The Gravy (Eminem Diss)

I wrote this Eminem diss track after he drew a line in the sand and called out half of his fan base. I hope its ok to post youtube links here.
youtu.be/4I-Eca9STCI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bdeu9fLF6Go
youtube.com/watch?v=cw-kutpbhvI
youtube.com/watch?v=ZqVQT9Det6Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sick beatz, bro.

I'm not watching that shit nigger.

why does this taste like poop

good call buddy
i watched it and it
gave me cancer
in my ass

Oooo canada.... Go freeze ur ass of in manitoba. I did a report in grade school. Weed is legal and u all got health care. Have fun on ur waiting list bra.

Thanks!

Improvement.

Based

this is the gayest gay shit thats ever gay you must be so gay you gaying gaylord

So progressive!

Nice job. Eminem should have kept his fucking mouth shut because at the end of the day what did he gain from doing his stupid freestyle? I know he lost a lot of fans and surely he didn't gain any.

This edgey faggot is still making music? I thought everyone stopped giving a shit about him back in the 2000s.

> not LiL PEEP
> not listening

youtu.be/bdeu9fLF6Go

oh my.
do you have dreams of getting a record deal?
like when you made this, did a small part of you think this might make you a respected individual?

> people who actually listen
Whaaaaa?

A+

I think he needs to be liked to a certain degree that he would trash half his fans just so he can get that warm fuzzy feeling again from the other half. Otherwise he would have put out his new album and no one would have listened. It just bothered me because i was a super fan since 96-97. I was in 8th grade. I didnt learn all his lyrics back then for him to tell me I cant be his fan anymore.

I liked the other one we made better but thanks i guess

youtube.com/watch?v=cw-kutpbhvI

Pretty much. He is trying so hard to put himself out there and get any type of reaction. I stopped listening a long time ago but I keep seeing his face and that freestyle crap....i was triggered lol

HOW DARE YOU, HE WROTE STAN!!

He lost all his Trump voting fans, so a net gain, KEK.

Cool. Thanks for putting time into making a video response. Respect.

it's you again! I love you!

tho this guy needs a lot of work. his musicality is so whack. not bad writing, not bad wordplay, but the performance, the actual execution is garbage.

needs to get way more comfy and just groove, he's so tense, he doesn't alter pronunciation in order to flow better so the result is choppy, even though the sequence of syllables are written with eminem style repitition and recalling. know what im saying?

A record deal? Do they even have those anymore. Like what a 360 deal? No. Im a drummer and a sound guy. I did this for fun. It made me laugh and gave me something to do.

Sick bars my dude, seeing your inspiring amateur work reminds me of this guy:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZqVQT9Det6Q

Imagine being so butthurt that you are compelled to write a rap song when you are clearly not a rapper, just to not even be heard by anybody, KEK. Eminem had 6 gorillion listeners hear his message without suffering any consequences (he's going to continue to be filthy rich and be known as the king of rap).

Hope this constructive criticism is good.

I do and agree. Objectively not bad though.

I heard this a couple days ago. I was searching youtube for Eminem diss tracks. I think we the only two. Good shit man. That beat might be slightly warmer then mine....

Hahahahaha

Haha that video killed me... Im not an inspiring rapper. Im a drummer and sound guy....and i look at u like this

>inspiring

kek

Not bad at all.
Good luck in your future endeavers.

I knew i should have fixed that before someone attacked me for spelling. I didnt cause my sentence still works although I did inspire you to type with your Cheeto fingers....hmmm.

Thanks!

Not lying

Nice I liked it

Eminem is weakened, people are moving in to eat him.