When Anglin entered the Linworth Alternative Program, Columbus’s “hippie” high school, as a freshman in 1999...

>When Anglin entered the Linworth Alternative Program, Columbus’s “hippie” high school, as a freshman in 1999, other students found him a quiet, insecure kid who craved attention and wanted to fit in. A declared atheist, he styled his reddish hair in dreadlocks and favored jeans with 50-inch leg openings. He often wore a hoodie with a large fuck racism patch on the back.

>He also got deeply into drugs, according to half a dozen people who knew him at the time. He did LSD at school or while wandering through the scenic Highbanks Metro Park, north of the city. He took ketamine, ate psychedelic mushrooms, and snorted cocaine on weekends.

>But people who knew Anglin in high school told me that, for reasons that were unclear, his behavior became erratic and frightening sometime around the beginning of his sophomore year at Linworth. Visitors to his house saw holes in his bedroom walls, and they knew that when he was upset, he would smash his head into things. Several recall an episode at a party: Anglin burst out crying after Alison (his girlfriend) drunkenly kissed someone else, then ran outside and bashed his head on the sidewalk over and over.

>He harmed himself in other ways, too. He tried to tattoo the name of his favorite band, Modest Mouse, on his upper arm but gave up after two and a half letters, leaving him with moi etched on his skin. He stretched his earlobes by jamming thick marker caps into piercing holes until they dripped blood. He claimed to feel no pain and used lighters to melt the flesh on the inside of his forearms.

>After the breakup, Dan Newman, another friend at the time, remembers Anglin once bashing his head into the walls of his bedroom in such a frenzy that his mother had to call the police. Several classmates told me that Anglin didn’t date again in high school and sometimes tried to kiss other boys, including one black student he especially liked.

archive.is/4yAqw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AyQI_LGyzZ8
dailystormer.hk/the-atlantic-blows-the-truth-of-andrew-anglin-wide-open-hes-such-a-loser-they-had-to-put-him-on-the-cover/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> a quiet, insecure kid
/ourguy/
>Anglin burst out crying after Alison (his girlfriend) drunkenly kissed someone else, then ran outside and bashed his head on the sidewalk over and over
/ourguy/
>gave up after two and a half letters, leaving him with moi etched on his skin
/ourguy/
>sometimes tried to kiss other boys, including one black student he especially liked
Dropped

Seriously, everybody is an asshole in high school, this means absolutely nothing and whichever kike is spreading it should be ashamed of themselves

Wow, nice

>Anglin was by then spending a lot of time on Sup Forums, a website that lets users post images and comments anonymously, and that has drawn droves of socially isolated young people thumbing their noses at political correctness. The channers started memes and organized pranks that would later evolve into troll campaigns such as Gamergate, which targeted women in the gaming community with death threats and other abuse. On one board in particular, users vied to see who could make the most-racist comments, ostensibly as a joke. Over time, the humor receded and the racism stuck. “Sup Forums was more influential on me than anything,” Anglin told me over email last year before he cut off communication.

kek

I have now read the whole article, and it made me howl with laughter. It's pretty long, but well worth the time. I'm still a massive internet racist though.

Another one bites the dust.

>The day I arrived, the city’s weekly paper, Columbus Alive, published a long feature about Anglin. The next evening, Anglin walked into a supermarket where a protester who’d been quoted in the story worked. She later told me that despite the bitter cold, he wore only a white T‑shirt and black track pants. Holding a can of Monster Ultra Blue, an energy drink, he approached her and looked her in the eye. “How’s it going?” he said, before strolling off into the night.
Fucking priceless

nah, it's absolute bollocks, read it

Anglin is awesome and has redpilled more people than probably anyone else alive today.

If you don't read dailystormer, you are an owned faggot.

How did he score a 10/10 blonde QT?

>Sup Forums wasn't racist before gamergate
lmao the absolute state of journalism

All horse shit and a funny story really.

youtu.be/AyQI_LGyzZ8

Persuasion

Read the article, it's a laughable hatchet-job. Anglin must be doing something right.

Next up: Andrew "Adolf" Anglin went poo poo in his diaper at age 1. He was a stinky poopy boy. Can you believe how pathetic he is, and by extension, his political ideology?

>Several recall an episode at a party: Anglin burst out crying after Alison (his girlfriend) drunkenly kissed someone else, then ran outside and bashed his head on the sidewalk over and over.

What a pic related.

b-but a-all th-the h-h-hh-ate sp-speeach m-m-m-makes m-mm-me s-s-ss-ad

Have you read Anglin's reply? He tears the while thing apart.

Don't forget that he has a micron dick and only one testicle. Also, he has syphilis and he's a drug addict who is in love with his cousin. His irrational hatred of Jews is the most troubling thing.

>literally posts fake shit and lies
Wow

I'm looking forward to it, I'm just nearing the end of the epic. You'd have to be retarded not to spot that this is just a pathetic hit-piece, even without his response.

all of them were some kind of occupy hippies. USA right politics dont make sense and they all just larp in the face doom.

I had never heard of Anglin before I saw this story yesterday. He seems like a decent chap from the reply I've read. Anyone who can blog well enough about the kikes to warrant such a hit piece is someone worth listening to.

dailystormer.hk/the-atlantic-blows-the-truth-of-andrew-anglin-wide-open-hes-such-a-loser-they-had-to-put-him-on-the-cover/

man, I read that he's like only 5'4", how could anyone that short have a working brain capable of being a dangerous and subsersive mysterious figure capable of changing paradigms

I just spoke to the ADL and they said not to worry about it, this article will finish him for good

>I had never heard of Anglin before I saw this story yesterday.

How new are you fucking faggots? 95% of this board needs gassed.

>If I’m a pathetic loser, then I’m pretty goddamn good at it.

This pretty much sums it up. Andrew is based as fuck.

>kikes
>shame
pick one

I totally believe this story. After all, why would anyone lie on the internet?