>he's gone forever

We had 5 wonderful months of memes,gohanfags and laughs

I love you Sup Forums

Thanks

Rate this arc
8/10

Other urls found in this thread:

yaraon-blog.com/archives/95432
kanzenshuu.com/2016/10/14/shueisha-establishes-new-dragon-ball-room-initiative-support-future-content/
kanzenshuu.com/2016/05/09/future-trunks-arc-announced-dragon-ball-super/
kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-history-book-akira-toriyama-introduction/
kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-manga-vol-1-tori-toyo-interview-web-version/
animenewsnetwork.com/interview/2016-10-26/dragon-ball-super-toyotarou/.107579
kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-manga-vol-1-tori-toyo-interview-book-version/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Gowasu should have gotten a bigger punishment than APOLOGIZE GOWASU FOR DESTROYING A REALITY

>Gohan was already tired and sweating when he went to see Trunks
Will Gohanfags ever recover? Even a bit of flying is enough to tire him out.

The end of a meme era, fucking kill me bros it's been a wild ride.

GOWASU

reeeeeeeee why didnt Vegeta do this

Was there a bigger ABSOLUTE MADMAN than Zamasu?

hi

C'mon, one last round of zamasuposting for old time's sake

how can ningens and gods even compete??

Post yfw Gohan gains a passion for toilet cleaner next arc and I guess he trains with piccolo... for 5 frames of animation.

I want to see his mother. Considering his father is short she must be tall af.

>Tfw Toonami is showing Gohan btfo Cell

What a night

How are the elevens reacting to Gohan?

nth for wasted potential

>f.mai will never /ss/ kid trunks
>no quad cuddling never ever
>no keeping f.trunks relevant

7/10. Bumpy ride but I had fun. You losers made it even more fun. Thanks.

pilaf no
don't make this worse

I just want to see more of Vados. Would be amazing if she was a mentor in Xenoverse 2.

By not being faggots

Goku wnt through hell with Black and Zamasu, and he is definitely much stronger now, but was his experience in the future enough to deal with the upcoming threat? He can only use SSB Kaioken for very short periods now, and not even x10 like he did in the tournament. Will he be able to fight Time Stop inside a Time Stop now that will now use his Assassin moves too?

>inb4 it's 1 second now

>trunks grows and grows and grows, getting better with each hardship
>somehow defeats a god
>he just comes back and kills everyone and effectively destroys his planet in 3 minutes

truly, being FT is suffering

>tfw not even rule 34

where did everything go so wrong?

Literally "Neither Of Us Will Be Virgins! Now.".

>we've did it guys
>we beat him with the power of friendship
>zamasu fw

DELETE GOHAN

What would happen if they fused together?

They were posting screencaps of how handsome he was drawn and going nuts over it

>Zamasu actually won

This bothers me
The one time they could've copy and paste and get away with it they didn't

do not sexualize my children

Who said Angels have mothers?...

Or dicks?

who cares, SSBxKK10 was already filler, now we get a filler episode based on a filler based abilities. Hit's anime abilities were straight up bullshit too so expect more nonsense.

So, that Zeno moved here.. what it is going to be about the destroyed universe/timeline? who will control it?

Also, is Whis able to create a Zeno by making a new timeline?

>filler
The anime is the canon though. Watch as the manga rushes another arc again and ends Black and Zamasu in 1 fucking chapter as the new Arc starts in December.

DELET THIS YOU FILTHY NINGEN

Where new episode?

Well guys, at least this arc's villains weren't ugly...

NINGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENS

I'd take a rushed ending over them going back and forth through time 3 times

>[Universal REEEEing]

>you will never wake up to see zamasu's beautiful face in the sky

>The anime is the canon though
there is no "the canon" you dumb ass.
There's 2 different continuities of the original plot outlines by Toriyama.
Shit that wasn't included in that original manuscript very well be called Toei filler you filthy ningen.

what joke of an ending

Stop my invincible Saiyan. The only canon we have for Super are Toriyama's mystery manuscript and outlines, the only way to know what is canon is to compare the manga and the anime. Anything that is the same in both is canon, everything else is filler.

This pic still makes me sad

>muffled "ningen" in the distance

>derp I can't handle build up just gimme some crap like Manga Hit vs Goku in which U6 looked like an absolute waste of time

>The last thought to go through her mind was "Son-kun..."

He was training

It's funny. If you consider the fact that Goku always wins, it makes sense that the ending of this arc was a pyrrhic victory. After all, Zamasu was half-goku.

LEAVE ZAMASU TO ME

not necesarrily, although that's the method I used previously, after the latest news from Shueisha/VJump that the manga is the official contiuation of the dragon ball manga with Toriyama himself overseeing it, the manga has it's own canonicity to it that doesn't need to be compared to the tv adaptation.
Toriyama also has mentioned multiple times that he prefers Toyotaro add some of his own ideas into it, thus concluding that Toyotaro's flares are indeed canon to an extent.

>Zamasu kills all your friends
>stupid fucking goku brings some god from somewhere that destroys the entire fucking universe so they can never be brought back

yaraon-blog.com/archives/95432

>BAD END.

What did Toei mean by this

>those Superfags claiming that the people at 2chan liked the ending

I'm glad to know they were saying shit

I like Zangya

literally worse than the Chrono Trigger bad end.

