Dragon Ball Super

So are you mad that made your husbando, Black look like a little bitch?

Other urls found in this thread:

yuncomics.com/archives/1824070
youtube.com/watch?v=YYb9kSCkjE8
youtu.be/S6g_MbgpROk?t=20s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I am mad that the last scene with Gohan and Trunks made me cry so hard.

I'm mad that this arc ended abruptly.

Also that they have resorted to borrowing from fan fics.

HE FUCKIN DID IT!

manga Chapter 18 - Korean scanlations
yuncomics.com/archives/1824070

Genki Dama channeled into a Melee Attack has been a thing since Android 13 movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=YYb9kSCkjE8

please stop posting that garabge mary sue from that garbage fan series

ty

please stop posting that irrelevant academic

>Mary Sue

Funny you mention that. Also i do like what they do to her.

>goku having to use a Mcguffin to win
>fusion retcon
DBS was a mistake...

Not to mention
>Future Gohan's soul wiped out

>Most popular anime in the world
>Tens of thousands of fan fics all trying to accurately predict the show
>One actually does
>Uhhhhg they have resorted to borrowing from fan fics.

1 of future gohans souls

there is still another dead gohan from another timering

Were you crying because Gohan got out of breath just from flying a short ways or because the scene was emotional?

Could Zeno-sama beat Superman? He literally wiped out an entire universe like it was nothing and survived like it was nothing.

Ok so how many timelines ARE there?

We have the main timeline versions 1, 2 and 3 ( 2 created by Whis changing Freiza's destruction of Earth and 3 created by Beerus killing Zamasu)
future trunks timelines versions 1 and 2 , possibly more?
future cells timeline

and if you consider Xenoverse then shit gets really fucked

Zeno should just destroy Universe 7 desu

Superman wipes out Galaxies by accident when he sneezes.

How many more mistakes must Super commit until it becomes GT-tier bad?

youtu.be/S6g_MbgpROk?t=20s

Oh, and it was filler but the time in Dragonball Goku went back into the past to meet Roshi and his Sensei, so thats another timeline created

It already did man. Starting with Super Saiyan God.

>lol just have 5 saiyans (convenient) and let them give you the energy.

FUCKING MAN OF MURDER

ITS FUCKING 3 YEARS ALREADY MURDERMAN

FUCK YOU FOR RUINING METROPOLIS

>Anime opening
>Check their channel
>All Dragon Ball videos
Sad! Man, hardcore Dragon Ball fans are really desperate for someone who can get a kill on Superman, huh?

Now that I think about it, didn't Goku do something similar against Baby and Syn Shenron in GT?

No, he held it in long enough for that he had enough time to go to an uninhabited galaxy, that he had to scout out himself, so he could sneeze.

I'm mad that Beerus created a time ring. Whis' power wasn't supposed to do it.

But Black was long gone by then.

A galaxy isn't an entire mutivreservation or universe, that he just wipes like fucking nothing.

Stop pretending those are equal feata.

Show me a time that Superman wiped out a mutivwese once.

Silver Age Superman wasn't evil. Why would he wipe out a multiverse?

this is why time travel is bullshit

Anyone on par with or stronger than BoG Goku can beat Superman. Beating Superman isn't impressive. DBfags care more about wanting to beat Saint Seiya now.

Why is Trunks so shit? He ruined the whole timeline.

2 guys that can delete all universes from existence playing together, what can go wrong?

How the fuck is multiple Zenos supposed to work?

I had assumed that he existed outside of time and space and oversaw everything

but no you can just make more Zenos with some NINGEN time fuckery

Also the fact that his guardians and Whis' dad didn't do anything about a God of theirs going rogue.

>I'm mad that this arc ended abruptly.

>Vegito fought for half an episode.
>Everyone cheering on Trunks like it's the final boss in Paper Mario.
>Zeno just destroys the universe.
>Trunks didn't save a single person.
>"Just send him to another timeline where there'll be two of him. It'll be fine."

They rushed the shit out of this ending.

You know what would have been better than just sending him to an alternate future? Remember how Zamasu used the Super Dragon Balls to become immortal? Remember how he didn't get to carry out that plan in this timeline? Those things are still just floating around, ready to go.

I wanna start DNS, where can I start after Resurrection F? I already understand all that happens between the beginning and that movie.

So where all the universes in Trunks timeline wiped out or just 7?

Zamasu was trying to become the Universe which I assume would just be his

So do the other universes now exist without Zeno taking care of everything?

>Show me a time that Superman wiped out a mutivwese once.
Let's not go there please. The Crisis storylines were so wack I can't convey it with words.

Friendly fucking reminder that zamasu won.
He achieved his 0 mortal plan throughout one timeline and chased trunks away like the little bitch he said he was.
Tons of mortals died just because goku forgot the seal.
Jobbers of the century : goku/trunks

He didnt even try to use the current Super Dragon balls

Trunks is too lazy to try and save his timeline again, to be fair it seems to be a lost cause between the androids and this shit

Must fucking suck for the Namekians and everyone else in his timeline though, living happily in space without a worry then suddenly wiped out of existence

Vegito should have stayed fused until they wished to be separated because it was dumb having them fused for five minutes.

