Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h0B7Z3JERdk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SPOOKY MAID CAFE

CATGIRL MAID CAFE

TAKOYAKI STAND

My peenus weenus!

Haha!

Yes, indeed :) The subject for this years Culture Festival will be my peenus weenus, of course!

SPOOKY CATGIRL COCK CAFE

ntr cafe

we put cum in your tea desu

spooky catgirl swimsuit maid fightan dramaplay

I don't think that will get approved

FORTUNE-TELLING MAID CAFE.

fine, then ntr maid cafe

the maid interacts with the one who pays the most

Haunted house.
We scare them off with our shit taste.

WHITES HAVE NO CULTURE YOU RACIST OPPRESSORS!

MAIDCAT CAFE

but we're all just japanese high school girls

HAUNTED crossdressing MAID CAFE

loli cafe

Chuu2 Meido Cafe.

Maid cafe with the school's janitors as maids

NUDIST CAFE

DOGGIRL MAID CAFE

the theme is board culture

STUFFED ANIMAL CAFE

striptease cafe

REGULAR CAFE

JUN KEN PO TOURNAMENT

have-sex-with-the-students cafe

A SPOOKY FOXGIRL CAFE

Haunted maid yakisoba quiz show

EEEEEEEEEHHHH!?

IRONIC MEME CAFE

Burger and fried chicken stand

>whoring your classmates

>TOMORROW
There's no time to do anything.

If we don't make enough money the anime club will be shut down, not to mention the student council president will be disappointed with us.

CROSSDRESSING MAID CAFE

Only if its includes traps.

just like my japanese animes

Animal cafe.
Trap cafe.
Summer cafe.
Cafe cafe.
Cyber cafe.
15 minute dating cafe.

No with that motivation.

cafe themed spook house

High School Classroom!

RENAISSANCE FAIRE

And I really mean real Renaissance fair with codpiece-wearing cute boys accentuating their trapbulge, not another of those old and busted Medieval fair

a play of a spooky cafe house, user will be the hero

NTR cafe. We get all the students in relationships in the school have them get mindbroken by chads and old men and have them serve food alongside them to their boyfriends as they get fucked.

Futanari loli cafe

Student council president gets a freebie of his/her choice.

ISEKAI CAFE

BE TRANSPORTED TO ANOTHER WORLD ('S CAFE)

PAY IN A MADE-UP CURRENCY THAT'S EQUIVALENT TO THE JAPANESE YEN

COMPLIMENTARY TRACKSUIT UPON ENTRANCE

Sports festivals are such a hassle.. *leaves room*

user-kun is so cool. I wish I could suck his dick.

Nah, an NTR café should be like this: you pay for coffee or tea with a treat, and a faceless old man eats and drinks it all up right in front of you. He's also strongfat as fuck so if you protest he beats your face in.

Guys we obviously need to play on our strengths, otherwise we'll never win out against rival class 2-Sup Forums.

I propose a MAID SHITPOSTING CAFE

I dont know. It should involve girls being stolen. Not food.

Maid haunted house.

Fuck cafes they're all outdated and boring.

Lets do a Spirit Cooking Performance.

City Hunter Cafe

All the butlers molest the female patrons and shout MOKKORI CHANSU while the maids hit male patrons with giant inflatable hammers.

FUCK THAT GAY SHIT
MARTIAL ART TOURNAMENT

A mystical grab bag, my penis makes it mystical

NTR maid cafe

You order something and a fat bald old man eat your order in front of you and the maid laugh in your face

And they fuck in front of you.

Trump cafe

>I don't hate the Japanese, they're good girls(male). I have a few working for them. But the problem are Otaku. They bring filthy odor, obsession, waifu wars. It's the coffee pouring out and the degeneracy going in. And that's why I say we NEED to build a wall!

Then how about your cute maid waitress takes your order then delivers your food and drink to the faceless strongfat guy who then stares at you as he eats it. The waitress then comes by your table only long enough to drop off the bill.

This.

Swimsuit+apron maid cafe

Dakimakura hotel. Pick a daki and lie down with it for 15 minutes.

Yuri cafe.
Served by onee-samas who will rape you if you are a cute girl.

hmmm how about a class play?

Like, Romeo and Juliet perhaps?

A girl plays Romeo and a guy plays Juliet, and a cute but evil mascot character plays the priest that poisons them both

Looks like I'm safe.

Does she suck his cock then kiss me?