The manga was called a fucking advertisement for the anime and has shown it time and time again with the rushed arcs. BoG and Frieza was a chapter each, U6 lasted 3 chapters, and seems like Mirai will also last about 4 chapters at most as the new Arc starts in December.

To be fair
Trunk's universe was pretty shitty already.

[muffled NINGEN in the distance]

He's back boys

MY DAUGHTER IS NOT A WHORE

Why the fuck is the manga not weekly?

it was called "promotion" for the [Dragon Ball Super] franchise in brackets, show me proof of it ever stating that it was for the "anime"
Pro tip: the very poster you're misquoting from the VJump reveal didn't even say anime.

More like Godhan

kanzenshuu.com/2016/10/14/shueisha-establishes-new-dragon-ball-room-initiative-support-future-content/

>the Dragon Ball Room falls under the umbrella of the rights division, its section chief Akio Iyoku also serves as editor-in-chief of V-Jump, where the Dragon Ball Super manga (the original story of which is overseen by Toriyama) is serialized. Iyoku says that, “in practical terms you can think of it as handling both the rights and editing. It’s a new experiment to have a department that only thinks about Dragon Ball.”

Get cucked Toeishill (or newfag) either or.

Launch vs Mai?
Who is better?

Lunch

Because it's not canon and nobody but autists care about it at this point. The fucking hack is copying AF panels for fucks sake.

So it was advertisement for itself? Is that really your best argument? Don't make me laugh. The DBS franchise is the anime, there is nothing else besides the manga, which is again, advertisement only. It's for people like you that they had to repeat like 50 times that Zamasu was immortal.

blonde launch > Mai > Blue Launch

you must be a fucking newfag because we've gone over this a million times in the last 3 months

>So it was advertisement for itself?
no it's clearly promoting the dragon ball franchise (to sell video games, merchandise, toys, tv ad revenue etc)

Hahaha I seriously need to watch Dragon Ball!

how are 2 pairs of Trunks and Mais going to live along in the same timeline?

fusion/orgy when?

>zamasu actually won

really makes you think

Nobody here takes you seriously, that's why you have to repeat it a million times. You are not convincing anybody.

>The DBS franchise is the anime
>Toeishills actually believe this

>the dragon ball franchise
Dragon Ball SUPER franchise, which has no actual game right now

Anime

kanzenshuu.com/2016/05/09/future-trunks-arc-announced-dragon-ball-super/

>I write an outline of the entire plot, then the script writers break it up into episodes, expanding on things, changing things around, or adding in new bits as need be.

>Even I haven’t checked the final script yet.
>Let’s enjoy this together (laughs)!!

kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-history-book-akira-toriyama-introduction/

>I had put Dragon Ball behind me, but seeing how much that live-action film ticked me off, and how I revised that script for the anime movie and complained about the quality of the TV anime, I suppose somewhere along the line it’s become a series I like too much to ever leave alone.

Manga

kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-manga-vol-1-tori-toyo-interview-web-version/

>Speaking of the manga, I want to ask you two about how you put the manga together. I hear Toriyama-sensei checks the storyboards for each chapter.
>Toriyama: That’s right.

>Back when Toriyama-sensei was drawing the manga, the animators would use his manga panels as reference, imitating the composition and things like that. And now it seems that the animators are likewise using Toyotaro-sensei‘s manga as reference.
>Toriyama: Oh, that’s good! That should keep them on track!

animenewsnetwork.com/interview/2016-10-26/dragon-ball-super-toyotarou/.107579

>Every month, I'll create a storyboard for him to review, and then he'll give me input and suggest changes. When I'm working with Toriyama, there are many portions he gives me props for coming up with, but he is very particular about other things and always points them out for me to correct. And when he corrects me, I think “Wow, I guess I don't completely understand the way he looks at things,” so his corrections and feedback are incredibly accurate and helpful. It's a lot of fun to be able to get closer to his way of thinking

>the manga is advertisement for itself
>AFags actually believe this

Fusions, Xenoverse 2 both have Super content. XV2 even came with a manga by Toyotaro and Toriyama.

kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-manga-vol-1-tori-toyo-interview-book-version/

>I’m really grateful to you. I never thought an artist like you would come along to draw the continuation of my story!

He still fucking won in the end, Future Zeno basically erased everyone in the Future world (aka multiverse)

the manga is promotion for the [Dragon Ball Super] franchise like they stated in the reveal. What is so hard to comprehend? If you're so right how come you aren't posting proof of anything?

>outdated interviews
This is exactly why nobody takes you seriously. When you start arguing the manga is advertisement for itself and that the anime, which is far ahead of the manga, uses the manga as reference, you know you are a joke.

How cucked are you going to feel in the upcoming months when the manga is going ahead with the new canon arc while the anime is stuck in filler hell for months?

>Fusions
You mean that game that only had Black as DLC?
>Xenoverse 2
Black barely made it in, all U6 fighters except Hit are DLC, no Champa or Vados.

Super anime is already getting in the new arc in less than a month

As long as it has Goku in Whis' Gi and Vegeta in the new armor your argument is irelevant.

Mai just wants to get DP'd by two trunks's, thats why she went to the future