Police officer Brian Shaw, 25, murdered during traffic stop

An intense search is underway in western Pennsylvania for a suspect in the fatal shooting of a police officer.

Brian Shaw, 25, was shot when he pulled over an SUV along Leishman Avenue, according to New Kensington police Chief James Klein.

A description of the gunman was not available early Saturday.

Anyone with information about the suspect is asked to call New Kensington police.

triblive.com/local/valleynewsdispatch/12965653-74/rookie-new-kensington-officer-brian-shaw-slain-at-traffic-stop

Other urls found in this thread:

baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-ci-detective-thursday-20171116-story.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pulling someone over violates the NAP, giving the victim the right to defend themselves from the tyranny of the state.

Burn in hell, piggy.

Hope they find the pos that did this.

Good riddance. Hope the shooter never gets caught and the state wastes millions looking for him.

i hope you subhumans never leave wilkinsburg and homewood, stay in your subhuman shithole and kill yourselves like good animals.

>itt: edgelords

I'm whiter than you are, fuck cops.

Burn in hell rotten piggy your going to the microwave and oven in hell to burn in fire piggy. Roast in piggy's piggy.

No doubt the killer is a nigger.

>homewood
Nice try bootlicker. Don’t you have a cop fundraising dinner to go to? Why don’t you give half your income to allow the state thugs to murder or throw you in a cage with impunity.
The only injustice in this case is that the cop was a rookie and probably didn’t have enough opportunities to fuck over civilians.

why are you acting like an idiot? It's just another ape who wanted to kill a white person

>A description of the gunman was not available early Saturday.
Gunman is a shitskin, and most likely a muslim

Are you sure it was a nig that did it? White cop just pulled over the wrong person. Probably for having a busted taillight or some shit.

The world won't be safe until the last pig is dead.

Oh look, it's edgy 12 year old hour on Sup Forums

>Pennsylvania
isn't it full of negroes?

Just Pittsburgh and Philadelphia. The rest of it is like 90% white

How many people has that officier caused stress?

How much money has he stolen off peoples tables to give to the state?

How much was he about to steal from the person he pulled over for speeding?

Their job is robbing you of money or locking you away from your friends and family.

>Why don’t you give half your income to allow the state thugs to murder

why do that when Soros is cutting checks to antifas?

who cares? Blue lives dont matter.

Guaranteed nog. New Ken is nothing but nogs and coal burners

Nigger detected. Fuck off tyrone. How did you manage to solve the captcha?

literally the most nigger thing you can say

Fuck off, Nigger. I hope George Zimmerman finds your purple drank ass and puts a slug in ya.

No faggot. Only philly is

Antifa are a bunch of pussies that do not pose a legitimate threat of violence. The culture war Soros is promoting is far more damaging than fags in bandanas yelling about destroying the patriarchy.

I live in the area, it's been a swarm of feds around here. Why so much seemingly non-ironic hate towards a rookie likeable police-bro?

Literally no argument against this.

Based.

Dead cops = better world

Whoever iced this pig is /ourguy/ for sure

F

F

The media convinced some black that being pulled over by cops is a death sentence because you're black

F

play stupid games, win stupid prizes

RIP Road Pirate

Pittsburgh is actually pretty white.

>Antifa are a bunch of pussies that do not pose a legitimate threat of violence
>do not pose a legitimate threat of violence
this guy is a liar

Kids and shills. I got pulled over last week by a young white cop, was a real nice guy, ran my stuff, googled the reason he pulled me over, came back even more confused and told me to be safe. Commercial operator.

F

what are you doing in japan, china-man?

Cops suck when they're fucking with you. But if we just kept them in the niggerhoods and kept them out of white areas, then they'd be great. So don't blame the cops. They don't want to be pulling white people over for broken taillights. They want to be busting gangbanging brownskins and keeping white areas safe from the dark scourge that's been forced upon a white America.

Sometimes cops are bad. Sometimes they're really good. Most of the time, they're just right there in the middle where they're forced to follow idiotic political rules while still trying to do the best they can. The fact is that cops are a necessary part of modern society. We simply need them. And as long as we need them, we owe it to them to give them the benefit of the doubt in most situations. If all were right in this nation, we'd only need a few cops to manage the crazies and to keep violence to a minimum via the threat of state sanctioned force. But we live in a nigger infested society with tons of spics and meth heads to make it even worse. The worst thing about cops is the society they're serving within.

