So I've been thinking lately and have come up with an idea. An operation. We should come up with a name

So I've been thinking lately and have come up with an idea. An operation. We should come up with a name...

Lately there has been som coverage of Sup Forums "pranks" and our political views in general.

A place full of rightwing, neonazies and hatefull young men is probably what the general think.

So; what if we all go together as a united board (people generalize pol with rest of Sup Forums) and donate money to unicef?

Imo its a great plan. For a few reasons.

>tl;dr donate money to unicef in large amounts... pol profit?

First off:
How people mostly lefties see us, and what leftie youtubers say about the board. Full of racist scum. The thing is that these probably havent donated a single penny to help people in need. Wouldt it be awesome if we beat them to it?

Second. The media. They have discarded us for the same reason. And cover on the few "bad" things we have done. What would they say if we were able to raise a larse sum to help starving children in africa? Will they try to cover it? Double down on their agenda?
Could alt.m pick up on this and expose their blackpainting of us?

Third:
When you meet your liberal friends and start discussing refugees welcome etc. Wouldt it be great to end with the moral highground?

Last
I doubt any libtards has done anything to help anyone. Wouldnt it be quite ironic if let's say unicefs biggest unofficial donation comes from a racist imageboard?

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishpress.com/blogs/the-lid-jeffdunetz/this-halloween-please-dont-give-to-unicef/2017/10/29/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We should find a way to collect. If everyone donates just a little i bet we could raise a pretty high ammount.
This must be seen as a group donation so we need to find the best possible way to collect and not just single payments by each annon. But im open for ideas here.

What do pol think?

jewnicef

Why should we help breed even more rats? We should be organizing weapon trades for the local overlords instead.

Help breed i dont know about. More rats less food i guess. I know people dont care/ like africans but thats sort of missing the big picture of the idea

Yea nah, they already get enough food and healthcare so that they can have 10 kids. No deal, we need population control.

You all are faggots and sage

Is it? Some info on this? Unicef was just an example we could do any other reliable one. But the idea is there. If people are with me. Or have anything to add?

Wont work. Too right wing for ironic charity.

Try again though, i like the point of it.

It doesnt matter. Think about the smugg lefties we ironicly will gane moral highground over

>donating to global JEWnicef
Nope
Africa needs population control, forced sterilization programs and a wall, not more food and (((aid)))

>will gane moral highground
No you wont. And not our problem if you have dull rhetoric skills.
Pic related is you at this point.

Too bad. Wish atleast the idea will get some people to think

Lol ok. Nice picture. Its a shame you dont get it. Do you have a smartphone? Or any clothes made by cheap labor?

aykchually seems ok

jewishpress.com/blogs/the-lid-jeffdunetz/this-halloween-please-dont-give-to-unicef/2017/10/29/

>

Nice thanks. If this were to happen the mm would pick this and turn the whole thing into something bad

Sure I have those, but are you going to start saying that we need them alive? I'd rather live in a decent society and we lived in yugo without their cheap shit.

hell no. Shill

The news outlets don't work that way bud, sorry.

>So I've been thinking lately and have come up with an idea.

Keep thinking!
(corporate charity is a big "fuck you" to the poor)

Nonono. Its juat that its that easy to pay someone and not give a shit about them or their life. If you havent understod my idea it has nothing to do with helping anyone else than the movement.

But you are probably one of those taking this whole thing more serious than me. Which is ofcource fair. I get it and that an idea like this is is shit in your view.

No shill mate

You
The point

So wouldnt that help? Mm woild angle this that way? That its an evil corp.?

Man. If cnn called unicef a bad idea because we shed light on it by donating...