Dumb lefty thot gets punched in the face by a nig and cries on Twitter

Dumb lefty thot gets punched in the face by a nig and cries on Twitter

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V1jbNpi44Kk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This was her

So much for making racists afraid again :^)

>bantersaurus

Seems she cant handle the banter after all

fully deserved. the nigger also deserves justice but he won't get caught.

>@Proud_Smartass
>waaaahh stop manspreading
>waaaaaaaaahhh I got hit
Why do they try to pretend to be a humorous type when they have no sense of humour and hate everyone that has?

kek, fucking crazy girl

i like how she must first point out that she usually looks less ugly due to makeup

She protected her twitter account. Even more to my point. Toppest kek

wanna post the video at any time you fucking nigger? first time making a thread?

I don't know why dumb bitches think its ok to talk shit to strangers

seriously.

"Imma proud smartass!"

"Oh wait, I got punched in the face. SHOCK. HORROR. what is wrong with people?"

If you talk shit or treat people like an asshole, sooner or later you're going to run into someone crazier or simply a bigger asshole than you, and things are going to escalate. When it happens, you don't get to cry about it.

NYC is an over romanticized shit hole.

>ive raped white bitchez like u
>complain of manspreading
a very american story

Am I bad person for smiling after reading this?

Ohhh so lefties don’t think “public safety” is a code word for police brutality as soon as their life is in danger?

>telling some nig thug he's man spreading
Why? Is she asking to get smacked?

i don't get how people don't understand this.

like sure you can be "right' and talk as much as you want, but at some point people are going to just want to make you stop. if you don't stop things are going to get physical.

We should be accepting of her, could be an opportunity to redpill her instead of throwing her to the wolves.

I want to feel bad for her
but
man-spreading is fucking stupid.

well she is a racist.

>Nigger lover gets pwnd by nigger.

is he, dare I say, /ournigger/?

The video doesn't show the punch, just some white night coming to her defense

She made a rookie mistake: around a black, she relaxed.

>Sam Saia said she was attacked during her Thursday morning commute on the N train.

>“I sat down and I existed, and I think this guy had a problem with that. He just started manspreading me extra and pushing me into the wall,” she said. “I just looked at him and said ‘Alright, just calm down, just relax.'”

>Saia said that friendly advice proved to be a big mistake.

She started it too

lol, roastie got served. If you watched the video she sounds like a mega cunt

A good rule would be

>don't start harassing strangers especially if they're giant niggers and you're locked in a metal box.

>feminist
>red pill

pick one

Dont know about you lot, but, if I'd heard him say he'd raped white bitches after assaulting one, Red mist wouldve kicked in and I'd have fucking stomped the fuck out of him and then phoned the cops....
WTF was wrong with the big guy, he had a perfect opportunity to fuck him up and get away with it....

This, talk shit get hit. Women don't realise this cause they're protected by the pussy pass but Jamal and Ahmed don't give two shits about that.

Keep crying until you wash that libtard away.

>she complained he was "manspreading"
talk shit, get hit. fuck her.

Oh fuck off white knight, roastie deserved the nigger treatment by acting like a cunt on PT.

And then blame all of NYC instead of questioning herself

This is funniest thing i have seen in a while, only thing that could make it bettef is if she said she had her white privilege checked lol

LMAFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

how can a subhuman be so based?

>The N train

FUCKING
POTTERY

By the day, the more they victimize themselves, the more I feel anger and subsequently the less I give a shit about hem at all. I don't fucking care. I'm glad this bitch got hit, and I don't care that it was by a nigger either.

Fucking bitch ass babies crying for popularity victim points.

Listen little bitch, you wouldnt be saying that if it had been your sister or mother so stfu!

your mind is fucking warped because you fear those you hate and you personally wouldnt have done fuck all...

get reckt faggot

Let me guess, she has a gofundme and is crying for gibs

Video?

>N train

>plebbit spacing

faggot white knight, you have to go back

>urgent care
STOP I CAN'T BREATHE

Has she been hagged yet?

>little bitch
>stfu!
>muh family non-argument
>reckt
Holy fucking shit just kill yourself already you pathetic sack of skin. Spineless Internet tough guy.

>Has she been hagged yet?
Yes, by God

> delete twitter
> no more crying leftists to complain
>profit

This isn’t about her talkin shit. This is about how blacks can commit hate crimes against whites and get away with it. Imagine if the races were reversed what would

“Black Teens Kill White Baby; Media Silent”

>bong standing up to niggers

My mother wouldn't talk shit to a random hood nigger, she wouldn't sit next to a nigger for that matter.

