LAUREN SOUTHERN ADMITS SHE'S JEWISH! FINNKNIGHT BTFO!

"It's actually kind of sad that so many people in the alt-right obsess over religion. I mean being Jewish has nothing to do with how you act as a human being."

"I myself had Jewish grandparents in Denmark, even though I'm not a Jew, since religion isn't a race, but what you believe in, haha."

This is what Lauren Southern said at the UCI meetup.

What did she mean by this?
And more importantly how will Finnknight react to this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/t6AzHDmVWG8
youtube.com/watch?v=s6cfsd9XcxI
youtube.com/watch?v=qsgWWmlvy7A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who cares at his point? she's a nigger whore

She is a based Jewess

Give proof

HAHAHA SHE TOOK THAT BBC UP HER NOSE HOLES!

> Jew isn't an ethnicity
> Tay Sachs affects Jews at a higher rate than any other group
Judaism isn't an ethnicity. Jew is.

Pol is stupid about obsessing over Jewish ethnicity though. She's literally not wrong.

If you can post a link to her saying that I will NEVER defend Lauren Southern on this board again. Go ahead, now is your chance.

Of course you can't because you're a lying faggot.

We should delete lauren threads on sight and ban this OP for 3 years

Finnknight on suicide watch.

Sure she did, sure she did. Op is a fag, plain and simple.

She's a POO burner too

HHAHAHA I WIN!!! IVE BEEN SAYING THIS FOR YEARS; SENDING HIM PROOF ALL THE TIME YET HE WAS DISMISSIVE OF IT!!! "HAHA STUPID ARGENNIGGER FUCK OFF" ETC

WELL LADS THE ARGEN NIGGER WAS CORRECT THIS TIME. SHE WAS JEWISH ; I CAN SPOT JEWS FROM A MILE AWAY!

I WIN THIS TIME AND IT FEELS GREAT. I KNEW SHE WAS A JEW, FINN MONGOLOID ABSOLUTELY BTFO!! GO BACK TO YOUR NEST!!!!!!!

youre a bot

3+2-1 = ?

4 my nigger

What is going on here

Loox more like a mestizo than a poo, Mr Caganer.

Only beta fags and redditors follow these e-celebs

what are these faceswaps you mongoloid negroids

request source

actually being a bot wouldve been better, that would justify somebody living such a sad existence

Look at the amount of blatant shilling going on here.

Any high IQ individual will be convinced that LS is doing something right when this many ZOG shills try to tear her down.

Only one Lauren worth caring about

youtu.be/t6AzHDmVWG8

not her, schlomo

Where's that Fingoloid

Oh never mind

>implying you wouldn't
youtube.com/watch?v=s6cfsd9XcxI

STOP SUPPORTING ECELEBS IN IT FOR THE SHEKELS

ONE DAY OF Sup Forums DOES MORE GOOD THAN THESE GREEDY THOTS

Can't you see she's cosplaying as Asuka to attract her fanbase and cunt-lickers like you? Everything she says sounds like my little neighbor Daisy saying heil hitler because her big uncle told her it was "i love you" in ancient egyptian. She doesn't KNOW SHIT

Leo Simonsen is a normal Danish name. There's no conclusive proof of him being Jewish despite Lauren Southern claiming so. She may be confused.

Danish Lutherans participated in anti-German resistance as well.

Is Finnknight the most famous poster on pol?

im not completely sure what's going on there, but I want to see more

lmao I'm less jewish then lauren southern, no wonder she is against going completely redpilled

Finbro probably thinks she's good for the pro-white movement. He'll learn that ALL e-celebs are bad sooner than later.

Facts matter. Memes matter. We did infinitely better work when we couldn't be attacked back. When we were just a swarm of anons fighting the zog instead of boosting alt-light shekelgrubers.

>no source

that lauren is into some weird stuff...
i like it

Stop giving even the slightest credence to people like OP. Obviously she never said that.

You're fucking retarded.

Every person in this thread who believed OP should unironically kill themselves.

THE LEAF OF TRUTH

Finbro is right that most of the attacks by (probably JIDF or CIA) are bullshit, he just needs to realize that Lauren Southern isn't one of us and only should be used to poach viewers and bring them over to the right side.

blease finnknight stob

Would still make babys with.

>implying I give any sort of shit about any retarded E-celeb to do a thorough research about what she said at some stupid fucking meetup

she's still super cute.

