Why is 90% of all.anime shit? The vast majority is just weeb bait, big tit sluts, tropes that are tired as Fuck...

Why is 90% of all.anime shit? The vast majority is just weeb bait, big tit sluts, tropes that are tired as Fuck, schoolgirl everything, host/hostess shit, sport anime? Fuck off.

The only good anime are action anime TRY and prove me wrong

This is why western cartoons are getting ahead of the eastern shit they are just pushing out

I completely agree. Only stuff I watch is Dragon Ball and other nostalgic shit.

I can also see the faults in it but I still enjoy it.

kill you'reself

Anime is pretty niche in Japan outside of Saturday morning shows like Doraemon and some notable exceptions like Evangelion or Miyazaki films. Most TV anime is glorified advertisement for the source Manga or, especially lately, LN. This stuff isn't made to create art, it's made to sell.

>literally childrens.show.made.to.sell toy, but for.adults!
This is why everyone laughs at people who watch anime

You're right

You do that you dumb ugly fuck

Only decent anime are mainly ironic anime or some unironic good shit like Evangelion or Berserk

>anime is shit
more news at 11

I agree, there are few worthwhile anime and they're usually worse than the source material in case of adaptions.

As opposed to most western cartoons which are aimed at kids under 13 years of age?

Hot Diggity Dog!

Yes, are the japanese autistic enough to watch a show.that is only made to.sell.toys.and.merch?

As with any medium, you need to put effort into finding legit good stuff.

Fuck off.

No as OPPOSED to POUDNING PUSSY you loser fucking virgin manchild, you should pound fucking pussy day and night instead of watching cartoons

OP did mention that 10% of Anime is alright.

>sport anime? Fuck off
opinion discarded

(you)

Name one(1) good anime that come out in 2016

Too bad western cartoons suck even more.

>3DPD

Do they?

>The only good anime are action anime TRY and prove me wrong

He's a retarded and most likely baiting.

So? Anime is still shit.

Try again user.

They are kino

>I like to watch cute girls.and.boys.do activities im.too fat and lazy to.do.myself

Why is 90% of all.movies shit? The vast majority is just sexy bait, big tit sluts, tropes that are tired as Fuck, Adam Slander everything, Superheroes/Superheroines shit, sport shows? Fuck off.

The only good movies are action movies TRY and prove me wrong

This is why eastern movies are getting ahead of the western shit they are just pushing out

But you didn't prove him wrong though. Just a "Lol look for it". So yes his point still stands.

Cartoons are even worst then the shit you mentioned because fanservice

>pounding pussy

I hate cats too but you have some issues you need to work out before trying to drag others into your level.

Is that you OP screaming at Sup Forums while it laughs?

Report and ignore. Don't waste your time replying to shit threads like this one.

AHHH MY SAFESPACE

Burden of proof lies on him, I'm not spoonfeeding him when he's acting like such a faggot about it.

Japanese movies are shit
Korea is better

>Japan is the only Eastern country

American education, not even once.

Nah I'd rather have shit like this as opposed to waifu shit threads.

>I am so lazy I can't even reed hole post
wew

>i.don't.understand.the.point.of.sports.series.and.watching.sports.in.general

not very surprising, coming from a retard who thinks action is the only viable genre.

You shit american! Your cartoons are worse.Your movies sucks compared to a low budget anime. You fucking buger eating american. Watch you burgerland movies. Go watch games of Thrones

Please learn how to write in English before trying to point someone else's errors.

I really don't care about anime much. I just watch dragon ball and one moe anime per season.

Not even giving OP the (You) he wants so much, I'm gonna go ahead and do something EVERYONE who's an actual Sup Forums user should have done: post a smug anime girl.

>anime is niche
What you listed are anime too and very popular in Japan and Asia

>The only good anime are action anime TRY and prove me wrong
I don't even have to try since battle shonen garbage outs itself as garbage.

>i'm not a misogynist who treats women like objects i swear

Western cartoons are overrated and artificially promoted by the West. Disney had become 100% CG shit and all the rest is only vulgar or debilitating.
Japan can animate anything, PLUS what western animates too. They're the best.

>meanwhile, normalfags are happily watching FIFA, Olympics, NBA and thousands other sports events

Especially that one.

So? Cartoons are still shit.

Try again user.

