's absolutely right, we're our own worst enemies. The idiots within our movement fuck it up for everyone. I don't even see how this is remotely controversial.

...he literally says he hates the entire concept of "white privilege"
what kind of retard hearing impediment do you have?

they literally adjust the test so that 100 is the average idiot. Most of a countries population SHOULD be pinging as 100.

>its over for alt right says some guy on internet 6000000th time a day
I will believe when I see it.

he is 100% correct. For all the talks about "objectivity" in the alt right you present somebody with an argument or something something made by a jew and its instantly discredited.

Its not a credible movement when it adopts conspiratard levels of antisemitism that prevents them from functioning in a fluid political environment.

According to most leftists the alt right is around every corner. If they're so marginalized then why did The Atlantic just write an article about Andrew Anglin as their cover story? Why did another similar publication write a similar cover story about Mike Enoch?

For such a feckless movement they sure get a lot of press and worry

It's really only when the Jews try to play themselves off as white that they get called out for being Jews.

I didn't request untermenschen alt righters as an attack on the Alt Right, but rather those of poor-genetic make on this board who consider themselves to be identitarians who deserve to be ostracized and pushed out of our movement.

t. average intellect

He said that it is real but that they need to find a better way to relay it. Stop being typical.

>just because they have less melanin

no one is making this argument.

spencer was the one who waved them in with his "hail victory" faggotry.

The press doesnt know yet. But if you follow the right people you know the alt right is running out of gas. running out of money. running out of influence.

What they did was incredibly important. It created an entire new generation of white men with identity. But the movement will be dead soon and we will have to wait for the next iteration to begin.

>Redpill average Rogan viewers on white nationalism by having Jared on the show

Good fucking luck.

Wow, it's a living caricature, needs zero exaggeration.

>be Joe Rogaine
>flexes
>so what you be sayin is
>takes a hit
>that it is hypocritcal
>exhales
>that every other race and culture has a right to self-preservation except for whites?
>jaime pull that shit up
>sounds like racist white bullshit

Spencer has done more for white identity than any single person in world history.

The problem is the "big tent" that allowed sloppy neonazis , klansman , and other degenerates has totally destroyed the brand. And its in an unrecoverable deathspiral

"suit and tie white identity" has been murdered by people like hunter wallace and matt heimbach

A couple months back twink jamie did a massive purge of comments going back to the 800s. Before that almost all of the top comments were hyper critical of Joe's faggotry.

I wanted to slap Joe in the face, he's so close to realizing the truth, or he just doesn't want to admit it. He knows evolution and environmental factors affected skin pigment and even muscles/bone structure. Why is it "out of the question" for him to even consider mental acuity?

except for joe rogan

Maybe jews should actually argue in good faith for once in their lives then we won't discredit them immediately.

Yeah but have you seen the pineal gland? Those 300kg gorillas will tear you apart.

Again you are just making an obvious example of what I just said

Always copy and download his podcasts, fuck his shekels.

savieo.com/youtube/ceItMiYZe9Y

His job is to sell sport and drug worship to the masses. His UFC opinions are no doubt stipulated in a 200 page WME contract, hence why he never criticizes their stars and every fighter is "a world class athlete". Then he hawks products he has investments in and shills weed use like a gold grilled rapper. Look into it.

it's not so much a movement as it is the vague collective semi-political grumblings of an online subculture.
those who say "LARPers are ruining the alt-right!!!" fundamentally fail to grasp what "the alt-right" even is and isn't. it is mostly a passive conglomeration with no agency of its own, only the ability to 'yay' or 'nay' broader cultural/political trends and events. the only way it can turn into a proper movement is by crystalizing into increasingly narrow set of concrete ideas, which inevitably would turn off many potential members as it turns out not to stand for what they thought it stood for.
that the process of crystalization is driven by a vocal cult of anachronistic faggots only makes sense in the vacuous political culture most americans operate in. americans lack the mental ability, education or even the proper language to correctly identify and characterize the problems they face, so OF COURSE they turn towards past movements (i.e. communism & facsism); their complete irrelevance to the 21st century be damned.

