For those of you who dont know, Orania is a real world example of a modern ethnostate. Founded in 1991...

For those of you who dont know, Orania is a real world example of a modern ethnostate. Founded in 1991, the independent town sits in the middle of black majority and black controlled South Africa. Orania had 1,085 residents during its latest census and boasts a comfy 10% annual growth rate. 100% white Afrikaners.

>youtube.com/watch?v=qVEcvdclrqo

The structure of the economy is pretty complex and past my pay grade, but I do know the town is run as a corporation. Owning a home is the same as owning shares in the company, etc. We all know how unstable South Africa is, it is run by niggers after all, not wanting to gamble away their wealth Orania decided to use their own currency, the Ora. Their lifeblood is pecans, but the economy overall is fundamentally that of agriculture. All positions are filled by white Afrikaners, from the politicians to the garbage men. Their outlook on life is that of self reliance.

>youtube.com/watch?v=GJhQjo-_ut4

Im convinced this model is the future, wed do well to pay attention. 26 years ago a few guys bought an abandoned small town, today they live in paradise. Theres literally nothing stopping any of us from doing the same. Any and all things Orania related welcome here, Id especially love to hear from our SA bros.

>orania.co.za/welcome-to-orania/

Sound like a Kibbutz

Bump for an actual solution

It pretty much is

>While he conceded that most Afrikaners might decide not to move to the volkstaat, he thought that it is nevertheless essential Afrikaners have this option, since this will make them feel more secure, thereby reducing tensions in the rest of South Africa. In this regard he considered it as being analogous with Israel, which serves as a refuge for Jews from all over the world.

Beautiful.

Amerifat should do something similar

Tell all of us how it works. Sincerely. We're interested. Especially Germans and Brits. They are going to be in the same situation as you guys. Shine a ray of hope for them.

fucking boers

I think we could take elements of it and do something similar without going completely overboard. They are literally Communistic in a lot of ways, the municipality takes all inheritance, for example. There are cooperative communities that act as a bit of a half way point

What and why would be the ideal though?

>no walls
Seems like a bad idea, to be honest.

We wouldnt have to do exactly as they did of course. Although I have to agree they seem to have gotten most of it correct.

im mestizo can i move here? i am brown but 100% pure andalusian phenotype.

>model of the future is baiscally indian reservations

BRAINLET DETECTED

are you retarded? it's an Afrikaans community

Unless you're bringing in several jobs with you, no. You'll be saturating an already fucked market.

wrong. you need to be Afrikaans first

Fair enough. I take the statement back.

If you're talking about it but in regards to general white American culture, I don't think it's culturally distinct enough to work. Orania is ostensibly about preserving the Afrikaans language and Afrikaner culture from the mainstream, which it seems to do. I'm not one of those WYPIPO types, obviously, but how is general white American culture distinct enough with a distinct enough identity to be capable of maintaining itself in that way separate from the mainstream?

No. I cant either though and Im 99.5% Euro, they only allow Afrikaners. Anyone can visit though, they make tons of shekels through tourism.

Close knit, culturally cohesive communities filled with wealthy people who look exactly like you. "injun reservation" he says, /leftypol/ pls go.

Afrikaans people like them would even go so far as to dislike me (white, english) because I suck at their language. I have Afrikaans blood but mostly English

Boers are like angels for SA. They upgraded the land to first class. You should be begging them to return to apartheid. It was a paradise compared to current shitty, rotten SA.

Whites ruling the country is better for non-whites. Everytime.

>the town is run as a corporation. Owning a home is the same as owning shares in the company
Is that how they stop the nogs from overrunning the place?

I agree with you. But I'd swap Boers in your statement for white people in general

i can learn it.

SA History is a little bit different to that.

It was majority white until what, the First World War (Or the Second Boer War, prior)

Basically, we decided, for complicated geopolitical reasons (basically, oi m8 what's all this then) due to the Boers trying to make their own republic in Northern South-Africa, to burn them alive.

