The lowest IQ subhumans on the planet won the space race against the biggest superpower in human history

>the lowest IQ subhumans on the planet won the space race against the biggest superpower in human history

How did Americunts manage to fuck that one up?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lost_Cosmonauts
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_spaceflight-related_accidents_and_incidents
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_paperclip
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_spaceflight_records
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We cared about testing and safety
The Russians did not

they had better germans

The soviets possibly lost lots of astronauts though in the attempt.

The jury is out on the claims though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lost_Cosmonauts

>lowest IQ subhumans on the planet won the space race
when did africa get to space?

>How did Americunts manage to fuck that one up?

Our final test of Mercury was before Gagarin, and as the other guy said, we were concerned about safety. We did all our launches in view of the press. The soviets only announced theirs after they succeeded.

And as for sputnik, there was a huge international debate back then as to who owned space above your country. Part of the rationale was if they went first, we could put our much more advanced electronics over their land and see if they were lying about how many ICBM's they had. Krushev said they were coming off the line like "sausages". Once we had a few spy satellites he had to stop claiming that because it was horseshit.

They were "first" in the eyes of the press and the world in a lot of ways, but we were ahead and proved it by docking Gemini and then landing on the moon, two feats that they were far behind on.

pic related is gemini. imagine zooming around the earth at thousands of miles an hour yet in perfect formation with two other guys, just a few feet away.

shut up paki

dear OP, we both lost.

At that point in time we weren't keeping the black man down so he was able to create the greatest space program ever. But we couldn't let that happen so we stole their space program and claimed it was ours and we spread aids and malaria throughout their countries so they would always be sick and couldn't invent anymore.

pussies

Soviets focused more on rocket research because it was a necessity for them to achieve nuclear parity with the US in the absence of an equivalent navy or air force. The space program was a natural result of the rocket program

I don't see the soviet flag on the moon.

are germans proud of the role von Braun played? you should be.

Saturn V was one fucking bad assed rocket.

Whats so hard to understand about SPACE?

we mated with blacks and slavs and now our iq is subhuman too

Who got to the moon first nigger?

I would have been proud if he had nuked Washington D.C. with that big ass rocket.

>the biggest and richest empire the world has ever seen lost a war to a few hundred farmers with ponytails

How did """Great""" Britain manage to fuck that one up?

The upper crust of Russian society has always been highly Europeanized, they just have a huge mongrel population at the bottom. Very similar to the US, actually, just with Mongols and central asian muds instead of niggers and Aztecs.

seriously? east german? we were total bros with west germany back then.

Do you miss being part of the soviet union?

slavs are homo novus br*t filth

>getting to the moon first means you win the space race
Retard.

Literally moving the goal post.

>>getting to the moon first means you win the space race

but we won that hands down.

as far as the first satellite or the first manned mission we were only months later, and could have done it before. they simply could not have landed on the moon within years of us.

>soviet union
I wish. Unfortunately i grew up in the Blue Jeans Coca Cola part.

This ^

amazing fact: that escape rocket on top of apollo, to jerk the command module away in case they had to kill the rocket, was a more powerful rocket than the early Mercury rockets.

Rip Britain
Irrelevant since WW2

Yet you killed more people. Double fail.

>but we won that hands down.
no

fug. almost got digits

How does landing on the moon first mean you win?

The Russians had the first rocket (after the German V2), satellite, man, woman, dog and monkey in space, first space walk, first space station, first unmanned robot on the moon, and so on.

Shut the fuck up spic

We're talking about a country that considers it normal to own portable death machines, and then take the world is insane for ridiculing them.

W R O N G

but Gun are cool tho

Yes and? Americans are still the only human beings to have actually set foot on another celestial body and directly collected sample materials from said body. As far as I've heard we're the only global power to have docked a probe with a comet, we have by far the most successful Mars program, and if things keep going the way they are we'll likely be the first humans to set foot on Mars too.

oh great. retarded leaf is here.

the only one of those that actually was ahead of us was the space station. we did everything else within months, and we did it better. their so-called rendevous was just two precise launches that could not actually maneuver at all. gemini docked.

they were awesome, but they did not beat us in any meaningful way. show me one satellite photograph from the 60s from a soviet satellite. we provided meteorlogical data to the whole world with our early satellites.