Well since their were no more gods and kaioshins. I think zeno pretty much destroyed the whole multiverse.
Zamasu was spreading in a fast rate. either eay if zeno didint erase everything zamaau would have just killed everyone and ruled over the timeline

did the Namekian dragonballs still exist in Trunks timeline?

Bulma was there on Namek, she had a spaceship, she had a radar, she knew they existed

Why didnt they go use them

>"Just send him to another timeline where there'll be two of him. It'll be fine."
iirc Whis mentioned that Zeno could get really mad if they keep with fucking up with timelined, guess that includes super balls as well. I think it was a bit rushed too, but sending them to a restore point in their timeline where they don't even fit was the only choice since they already faced the worst case scenario where even deus ex machina went wrong.

And why did Zeno not have a clue who he was? If I saw an identical person of me, I would wonder if it's my twin or myself.

probably
Zeno just doesn't give a single fuck
>Whis's father is now the ruler of the Trunks timeline

There would be no reason why it wouldn't be. Everything up to the androids was the same. Which is why it's dumb to wonder why they never wished Goku and friends back with those dragonballs during the Android arc.

Whis father was confirmed as an angel in the latest episode.
So he should be connected to one of the GoD's and since they all dead he is inactive.

>all that effort trunks put since the first time he went back in time to save goku from dying of a heart attack
in_the_end.mp3

I just realized, Zamasu is not dead, Whis is just going to seal him. Zamasu at the tournament arc confirmed?

This arc was some end of Eva tier fan spite

>"You keep asking for fucking Future Trunks, fine here, he fails and everyone he tried to save and that he loved dies horribly, they dont even get to go to the afterlife, fuck you"

I don't think he's done. He's going to do a reaction video to the next DB super tournament.

Goku retardation costed the life of the whole universe. trunks should never ask this motherfucker for help again.
Just having goku alive brings more damage then good.

>Galaxies
Wow so Superman is so shit now that Superfags need to make shit up to save face. It was a fucking Solar System, you know, Cell tier, he can't even beat Broly with that kind of power.

Meanwhile, things Superman can't do

I think he was implying he had something that could kill immortals

>letting an autist who destroyed an entire timeline loose just to see him fight
plus Zamasu was still weak and would lost to the inevitably stronger opponents that will show up

>Solar Systems are now Galaxies
This is what Supermanfags actually believe.

top lel

Trunks is like shinji.
Everyone puts his faith in him only for him to grab some pussy and fuck everyone else in the process

>2 million subscribers, and only 69.907 views.

>2 million views on KamiTube
Anyone can be a God these days can they? Stupid low level "Gods" like Dende need to be purged

Because he buys subs, has to compete with those spiderman/Elsa toy channels.

>Piccolo would be the one with the most subscribers on NingenTube

I'm starting to think GT is better than Super.

>comparing a Multiversal threat to some half a Galaxy buster fodder
Immortal Zamasu is more than enough, Goku Black is overkill.

I assumed he was training with Piccolo

Shit is wack.

thanks

>we will never have access to Gowasu's channel

Beat boi lol

Well no shit he's the only one who produces anything good. Filthy monkeys and earthlings only have shitty lets plays bought with welfare or Capsule Corp loans

How would he know about this space-plague?

You liked his video of "Two Namekians, One Saiyan"?

Goku black

Use the catalog retard

So did we lose?
I am confused since we got pussy...

Did they ever explain why they didn't keep his hair purple? I remember when they first showed him and I wondered why the hell he's a SSGSSB.

>Using a thread that will die in a few hours

>Superboy
So I guess Goku is as strong as Zeno now.

Well Gohan-san... I failed to save everyone, but I did get Mai, so win?

Pussy>lives of an entire multiverse
We won mate

Imagine how strong Superboy will be when he grows up. Just like Gohan.

All Zamasu has going for him is immortality. He is fucking shit when compared to Black in terms of powerlevel.

Zamasu is SSJ2 Beyond God tier, Black at one point was stronger than SSB Goku + Vegeta + Pseudo SSB Trunks, at the same time.

that qualifies as a win, no doubt.

>entire fight was pointless, Zamasu turns into some weird thing for whatever reason and basically kills the ningens
>Zeno literally deletes the entire universe with everyone in it

Doesn't... that mean Goku & co. literally lost? They didn't fucking manage to save anyone.

>All Zamasu has going for him is immortality
But thats what makes him superior.
Black died when trunks fucked up merged zamasu. Thats why zamasu spirit looked like zamasu only and not like the fusion

Obviously you haven't seen his best work. Daily Dose is a masterpiece of internet filming giving birth to several dank Ningen memes

You cant lose if you got the pussy

Meant for you

Fusing with Zamasu did Black more harm than good. He could have handled Vegeta and Goku with the Black army

>trunks lost his entire universe

can nobody suffer in dragonball but future trunks

You the same thing was the case with Kid Buu.
So it's like it anything new.

If zen-oh is not outside the flow of time then there must be even higher dimensions with god's above him

with kid buu they just wished everyone back
Zeno actually killed the other timeline for good

Akira is the supreme dragonball ruler