Russia=frenemy

Reminder that russia is the last and only friend of the whole civilised and democratic world.

Russia being a the last Christian nation ruled by a benevolent democratically elected Christian Saint Vladimir the Pure, friend and saviour of the West and the whole democratic and prosperous Western world. Russia is a peaceful state, russia will always be an enemy of evil, lies and tryanny. Russia fund and supports lots of pro-Christian units and those based militias who fight globalists and who fight ISIS (based hezbollah and Iran) Russia is only dangerous for the west's enemies all over the globe (mostly Israel). Russian news agencies and pro-kremlin activists are trying to save western youth 24/7. Russia is a powerful defender and steadfast protector of the west and all Christians.

so Being totally pro-russian is the only sensible choice. Russia should be protected, helped, aided, assisted and embraced by the west.

Try to think of one bad thing Russia has done?
protip you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCvTlRFSpHHttvfXPio66dTg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>whole civilised and democratic world.
if civilised means the whole liberal-stuff, we dont want to be your friends
also, why post with a meme flag?
explain yourself
>Try to think of one bad thing Russia has done?
you got that right

shit tiered economy with shit tiered leader faggot.

Follow (((bolchevism))).

>whole civilised and democratic world.

I should have said western European or Christian world. I agree "civilized and democratic" in today's language more like means the cucks and Libtard globalists of west.

The Russian government's open embrace of Christianity (which mandates honesty) is a huge threat to DC which now thrives on fraud. This is why all the Russophobia - the West has no defense against practiced Christianity. None.

Russia is just as likely to be a CIA larp as this OP's thread.

Russia is getting hated by people who think that we are still the good guys and it's the Cold War 2.0
They don't realize they're not communist anymore

That wanker occupied our lands. Until Georgian land is occupied not a single Georgian will support Russia.

they stole those words from you pal
you have to reclaim them
you mean ossetia? thats not yours

>not a single Georgian
literally who?

Don't worry if you keep sucking Soros cock and begging to be conquered by the (((EU))) soon you won't have any Georgian lands at all and your territory will be taken over by invading hoardes of middle east and African shitskins like England and Sweden.

Did Russia force you to do this suicide? No, it's you and Ukraine dumb retarded insistence on your own suicide. Oh well goodbye soon to be dead nation...

Russia has done plenty of shit in recent years. They have invaded Ukraine for no other reason then to wage war. They have doped athletes in the Olympics. They fuck with the middle east and are greatly opposed to what we are doing in Syria. Putin is a totalitarian leader who will rule indefinably, and Russia is an enemy of the west. We can not make choices based on religion, which is a fucking pile of retarded nigger shit, and we sure as hell don't want to destroy our country and many others over some archaic cult that believes in patently retarded bullshit.

I wish the joos came to this country and made it tolerant and loving. I'm tired of living with a bunch of angry and moody slavs.

Samachablo not Ossetia . Ossetia never had those lands see historic maps mate.when Russian empire was killing north Caucasian which I don't give amuck about Ossetian refugees came to samachablo and after years they demanded that land . Of course we would not give it up but that's where Russia came in and now we are here.

Just because they aren't commies doesn'y mean they aren't full of shit. Russia has proven to us multiple times that they are still a threat to all things, and their militaristic culture makes them a threat to not be taken lightly.

Go eat your tie, you agitated and you got what you were asking for

Actually general population is anti refugee and racist if refugees came in like it is happening in Sweden there will be ethnic cleansing trust me we have done it before.

>you got what you were asking for

To be appointed mayor of Odessa?

Do you wanna now fun fact Israeli officer advised saakashvili to go into samachablo which caused 2008 war. So it was jews

>see historic maps mate
i could look at maps, educate myself about the topic, read some articles...

but im not in the mood for this
just gonna give you the simple and short answer: Winners are grinners.

