Insider Lil Peep info

I’m a longtime pol reader, I used to live with the ‘left’ art types. I have insider info about Peeps death/closest affiliate. (Who is pic related). How do I post on here anonymously so I’m not doxxed?

Other urls found in this thread:

torproject.org/
instagram.com/p/BbgdapGFR0c/
twitter.com/fish_narc
archive.is/faSNg
twitter.com/fish_narc/status/931952017953525760
mileswmathis.com/tate.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Lil Peep
literaly who?
also to post anonymously you need to delete system32
its a tracker. once disabled you can browse the interwebz without fear of being doxxed

Thank you. Is that only for PC or can I post anonymously on iPhone/MacBook.

It's a lot easier on Mac than PC, just delete the system folder and restart your Mac- this'll remove all the track able information from your computer.

Thanks both of you. So iPhone is no go for anonymous?

Is it true only faggots use macs and iphones?
Also, who the fuck is lil peep?

Just post that shit.

I didn’t find out it’s fag run til recently. White rapper with a krypto ‘best friend’ who destroyed him. But I guess that is the story of most celebs

>Having your shitty thread ignored so hard that you have to pretend to fall for the "delete system32 XD" gag to try and get replies

I genuinely feel bad for you. Here, I'll bump your thread.

it has 2 cameras, front and back, and a microphone. it stores data on pictures posted too that hackers can get to easily, like gps tags hidden in pics. better to try what user said for pc/mac

It's called Tor Browser friendo...

torproject.org/

Thats schumer ?

Dont delete system32 for gods sake. Google it if u doubt why.

Dont delete ffs! Google it.

Just go to an internet cafe in a hoody ffs.
Was he an MKultra fuccboi?

I know nothing about how to post on pol or do anything techy. I’m just a dude who has been awakened to the evil ones and wants to bring them down. Figure it’s time to join the ranks. Thanks for the bump

Pic related is
>Chuck Schumer

lol what the fuck does it matter this is lil peep youre talking about not osama bin laden...

ur here posting anonymously, hence the name anonymous
ur safe
>now post what u have or close ur browser and neveeeer come back

Who killed peep

You rule. Noted, thank you, on it

lmao this

do you not see the amount of "sensitive information" thats posted on pol

just post the shit retard no one is going to fucking dox you

lmfoa this thread is so troll xD

I don't know who Lil Peep is, But i love seeing all the butthurt. Im Glad this druggie is dead.

better do it before thread deleted fag

newfag plz leave

Trump killed Peep
Spread it

You're posting anonymously right now. You think any agencies actually care about Peep?

>if yes kill yourself you're stupid
>if no kill yourself anyways because nobody here cares or cared about Lil Peep

You have to go back plebbit

>degenerate, faggot, talentless wigger filth dies because he's too poon to handle what roasties take all the time
>it was the CIA

Fuck you, OP.

Just spill it, please. Provide proof alongside or gtfo.

get yourself a good VPN if you're concerned.
do not delete system32.

Thats right, tell the whole fucking world about it.

Definitely never went on that philo site.
The info is just that his ‘best friend’ is a krypto. I was just thinking some pol autist e crusader could dig dirt on him but probably a long shot

Good luck finding one that works here.

Well fuck. All Sup Forums had to do was tell the fucker to spill it. Your safe enough here.
Id imagine many crazy state secrets were kep off Sup Forums becuase people cant contain their shitposting

Probably need about 7 VPN's. should delete at least once a month.

new fags fuck off
delete ur browsers faggits

you safe mate

>when summer decides to stay for the winter

Do NOT delete System 32. That is an old hateful, cruel prank that ruins computers.

This. Quit trying to get him to reveal his identity you trolls...

deleting system 32 deletes Windows Identity Management Engine. I would know, my dad works at Microsoft...

> krypto
So is he a super dog or bitcoin investor?
I'm confused.

>mfw mumsnet comes to Sup Forums

Peeps best friend was the famous cryptid bigfoot, developing story

You can use my account to post anonymously if you want since it will expire next week. Just PM me and I'll give you my username and password.

