twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>brooklyn

Crooklyn
Strong Island

>stabbing in New York
>happening

And?

cant find anything about this on google or any news site

It was tweeted 6 minutes ago. If nothing shows up in 10 minutes, it's a fake story

>totally Sup Forums-related

>new york

I call it fake.

Fair enough, calling fake is a time honored tradition on the internet, I won't try to stop you.

Let's see how this one pans out.

HAPPENING IS OVER

Everyone can now return to their loli and traps threads

All I'm saying is if it were like a stabbing terrorist attack it would be all over the news which is isn't.

Called it.

It's basically Monty Python anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=GJoM7V54T-c

Well done sir

>stabbing in Brooklyn
How is this news?

Reply with

What kind of news Network reports on unverified stories?

>Brooklyn
>New York

Nah, son.

>implying
It would appear for a day, just so liberals can say "see! Gun control works!" And then drop off

WE NEED STAB FREE ZONES

It sounds so beautiful

I really do enjoy wearing my MAGA hat around Brooklyn. hell I'm a bartender and my hipster staff can't stand my politics. doesn't matter because I charm the fuck out of customers and can make a fussy cocktail in no time. my boss finds it funny. even though he is a soi boi

Puerto ricans?

Do you really wear a maga hat in Brooklyn? I visit there a couple times per year and bet it is funny as fuck to do that.

Do the hipster broads get wet at your maga hat wearing?

>stabbings in Brooklyn
pffffttttt
next youll be saying someone got mugged in jamaica queens

you'd actually be surprised. Im in Brooklyn, and my Tinder profile says "My Meyer-Briggs is MAGA" and I keep banging liberal broads. They all secretly want a conservative to dominate them.

Something about a snack bar?

If they do, I wouldn't fucking touch them. disgusting women. absolutely terrible. I wear my MAGA hat proudly bro. I get looks for sure. I also yell "oyy vey!!" to any Hasidic Jew I see. it's top laughs in Brooklyn. I just don't fuck with the niggers. they are more based than the snowflakes.

>Brooklyn

Literally why would anyone want to be there?

BAN ASSAULT KNIFES

HUoh*9JiUIUifd98O8&%ooYr$rcPNooOLjHrR

mashALLAH

Breaking news: Traffic in LA

Well, what happened? Because that lousy stabbing there in fucking brooklyn of all places can't be the promised happening already there, can it?