W-I-N-N-I-N-G

I don't know how much more I can handle.

Other urls found in this thread:

thinkprogress.org/six-transgender-women-killed-2017-1d3a2ccd988b/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Maybe it's because more faggots are identifying as transgender.

>what an added bonus to this timelime

more tranny's = more dead these people doesn't statistics

STACK 'EM HIGH.

STACK 'EM DEEP.

>25 in a year
I bet more people die from masturbation.

surprised he can find the time to murder trannies between golf games

This is just a bonus, most Trannies will kill themselves once they realize they fucked up so bad.

Can you feel it?

CRASHING THIS COUNTRY WITH NO SURVIVORS

Wait when the suicide wave starts. Tranny fad is a recent thing and the regret bubble is bound to burst sometime in near future.

What was the story of reporting condemned buildings?

>transgender killings

Nice word play, it's suicides.

Are they just putting wigs on random murder victims?

Notice the article said killings, not murder.

Who cares if some faggot wants to change his/her sex? What business is it of yours? Why do you care so much about someone else's gender anyway?

Yes they should shut up and enjoy their degeneracy in private. But wanting to kill them is just pathetic, and pathological.

And more importantly this mentality all but guarantees your (((real oppressors))) have nothing to fear.

All Trump did was say no trannies in the military, Outside of that, he's been the most lenient towards the LGBT community than any other Republican.

Transgender have more rights than ever. More are killing themselves and there's big media shitstorm because of inflated rights talk.
Literally has nothing to do with Drumpf.

Only 25
Yawn

Now now, don't call them trannies, call them Dilation Dudes.

Remember everyone that sexual orientation is something you're born with but gender is a choice. If you don't accept that you're a bigot or something.

Trump should make Dollar Shave Club send all Trannies free razors, problem will fix itself pretty quick.

retarded libertarian thinking.

What other people do, and how their behaviour is treated, affects society which affects me.

>Who cares if some maniac wants to eat other people? What business is it of yours?

same logic.

>25
Oh no whatever will we do without 25 transgender people.

Stop using logic, this is leftism we're talking about here. If they started adding "per capital" level thinking to their repertoire, their entire ideology would fall apart.

Wow a Brit cuck with an actual non cucked post. Fair play

Per capita

#Die-laters

I guess now we know why Trump Steaks taste so weird.

you guys are so stupid missing this golden opportunity. You realize all thse trans being killed are black and being killed by black men right?
thinkprogress.org/six-transgender-women-killed-2017-1d3a2ccd988b/

think about the cog dissonance you can create among SJWs

I'm no libertarian, somewhat of a libertine perhaps. My point is that your attitude enables (((them))) to endlessly play people off against each other.

And since gay acceptance isn't going away anytime soon, that means (((they))) have in effect won.

>Did you just assume the victims (trans)gender!

D I L A T I O N
N A T I O N

or hispanic. It's literally only POC killing trannies

this can be use for white nationalism propaganda. just think of how muslims, blacks, mexicans violently attack gays and trannies and women, white nationalism means creating a safe environment for these groups of people

>can't dilate the state

That’s the media fault not Trumps.

But it's not in private. And we are being required to participate in their performance of this farce.

We're not all fuckheads, just most of us.

This is a better point, but it still shouldn't mean that you become a doormat for these horrific failed surgical experiments. You're right in some sense but it doesn't logically follow that you dive into the other end and just become a de facto homo rights activist by the simple action of just saying 'it's nothing to me, let them do what they want.'

I suppose it is a bigger issue in the US. Which is weird because it is supposed to be more socially conservative than Europe.

It seems like you're being played.

Hm yeah I have to admit I may not have informed myself well enough to speak to the issue anyway. In another thread I encountered pic related.

That is horrid and should be avoided at all costs. Maybe it is a mental illness after all, if this is supposed to be the 'cure'.

subtle, kek

It gets worse.

>25 in one year
Yawn call me when it's rake time

my first thought too

>be born a boy
>think you're a girl
>start literally injecting yourself with hormones from the opposite sex
>the most you can hope for is a soft face, tits, and a flat figure.
>need surgery if you want to have a curvaceous female body
>might even consider literally having you penis removed and have to do "dilation" to keep your man made crater where your dick used to be
>kill yourself
>"this is obviously not a mental illness and because the guy with funny hair is president."

In the words of the midget kike Shapiro: "Why are we mainstreaming delusion?"

Is that pepe swimming in transgender tears?