>Judge Moore Press Conf 11/16/17
youtu.be/-o2SBhiZ7os
>WH Press Brief (Sarah) 11/16/17
youtu.be/qU-fFPEJZFQ

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ovu7QXvpIjU
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/11/16/purchased-politicians-mostly-republicans-in-house-and-senate-write-letters-opposing-trump-on-nafta/
ksfy.com/content/news/Crews-cleaning-up-Keystone-Pipeline-leak-in-Marshall-County-458046943.html
arcgis.sd.gov/server/denr/spillsviewer/
youtu.be/FTSvLKY7HEk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So is JRoth dead or not

Thanks for baking OP, here whenever if you had to go. I'm not up to anything.

I'm not a racist.

last thread was pretty good but i bet we can make this one even better!

>Clinton telling Trump underminides "our democracy" when she lost with 3 million votes.

GOOD FUCKING GOD.
SHE IS DOING IT BY WHINING THAT "OUR DEMOCRACY" WAS "UNDERMINED" WHEN SHE LOST GE WITH 3 MILLION VOTES:

*sips tea*

>everything is fine

he probably did die in the plane/helicopter crash, but I bet they've taken his body and brought him back to life by now.

lol no one gives a fuck about Palestine, sand niggers can go fuck off back into their caves

Make Autobots Great Again.

No but Lil Peep is, RIP.

Same. If you want to cause you're bored go ahead.

I care about you guys.

- Drink more water.
- Brush your teeth.
- Trim your nails
- Shave/get a hair cut
- Eat more protein and fiber
- STRETCH OUT YOUR MUSCLES
(I know you sit a lot)
- Get at least 6+ hours of sleep a night
- If possible sleep at the same time
- Do breathing exercises (deep as you possible can, hold for 2 mississippi, breathe out as fully as you can, hold for 1 mississippi)
- Walk more, maybe even jog. Lightly just to get the blood pumping and so your body cycles out the cell waste and gets active. This isn't about losing weight. It is about telling your internal biological processes to get moving again. do HIIT for weight loss
- Take multivitamins + omega-3 fish oil
- Do something creative. Doesn't matter what. Draw a shitty sketchy, write a poem, make music, build a shelf, MAKE something. It can be whatever, just as long as you think it is cool and it is either an artistic expression or functional.
- Soak your feet in warm-almost-hot water, scrub and message them to get the blood flowing through them
- Put on romantic era composers or baroque music in the background as you do chores at a low volume, just loud enough that you hear it but it doesn't demand your attention.
- use a breathe right strip on your nose everyone once in awhile. Make sure your body gets enough air
-after working out, take a warm shower and thoroughly wash yourself. After the soap stage is done, rinse off. Then slowly dial back the warm water until you get neither hot nor cold water, then dial the warm back until you get cool(not cold) water. Rinse off until it lowers your body temperature evenly so that it is a slight relief when you get out of the shower and dry off.
- Do facial expression/jaw/neck exercises to get your jawline more defined (Chew many pieces of gum at once)
- CLEAN YOUR HOUSE, especially the bathroom and kitchen
- Make sure your finances/bills/car is in order.
- Make and live by a budget
- Meditate/deprive yourself of stimuli, clear thoughts
- 24hr fasting

Yes you are but THAT IS A GOOD THING.

MAGA

This clown is desperately trying to remain relevant

How are we going to do that?

Holy shit Kathy Griffin is now whining about being "blacklisted" by talk shows and not having any paid work (actively refusing to do free shows) in the USA despite claiming she's touring for LGBTQIA7/11 and women's rights

youtube.com/watch?v=ovu7QXvpIjU

Sarah Carter: He’s very sick and he’s been battling cancer and going chemo. He is in a battle for not only his life, but in a battle against what he perceives as people within the US government that don’t want this story to come out. But there’s so much information that he is willing to share with the public to set the record straight, and believe me we’re gonna get it out there. He is going to have his say. His voice will be heard.

Hannity: He knew about the bribery, kickbacks, extortion of Putin’s agents in the US?
Sara Carter: Yes, and he will be able to lay that all out for everyone, and he will do that for Congress. John and I have been working on this for months and months and months. He came to the [Obama] DOJ with this information.