They are looking for a cop killer here in MD too

baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-ci-detective-thursday-20171116-story.html

almost $200K in reward money for his capture

You know it's their job.

Smile and bend over next time you get pulled over for speeding.

This, media is the true cullprit.

that not a meme.

Curious, what are the qualifications for claiming a reward? Do you have to give location and name? Can you get imunity for lesser crimes? I'm not saying I have info I'm just curious how this works

Anybody want to place...Guess that hue?

"Hispanic White"

Hispanic or nigger obviously.

Article gives the color of the getaway car but not the suspect.... story checks out.

THE ONLY GOOD COP IS A DEAD COP...fuckken gang banger with badges

another white alpha male gunned down by a nigger

They just showed the suspect on Fox

Surprise! It was a nigger

>one more dead amerimut
Noice.

>Temporary plates
must be KANG.

That's great news. The American populace at large benefits when there are fewer police officers.

Besides, Pennsylvania police are some of the worst of the worse. Corrupt, white trash.

>They want to be busting gangbanging brownskins
You couldn't be any more wrong if you tried.

fpbp

/thread

Suspect does not mean perpetrator. You know that Fox likes to run with any story that fits their narrative.

>all this lefty pol itt
the irony is that they'd dial 911 in a heart beat if they heard a home intrusion taking place, or if they got in an accident, or if they suffered a serious injury. I can't stop laffin

The shooter was aggresively driving in the first place. Anarcho-anything truly is a meme for retarded teenagers. As cancerous as you NAP faggots are, I appreciate you using a memeflag so that everyone knows to instantly discard your opinions.

It was confirmed nigger, the car was I.D'd

We live on a human farm, and we're being bred, trained and programmed to be obedient slaves for the ruling elite. We are the sheep, and cops are the sheep dogs to our Jewish shepherds.

Death to all cops!

what annie may is this qt?

>lefty pol are the only ones that worship the state
Imagine being this deluded.

Ayyyy yo fuck that hillybilly anglo popo cracker

may many more of them get capped.

WORLD STAR BITCH!! OOORAH!!!

This

Of course not!

THIS

niggers be niggin

Philadelphia is a nigger infested hellhole.

your reading comprehension is worse than a niggers. Remember; having kids is a terrible burden so sterilize yourself asap!

No tears for dead cops.

/thread

wow ur so hard tyrone

Time for some law and order.

> pos
*poc

temp plates normally mean illegal spic

Fuck cops, they are a racket of subhumans in the US, Mexico, and any other country that's moderately authoritarian.

I hope more get BTFO

deluded hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
you stupid

BLM is no different than the KKK.

GFY

NO NO NO WE care are everyone they care only about white people

white male, like most cop killers

you want segregated dorms, and schools and classes and rallies.

You're a black KKK motherfucker. GFY

All your shit should burn in hell with theirs

You know what I hate more than anything?

A pussy with gun in his hand.

Cops are the biggest criminal organization the world has ever seen. They murder a thousand people a year in the US. On a daily basis, they abduct people and lock them in cages and treat them like animals, and they break into their homes and steal their most valuable possessions to use as "evidence".

Kill them all

>A description of the gunman was not available.

So, nigger confirmed.

omg I'm btfo nooooooo

t.pig

R I P

Why the fuck are so many cops getting shot in PA

We just had another one gunned down like three days ago for the same reason

>Caring one iota about cops
Aunt was rear ended by one at a stop light, fucked up her back, got calls from blocked id numbers in the middle of the night telling her not to sue or she would end up worse.
Fuck
All
Cops

Did she sue?

Maybe because the only person who saw the killer also ended up dying?

Fucking retard

I've heard of stuff like this happening. Care to elaborate?

She was in her 60s at the time and scared shitless.
Cops around here are the 'good ol' boys' who look out for each other.
She ended up moving out west with other family.

Your story has no mention of anything police related, you blithering dolt. Explain why you're opposed to law, or in this case why anything you mentioned was a fault of law enforcement.

His aunt was rear ended by a cop

He said that his aunt was rear ended by a cop car, and that she later threaten by blocked numbers on her phone to not sue.

Still can't find anything about a suspect.