What does Sup Forums think of Kannazuki no Miko?

What does Sup Forums think of Kannazuki no Miko?

I read the manga, never saw the anime. How come everything with dykes in it has got to be all depressing and shit?

Never watched it but man Re-sublimity and agony are such good songs.

Anime had a happy end

I'm gonna admit it wasn't good but I really enjoyed it

Manga had a happier end

>wasting precious minutes of your life watching yurishit

>yuri
>shit

I'm glad nowadays there's lot more feelgood yuri. It's much better than edgy, depressing stuff from the 2000s.

>life
>precious

The only notable work put out by Kaishaku.

It's a yuri classic. Still kinda meh.

Hated it. My first yuri ever, too, aImost made me give up the genre on its entirety.

NTR
T
R

I'm going to be honest.

Everything Kaishaku has written is trash.

Really? It was my first yuri too, but I really liked it. Besides that episode where Chikane went crazy and raped Himeko

its made me hate Yuri anime

But that's the high point

I think it was pretty good entertainment.
And it has a sweet ass ED.

Yeah, the obliviousness, stupidity, uselessness and Himeko just being a complete crying coward in general worn me out. Sure, Chikane was cool sometimes, but I just saw her as an emotionless boring dyke. The worst for me was the story, though, and the random mechas fighting random monsters from a different universe for no reason, the dude served no purpose too.

Chikane is so handsome!

No it didn't. Didn't they just get reborn as twins or some dumb shit?

Trash just like everything Kaishaku puts out.

>Watch episode 1 back then it starts good
>It gets really interesting
>Suddenly a fucking mecha at the end
Goddammit

It's shit, but at least is has lesbians, and that cat girl.

Yes, incest end

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Reminder that there's a web novel, Himegami no Miko, which has the happiest ending out of all three (four) works: they just run away from the bullshit plot and live happily ever after. If you can into moon it might be worth to look at. The setting is quite different so it's rather what Amnesian should have been.