Proofs

from when are these?

So what?

I was talking about the other lauren but whatever
I never sucked e-celeb cock. How do these shitheads can sit during twenty minutes and listen to these cash-grabbing vultures that simply parrot common knowledge is beyond me

Finncuck is the biggest cringefag on this board

Sauna lämpeämään ja sandelsia kylmään

Then maybe you shouldn't be posting at all then if you don't care about the facts.

>One's religion has no effect on how one behaves...

Women

>AUTISTIC FINNKNIGHT ADMITS HE'S JEWISH! LAUREN SOUTHERN BTFO!

Friendly reminder that moarpheus is a Civic nationalist larping as a nazi. He's probably not even white.

Who's this cougar?

Has to be mike. Or obamaleaf for /ptg/. Maybe preuss or any other namefag for brit/pol/

>Sup Forums red pill me on Finnknight.
Is Finnknight Lauren in disguise or just an orbiter?

Nigga, POST A FUCKING SOURCE, YOU PATHETIC SODOMITE! Anything you say is worthless without proof, ubershill.

Southern tried doing the cosplay for neets route before she joined (((Sun News))) and then Ezra's Rebel after Sun went under. Since she was a little teeny thot she's wanted to extract money from thirsty guys.

She doesn't live by what she preaches. It's all about the shekels.

OP would you back up your claim with evidence. She doesn't look like a jew at all.

Checked

Notice how OP posted twice and disappeared. Low effort shilling.

Lauren was literally fired from Rebel for refusing to shill for money on ethical grounds. "All about the shekels" my ass.

If it takes a jew to fight a (((Jew))) then I don't really care.

she's just trying to gradually rebrand without losing too much of her established base.

she realized the whole SJW killer//alt-right wonder woman thing is getting played out.

>bet she wants to be the next megyn kelly

told u the kike is a kike

All white women are because white men are pathetic and nobody wants them

Has anyone here actually given money to any of these ewhores ? I feel like (hope) it's a totally different crowd.

>MakeApp be praised.

Moarpheus the brown civnat that hates kikes. Still has to go back.

- Man, this chick is hot

Then, someone tells him she's a Kike

- Ew, she's a Jew!

How does anyone expect to be taken seriously behaving like that?

Finnbro is actually one of the most sane and normal people here on pol

OP is a shill SAGE

youtube.com/watch?v=qsgWWmlvy7A

PAGANS BTFO....

delet this :'(

I donate to Lauren.

dont forget nordbot
hes one of the good ones

Ezra stole all her book earnings and she thought she do Patreon and make more on her own. You know this. She thought the Israel trip would lose her support, but so what?

Stop falling for obvious shills. This is just sad.

Finnknight wins again.

why do you want to have unity with spics, moarpheus and why do you only shill against WN, never anybody else?

Dude, why are you so in love with this girl?

You're in fucking Finnland. Home to world class hotties and you're shilling for this fake blonde with brown eyes!

I see hotter Nordic type girls in Minnesota every day.

WITH THIS IS SUMMON THY

>I mean being Jewish has nothing to do with how you act as a human being
>jewish
>act as a human being
>act human
>JEWS ARE ONLY "ACTING" HUMAN
kek jews BTFO

Can we go one Lauren thread without that Finnish autist shitting it up?

no because youre shilling
ecelebs do not belong on Sup Forums stop astroturfing nobody fucking cares

Lauren had chances to go mainstream like Tomi Lahren and chose not to. She could be making six figures + on a network right now but she chose to go independent. If money is her only motivation she is very bad at making money.

She isn't even asking for money. No intro or outro in her videos with paypal links, never even mentions it in the videos.

who cares?

Finnknight, how Sup Forums would look like without you.

This. Even Milo has more conviction than Lauren kek. Not entirely sure why anyone likes her. She thinks Canada and America should drown in brown because of imperialism and mah melting pot. The melting pot meme meant European cultures melting together, not niggers and spics being imported to shit the place up.

its so sad all this autistic shit come from 1 single tweetgrandpa from denmark one) then they built all their autism on that ground (

He's right there's an organized full time shill op against her, but he's wrong that she's /oneofus/ and not a shekel thot. She did mention how the Daily Stormer was banned in her last video, and how it's going to impact everyone else.

I'm not in love with anyone, I just can't stand blatant liars. Why aren't you bothered by the fact that this whole thread is full of lies?