Yeah, turns out, Britain's most aggressive and brutal attacks were always against other whites.

Turns out, racism saved their barbaric arses because we never really considered them enough of a threat to require extreme force.

Boers were competent, so we killed 10% of them and burned their towns down.

As a result, certain (((shrewd))) businessmen decided to expand their labourforce (severely depleted by aforementioned Boer BBQ) with Africans

That's how South Africa went from 80% white (and 20% assorted tribes who didn't do much) to 10% white.

It's not just a language it's a culture and inheritance by blood. They're a really traditional people. You can't just integrate into their culture like the way immigrants are invading Europe

Any SA can correct me but:

20-25% Zulu/Xhosa/Native/whatever (including those ones that sound like zombies in The Last of Us)

20-25% British

50% Boer

Boers are not actually Dutch by blood, they're old-fashioned Dutch, which basically means Lowlanders who moved there.

So far removed from any modern European group that they are their own group - "Dutch" (modern Netherlands) and lowland Germany (Deutsch) make up their population.

Basically they were there for 300 years and were kinda divided up when Africa was colonised in the late 1800s.

Yeah I fucking hate going into town, surrounded on all sides by niggers.

Pretty sure the only reason white people exist in SA, and the only reason a place like this happens...is that when the africans took over they made it illegal to take wealth out of SA, because they knew all the white people would just GTFO while they could...

These are the people who had too much wealth to sacrifice and leave behind. Sort of a sad existence desu

BEADY

Modern American style civic nationalism can't apply in case of South Africans.

They were treated as, for hundreds of years, locals. They ARE locals at this point; they've been there longer than the blacks, and are probably the most "forgotten" country there is.

South Africa gained nuclear weapons completely independently, using their own resources; something which only like, two, other countries have achieved (three if you count Aus+UK as one)

There is so much to the SA story which goes unsaid.

>Americans

lol you guys are mixed with niggers and pajeets though. if they can be afrikaners then why not me? im only like 30% redskin.

I'll happily go on record as saying that the death of South Africa was when the "ZoG" or "NWO" or whatever you want to call it entered this stage.

Britain had just lost all of its industries, Germany had reunited, the USSR had collapsed, and the USA had gained a Clinton.

The last true imperialist holdout; the last holdout, was completely destroyed.

I can just imagine what they were thinking; they destroyed their own nuclear weapons.

Can you imagine facing a threat so big to your very existence that the thought of it gaining a weapon that powerful disgusts you so much that you destroy them?

Nobody else has EVER done that. No country has ever built weapons for such total destruction and gotten rid of them.

>typical ignorant American retard
Have you ever seen a real Afrikaans person dude? Or a white South African?

The only true South Africans are Boers, Bushmen, and Anglos
Negroids in South Africa need complete genocide
As a Pakeha, I apologise that my nation went out of their way to destroy yours by tearing down your Apartheid system

>will drop pants for money

It is so funny how mad niggers are at this place.

He's never left the state, it sound like.

Most of my extended family has moved to the US actually, I'm considering joining them in the future, SA is the next Zimbabwe at this rate

American mongrels can't help but ruin anything nice. This is exactly the same as when there's a thread about how Switzerland is nice because they generally have strict immigration controls and all the Ameriniggers say "wow that sounds great, can I move there and make it like America now?" And then get butt hurt when told to fuck off since letting them in would undermine the whole project. It's a lot like Californian retards moving to the good parts of the USA AND trying to turn them into a hellole exactly like home

Fucking Americans just make your own nice thing for once please

To add, this was also around the time that the LA riots happened; when dozens were Blacked in the street and the police were ordered to stand down, leaving every man for himself.

Don't apologise for the crimes of your forefathers, nor those who wear their faces like a mask.

I'd hate for the South Africans to think we turned our backs on them willingly.

It's odd, like seeing a disease spread but not knowing what causes it. I have some (((ideas))) but that doesn't explain much about motive and goals.

