Boku No Hero Academia

I was working for the Walmart the whole time!

Denki won the Jirou already.

>Horikoshi looks like some random fuccboi
would sex

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth

>All Might this, All Might that
>what about me
The face of a girl who lost her composure and who will do something bad

Deku and All Might are in love. What do you expect, user?

Some dirty succubus can't get in the way of pure love.

Any other evidence for her being the TR-8R other then looking weird that one time?

Literally every time Toga/Kami talks to her. Especially that "Great trust has been placed in you" line, jesus.

She's interested in Deku

TFW Deku will have to choose between the lives of the many or All Might

My objection is that her power wouldn't allow the villains to find the camp like Kaminari's would

Except that's a conceit of the Kaminari theory - that the location had to be give. away by the traitor through some GPS

Access to an info network would also more than suffice

And for the fact she was sleeping in that one scene

Where Kaminari wasn't

There ways around both of these problems, but the Kaminari one does work better. I guess time will tell, but the bigger clue is Kaminari

How did we jump from Tooru being the traitor to Kaminari

I dont think that face has anything to do with her being a villain. I think the light side represents how she's happy for deku like she's always been as a friend, and the dark side represents how she's unhappy that he didn't say anything to her.
Either that or it has something to do with her not WANTING to tell her parents

I hope it's invisigirl just so she can get more focus. Kaminari already got some and he's boring

>he doesn't know

I'll find a picture, it was around chapter 105~

>tfw Sero is a background character almost as bad as Sugar Dope but I think his costume is rad, his room is rad and his quirk is pretty cool too

Except that's a rather odd argument. A bad traitor is the one who hides during a fight. A good traitor is one who gets wounded by their own side

Here. Also something I noticed recently is that Todo slips, if you just attend class regularly you wouldn't be failing. He gets very scared

Literally when?

I read that really wrong part of the theorit stems from pretending to be retarded and not having to fight after discharging

Also when he's doing that it's theoriezed it's him contacting Villian Alliance

Literally this last arc? He hasn't gotten a lot, but still more than half of class A

I guess compared to 1-A that's true

>pretending to be retarded
In terms of hiding powerlevels? That's possible, I guess, but he really seems genuinely terrified during the attack.

So if Kaminari is a traitor, I think it's not for power.

>Shigaraki: Save All Might, save Ochako, save your mother or save 20 children, but you can't save them all. Who do you save?
>Deku: All of them!

We Sam Raimi Spiderman boys

Oh after he check into full retard mode when he uses the discharge

And being the dumbest one in the class

Or he wanted to be cool but realized a bit too late that villains are fucking crazy

Today is Horikoshi's birthday.

Happiness will happen to Deku and All Might, but only if you answer ''Happy birthday, you absolute madman''. If not, Shigaraki will steal Uraraka

I have no stakes in this matter because this is a comic book tribute as much as it is a manga - the traitor could just be a massive asspull.

But we've yet to really hit on a motive for Kaminari. I know people have said he says "Stain is cool", but Stain is a vigilante moreso than a villain. I don't know, can anyone find a motive for Kaminari?

With Ochako you have two motives, the first being the obvious(money), the second being her overwhelming inferiority complex.

Happy birthday you absolute Madman

Happy birthday, stop copying that one Spiderman story arc I see what you're doing

That fucker is obsessed with Spiderman

2 of his characters literally have Spiderman powers

The traitor is Tailman. Why? Because AFO promised him a top tier quirk. Being "normal" is the worst thing in a society full of super humans, and a tail is a shit power.

So, is this like a poor mans freaks squeele?

Well we don't know anything about Kaminari's life

We haven't seen his parents like the other handful of students either. Or what he wants to be/do

Another example is his room being very generic and having "a little bit of everything"

Ah, the old "don't stand out, but don't stand out so much that your lack of standing out stands out" trick, huh?

That's the tactic Kaede Kayano used in Assassination Classroom

>but Stain is a vigilante moreso than a villain
No, dude, he is THE symbol for villany.

Retarded opinion.

Kayano was a bit smarter though, she engineered an entire scheme as a decoy scheme.

she could easily float some object up that would be a signal to them showing where the camp was you dingus
you gotta think like a traitor to find out who the traitor is
I don't actually think it's her either

That's what we're trying to speculate. That Kaminari is pretending to be retarded

Where do you think they're going?

>villain
>money
You fucking wot

This is like joining ISIS for money, it's just not going to happen

>inferiority complex
Tick fucking everyone because All Might gave everyone that

And expressing admiration for Stain is a massive fucking red flag, the guy fucking HATES heroes. Think of it like an intelligence analyst saying they loved Snowden, you don't
just let that shit go without asking them about it

Except Kayano's whole conceit was that she had to come close to winning, make an earnest effort at least once or people wouldn't buy it. She couldn't JUST be le wacky relief, she had to seem like she cared.