John Solomon: He is going to be an extraordinary fact witness because he gathered so much information. There are videotapes where the Russians are opening up briefcases full of cash. These are the people we then gave uranium to, that we then gave nuclear fuel contracts to.

Hannity: This is happening before they sign off on Uranium One? They knew about bribery extortion kickbacks money laundering before? They knew this was Putin and they did it anyway!

John Solomon: Yes. The Russians really thought they had played America on this one

Monday new article from Carter & Solomon.

why are there no threads on what happened?

Sure, I can bake a bit. Thanks m8.

Hope a lewd

Guys, if you truly want Trump to go down as greatest president of all time we need to annex Canada. We need to bring back Manifest Destiny. Make him as great as Jefferson.

Help me accomplish this. Post this shit everywhere until Trump decides to put that cuck Trudeau out of shit misery.

→ → Thread is here

I want /ptg/ and /mdg/ to be the top two threads on Sup Forums.

Mike Pence BTFO

He faked his death for legal reasons.

Pic related

Is he going to be the first one to receive a body transplant?

>polls a month out
Let me know if it still looks like that a day or two before the election.

Polling orgs put out junk that they won't be called out on because the verification of the election is too far away.
They just hope to influence the voters by saying "LOOK! OTHER PEOPLE ARE DROPPING MOORE DUE TO THE MUCK RAKING! YOU SHOULD TOO!"

at least lil peep lived long enough to see Trump become President...
And he died doing what he loved

Remember when they thought Kelly was /theirguy/ ?

lol, they're actually so mad that Mike Pence makes sure he can't be accused of sexual misconduct.

Sup Forums I'm getting worried about all those Puerto Rican refugees flooding into Florida, there's over 150,000 now and growing. And because they're US citizens they can vote in Florida elections. This could really fuck Trump over in 2020.

>communist won't work for free
I have a friend with this sort of cognitive dissonance, makes me want to cave his skull in.

Why is that faggot wearing a Cowboy hat? I thought he was posting unironically until I read farther.

Remember when she bragged about it, said it was "free press" for her?

That guy in the cowboy hat is such a faggot.

>druggie dies doing drugs

What a waste of life.

Benji strikes again

very nice post

Guys, if you truly want Trump to go down as greatest president of all time we need to annex Canada. We need to bring back Manifest Destiny. Make him as great as Jefferson.

Help me accomplish this. Post this shit everywhere until Trump decides to put that cuck Trudeau out of his misery.

→ → → Thread is here

I want /ptg/ and /mdg/ to be the top two threads on Sup Forums.

Why hasn't she considered it might just be because she's an unfunny nutjob?

>Gang raping someone is the same as raping and killing people because of their religion

What the fuck kind of equivalency is this shitskin trying to make?

INTERNAL PROBLEM vs. EXPORTED PROBLEM.

>Unlabeled cartoons from Ben
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE REAL BEN?

I like her dress
checked
have another

>white community
Who the fuck is the white community?

>when you leave to go grab a drink and check up on a few things around the house and you come back and there are no new posts so you're confused
>scroll to the bottom and it's at 305 posts, then notice we're in a new thread now
I wasted like 3 minutes of my life talking to myself you assholes.

In all fairness I would rape the shit out of justice if she looked like that.

>forcibly segregating women away from himself perpetuates toxic masculinity culture
What in the goddamn.

>mudman wearing a cowbay hat
I am so tired of these mystery meat faggots

Literally who?

>didn't label the boobs LAW and ORDER

>no shocked merchant
Fake and gay

No, I'm not.

Trump is not a racist.

I'm not a racist.

When NAFTA is finally dismantled the floodgates really open. NAFTA is fundamental to the globalism rape of our economy. It was specifically written so that NAFTA is not really a trade union between the US, Canada, and Mexico, but a free entrance to the US economy for the entire world when you pay the right people.

theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/11/16/purchased-politicians-mostly-republicans-in-house-and-senate-write-letters-opposing-trump-on-nafta/

She looks just like a ginger Andy Dick

>Andy Dick aged better

They were just trying to assimilate to the dominant culture

Hehe. Done that many times.