(Whether Anime's are shit or not does not influence the abysmal state of western cartoons.)

rolling

>all life has value boo hoo how dare you treat shitty people like shit I'm so much better and more righteous than you

You're a piece of shit just like the rest of us, don't talk down to me.

Roll

Are you.SURE western cartoons aren't better than.anime?

I'm just not a terrible person unlike you.

You're on Sup Forums so I doubt you're even serious about fucking girls 24/7, and if you are, that's just a sign that you're massively insecure about your self-worth and your masculinity so you have to compensate for it by having as much sex as you can.

What I'm trying to say is, you're worthless. And a liar. Have fun!

And these normalfags are the one who fuel SJWs. These normalfags(feminists and sjws), who are anti-anime, deserves a good battering.

>you're worthless
As are you. As is everyone. Something like "intrinsic value" does not exist. People die every day simply because nobody cares about them and you want to pretend to be righteous? Actually change the world in a meaningful way, then come back and talk to me. By the way, doing stupid shit like donating a hundred dollars to charity is weak and self servient, the only reason that charities exist is to make people with money feel better about the fact that they have built their loving home and family on the ashes of the dreams of people who came before them.

Most religions, Christianity in particular exist for exactly this reason
>How can I atone for all the terrible things I have done?
>Just apologize lol

Welcome to the real world, everyone I have ever met including my self is an egocentric waste of space. We have evolved too far, and the fate of humanity is ruin. Having a brain capable of wanting something better for yourself and those around you is the worst curse you can place upon any living thing.

Come on baby don't fail me now.

Anime is epitome of human expression

>i'm gonna whine about most anime and try really hard to be contrarian despite the fact that i frequent an all anime board: the thread
>hello.all.i'm.foreign.and.can.only.space.my.words.out.through.periods.

Do you describe yourself as intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor?

>being so mad that you have to write a paragraph
Insecurity 101

What is

>India
>China
>Korea
>Taiwan
>Whole of Indochina

Ajin is pretty good

Of average intelligence, misanthropic, and no sense of humor.
Hentai, Antidepressants, and Vaporwave
Your memes are weak

>Welcome to the real world, everyone I have ever met including my self is an egocentric waste of space. We have evolved too far, and the fate of humanity is ruin. Having a brain capable of wanting something better for yourself and those around you is the worst curse you can place upon any living thing.

Sucking is it's own scale.

I did not comment about anything being better.

Rollin' for them 9.

90% of everything is shit.
Hell, 10% being good actually is a really great ratio if you think about all the bottom of the barrel shit that gets produced.

Where the fuck are the mods

hey look, a pseudo-intellectual manchild who thinks that everyone is as depressed as he is

that's cute

>muh safespace

If Dubs op gets butt cancer

>this thread
>normalfags on Sup Forums

>I'm a worthless piece of shit, therefore everyone must also be a worthless piece of shit

Not even worth the (you).

>watching western cartoons
Why?

>Sup Forums image
>shitposting bait thread
Lurk for 2 years before posting.

You're a complete idiot. Why don't you take your trip off and samefag defend yourself again?

As you're an Engrish slut, I will give you the American name.
My Love Story

I'll ignore literally everything he said and just insult him because he's just so WRONG.

Sorry for disturbing your safespace.
Please keep insulting me, I haven't fapped for a while now.

>Reddit tripfag
kys

Forgot to meme arrow, whatever, it's hard to type with one hand.

>defending Sup Forums shit on Sup Forums
great post use sage

Get out. Lurk for 2 years and don't come back until you've watched at least 300 shows.

Actually, just don't come back.

>kys
And you have the audacity to call him reddit.

>doing stupid shit like donating a hundred dollars to charity is weak and self servient
It's just your opinion.

>feel better about the fact that they have built their loving home and family on the ashes of the dreams of people who came before them
And this is wrong how? I'm totally ok with it.

Why is Sup Forums full of angry virgins? Why can't you guys go get any pussy?

Hello idiot, good to see you've removed your trip now.

ASSBLASTED

you always blame the wrong person friend. use sage before replying to garbage threads

>Go watch games of Thrones
waiting for the new season desu

Because they can't get any bro lol.

post smug
I love smug

How did you find this place?

I'm gay and I have a boyfriend.

What starter did you choose, Sup Forums?

I'm mature 18 years old man

>make shitposting thread thats against the rules, doesn't even have an anime and manga related image

>haha ur just assblasted

but u r