LITERALLY true.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_spaceflight-related_accidents_and_incidents

Radiation and Explosives are cool too, but I don't want them in non-professional hands either.

we won in the end

They shot a dog and essentially a radio up. Then one guy finally made it. If you believe that there weren't massive failures before and after the publicized stuff you are very naive.

are you really trusting WIKIPEDIA?

For any retards that think the US didn't go to the moon you just have to point to the Saturn V.

It's a fucking 30 storey rocket. Everything else is trivial.

>Americans are still the only human beings to have actually set foot on another celestial body and directly collected sample materials from said body
*yawn*

the average Russian is as dumb as a pile of bricks, but for every 1,000 waterheads, you get an absolute genius.

>Blue Jeans Coca Cola
yugoslavia had those and rock and roll. Still was commie country

All death machines are portable if you are strong enough.

Nice desert you got there. Going to the moon is of much more military and economic significance than putting stuff in orbit. isn't it?

Oh, sorry I forgot that I must only trust random user posts and shitty infographics on a containment board of an anime forum.

well they don't give us military grade weapons so is good

((((won))))
> we moonmen and shit bitch

that's a fair argument good sir

>It's a fucking 30 storey rocket

if you were within a certain radius of a launch, the heat and flames would not kill you but the sound waves would. the saturn V launch was the loudest man made sound except for atomic bombs.

If Americans were so smart.

Then how come they called their space travelers "astronauts"?
Did NASA really think stars are as close as the planets or the moon?

So what? You could sling together a fake in two weeks, having a fake rocket doesn't mean you can go to the moon.

Only a retard thinks America went to the moon.

stfu pussy

oh god he's a conspiracy theorists

True

>Going to the moon is of much more military and economic significance than putting stuff in orbit. isn't it?
Actually yes
Moon colonization soon

>get btfo
>pretend to be bored

lol

In the Russian's race to be first they couldn't even engineer a way to land the craft so they had the Vostok pilots just jump out at 20,000 feet.
The Russian record shouldn't count as they didn't land their craft. The Russians intentionally omitted the disqualifying last stage jump off the space craft, but that's everyone else's fault for trusting Russians not to be lying scumbags.

>lose argument
>hurr derp Wikipedia

Post a better source then.....

shhhhh, don't let them know

fake news.

Russian space program was Russian.

US "space program" was German

>He doesn't know about Ham

>go to space
>make it back safely

>"I-IT DOESN'T COUNT, YOU CHEATED, YOU USED A PARACHUTE"

Holy fuck, Ameridumbs are truly on suicide watch.

>i-it's not fair

I already accepted defeat in that argument

She's not that bad m8

>unironically believing humans went into space
I remember when I was 12 years old.

My sides just orbited just like the nigger

Is it true that some people were demanding that NASA sent niggers for the test flight instead of poor animal?

She is a 6/10 at best in Britain.

I miss 50s

The Navy delayed Von Braun so that they could launch their shitty rocket first. If they had let him launch his (which worked) when he wanted to we would have been first.

You're so stupid you made me smile

>>the lowest IQ subhumans
flew the highest first, on monkey dung fumes

Soviets stole Nazi rocket technology after WW2 and Nazi scientists worked for them.

>no stars

hmm

Fuck off jew

How does an island go from owning a third of the world to getting owned by the third world?

ah yes, the croatian space program. I remember it well...

>tfw the Sea Dragon will never be built
A sad day

I'd slap my cock on her forehead if you understand my implication

>US stole Nazi rocket technology after WW2 and Nazi scientists worked for them but they STILL lost
FTFY

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_paperclip

I'm Greek

this post makes ZERO sense.

Russians were first in space.
Russians were first on the moon (probe, not person)
Russians were first to launch satellite (murican paranoia led to creation of GPS in trying to track Russian satellite)
Russians hold most space flight records: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_spaceflight_records

etc, etc,

this post is obviously not based in fact. but based in j00.

Meh, let them have it. A hollow victory.