This is how my ideal husband looks like. Your thoughts?

This is how my ideal husband looks like. Your thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ktoTIbofjuw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But are you good enough to pull such a man?

Skip to 1:30, those are my thoughts.

youtube.com/watch?v=ktoTIbofjuw

Your ideals are good.

Why not a man that gets his figure from hard work? Nothing wrong with being married to a man that does psychical labor work, they're the ones who appreciate clean clothes, clean house, and home cooked meals the most. To get that sort of bulk he probably spends more time at the gym than at home.

Chinese kids posting about their ideal husband?

Gays comprise less than 2% of world's population

Must mean all Chinese men are gay

That pose makes me want to cry. Men, stop!

Because men who do physical labor most of the time have no marketable skill that hundreds of thousands of other men don't have, like engineering or programming or medicine?

all those muscles and he still can't grow hair on his head

I didn't know gay marriage was legal in Russia

Marriages are made in heaven

Nothing wrong with those professions and skills, but you can't always pick who you're attracted too. Regardless if he's an engineer, some trade profession, or doing physical labor you do your best to support him.

pretty hot. heres what my ideal bf looks like.

That is what tons of steroids do

Пидop

It's not legal in Russia, but the only laws against gays are to prevent LGBQT type propaganda on the television/radio/internet. Russian society however would make them bite the curb and stomp on their head. In other words, they don't even need laws to stamp it out of their society.

Medicine maybe, but are you implying engineering and programming are rare skills?

Bald?

homosexuals can't marry in Russia

Bara as fuck

Russia, no!!!

Russians confirmed for closet gays

This is how my ideal wife looks like. Your thoughts?

>homosexuals can't marry in Russia
they are however allowed to attend the town square meet-ups where they will entertain rock throwing mobs

Always laugh when people try to claim programming is not a rare skill. Literally where I live the average salary for a software engineer is $120,000 a year with benefits and a signing bonus. My inbox is filled with recruiters too. All you faggots think every faggot who figured out how to print 'hello world' is a software engineer. It's like something you've convinced yourself not to learn because you know it's too hard for you.

So what? Bald pink heads are cute. I have so much hair on my head that it would be sufficient for both of us.

>beard
>fatty
>manlet
Drop