Russia helped my Armenian people

>invaded Ukraine for no reason
Ethnic Russians deserve to live in Russia. Ukrainian imperialists are in the wrong here.
>doped athletes
Literally everyone does that.
>are greatly opposed to what we are doing in syria/the middle east
Good. (((Americans))) are supporting a coup against a fair and just leader and the legitimate government, just for Israel's interests. Americans have done nothing but fuck up the middle east, the whole area is better off under Russian influence.
>Putin is a totalitarian leader who will rule indefinitely
Nonsense, the people love him, so the people vote for him.
>Russia is an enemy of the west
No, feminists, marxists and other self-hating leftists who have taken over the west are the enemies, Russia IS part of the West and the legitimate heir to Rome.
>religion is evil ree
Religion is the basis of every civilized society and one of the cores of humanity itself. Back to you go, JIDF

I have a question why did your country break georgevsky treaty? You back stabbed us . While we looked at you as orthodox brothers.

>Russia being a the last Christian nation
Russian Christianity isn't even relevant for Russian youth who are mainly as degenerate as Western ones due to American cultural influence. Russia is a shithole that's ruled by people who don't give two shits about its people. The only way to save this country is by revolution. It should be isolated and destroyed economically to truly show its people how useless Putin is for them. Russian slave mentality is a big problem here.

yes the Caucasus people don't like outsiders, and they are not weak like Europeans either

That's what you say now, because your current generation (and Ukraine right wingers too) are hard and would fight, but your next generation will be soft, left, and they will be replaced by dark skins from Mideast and Africa as in Sweden. (by the rules you made today)

Dansvedanye comrade!!

Same problem here .degenerate youth is problem everywhere.

>Ethnic Russians deserve to live in Russia. Ukrainian imperialists are in the wrong here.
What? you fucking retard, by that logic, Britain has the right to invade america.

Religion is also not the basis for a society, nigger. America was founded a secular nation. And, do you really believe that islam creates civilized society?

Many people are enemy's of the west. Russia happens to be one of them. You literly just said that because there are other enemies of the west, russia isn't one. Die in a bread line, commie faggot

>break georgevsky treaty
i dont have the historic background knowledge for this, therefore no opinion

enlighten me on that topic if you want

Not to mention that they are a very totalitarian state, the type that George Orwell warned about in 1984.

If your Russkie brat doesn't answer you I will.

It was Shhhaaksvli who stabbed you in the back not Putin. Shaaksvli was grabbing bribes under the table from our State Dept (all jews) and he started bombing the Russian areas as a planned provocation against Russia.

All done just to make Russia look bad internationally and to cause trouble and instability in the Russian sphere of the world.

Then after the jew you elected fucked over Georgia royally, he grabbed his American (((shekels))) and left Georgia to screw over some other place in the world for his (((pals))) at the (((State Department)))

>Many people are enemy's of the west.

Yes, most of them are globalists, jews, neocons and democrats and most non-whites.

>Russia happens to be one of them.

Wrong. Russia is our friend and probably our only friend

Apologize for Stalin, shitskin.

>The only way to save this country is by revolution.

who will lead it? there is no pro-russian opposition in Russia. Only neocommie shitheads and liberal cunts who will bring new Eltsin Age

>Only neocommie shitheads and liberal cunts who will bring new Eltsin Age

Another way to say "the Leadership of Ukraine"

>by that logic, Britain has the right to invade america
Wrong, America is mostly made up of Englishmen, Scots, Germanics, Irish, Mexicans, Italians, West Africans, and a mix of the above.
>religion is not the base of a society
When did I ever claim it was? It is simply one of many bases of society.
>do you really believe that islam creates civilized society?
Yes I do, have you ever heard about the Islamic Golden Age, the Ottoman Empire, etc.? Islam has made many contributions to civilization and they should be recognized for that.
>commie faggot
I am not a communist. (((you))) are. back to the oven Schlomo.

yes, but with Russian scales

Amen,

buraiz de lord

Image smashing together Russia and Europen Union together. We would create one huge state. Where all whites would be free.