Basically this. Noticed this from watching him a bunch recently.

I'm also getting a bit of a gay vibe too, and I pride myself on having a pretty good gaydar.

I wish I was on my Pc so I could dump my "my fellow whites" pics. Also Jews should actually try to argue in good faith, its not my job to seek them out and to find any of them that are reasonable. So far I found none.

>"suit and tie white identity" has been murdered
or perhaps it never existed in the first place, and you just don't want to admit you share an ideology with a bunch of faggots

I got you, brother. I'm not a fan of pilpul, either.

you only exist because of my country, you filthy parasite. one day you will be squashed like the disgusting insect you are.

Example of a Jew saying bullshit in this very thread He is no authority for alt right he does not know shit, he is just some opionated Jew with nothing to back shit he says

That's not that bad. So he won't say stuff about UFC that his employers don't like? Who fucking cares? He doesn't have enough money yet to do that, and maybe he doesn't want to torpedo his career yet.

And who gives a shit if he talks about some green juice or crossbow he likes?

Also, at the end of sober October he basically admitted he was addicted to weed, said that he had much more vivid dreams after quitting weed and wondered if that meant weed was damaging him, admitted that giving up weed was way more difficult that giving up booze. He also has said that it's ideal to live totally clean but he personally has made the choice to use drugs and weed in moderation.

Joe is our guy, you're getting upset at reasonable restraint and that he isn't going full 1488. If you had a job or anything to lose you would understand why that isn't possible right now.

still confused by the balding kid in the front

>Fuck white people amirite
>My fellow whites need to stop appropriating rap
>Please ignore the fact that I used to be a rapper
>Also PS I'm jewish so don't go after me my African American brothers

This is why educated Jews scare me.

>this is high tier post for some people
Jesus

I like how every kike post just breeds further hostility and resentment towards your kind.
You fuckers really never learn.

My problem is that his opinion is bought and sold. Also, for a guy that is constantly talking about health and fitness, he seems all to willing to accept a mental addiction. He has also talked in the past about spending time with his daughters while high and that he saw nothing wrong with it. And I don't care what he says, he's been on the juice for awhile. I know that he's open about TRT but he has pics from his early 30s where he looks to be over 200 and under 10% bodyfat. I'm not buying it and he should stop shilling supplements when he has a medical doctor pump test into his ass once a week.

I think Joe's right, hold up let me pack another bowl. I wish he would have a good white interest advocate on, who's the best? Taylor. but honestly dont think he'll hang himself I think they have some point why does white culture have to be erased to virtue signal?

Anglin, Enoch and Spencer are idiots. They are not a positive for the Alt Right. AND i absolutely hate the fact that they think they are some kinda leaders

You could apply this same criticism to the Civil Rights movement and you'd be just as wrong. The Alt-Right will get shit done. The blight of Moral Relativism, Marxism, and Deconstructionism has grown to the point of being insufferable by those who believe in meritocracy, national borders, and the rule of law being applied to criminals. These are all rallying points for the Alt Right, regardless of members considering themselves ultra-nationalists/white nationalists/white supremacists/neo-nazis. They can unite against these points and the tide continues to turn in White America. Soon we will be embroiled in conflict and the rule of law will be re-established to appease the silent majority, because the last thing you want to do is really, really piss off white people. The Alt Right is doing just what it should do. Its members only need to remember to never punch right.

It would be out of the question because it's bad for business. At the end of the day Rogan is a salesman for his brand, and making statements that suggest whites are generally more intelligent than blacks would hurt his brand. Doesn't matter if it's true, or even if he believes it, it would be damaging.

You still have a lot of anger and resentment in the white populations that has not be fully utilized yet.
All it takes is the right person, saying the right thing at the right time and you have all that attention again.
You can't kill ideas.

>anachronistic faggots
oy vey, they aren't progressive enough

Joe is pretty reasonable, people only bitch about him because he's not hardcore enough.