Im so glad lil peep is dead. People like him are truly everything wrong with the decadent western lifestyle. My only hope is that he suffered greatly in his final moments

>(((Chuck Schumer)))
JEWS DID LIL PEEP!

>instagram.com/p/BbgdapGFR0c/
>instagram.com/p/BbgdapGFR0c/

op's mom texted me to let me know he has deleted system32 and deleted the Windows Identity Management Engine
she also told me OP took a xanax and overdosed in an effort to memorialize Lil PEEP

Just post it lol Lil Peeps fans are crazy you just post it once and they'll spread it everywhere for you

they got the girl who gave him pills locked up through detective shit. if you got anything just post it so they can look into it. Is his friend tight with Chuck E Cheese or something?

no one cares about some dumb wigger OD'ing

Is this garbage thread what Sup Forums is really about ? I hope everyone is writing sage on options field, and very decently telling this faggot op to take this shit to 9gag or reddit

Guess you’re right. The info was just a lead/minor info that hasn’t been revealed. Basically that some minor player in this art scene is ((satanist)) and was close with peep. Doubtful anyone could actually find hard evidence on him.

i think it's an interesting topic. maybe people can dig deeper and find juicy stuff.

I have to imagine that drug overdose is a pretty bad way too go out considering the sense of doom I'm sure you feel when you know you fucked up and did too much. Is there a worse feeling than doom? Especially when you know death is knocking?

Why was he famous though? Maybe he was just a rich kid. It's usually only rich kids who get featured in magazines, put on tv, given record deals, put in fashion shows, etc. He probably just faked his death and got those stupid tattoos removed because he got bored of playing that role. Hey, it might even generate actual album sales, lol.

Ok nothing to lose. Fish Narc’s
real name (deleted from all open records) is Ben Funkhauser. The one tribe member in the circle who got exceptionally close to peep in the last 2 months of his life and came out of nowhere. Low chance anything can be found but probably nowhere better to leave that info than here.

That being said, i wonder how Manson's death will be. I mean, he was pretty much a guy who had nothing and became somebody. Then got accused of some shit some dumb hoes did. Everyone said he was a cult leader. Richard Nixon did that bit of mind control. I wish the conspiracies about him not being in prison were true, but he's going to die there. It sucks.

His dad and grandpa were hard left professors. And he pushed suicide/drugs, things the merchant wants pushed. I think he got involved in ((satanic rituals)) when he moved to LA at 17, probably was involved in rituals in Long Island as a child where he came from. Very Semitic and free Masonic island.

>Ben Funkhauser
Is that the real name of the Bexey dude that filmed Peep when he was dead?

how is chucky involved

I just saw chuck today and posted the pic, as Ben is related to him.

I doubt Manson has spent a day in prison, and those murders were about as real as the murders in the Amityville Horror. That whole production was run on a Hollywood set (Lookout Mountain) using a bunch of rich kids who didn't mind looking like retards. It's just a wonder that people are still falling for this one all these years later.

dude was pretty obviously MKULtra shit pushed onto teenagers

any info would be appreciated.

See above. That ‘producer’ who latched onto Peep right before his death is the lead.

Yea you're prolly on to something. His parents were rich as fuck history teachers, I doubt someone from that lifestyle organically ends up like Lil Peep did. Probably using him to promote drugs to whites like they used gangster rappers to promote drugs to blacks

Those are all indications of being part of the ruling elite families, who use that shit as a cover for their activities. Double if he has professors in his family... actually, his grandfather was a professor at Harvard. That's a big red flag, to be a professor at Harvard in the early 1900s means you're one of the elite. So this Lil Peep was superelite from the getgo.

Guess what folks, he probably did exactly what I said, got those stupid tattoos removed and faked his death because he got bored of his gay role. But I know nothing about the dude, so I'm only analyzing this based off the media attention it's getting.

If his death is reported, who will have died if at all?

I'm just curious since I've read a very extensive site on this theory.

