We memed billionaire psychopaths into power and the onus is on us to get them out. And we will have fun doing it...

We memed billionaire psychopaths into power and the onus is on us to get them out. And we will have fun doing it...BELIEVE ME! THAT I CAN TELL YOU!

meh

I wish they were psychopaths.
This country could use a little less empathy.

WRONG! MAGA! LYIN TED! CROOKED HILLARY! LOCK HER UP! BUILD THE WALL! BELIEVE ME! THAT I CAN TELL YOU! BIG LEAGUE! RED HATS! I LOOOOVE YOU! Is that all it took to fool us?

Wasn't it empathy for all the hard working forgotten men and women of America that you espoused during the campaign? Guess that doesn't matter anymore. SAD!

No you bandwagoned russian trolls who were acting under orders by somebody who was playing legit 4d chess. You gave up what little power you had for a laugh and to join the herd. This board will never recover, and possibly neither will the country.

>Paid $400,000 to hunt a single elephant
>Proceeds go towards paying anti-poacher teams
>Proceeds go to local villages
>Proceeds go to conservation programs

If this didn't exist, poachers would have cleaned up entire herds and the animal would be extinct. Fucken idiot.

You know it's possible to raise money for a conservation without killing endangered animals right? If he wanted to donate 400k he could've done it without killing and mutilating a single elephant. Fuckin idiotic attempt to spin a psychopath's sport into some contrived form of "conservation". Their joy is in the killing. Even if trophy hunting somehow raised enough money to increase their population, you'd be subjecting intelligent creatures with complex social structures and emotions to a depraved sport that reduces God's most majestic creatures to the value of their bones and skins. Once again, you have completely missed the point like a "fucken idiot".

It's called capitalism, maybe you've heard of it you commie fuck. I don't see you giving any money to save these animals.. just relying on someone else to pick up the tab aye? Silly cunt.

You know that killing those animals is actually beneficial right?

>Paid $400,000 to hunt a single elephant
>Proceeds go towards local dictator to fund his child army
fix that for you bogan

Not really how it works. Go to an African village sometime.

Drumpf already announced he was going to reconsider lifting the ban, faggot. None of us are going to help you get rid of him.

Nah

You fucken numbat, you do know Africa consists of many countries, and not all of them are run by grilled up dictators? right? Have you been to big game countries? Have you spoken with the rangers? They wouldn't exist without wealthy hunters, and volunteer tourists.

>we
Unironically kill yourself

If you or the Dumps want to go shoot something, go join the military. Pull up your frilly stockings and get over your bone spurs if you love this country so much. Oh but its only fun if the other side cant shoot back right? Pussy ass parasite. Oh and the irony of you claiming the immigrant workers are parasites. At least they put in the labor to earn their minimum wage unlike this rich kid punk who never had to work 2 jobs just to feed himself and just sits there at the top of his tower with millions and billions in passive income that he spends on killing elephants. Who's the real parasite?

VROOM VROOM VRRROOOOOMMM

youre right. i shouldnt use we. you are not even worth associating with. thanks for reminding me. i am in no way involved with the election of this massive hypocrite and the onus is on YOU.

Angsty little cunt aren't ya? Nice larp, 3/10.

Your trivial posts are not even worth a response so I will ignore you like the screeching autist you are.

The idiot will probably get rid of himself lol your help isnt needed

In other words, this thread is completely pointless whinging from a faggy little libtard.