>Wrong. Russia is our friend and probably our only friend

How do figure that?

>Wrong, America is mostly made up of Englishmen, Scots, Germanics, Irish, Mexicans, Italians, West Africans, and a mix of the above.

then the same goes for them.

>do you really believe that islam creates civilized society?

I am talking about the current middle east. Also, the ottoman empire was an extremly imperialistic nation, just like the rest of christian europe. They had a huge slave trade, and caused the armenian genocide.

>
I am not a communist. (((you))) are. back to the oven Schlomo.

lol

US Federal government what is their main aim? Serve Israel and exterminate the white race (race I am member of)

EU what is their main aim? White genocide and extermination of the European races and culture (my race and culture)

Jewish groups and power structures which rule the USA my country their main goals? White genocide, end Christianity as a religion and other similar goals involving my extermination.

I would say at this point in time, Russia, Iran and the Shia party of Lebanon are the only groups or institutions in the world that are not actively trying to exterminate me.

What do you want done to me?

>US Federal government what is their main aim? Serve Israel and exterminate the white race (race I am member of

wtf? there has been no fucking move to suggest that that is any were near the realms of possibility. Just because sjw's and libtard cucks are everywhere doesn't mean that they can in any way achieve genocide. Same goes for europe. I don't know enough about lebenon or iran to respond to you in that regard, however russia is an enemy of america as a hole, not just white people.

US Federal government what is their main aim? Serve Israel and exterminate the white race (race I am member of

>wtf? there has been no fucking move to suggest that that is any were near the realms of possibility.

What is mass nonwhite immigration? What is taxing the native white population to death, so the government can give free money free houses free food to non-white non-Christian immigrants who hate us?

That's a white genocide bro, and that is official US policy since 1965. Outvoted, outbred, and replaced, since 1965.

Is Russia doing that to us? No. That is our jewish government. That's my enemy. White Christian Russians are my brothers, never my enemy. If it comes to war, I am on the side of those who worship Christ.

Thank you God for Vladimir Putin, the only friend we have.

>What is mass nonwhite immigration? What is taxing the native white population to death, so the government can give free money free houses free food to non-white non-Christian immigrants who hate us?

the government taxes everyone, and taxes do not equal death.

>Is Russia doing that to us? No. That is our jewish government. That's my enemy. White Christian Russians are my brothers, never my enemy. If it comes to war, I am on the side of those who worship Christ.

People who believe that religion is the ultimate decider have the same mindset that libtards and cucks do. They don't reason, they make decisions based on faith

These are non-answers friend. You said Russia is our enemy, could you explain to me why?

What has Russia done to us to make Russia our enemy? If Russia fights ISIS does that make Russia our enemy? Is ISIS our ally? Are you a big friend of ISIS?

Fuck off to israhell Jew. Nobody wants your fake war with Russia.

what's a Georgian

Did you read the entire post comrade? Did you read even two or three lines of the post. comrade?

>"Name a bad thing Russia has done."
Communism.
Genocide of their own christian citizens.

Russia has changed over the last 10 years a lot, they fight radical islam to a certain extend.
So the enemy of my enemy is my friend, as long as islam exists in this world we can be allies after that we shall see.

Technically Russia was victimized by Communism, a system shoved upon them by a bunch of jews, not really Russians. Jewish emigrants returned from New York and together with other scum defeated the RUssians and victimized the White Russian population for 80 years or so. This group of repulsive jew overlord Bolsheviks have representation in the USA. They are referred to as "Neocons"

We need someone to protect us from these vile repulsive Neocons, and the only one helping us is Putin.

You think this sort of thing is ok...
youtube.com/channel/UCvTlRFSpHHttvfXPio66dTg

Russia is the most evil thing that has ever been in this galaxy. I wish it would be destroyed for all the evil it has done, but unfortunately there is no one good enough that deserves to do the deed.