Why is Sup Forums so obsessed with race?

Why is Sup Forums so obsessed with race?
You have to have a pretty low IQ to hate someone over something as petty as skin color, be honest.

I don't hate them because they're brown, I hate them because of what brown people do.
But brown people are still pretty fucking ugly.

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAP*
*slight pause*
*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

>hate someone over something as petty as skin color

this is not the reason.

you're just creating a strawman.

>being this blue-pilled

niggers aren't human

>Nipple tattoos
What a skank

>be honest
/thread

>tfw you were just in a shoaed amerimutt thread

Something something... This is a slide thread... Something... Don't ask me what they are sliding, I don't know. All fields.

when you're smart you realize that it;s all about the power dynamics between groups.
if 2 out of 10 muslims wants sharia law and manage to stage an insurection the other 5 will go along with it
CASE STUDY : HAITI
YOU STUPID STUPID DUNGSKIN

>muh slide thread!!1!1
kill yourself, you know it's true

BRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPP

Amerimutt triggers the absolute shit out of Sup Forumss mods.

I haven't even seen or been in a shoaed thread for months until that meme hit.

Reality Pill: No slayer is racist.

Picture any of THESE guys spending time online whining about minorities fucking "our" white women or seeing any minorities in video-games. Lmfao.

Reality Pill: No cool, chill, low cortisol slayer is going to spend a single minute talking about races. If you know any of the nerdy race-talk buzzwords such as "haplogroup", your incel ass belongs on uncool aspie populated forums, specifically, one ass cheek on Sup Forums and the other on stormfront.

Meanwhile, legitimate slayers are soaking sun with friends of all races not having a damn problem on their mind.

Racism comes from incel nerds who stay in on the internet all day or from lower class subhumans that either can't get laid or have to settle for uglies. Slayers and handsome men in general have a very positive outlook on life and don't hate other races as a result of it. Most slayers could care less about politics, they are too busy living the life.

fuck off white boy. i'm subhuman and even i'm racist

Not all brown people are like that though. You're just being a racist piece of shit.

Actually, Jews and Asians are both exceptionally xenophobic and do their best to maintain homogeneous ethnostates. They also have the highest language manipulation and spatial reasoning scores of any human groups and both have IQs averaging 110+

I don't hate skin color

I hate shit-skinned animals that think the best way to convey contempt for someone is saying "Oh lawdy I see dem white boi on da street im keel da white boy mofuggin bix nood blip blop bang bang niga"

This desu

I never openly have a opinion on anybody prior to seeing their actions

Caring about European civilization > Caring about 'slaying' roasties & paling around with minorities you Chad knuckledragger.

Against rampaging migrants =/= racist

seriously why do niggers think its ok to just violently proclaim they want to murder things as a means of communicating 'I dislike X?'

We are the hated. Do you think Sup Forums started this race thing? We're not acting, we're reacting.
Damn son, wake up.

Libshit strawman. I don't give a fuck about "minorities fucking our women" because it rarely happens in the first place shitstick. What I care about is a bunch of shitskins flooding my country and turning it into the same shithole they crawled out of. Go climb back into the shitheap fucking shit-monkey.

Race is a stereotype.

If you go through your life, and a certaine race gives your grief, than you associate grief with that particular race.

Not fucking rocket science.

Hence whites hate on the blacks, and the blacks on the whites. The population id divided, which makes it easier to subjugate...

There are only four races: white, yellow, red, black

All the rest are mongrels

People are tolerant of race

It's culture which is the problem

people confuse 'culture' with 'race' all the time

Fuck I hate women. Disgusting. Imagine if this was your daughter?

>implying race is just skin color

so if I tell a liberal that I only hate the half of blacks that a degenerate criminals, they won't think I'm racist?

have you heard the left? talk about obsessed with race!

Why do zoo's keep Polar bears, grizzlies and pandas seperated? Is it because they don't mix well or because zoo's are racist?

Africans have a continent the size of Europe, China, India and the USA combined.

Explain to me why they deserve our small ancestral homeland?

>Not all

why does sjw shill op ask the same question three times a day for the last 5 years?
> cos paid to shill

>Race is a stereotype

I know this is supposed to be your cute little bait, that is annoying and all, but it does present a perfect opportunity to restate a socially controversial truth of reality.

Race makes large groups of various people different in ways beyond their looks. IQ differences between various races because of their genetic differences setting limits on race member's total potential are only one thing that race differences happen to encompass.

Differences in aggression, emotional predisposition, fertility rate, probably general tendencies of personal desires and enjoyments, rates and styles of mental, hormonal, reproductive, and physical developments also are different between various races.

Not recognizing race and attempting to say something so simple minded as race just being a color tone in skin due to melanin etc., is actually what is the foolish and dishonest thing for a person to say, and more akin to something someone with low IQ would utter than pointing out/denying/denouncing scientific findings on the issue in some attempt to hold to an egalitarian fantasy lie.

Then why dose the Chinese race replicate their culture in Australia by creating Chinatowns?