It's shaded like that because the sun is setting.
Ya'll are overthinking things.

There's a reflection of Kane because he's walking through a room with mirrors, y'all are over thinking this

i wonder if they ever eat bugs together.
i mean asui is actually a frog you know there's no way she hasn't tried a fly or two but like
chuuni boy is a bird i think birds eat insects

Uraraka should have been a redhead

Didn't everyone think she was blonde?

I still do whenever I see her in the manga.

Traitors anonymous.

Wow ok. I can definitely not see how she could end up with anyone but the byrde now.

I considered Tsuyu when she didn't go on the "Rescue Bakagou" mission, but the fact that she cried makes me think it was just her being principled.

By the way, besides Tsuyu, who were the characters that chose not to try and recover Bakagou?

No one but Midoriya, Kirishima and Todoroki actually wanted to go rescue him

No but who went? I know Tsuyu and Uraraka didn't go, who else didn't go?

I feel like the most suspicious ones are the ones who were unconscious and had no way of alerting Shiggy.

Those three + Iida and Momo went, the rest didn't

Midoriya, Kirishima, and Todoroki went because they wanted to save him. Momo and Iida went along too in order to keep Midoriya and Kirishima from doing something impulsive and stupid that'll get themselves killed.

Except for Jirou and Hagakure, who were still unconscious from the poison gas, the rest of class A knew about the plan. Tsuyu told them that breaking the rules this bad would make them no better than villains, and Kirishima said that Uraraka went ballistic at him when he told her. Uraraka told him that Bakugou would likely see getting saved as an insult, and she probably said much the same things Tsuyu did.

Reading back again all of them in fact tried to stop Todoroki and Kirishima, it's just that Uraraka tried to settle the argument and said the harshest things to them about their dumb egotistical plan.

t. raitor

TFW Boku No Hero threads for at least the next three months

Kaminari's quirk short circuits his brain when he overloads it. What if doing it all the time gave him a split personality like Twice and he's the traitor?

Good

Gives me time to read

Her expression here is obviously just being there for the sake of being there but wanting more than just to stay silent while Deku texts. She's literally a beta orbiter. All the posts about this shit are retarded.

Traitor will be revealed this month.

Oh, we are going on a hiatus?

Boku No Murder mystery. The victim being All Might, when he finally gets around to dying

What if he was the traitor initially but suffered enough post-quirk memory loss than he mentally changed into a good guy?

>Beta Oribitor
Go back to /r9k/

this guy is pure EVEL

He's a pure bitch and i hope some real villain kills him.

He's not pure evil, he's just acting that way because his father raped his boyhole when he was an innocent little shota. Put his hairy dick inside it and rubbed in in there until he cummeth!

Not her, but I bet you're an Orbiter.

Is he our guy?
After all he is a manchild who does nothing but play video games and hates normalfags.

Not all of us are like that. Some of us are highly attractive and sociable women who hate video games (i.e. me).

Sure would be nice to know what his motivation is

We already know the kind of guy he was from the moment his conversation with All Might at USJ and his conversation with Stain. I think seeing him transform from an edgy fun at the expense of others way seeking guy into a true calculating villain is going to be real interesting.

How many traitors we got in this class?

AT LEAST two

One of these girls will not get married to a classmate.

The real question is; who ISN'T a traitor

Answer; no one

Why didn't the villains just kidnap Bakagou while he's walking home from school instead of attacking a forest full of heroes in training and pro heroes?
Why don't villains just find the loved ones of these heroes who so brazenly walk around with their identities exposed and murder them?
Why don't villains rape the UA schoolgirls as they come home from school.

Around 0

Why should i answer these questions?

Gross.

the secret is everyone is a villain except stain :)

I wanna go out on romantic deitos with Mina until she falls in love with me and then on a very special romantic deito in an expensive restaurant I would pull out a small box and when I open it a "YOU JUST GOT PRANKED (it's a social experiment)" label pops out of it and I laugh at her and tell her she is an ugly purple mutant and no one will ever marry her because she would kill the guy she has sex with and if she's impregnated artificially she would eventually kill the kids with acid too.

she can control her acid retard

What's gross?

So you're saying she was trying to kill Aoyama when paired up with him?

I guess we know who the traitor is now lads. Pack it up.

This artist really likes his braids

Was there ever any doubt that Pinky is evil? Her real name is Alien Queen, it can't get more obvious.

wanna marry jirou

I want to marry Twice.

Yes we know Denki-kun.