All truth. Harvard early 20th century? Freemason. I think he is really dead (fake death is outside of my grasp). Because we know what they say about Freemasons.

His granpa was a communist professor of Latin History back in the day at Harvard. This dude was hardcore elite

blacks are currently very upset that lil peep is being compared to biggie and tupac

>Thanks for the bump

Claims does not know Sup Forums
Thanks for a bump in Sup ForumsILingo

Very peculiar.

anyone stupid enough to blindly trust what Sup Forums says shouldn't be here in the first place

it is a harsh love; gullible fools need to be taught a lesson

and that lesson ought to stick to them for the next time they read some fucking cbts larp or jfk conspiracy theory

Just because Sup Forums says it does not mean it's true. Don't take it on blind faith like a gullible lemming.

Xanax given to him by his friend was laced with fentanyl. Nobody can survive 6 pills laced with fentanyl. Most people are lucky enough to survive 1 pill laced with fentanyl. Leading to the fact, that Peep didn't know they were laced. Making this shit that much awful. There is a high chance he would have survived 6 regular Xanax.

Been reading for a long time. Just not posting

I'd like to see that, and no one has to die when they fake a death. There are many coroners and counties that will report fake deaths for the elite if they get paid to do so. Hard to refuse them. Noguchi, the "coroner to the stars" comes to mind.

His parents both graduated Harvard, so his mother comes from an elite family, too.. especially to be a female graduate of Harvard 40 or so years back.

Seeing as communism was another project by the elite families, that's further indication this family is a bunch of stooges. I tried looking up the Åhr genealogy but came to a lot of dead ends...

>tig if brue

I'll give a bump. Now dump all the info.

And here starts the tour down the rabbit hole

The info is Fish Narc, crypto name Ben Funkhauser, came into peeps life out of nowhere and was latched on around the clock for the last month of his life.

>he thinks it's like the herb

twitter.com/fish_narc

This guy right? Anymore info on him? Ive read from Peep fans that he started spiraling out of control a couple months ago, timeline matches up

THe swastika on hi head keeps changing and he's also been photographed at an occupy wallstreet protest with his same tatoos visible

bump
archive -> archive.is/faSNg

your dad too? that's cool bro my cuz works hella low tier support there, not a big dog yet. wafags represent

>twitter.com/fish_narc/status/931952017953525760

Here's the link to the PDF on the conspiracy about Manson.

mileswmathis.com/tate.pdf

why do you have to ruin everything?

this is wut we call a leaf. He should kill himself so he won't have to witness the raking of his family. u must go back

every larp deserves a chance.

calm down lady. its tradition.

>How do I post on here anonymously so I’m not doxxed?
-Buy a burner device.
-Access a public wifi away from where the wifi is offered.
-Use two VPNs one to obtain a Chinese IP and the other to obtain a ? one through the Chinese VPN.
-Go nuts.

>high chance
Yes faggot we call that a 100% chance
t. Ex-junkie
>inb4 degenerate... fuck off

a heroin overdose would be one of the comfiest ways to die i think. you wouldnt even know what was happening, just drift off blissfully

>being this new

Fuck off we're full

>>How do I post on here anonymously so I’m not doxxed?
>-Buy a burner device.
>-Access a public wifi away from where the wifi is offered.
>-Use two VPNs one to obtain a Chinese IP and the other to obtain a ? one through the Chinese VPN.
>-Go nuts.
If you bought the burner without ID and didn't get caught on camera then th VPN might actually make you easier to detect. Depends on the VPN service. If you have a clean VPN paid in Bitcoin without that BTC being tied to your identity sure. If not, just have someone else buy you a burner and public Wi-Fi it.

enter your name in the name section, but put [] between it, this will make it so hackers cant locate your isp

People in the music industry are satanists?
>IMAGINE MY SHOCK

im told you start your realize your breathing is heavily supressed and start to panic, which only makes the breathing situation worse. Your breathes get more and more shallow and more and more laborious until you eventually asphyxiate.

>buy burner without getting caught on camera meme
Cameras are literally everywhere.