South Africa was the last major holdout of a white country which wasn't under financial control, media control or downright military occupation (a la Germany) by this cartel.

It started in the USSR, spreading to the USA prior to the Second World War, in the Interwar period (when it became clear that the USA would be the next major power if Britain fell)

The Empire fell soon after the First World War, when the UK itself split. Ireland became independent and immediately had a civil war, which was, in effect, a civil war within the UK itself.

After that, South Africa remained loyal to the UK, alongside the other commonwealth countries.

Britain itself developed nuclear weapons independently only a few years after the USSR.

Then, the "infection" spread around all the countries simultaneously. The USSR started to "liberalise" socially, as did the USA, UK and France.

South Africa didn't. Whatever happened to the rest of us, avoided South Africa so... they amputated the only healthy organ we had.

Do you often interact with niggers or is there a way to only interact with whites on a daily basis?

Pretty sad

Boers (or whovever) were bringing the light to the continent.

Whatever evil forces made them minority does not matter.

We should be bringing the light to them again. Never forget the faith, never forget the values that allowed us to turn nothing into order, prosperity and civilisation.

You have done nothing wrong Boers. You were blessing for this country. Keep fighting. If only we could help you, we definitely would.

Poland is on your side. We were defeated, but never gave up. Make your mark and never surrender. Just like us.

Wherever you go there are niggers on the streets, most menial jobs are occupied primarily by them (gas station attendants, store tellers, gardeners, etc etc) so although there are many areas which are mostly white they are still around everywhere in some form. You get a lot of really wealthy civilized black families too many of which I grew up with

I know more about this perculiar time.

The Euro was established, essentially forming France and Germany into a single economic entity. Given both have such utter contempt for their own peoples, saying "France" and "Germany" feels quite wrong.

Britain is just depressing. We didn't get invaded, nor did we lose a war. It just happened. Nonesomuch as the USA, though; they are, for all intents and purposes, a distinct group like the Boers.

"Real" Americans are white Americans. The single largest white group on the planet; anybody who argues against it, just laugh in their faces and say "Do you know anything about history at all" and be done with it. No country is homogenus; even if all immigrants are removed. Families become tribes, tribes become kingdoms, kingdoms war and conquer eachother to become a country. Americans are a distinct country of their own.

And to go from trying to nuke the moon to subsidising their own political overthrow is disturbing.

Well, presumably none of you faggots have been to South Africa. I have. In Capetown, the white people are the only ones at the shopping malls, the only ones who live in the mansions. In-land, the farms, the businesses and all of that, owned by white people. Shut the fuck up about your autistic "ethnostate". The whites still hold the money, still hold the power.

I'm not a Boer, I'm British. I just know our own history.

The Boers were like the Poles in many ways.

They arrived in South Africa hundreds of years before we did, and tried to form independence.

Which was okay, except they did so in such a way, on such land, that we decided to literally decimate them.

They gave us more trouble than the rest of the world combined until the First World War.

Are you openly talking about race and the problems white S.A are facing or are alot of them liberals who are still in denial?

Yet not political power.

Nor media power, there nor abroad.

They're dead men walking if we don't sort it out.

*or

I suppose so. I honestly don't have any advice to give, I left Spain for somewhat similar reasons. You have family, don't let that limit you to the region that they're in, but it will certainly be more difficult to start off on your own here without them. There's always trades and certifications that can be had within a month or three and will get you a decent job. International Fluid Power Society/IFPS saved my ass early on.

>ray of hope
>for Britain
No.

uhhh our president and political leaders are black as fug dood, unfortunately.

Many people speak amongst themselves openly, but to do so publicly would brand you as a huge racist.

Sad that it's still shunned upon publicy. That's just riciculous. Ever thought about going to Orania?

I have a strong suspicion that back in the early 90s, the internet was not considered the threat it is.

And that's why you're still alive today.

No lol it's a small ass town that most people make fun of because it's so isolated. I prefer city and suburbia life

What are they going to do when Zuma """redistributes""" their land to the """"""""""native"""""""""" blacks

>Boers are not actually Dutch by blood
Are you retarded?

