Schutzstaffel Girl

Looks like Super Girl is a Nazi in an upcoming episode. Let the memes begin.

Also post Nazi Girls ITT

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Multiversity#Mastermen
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wait, what?

I am so hard right now.

Apparently that's not the main character Supergirl. She visits Earth X where everyone's a Nazi. This is Earth X's Supergirl.

So.. she's a super nazi villain?

>Crappy SJW show creates a perfect Aryan waifu

Who would have guessed.

probably in a alternate reality the ss super-girl is a good guy however since the "normal supergirl" is there in the ss super-girls reality. ss supergirl wil be ebil

>capeshit

Never fear comrade.

Yeah. Actually it looks like we'll get Nazi versions of everyone. It'll be a meme gold mine.

"I'm Nazi Rick, Morty!"

Wow, who could have guessed that the new villains would be nazis in the current political climate? :^)
Let me guess, they will be saved by commies.

wtf I love TV DC shows now.

>TV Show/Book/Movie
>Nazis take over the world and create "dystopia"
>It's far, far better than our timeline

I've never watched anything super girl related, but I'm assuming if everyone from Earth X is a Nazi, the state of things are probably very orderly.

>Just vaporizes the train cars full of Jews with her heat vision.
>Freezes them with ice breath.
>Flies them into space.

Were Uncle Sam and the Freedom Fighters ever confirmed to appear?

Shit, looks like Jin-Roh or whatever

>tfw no nazi supergirl gf

I hate her look as Supergirl, but this makes me diamonds. /fa/ as fuck.

>Make shitty SS armbands because showing the Swastika would trigger their audience and get them boycotted.

poor snowflakes.

She should have same of her hair in braids, like a Valkyrie.

super-man would make a really good communist though...

>we are all equal, "fellow earthlings"!
>lol j/k, now forfeit 90% of your wealth or else I'll pull your limbs off one by one like twigs

DC put a Teen Titan in the Justice League over affirmative action. He's the nigger aquaman when it comes to be absofuckinglutely useless. DC is cucked like Marvel, but they have shown some glimmer occasionally. Pic related, kek

t. former comicfag

SUPER ARYAN WAIFU.

gimme!

This series is 100% liberal propaganda. It licks through all of their check marks.

There is a female super man as the main character.
She has more abilities than Clark Kent.
Clark is a useless male retard who gets mind controlled.
Krypton was a matriarchy society all along.
White Martians are evil and murderous.
Green Martians good guys who dindu noffin.
Lex Luthor has a little sister who is smarter than him in chess.
Lois's dad is an misguided racist general of the army, but eventually he's put in his place be rebellious daughter, because there is no such thing as strong and good father figures if they display such untrust towards aliens.
Oh and Jimmy olsen is a nigger by the way.

PS. "Madam President" is a thing in this timeline. She is an alien, who fights to enrich planet earth with more aliens.

I kind of like the use of SS symbols just for something different. Many old school comics would just plaster swastikas on everything for the bad guy.

Dem legs n hips. Would breed

Needs to be tay tay wearing that

Sounds terrible

>DC is cucked like Marvel
I'd say that DC is infected by the left, rather than completely cucked like Marvel.
They have their bullshit moments, but they're mostly contained in Batgirl and other less well selling books.

>thinking aquaman is useless

It's too bad several cons are forbidding Nazi cosplay. If not, I'm sure we'd get some qt's cosplaying SS Girl.

>White Martians are evil and murderous.
>Green Martians good guys who dindu noffin.
This is the way it's always been. The rest you can bitch about though.

Why would they still be using MP-40s in the modern day? The Nazis were moving to replace all their infantry long arms with StG-44s when the war ended.

They might be able to get away with it since the costumes don't use swastikas.

Kek

>brown hair roots
>brown eyes.
>jew nose.

1/10 would gas again

I know about red son but did any madman comic writer do a story were Sups landed in 1920 germany?

Because the writers don't know shit about guns, so they just use what they've seen in pop culture.
They'd probably call Ruger a Nazi gun maker.

Trump 2024

It's symbolism though. Whites are the bad, and other colours are good.

Did I forget to mention Lex Luthor's sister turns out to be on the good side?
Because
>girls are good, and boys are evil.

Grant Morrison, Mastermen.
Nazi Supes is actually a really interesting character.

I bet they make her the bad guy, when IRL the SS combat troops were the good guys.

a e s t h e t i c

Trump 20/24

Yes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Multiversity#Mastermen

Superman was created by a pair of Jews so....

Super Slut?

