Nurse Hitomi's Monster Infirmary

Anyone read Nurse Hitomi's Monster Infirmary? It's obviously ecchi stuff (the creator is a friend of the guy who created Monster Musume) and obviously features monster girls, which is something I am into, so is it any good?

Other urls found in this thread:

plus.shonenjump.com/rensai_detail.html?item_cd=SHSA_JP02PLUS00000982_57
mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=102434
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Its comfy as fuck.

Comfy?

I am intrigued

Yeah, it's comfy, but it's not exactly interesting. Enough so that the group scanning it dropped it because no one cared about it. Can confirm, was the cleaner for it.

I honestly thought this was going to get an adaptation before Demi-chan Wa Kataritai and it definitely will before this monster girl fad ends.

Honestly, this is my favorite MonMusu series. I like it better than any of the more famous ones.

B-but I CARED about it. Still do. I'm still waiting and waiting for new chapters to come

It really wasn't anything too special. Not bad but not great either. Could have used more ecchi.

Actually our translator stopped translating, and we never got a replacement.

I think they are published in the same magazine

I was told that by someone else that his group was actually looking to translate it but couldn't due to the lack of raws.

Also it got licensed so buy it.

So it wasn't because no one gave a shit about it?

I mean there is a lot of obscure manga out there, doesn't mean that it's uninteresting, possibly just not interesting enough to break out.

Could you tell me a bit more about what happened? And are you looking into replacing the translator?

Yeah, I think I might as well buy it at this rate.

Oh my god Manako and Hitomi on the same cover. This is so fucking hot.

I mean, I think we have raws for it, but don't quote me on that. We get raws for MM so I think it's he same magazine. You can always stop by #prettyanon and ask.

Really though, buy the english release.

AnonBlack used to be the leader of Futari Wa Pretty user but she graduated college, got a job, and isn't able to scanlate anymore. I barely have time as is myself. Lots of us are getting older/jobs and don't have the time to scanlate. At one point, yeah, we would have taken a new translator, but we just don't have the staff anymore. You've seen how hard I've fought just to get a redraw for Jitsu. Be thankful it's getting an English release and buy it. Support the author.

I mean, kind of? We scanlate because we love the stuff we work on. It's true when we don't love it anymore we tend not to want to work on it, but that's not the case here.

Jitsu actually has two translators believe it or not. Fucking weekly manga man. Shit is brutal on scanlators. Anyway, I still adore the fuck out of it, so I'll keep scanlating it till it finishes, but after that, I'm probably done. It just takes up too much of my time.

I feel bad for manga like Stork though. A medical manga about babies that requires a translator who knows medical terms... that shit is niche as fuck, but it was a really good series. It will never be localized.

As usual, you can never trust the user claiming to be a "cleaner".

All that "Topaz Clean" done rotted his brain.

I mean #prettyanon on Rizon. I'm almost always around in some form, so you can poke me. Or you can e-mail me at [email protected].

You were the cleaner? I know the cleaner so... either you are who I think you are, or you're making stuff up. Just sayin~

Where can I ask #prettyanon?

Just need to make sure I don't make a mistake before you have to go.

Rizon. Sorry, I forgot to say that.

Anyway, I'm #blogging too much as is, so if you wanna continue this conversation just hop in there. Otherwise support the official English release. It really does help the author.

Well I was mostly responding to the "cleaner" who was apparently just lying hence why I deleted it. But I hope it was clear from my post that I respect what TLs do and totally understand why the turnover rates are so high.

Really, I was being totally sincere when I said I felt lucky we're still getting a Jitsu Wa adaptation. I thought it was going to be one of those series that stopped getting TL'd and then only finished in bursts over many years.

I probably will at this rate. I think it actually looks pretty cute so I will probably pick it up.

I dunno what's up with the guy who claimed no one gave a shit about it.

Err Jitsu Wa Translation. Somehow when I type the words Jitsu Wa my brain automatically thinks "adaptation".

I love it too. I fucking adore all the little idiots. I highly recommend buying the official translation, because helping the author is a good thing.

The zombie death chapter was pretty far out there

I keep getting disconnected when I try to join #prettyanon.

A little help? Sorry.

On Rizon? I have no clue. It's an open channel. Try a different client? Might be a firewall issue.

Taking off my trip because jesus christ am I off topic now.

Do you know if certain retailers give more money back to the author? Like does it not help them as much if I just buy it off Amazon?

Some people have really strange personal crusades I guess...It just seems to weird to be trolling.

I guess he really hates cyclops' or something.

Maybe he just hates fetishistic shit or something in a weird way I dunno.

anime when

The thing is, even if an individual sale doesn't get money back to him, the fact that people buy it means that the licencers will buy more of his work.

Maybe he got confused with Centaur's Worries. We dropped that shit like a brick because holy fuck did it get back. That was legit "no one likes this anymore".

>Centaur's Worries
So he mistook a Cyclops' for a Centaur?

Hah.

There's entirely too many monster girl manga these days. You know what I'm sad about? This never got picked up. it looks cute as fuck.

Cool. I'm gonna pick up a volume or two next time I make an order off Amazon. There's so much manga I need to support but thankfully the lack of localized releases makes my job easier in most cases.

Can't use that excuse this time tho.