How many % of the population are white in the suburb you live in?

There's not much they CAN do.

There's a lot YOU can do, as an American.

American media giants (and British) have a virtual monopoly on world media.

Take them out of their role, and suddenly, the eyes of every white country are suddenly on South Africa, uncut.

They're Lowlanders.

Genetically, mostly German.

400 years is a long fucking time, Aquafresh, you were pretty much Saxons then.

probably like 90%

can confirm as someone with boer blood

Sounds comfy. Wouldn't move either then. Is it kinda big and are there lots of white places like that in S.A.? I thought niggers invaded everything.

fuck meant to reply to this

Why the fuck is this shit allowed? Like, fucking seriously?
Nowhere should be 100% white, especially not in FUCKING AFRICA. THE BLACK MANS HOMES SHOULD NOT EXCLUDE BLACK MEN PERIOD.
Hopefully the ANC takes the land from these Apartheid, nazi, roleplayers

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting but I'll entertain this.

So therefor Casablanca is a black city, right?

White colonies among seas of blacks. It's grim, but it's basically the future.

How does the corporation status help them stay white, though? Wouldn't the government be up their ass about diversity quotas? Or is it some sort of non-profit? Are non-profits allowed to discriminate based on race?

Answering your own question there a little bit.

Yes it's quite a big place, and there are lots of places like it. for the most part South Africa is actually a nice place to live if you're at least middle class like me. I live near Johannesburg but I'm moving to Cape Town soon - Cape Town is almost like a different country compared to Johannesburg - run really well, clean, beautiful, etc.

Sounds more like distributism which is based on property ownership.

This is the future and the next logical step of nationalism. Every group of people can have their own communities. For every combination of preferred demographics, economy, culture, etc... there will be a community. The advantages of centralized government can now be fulfilled with modern technology.

let's make Sup Forums island

Any South African here who knows a bit about Jo-burg?
Exactly how dangerous is the area around Park Station?
Anyone we talked to about that facepalmed that we would ever go there.

Is there a lot of race mixing going on? Do women and men think about the niggers diffrently or do they both oppose having alot to do with them?

I’m not 100% sure how they get around BEE laws, but our constitution allows freedom of association. It’s based on this principle that they get away with it. There was a court case about it and they won.

>you

I travel to park station almost every day for class, don't stress it's really fine.

Joburger here. The area around Park Station is pretty grim. I’d give it a wide berth if I were you.

desu it differs greatly from person to person, no real general consensus

there is a difference in melanin here i can smell it...

It's sort of funny that it basically comes down to tribes and villages again.

The station itself is fine. Just don’t go wandering off from there.

They'd never be allowed to. Obama used subsidized housing to move darkies into mostly-white neighbourhoods and sued states that tried to block it; any actual whites-only community would have the army sent in to break it up.

Why would any white living in Africa ever want to pair up with a nog? You'd look like an average American.

>Im convinced this model is the future
NO SHIT user?! city states are the future?! wow ... who would have thought that!

Whatever the process was - we should help to reverse it.

I travel there all the time it's okay as long as you're not a dumbass and go wander the streets late at night.

highly concentrated melanin

I think elements of the Orania system works well for preserving languages and cultural identities and practices. Would like to see something like it implemented on a smaller scale in the US with the Pennsylvania German language. But there isn't enough interest for all that

I think so but I dont know the details. Any SA bros know more about it? Id love to understand how they managed to pull this off

as in yes, the area is full of niggers. When I travel there it feels like I'm the only white guy within a 10k radius

It's in the past already. I was just curious because it was a dirty hellhole. And it was kinda starting to getting dark outside.
Retrospectiv it probably wasn't the best destination for the first day in South Africa

Impossible because of discrimination laws, it’s been tried before.

Yeah where you wanna be is Cape Town, Joburg is shit

They cant do anything if the land is privately owned