They probably do something retarded so the girl will be like ''wtf I was wrong being a nazi! I'm now a liberal social democrat LIKE THE GOOD GUYS''

>It's symbolism though. Whites are the bad, and other colours are good.
If they were a recent creation I'd say you're right, but the White Martians were created by Grant Morrison in the 90s.

Stop. I can only get so hard after seekng her in that outfit.

This. The pics are nice to fap to but the show is cancer and should not be viewed lest they get ad money for it.

Who's the yellow one in the middle? Some politician?

I noticed that, seems sloppy on the part of the costumes and prop people. Would have been way more creative if they took some airsoft STG44s and dressed them up.

>Swastika turning to the right

she'd look like a bag of smashed assholes without makeup

Funny thing is, I'd say a more white society due to a little Nazi-esque racial self interest, would be far closer to the nice, successful and prosperous societies that DC comic books seem to portray, than our current niggerworld.

You don't see many lowriders bumping their hydraulics, while kill da police blares off over gunshots, while Superman is stopping the bank robbers in the DC universe.
No one seems to be too worried about the healthcare system, or their pension plans collapsing. Hell you have to have some frickin' space alien called like, literally Doomsday wrecking shit up, or some clown spreading chemical weapons for the keks, before anyone really gives a damn about anything in DC-world.
You don't have any Jews. Just Lex Luthors and Kingpins, fighting people in tights with laserrobots.

And ya rarely see any niggers. So you know, maybe a bit of euro-centric fash, would be good for things in the long run, you know? Laser robots are hella based compared to Jews.

>swastika facing the wrong way on that blonde bitch

>wtf I was wrong being a nazi! I'm now a liberal social democrat LIKE THE GOOD GUYS
You are correct. |
Spoilers below v

That's the season 1 plot. The main evil person is the strongest from krypton, a FEMALE. The main character's Aunt.
She is their matriarch leader now.
But because she is a female, the director made it so she sees the light in the end, because females are all good, it's the men who are evil. So her Aunt joins side with her Niece before she dies.

hello

kek. underrated

>Those Beady eyes

>DC put a Teen Titan in the Justice League over affirmative action.

Cyborg? I really only watch Teen Titans Go out of all the recent DC animated shows. Was weird watching the episode that he turns out to be in the Justice League. The movie looks like a critical flop as well. Previews made the lighting look too dark.

The Reverse-Flash, villain of Flash's 1st season.

Does he run backward and smash everything because he can't see where he's going, or move very slowly and he's invincible because he just doesn't notice anything happening on a normal human timescale?

>The Reverse-Flash
Wouldn't he be really slow?

Yeah, with the New 52, they put him in the Justice League instead of Martian Manhunter, because apparently, he isn't black enough.

No, just wheres the reverse color scheme.

pass

Oh I can see that she is evil because her hair is dark now and the contrast in her highlights is higher. Also she is not as fat, and holding herself in an aggressive, masculine posture.

Oh my god, Nazi super girl is so ridiculously hot.

I wish they would pander top us and make her the main character, instead of that usual feminist pandering.

No, he's a former fanboy if the Flash from a thousand years in the future, who found out how to recreate the accident that gave the Flash his powers and found out that he doesn't become a hero, but a villain and gets killed by the Flash. This drives him insane.

And the Reverse Flash after him is even crazier.

>She visits Earth X where everyone's a Nazi. This is Earth X's Supergirl.
I need to pick up this series so badly.

>Wouldn't he be really slow?

So slow that he actually moves an inch once every century.

Because they know dick all about guns or history. And they fail to realize that the Nazis were all about innovation and engineering cool shit. The stg44 would've been replaced in 70 years by something even better. Shit they'd probably be colonizing the stars. But nah gotta pretend the ebil Nazis wouldn't have been good for mankind

>Nazi Superman isn't even a bad guy, just a Nazi

>doesn't realize how long cultural Marxism has been stewing in western civ
It's been a long and insidious road to get here from the glory of the 1950s friendo.

Fucking Nazi fetishists.

What makes a woman attractive? Neoteny, estrogen, gynoid fat, approachability, warmth, receptiveness.

Goofy Kara Danvers is way hotter than Supergirl who is hotter than Super/ourgirl/. In an ideal Nazi world with Supergirl, she has a bunch of Kryptonian babies with her cousin, and is happy and mostly behind the scenes.

story time

Isn’t supergirl a dyke in this show?

Forgot Kara

Shit really? Ridiculous.

Government employee, then.

No, but I think she wants to burn coal with Jimmy "He's a Nigger Now" Olson

Predicting that regular Supergirl will show Nazi Supergirl that DEY WUZ KANGZ

Heil Uber Fraulein

Kek'd more than I'd like to admit, thanks!

Post MOAR of this.

Oh ffs