>There's entirely too many monster girl manga these days

I'm 100% ok with this fad. Better than the blueballing osananajimi trend that feels like it's been going on for like three decades.

SO how hype is everyone for the Demi-chan anime?

Cautiously optimistic. Jitsu kinda destroyed my naivete.

How come?

Oh god...that adaptation. What really blows my mind is that some people actually liked it.

I'm a little more optimistic in this case since the character designs seem a little less butchered so far but...we'll see.

It's better to pretend it didn't happen.

It's a testament to the source material.

It took maybe the funniest harem comedy ever and absolutely butchered the comic timing to the point that it was barely even funny anymore. I love the manga and still have only seen two episodes of that abomination.

Yup. Even bad direction couldn't completely ruin the story and premise.

>paying for manga
L O L

I mean if I can wipe my ass with money it would be a sin not to piss some of it onto the anime industry.

Giant and midget best girls, followed by hungry and zombie.

>Jitsu kinda destroyed my naivete
Well the manga ends next week so apparently japan's too.

>manga ends next week

wow the feels

I just want raws of chapter 38.
Not everyday when the author retweets fat art of their own series

Yes, Tarage, I was the cleaner. Just because I don't stop into IRC doesn't mean I don't browse Sup Forums.

dropped!

Surprisingly enough, Hitomi isn't that heavy on screentones which is where Topaz Clean would shine, but good job on your buzz words. The main issue with Hitomi was that the blacks were particularly noisy so there'd be a lot of spot checking involved in cleaning them.

>just add random snakes in her hair
>I'M A MONSTERGIRL!
yeah, right.
Just throw it in the bin with all "succubus/vampire monstergirl" and nekomimi comics.

Where are the raws period? I can't find hers anywhere.

This manga must had been hell to clean
Or not
There is no grey, but damn does he play with the lines and frames

I still remember that 2D girl episode that went super fucking abstract with the fourth wall breaking

OP here.

That's partially why I wanna see it. If I can get some scans I will be sure to share them.

I still wanna read the rest of the manga though as Hitomi is cute. And she looks like she's having fun as a fatty.

OVA of this when?

If anyone really wants the chapter, just buy the digital magazine and rip it. It's not that hard.

I would do that myself, just is there a way outside of Japan to get them?

>before this monster girl fad ends.
but more importantly, what will replace it? I dont want UMA type shit to be popular again

I don't think it will truly go away entirely. Plus monster girls have been around for a decade at this point (and more than that)

>translator drama

The moment it gets an anime every fucker will try to get their hands on the manga.

Use ebookjapan or Rakuten or whatever, they don't force you to be in Japan.

This "I grow up and now I have no time for work on scans" is pathetic

Just stop telling that shit.

It's not a buzz word: it's a plug-in that's used by literally everyone.

I know it seems like you'll be living in your mother's basement forever, but you'll find a job someday and understand how the rest of society feels. I believe in you, user.

Oh I think it will take a few years and it will never truly go away but like next season we're going to have, what, three monster girl shows? All I'm saying is I hope Hitomi-chan benefits from all the interest in the genre.

>Nurse Hitomi
What hapened to the translations? It's been months...

Also went to Japan this year I saw like 3~4 manga of monster girls that had one Volume out yet I've never seen them here on Sup Forums...

Too bad I didn't take any pictures. Man I regret not taking more pictures of shops... fuck human memory.

>The moment it gets an anime every fucker will try to get their hands on the manga.

Just like Dagashi Kashi which has barely been translated since? Sometimes an adaptation can be a curse for the manga.

There's a medusa manga that no one's translated? Dang

It already ended at four volumes.
plus.shonenjump.com/rensai_detail.html?item_cd=SHSA_JP02PLUS00000982_57

Implying there's something wrong with vampires and nekomimis

Nobody around to translate them. Last chapter I remember seeing had that guy with the face on his chest.

It's a shame. Hitomi and Bird Cafe were pretty cute.

HOW CAN SOMETHING THIS CUTE NOT EVEN HAVE RAWS! Thats one of the ones I saw in Japan getting sold. FUCK.

>Green Hair
>Snek
>Big boobs

Help gib raws!

It was published on Jump+, which means that it could have been ripped for no effort while the chapters were up and no one cared enough.

>Dagashi Kashi
Why did Dagashi Kashi stop getting scanlated?
Shitty plot-development?

You know I only have myself to blame for no buying it right there. At least I got a few Galko volumes...

That image is adorable and I can't imagine what horrible things Sup Forums has done with it.

>Shitty plot-development?

Maybe after the show came out people realized they were just there to ogle at Hotaru and Saya and lost interest?

It does look cute.

Does it have a mangaupdates page yet?

Side-note:
This is also untranslated mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=102434
Wadaiko Girls (by Otaku no Musume-san Author)

>This is also untranslated mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=102434
>Wadaiko Girls (by Otaku no Musume-san Author)

Sounds like Hibike! Euphonium but even more boring.

Nobody cares about translator drama and less people cares about their fucking lives.

That's worse that holding hostage a manga for years and sperg out because somebody else translates it

Well nice to see this thread lasted as long as it did.

Either ask for raws or wait for the official translation.

That is all.

I was wondering why I couldn't find anything since January

>What hapened to the translations?