SWEDEN YES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hello Sup Forums,

As a Persian who was born, raised and is living in Sweden I just wanted to remind all of you frail, scared little suburban cuckolds, since you seem to have forgotten, that Sweden is the greatest country in the world. Our country is superior to yours in every single way possible. So the next time you want to speak about our country you will remember this post and remember that you better speak about it respectfully. And if you ever see anyone here speaking disrespectfully about Sweden you will report them, hide their post and never reply to them.

And if you are a Swede that speaks about Sweden disrespectfully you will cease to do so immediately. You do not have the balls to stand for your opinions in real life. I am bigger, stronger, smarter and more attractive than you ever will be. So if you keep speaking like you do I will come home to you and I will insert my big thick Persian cock in your sister's, girlfriend's and mother's tight little wet pussy and fuck her nice and slowly until she comes so hard that her toes curl up and her eyes roll back as she squeals in delightful pleasure from every thrust I give her. And as I slowly stretch her out more than she has ever been stretched out before and she climaxes more intensely than what she thought was possible I will release a huge load of my warm gooey baby batter deep inside her, which will impregnate her and nine months later she will give birth to an amazing child with much superior genetics to you. And this child will always be a reminder of your failure to take my advice and love your country and all of its people.

youtube.com/watch?v=847AmgmlFC8

Say that to my face, sandmonkey.

The only time you see a Swede who doesn't sound like a whining little bitch, who loves his country and won't let anyone talk shit about it on Sup Forums, and he is a fucking Persian. What the fuck is wrong with Swedes, are they genetically bound to be cuckolds? Honestly, every time I see a pathetic Swede post about how much he hates Sweden here on Sup Forums he sounds like he would kill his own children to please his American masters. They're so fucking predictable and pathetic. OP you should breed as many beautiful Swedish women as you can, so they can give birth to strong-minded children. Hopefully the cuckold gene all Swedes seem to have is recessive and your children will become like you. Good luck and godspeed Persianbro!

I hope your fighting to change the Swedish flag to something more tolerant and less patriarchal. The cross is very offensive.

"Our" country.

Nice try shit-skin.

Nice larp bro

Enjoy your Sweden. Only way for us to conquer Swedish soil is to first let you destroy Sweden, then we will destroy you, and take the land for us.

Same thread was here a week ago. Fuck off shill.

>just

This post is pervers and wicked in every sense of the word which reflects the current state of things and how bad it really is, people got so many psychological defects it's not even funny, good job mang (You)
Cuck posters will hang.

>Stop doing the same thread over and over
>SAGED
Fuck off sand nigger stick to fucking goats instead of women, you tiny dick can probably satisfy a goat a lot more

>I'm great because I said I'm great. My country is great because I say it's great. If you disagree, you are disagreeing with a great and intelligent man.

As a Swedish woman who surfs Sup Forums I just wanted to tell you to fuck off you shitskin. But honestly though, it sucks that the second part of your post is so hot, I've spent the last 20 minutes just masturbating to it and imagining you doing that to me. But I know that I will probably never be able to make you love me.

Persians are bro-tier.

Decent fan fiction, a little heavy on the muh dik though 6/10.

SAGE
A
G
E

By the way, fuck you.

1/10, low quality bait from bored Swede. Saged

Are you 14?

>As a Persian who was born
>Our country
Think again sandnigger