Fuck off with that small time 8th grade shit nigger. We're putting on Twelfth Night.
>The main character is a reverse trap that falls in love with her master
>said master sends the MC to court HIS love interest, who promptly falls in love with the cross-dressing MC. Cue humorous consternation on part of the MC for being aggressively romanced by a remarkably powerful and authoritative ojousama
>MC's twin brother looks almost exactly like her, enough that they get mixed up a couple of times, yaoi bait and/or true brotherhood involved depending on how you play it
>subplot involving a clown rusing an old no-fun-allowed faggot for being an uptight cunt
>three goddamn marriages

Romeo and Juliet is a tragedy that only has one fucking couple in it anyway, no idea why people always bang on about it being so romantic when Romeo spends half the damn thing pining over someone who doesn't even show up and the rest is fighting.

rape cafe

Imageboard cafe with free Wi-Fi.

Fighting arena, protective armor included (and optional).

Let people pay money to fight each other, at a maximum of 3 rounds until you lose.

They can go hand to hand, or get some sort of plastic or rubber weapons and shields to beat the piss out of each other. Winners get a free energy drink of their choice.

you mean bikini armor, right?
that's the only one we have in stock.

I'm not sure JKs will be interested in fighting. They're not even the target consumer.

I'm not one to enjoy men's dicks bouncing out of women's swimwear, user.

It's a good thing this is an all-girl's school, then.

CROSSDRESSING BUTLER CAFE

CUTE GIRLS SKATEBOARDING COMPETITIVELY AGAINST OTHER CUTE GIRLS
Wait, wrong thread

Kidnap attendees and put them through Saw-like traps
If they fail then reveal was just prank bro

Question: Are school festival things for everyone in the community, or just parents/teachers/students? If you go to Japan while school is in session, can you just wander in or do you have to have proof that you're supposed to be there?

These kind of things actually happen, right? It's way to prevalent to just be a meme

Fuck all the pussy shit.

Stark naked maid cafe.

How about a light music performance?

>everything is a meme

Speaking of which, how a Sup Forums cultural festival would look like? Having Sup Forums do the concert and shit like that.

That would be catastrophic

Host a School Wide Treasure Hunt.

WHORE

HOUSE

WHORE

HOUSE

CAFE

>how a Sup Forums cultural festival would look like

It would go poorly.

Sup Forums sets up some PCs in an empty classroom to play. No one has any fun since Sup Forums users won't stop winning and demanding that only serious, hardcore games be played. None of the visitors have every played these games before and they're way too hard for everyone.

/ck/ plans out a very ambitious menu in their classroom cafe, except no one can agree who should cook, so the ingredients just sit out. Eventually they decide not to cook and to just serve the ingredients raw, which doesn't go well either.

/o/ and /n/ team up to provide transportation. /o/ ferries people from the parking lot into the school, while /n/ runs a rickshaw service inside the school. /n/ actually does a good job, but no one really needs to be carted from class to class. /o/ struggles on the other hand, as not many people can fit into their corollas or miatas. They also drive too fast and many people complain about them.

/k/ plans a shooting gallery in their classroom, which goes well until people start complaining that the blood and guts are too realistic and scary for children. They also claim one of the guns is real, which is unnerving since they're using live targets. Eventually an argument about 9mm vs .45 ACP breaks out between the organizers, which turns violent. The class president just locks the door and hangs a 'closed' sign up.

Sup Forums holds a reenactment of a Hitler rally, complete with authentic Nazi uniforms and it's even delivered in flawless German. People are impressed until they realize that it's less of a reenactment and more of a fantasy that the students have been dying to live. Turnout is low.

/r9k/ plans an unironic kissing booth. They receive no visitors.

Sup Forums holds a painting contest, which actually goes quite well, until people realize that only those who drew dicks win the prizes. Turnout falls after that.

t. Miyazaki-san

>/x/, /d/, /fa/ and /ck/ make a HAUNTED crossdressing MAID CAFE with yakisoba

>Sup Forums users won't stop winning and demanding that only serious, hardcore games be played
user, it's 2016. Sup Forums would be sitting a corner watching Let's Plays instead of actually playing anything themselves.

It's the japanese equivalent to an open house. Policy on who can and can't enjoy the festivities depends on the policies of the school. Sometimes the school can be almost like a community center and is pretty lenient about who can participate in their events. Other schools can limit it to the student's friends/family, or just to the students themselves.Typically, private schools use it as a way to show prospective new students the facilities, so it's mostly focused towards them and their families.

>Sup Forums
youtube.com/watch?v=h0B7Z3JERdk
after that NMH cover contest till the end of festival

Dragon maid cafe!

Having audiofags in charge of music works in theory, but in reality they'ed piss and moan more than someone on Sup Forums talking shit on HxH.

>people on Sup Forums unironically defending that bland, fujo-pandering shounenshit
Gross.

Could a foreigner bullshit his way in by saying he's going to enroll his kid there?

You can bullshit your way in anywhere if you try hard enough.

>gaijin
>having human rights
No

I unironically enjoyed that. Maybe I should visit Sup Forums...