She is too ugly to pity.

That's a pretty quick turn around for a black pill. If it turns out she was also an advocate for black lives matter then boy that's a good bit of karma.

see

I saw that video and I'm pretty sure she raised her hand in an aggressive manner toward his head. What was he supposed to do, wait until his eyeballs are impaled with long fingernails before striking back? Hell the guy SLAPPED instead of punching, which means he intentionally showed restraints to not commit too much damage to the person who criminally attacked him first. What a world we live in.

you wouldnt know a fucking real argument, little cunt...
Off and fuck your cousin bitch....
spacing wrong? yeah cos thats what matters here...Get a concience fking loser

Yes. so she can say she is oppresed

Now ask this bitch who has better advice? Feminists who warn of the dangers of “mansoreading?” Or “trolls” who warn “around blacks, never relax”.

Oh my God, are you a fucking nigger? Type like a normal human, or just kys. Preferably the latter. I don't give a shit about "arguing" with you because you never presented an "argument" to begin with. Just spineless Internet tough guy kvetching.

Suck it up, cupcake. This is what your delusional sjw philosophy will get you. You could have been raped and really beaten up, like so many women have been and will be.
ps Public transportation is for cattle. If you *have* to use it, squeeze in wherever you can and don't make eye contact. Keep your purse & packages in your lap.

She'll still just blame men.

thats why you dont fuck with random people in public

the sad part is, she will still go through life thinking that niggers and towelheads are the downtrodden underdogs and the white man is evil

i can bet money this wont change her mindset at all

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Welcome to New York, you are not special.

shes made her account locked

was gonna message her "this is the future you chose,whites to scared to speak up and niggers get away wth murder lmao enjoy roastie"

New York really sounds like a festering shit hole.

>120 pound white woman
>see giganigga sitting with his legs spread
>stop manspreading you filthy cispatriarch
>fuck you say bitch?
>pimp hand engage
>save me feminism
>she gets culturally enriched
>cries on twitter about men

They never seem to realize that it's always niggers. A sheboon would have done the same thing.

wtf i love niggers now

lmao go get a blowjob from a dog faggot

which is worse?
youtube.com/watch?v=V1jbNpi44Kk

But feminism and equality
Therefore its okay to punch a bitch because she equal to you n shit

Go find a nigger hate thread to fix that. Doctors orders

IRL ironic shitposting

Cunt, you know nothing about me....
Either you cant fucking read or your hatred is so bad it fucking blinds you to common sense...

Nigger? No, your a fucking white nigger, one of those dont give a fuck about much except being right and seeing people killed,, fuck you little whore..

>you wouldnt be saying that if it had been your sister or mother so stfu!
>letting your female family members to go to Nigger Yid City

>thinking she can mouth off to a pavement ape and he'll just sit there and take it like beta white males

What a stupid cunt.

I'll be sure to if I ever visit London and experience British slags on a night out

noice

go to france their women are bigger slags,they love anglo cock more than nigger cock

it's 100% obvious you're a nigger by the way you talk

lol she got recked

No, but my mother and sister aren't SJWs either.

>When 3rd wave feminism meets 400th generation niggerism

Either a nigger, a woman, or a woman nigger.

So does it become stronger categorically like a hurricane with increased time? Nigger actions increase indefinitely over increasing generations like feminsim.

My ex girlfriend constantly complained about cat calling in our neighborhood and being groped on the bus. Her complaints could always be stopped in their tracks by simply asking if the guy was white.

Hint: it never happened once.

>gets punched
>this is oppression against all woman

My mother and sister aren't retarded so it won't ever happen to them.

You're damn right I wouldn't have done fuck all, I'd be laughing too hard to tackle an enraged basketball american.

Whatever you say...You're obviously wrong...
Dont give a fuck what you think....
Glad you are all full of love for the niggers you hate so much, nice moves losers...

Cant take you fuckers seriously now..

It’s okay to punch a Nazi.

Someone black needs to call her a racist on Twitter now.

Why should that matter?
You mean to say if you saw that you would sit on your hands....

The world is truly fucked with you cucks protecting it...

Is her last name a coincidence? Never heard Mehiel before.

Let her blame one of the biggest libtard cities in the US
Let New York implode from the issue

Get a load of this faggot