A S S

Stop responding to these shit threads. Every day he posts thiabshit everyday assholes respond. Sage this shit if u r dumb enough to reply

Why does Sup Forums put so much booty in my face. I fail no fap all the time

Basically because they've been jew-baited by the endless stream of identity politics fuckery.

It's fucking working. (((They))) have won and frankly, we deserve it because we are morons falling for (((their))) time-tested tricks.

Race is only skin color
Kys

Teribble analogy storm, those are different species.

((MODS)) will do nothing about this thread

Race matters because the societal AVERAGE matters. Your quality of life is very much determined by the people around you.

If you live in a city with a million people that are mostly Black and have a IQ of around 70; it doesn't matter if one of them is your based Black friend with a MAGA hat. Living in a third world non-White city with an avg IQ of 70 is gonna suck.

because no-fap is a meme. just jack it whenever you're ultra horny

And how did a liberal who falls for media presented stereotypes end up on Sup Forums?

you have to be a pretty retarded nigger if oyu think race is just a skin color

>39 anons respond to obvious bait

I fucking hate this board sometimes.

>Thinking it's just skin color

spotted the low test soy boi

>pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy

Who are all the new fags that reply is the bigger question. This is Sup Forums not liveleak

>pictured race: proto hambeasts already on there way to full

They're all bears we're all humans.

I hope your daughter get impregnated by a nigger.

Niggers and whites are different species as well as Whites have neanderthal admixture and niggers do not.

>we're all humans

I fucking love based Canadians

Hookers?

>brrRRAAAAPP
>Oh, we didn't see you there a-user. Guess you caught us at a bad time
>What's that, you like our thunderous flatulence?
>Well we wouldn't want to disappoint you
>squueeeeeessssss
>BRAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Race has very little to do with skin color you stupid fuck.

>pseudoscience
If you could just see how similar we actually are, a simple few allels.
Can you procreate with any other animal?
Can you get pygmies preggus?

If you have nothing going for you meritwise you have to derive your sense of worth from things you have no control over.

>Sup Forums is obsessed with race
>SJW cunts are obsessed with race
>Sup Forums wants extermination of what THEY think is degenerate
>SJW cunts want to exterminatine white men because THEY think they are degenerate
Really makes your gears grind.

I guarantee you these bros aren't fucking fat nig nog dindus. Even the fed right nuffins aren't their genetic target. Fuck off leftard. These Chads wouldn't touch a negress if she was independently wealthy.

Anonymouse FPBP

Also user if you think it's only skin deep you're in for a surprise.

That is such a cucked argument. Can you not be proud of your ancestors, and the genes they endowed you with? God knows they fought hard to preserve them and allow your existence,

You speak as if everything you do yourself is an accomplishment unrelated to things you had no control over. That is nonsense and to me emits the distinct smell of brainsoap that often nauseates me in the presence of Germans.

It's quite simple. We are capable of doing elementary cost benefit analysis and care about our grandchildren.

americans actually believe that amerimutt meme is a JIDF psyop.

CANT HANDLE THE BANTER

>slayers
i have bad news user... those guys are clearly gay
>muh slayers
i have more bad news... YOU are clearly gay

Not only skin color asshole it is only a factor. There's no logical argument against purity and preservation

I’m 100% straight, but my dick is diamonds right now.

i have news for you user

You gay lol

What,s wrong with racism? Nature is wrong?

FAAAAAAAAAGGGGG!!

Tests are for lames and/or pussies

stop drinking that soy, boy

80 IQ shitskins are dangerous for reasons other than the fact that they're ugly as sin and will destroy the beauty of any white person they mate with, they're also dangerous because of the aforementioned 80 IQ on average, the higher occurances of violence and the lack of empathy.

Racism is pattern recognition. If you deny it, you're denying science. You're basically on the same level as a creationist. So don't talk about IQ, you walking Dunning Kruger effect, maybe it won't turn out well for you.

I sure can appreciate peak male physique and aesthetics, but ur a fag lmao

Holy shit, I left Sup Forums time ago for /biz/ because I prefer crypto, and I come back for 1 second just to see how my old brethren are doing, and I see that the fucking leaf meme is still going strong. KYS now faggot

>being into roasties
gross

You must know they post the ads pics because from the front it's all stretch marked stomach and tits.
FACT.

stop being so logic

>I guarantee you these bros aren't fucking fat nig nog dindus.

Time to destroy that delusion, user.

i dont care if ur black i only care if u act like a stereotypical black guy

Just a fucked up minority policy. Many of them are degenerates though.

>*BRAAAAAAAAAAAP*
what does braaap mean i see it all the time

it means BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!!

HOW NEW ARE YOU? LURK MORE REDDITO

I think I know that girl on the right. Where was that pic taken?

HAHAHAHAHAHA AUSFAGS BTFO

>BRAAAAAAAPPPPP
>prrrrrrtttt
>oh, user...
>FFFFffffffrrrrrrrp
>don't, don't come in here
>BRRRRAAAP
>it smells like old potato chips...
>pffffffrrrrrrrrpppt

Racists are sub-human

I hate them so goddamn much, the left needs radicals who are well trained and willing to mop the floor with these pieces of shit.

Implying race is only skin deep and doesn’t affect behavior.

normie...