Degenerate 90% tattooed pill-popper nigger with white skin who died from an overdose.

kek

Some "rapper", it's better if you didn't know.

t-thanks user

help me bring back manifest destiny

I'm gonna call my wife's tits that from now on.

Reporters BTFO

It would honestly be a cakewalk to annex Canada. Their military wouldn't stand a chance against us.

how would it be?

Scott Adams is right in that a unhealthy body fucks with your brain a lot.
Even if you take just 1 day a week and really focus on pampering/tuning up your body, it really helps everything in life. Because if you think about your soul/consciousness as yourself, our bodies are kind of like gundams that we pilot. Gotta take care of our mechs

Wow user she's going to love that.

Doesn't look anything like Franken, done on purpose because if it did it would be a literal Merchant cartoon.

I suspect it will be less party and more ass chewing.

how dare that faggot wear a stetson hat
how dare he

t. Already lost one war against Canada.

Why do people care? This is the first time I'm ever even hearing of him.

Clearly it wasn't the real Ben Garrison, someone modified it. I'd like to see the real one

>Classical music reduced to background noise

You'll be the first in line for the new ovens.

SD user here yet again, not meaning to spam just want to keep everyone informed on the Keystone Pipeline spill that happened in South Dakota a few days ago. I've done some digging into the oil spill. Here's a local article:
ksfy.com/content/news/Crews-cleaning-up-Keystone-Pipeline-leak-in-Marshall-County-458046943.html
The guy cited in the article posted does exist, I checked on the local government's website and it checks out, he's a real dude.

I don't think I can post the links here but here's what you're gonna do if you want a map to where it happened and a .pdf with all info pertaining to it, including who reported it, where it happened, and all other details as of right now, as reported to our State's Department of Envionment and Natural Resources:
Go to this site: arcgis.sd.gov/server/denr/spillsviewer/
In the ID No. Field type in "2017.204" without quotes and search. In one of the last columns there should be an option to download a .pdf with all info on state record as of today.

I know I've posted this a few times, I just figure actual news and information might actually pertain to this /general/ more than "bloopfmf BTFO" posts that are constantly allowed. See following replies for snapshots of the .pdf

Fuck off with that "North American Union" bullshit.
Those are the same people saying you should merge with Mexico, and the chinks already own Canada.

it looks like they tried to copy the martini and rossi paint scheme on the racing porsches
then some shitlib decided he was offended

>This is the first time I'm ever even hearing of him.

S-same

macho man is picking a fight with kelly again?

>consecutive years in a row
>redundant redundancy

I give a shit.

>I know I've posted this a few times, I just figure actual news and information might actually pertain to this /general/ more than "bloopfmf BTFO" posts that are constantly allowed. See following replies for snapshots of the .pdf
Absolutely correct.
Keep /us/ updated.

>Canada was a sovereign nation before 1965
lol

Soy Boy "rage".
Impotent as ever.

youtu.be/FTSvLKY7HEk

Watch out, say stuff like that and you'll attract a horde of MUH SNIPER, MUH SPEC OPS!!! Leafs.

!!!

EMMANUEL MACRON ASKS PEOPLE TO SEND HIM NUDES!

I always love when people play the "she won by 3 million votes!" card, because it shows how blissfully ignorant they are of the fact that the EC was specifically designed so that the large cities DIDN'T get to hold all the power. EC ensures that politicians don't just play the coastal cities for maximum voters, and instead forces them to actually go out into the heart of the country to win a majority of places, not a majority of people. The consensus of a large group of people in one place is not a good indicator for who would be the better president for the whole country. I'm sort of surprised millennial leftists don't realize this, since it is literally the plot of their precious Hunger Games series where the corrupt Mega Cities rule over the poor and destitute districts. They've somehow failed to realize that THEY are the out-of-touch elitists looking down on the rest of the country.

>10gal hat for a 1pint brain

>fake xanax laced with fentanyl
fuck that is messed up

Cowboy Hat is a rapist.

Go slap around "law" and "order" for me.

What is up friend? How is it going in South Dakota? It's cold as fuck up here.

t. north dakotan

They're mad because it says MAGA in Cybertronian