The fucker says REPEATEDLY that he hates how politically tribal people are getting and thinks it's an indicator of how retarded people are, and then after each podcast a thread is made here where dumbasses gibber to each other about how Joe is an SJW because he didn't openly declare blacks inferior.

Gotta adjust your metric for success.

He should give us a lot of rope
We're going to need it
Big day coming up

There are very few people who live perfectly clean lives. Are you saying that is a required prerequisite before you can discuss health and fitness? I get where you're coming from but you also need to realize you have an incredibly high standard. Don't make the good the enemy of the perfect.

As for TRT, he's open about it, not sure what you're upset about. He generally advocates for a clean diet with lots of meat and exercise, he encourages young men to be strong and aggressive. Why does him taking TRT to remain healthy and strong invalidate those ideas?

>Spencer has done more for white identity than any single person in world history
No he didn't. I didn't hear about him till after the election. My first intro to this was watching Molly Memes video on race. I'm not saying Molly is Alt right but his video started me on my path.

Why are you even answering him? He does know shit, he has no authority to speak on our behalf and he will never will argue in good faith deu to his nature. Best to ignore.

Rogan is a brainlet cucked by the jew. No balls.

I've noticed Dan Carlin always gets a lilt in his voice and says how cool it is every time he thinks some ancient civilization practiced wife-sharing or was feminist. It's a bit odd.

rogan's MO is:grab a strawman and bash them with it repeatedly until they fold. he's skilled at dancing and deflecting. if Jared starts making a salient point, he'll interject or derail it. it won't be like the sargon video. Jared is smart, but I'm not sure if he'll have the brute force to drop any red pills with rogan constantly chimping out at him.

he thinks people should all look and think exactly the same so there aren't tribes anymore. the fucker gets all his news from NYT.

>it's not so much a movement as it is the vague collective semi-political grumblings of an online subculture.
That's how it got started, sure. Thing is that it has morphed into an umbrella term for all those disgruntled with the downfall of the west. Before there was no term for the rising tide of right-wing politics, now there is. Being an umbrella term for a slow, massive shift in politics and culture, of course it doesn't have a crystallized goal. Alt-right is not a movement, it's a wave of movements.
pic related.

Spencer does a lot of shit to organize and create presence of Alt right and white nationalism. If not for him there would be no one out there taking this shit out of the internet into real life.

DUDE CIVIC NATIONALISM DUDE JUST SMOKE WEED AND BE ENLIGHTENED BRO. Guy is a fucking moron but he can talk so here we are. Society is a fucking joke.

I want this to happen so badly, but deep down I know it will never happen.

If your white and average IQ when the time comes follow a smarter white guy and not a kike spouting dildolecht.
What he said was you have to choose from our false dychotomy goyim everything else is hopeless

Jew Rogaine is a spent force. He's been deeply entrenched in Hollywood for decades and his first priority is monetising his content over providing anything of substance.

> enjoy the show
Good one, retard.

I view him the same way that I view instagrammers shilling celltech while clearly on gear. I take people that he has had on at face level, like Rhonda Patrick for example. But when it comes to him as a source of advice, I understand that he is business first, honesty second. And I have no intention of taking steroids so I really don't need to hear from someone afraid to grow old like 99.99999% of the population. My issue with the drug use is what you said, he stopped using it, recognized the clear benefit and then said "fuck it". I'm not wasting my time on an alcoholic and I'm not wasting my time on a stoner, they both are actively rejecting reality. Something to think about, you really want me to like him/refute my opinion of him. Any chance you want to swap out with young jamie under daddy rogan's full mount?

>don't be tribal goyim!
>and don't notice our tribalism
Maximum kikery acheived.

>Spencer does a lot of shit to organize and create presence of Alt right and white nationalism. If not for him there would be no one out there taking this shit out of the internet into real life
Care to quantify this and then quantify again against others?

Get behind me satan

The nazi larpers are literally plants to ruin any good identitarian movement.

t.