Liberalism doesn't wor-

>Liberalism doesn't wor-

The highest IQ state with high education? You think that's liberalism? You know how many niggers are there? Liberalism doesn't work with lazy niggers. Case closed. You want liberalism, then go to a country with only whites / Asians. Not sub humans leeches.

The problem with New England is it has so many cities and large towns that import non-whites en masse. The cities outnumber the rural areas by a wide margin because everything is so close together

>The highest IQ state with high education?

The highest IQ state is North Dakota. They also have the least amount of Bachelors degrees.

It works because there's mostly white people, the minority neighborhoods are detroit tier.

t. person from boston

I went to elementary school in MA, and I still remember being told not to talk about Santa or Christmas presents so as not to make certain other (((classmates))) jealous. Fuck that state, and screw liberals who laugh about the "war on Christmas".

Went to elementary school in MA. we had Santa, and hanukkah and kwanzaa and whatever, and I knew long division by 4th grade.
MA taxes you for alot of stupid shit.
and the police are actual pieces of shit who are dirty as fuck.
But MA was the only state that didnt vote for Nixon. ..also, theres a town less than 50 miles from me that has klan in it, they litter random driveways with old copies of the daily stormer all the time.

>liberalism is ok as long as it doesn't hurt us city-folk
>when it does we vote hard right so they can fix it :)
anyone from new england knows how it works you stupid euroshit nigger

> basically true.

>police are fucking awful
>nobody knows how to drive and half of them have road rage
>jew york levels of taxes
>no, seriously
>the new tax plan will fuck MA homeowners just like CA, NY homeowners
libtards btfo

also every red sox fan is a fucking insufferable 52%er

MA high school students perform the best.

Take away private schools + the rich north shore public schools and it is on par with white Alabama.

It works until their are more niggers and minorities, then it will go to hell in record timing.

>Massachusetts
>Nearly 80% white
>Functions
>You credit "liberalism"
This just goes to show that white people can make anything work. Hell some of us made fucking communism work for 75 years,
But just wait until it stops being White. See how well it works then.
>t. Middleton

You missed the
>strange inbred people in small towns next to the sea
Or maybe just one Town. Hell, I don't remember properly. Memories of that trip are still fuzzy to me and my psychologist won't tell me shit what I said during hypnosis. I wonder why.......

Nice reference Magyarbro.

>city is almost all niggers, Cambodians and old Portuguese people
Southern MA sucks

This state is a complete shit hole with overdoses at every corner. Also as others have said, massive brown infestation that sucks our tax dollars down with welfare. This state is bankrupt. I hate living in Massachusetts

Massachusetts user Reporting in
The state is in an economic bubble especially in Boston, theyre building way too fast and the city will soon look like china,
Im sad my little comfy State is being globalized :(

daily reminder if you didn’t grow up in newton you’re parents didn’t love you

your

Now post California, with the single worst educational system and the lowest average IQ in the country.

Last batch of refugees are apparently assimilating well, no word of complaint from any of them. In fact, no word at all.

;}