GOOK MONKEY PROBLEM

Gooks the worst race after niggers for Homo Europeas. Idiotic sloppy eyes, closed mind, robot consciousness, flat monkey face, slavish flirting with white people, hive mind and
lack of personality, intelligence without real creativity (they still steal western and european patents).
My country full of half mongoloid hybrids, it's like living on cemetery. 40% of east slavs are mongrels with admixture of paleoasiatic subhumans, pathetic and passive inbreds with low androgens. Gooks already takes your place in Africa edition.cnn.com/2016/11/21/africa/chinese-fund..
Betas which mating with gook garbage girls BTFO. We know that white dumb roasties and coal burners need to be tortured and killed, but euro losers must be ashamed and killed by their hapa sons.
STOP DATING WITH SLANT-EYES IMPORT
STOP MAKING ELLIOT RODGERS
Kikes want you to spoil your heritage with GOOK AND NOG DNA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jSe83qc8Ngg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

There's literally nothing wrong with this picture.

Sure, he's a bit of a soyboy, but the equivelent white woman he could get would most certainly cuck him or weigh 250 pounds, or most likely both.

Show your real flag.

OMG. You again? Dude, seriously. Tell us who's that Chukchi babe that broke your heart

He must be a really sad person.

here we go again.

I'm with an asian woman. Ask away

I always liked the argument that if a person does not like something, it is necessarily connected with his grievances and attachments, and not with facts. It's amazing. For example, I have never met a jihadist in my life, but I know for sure that I hate him because he is threatening my way of life.
In general, people who use such an argument "did they offend you?" must be castrated and beated to death.

Eurasian masterrace

agreed. shes not that bad looking a way better than any white woman in his league.

>liked

did not
fix

You'd probably drop to your knees and suck his dick. lol

I married a Japanese woman and I am the envy of all my friends with their fat, bitchy, Nazi fem American girlfriends

Indeed.

She’s a qt and could do waaay better desu.

Fuck race traitors your kids will be mutts and mongrels, you fucks are complete losers.

lol it's the white card bro. My woman is way way hotter than me. Not even close. The fact that i'm white makes me more attractive.

I hope it works out with my qt chink girl, but even if not I know know that I will never touch a white woman again.

Supreme gentleman fathers here

>hapas are an abominati...

asians are #2 to the whites. I'd rather be stuck with them than the beaners or the niggers. asian women will be your legal slave and asian men will make you some bomb ass rice and chicken, while the brownies will just steal your shit and spread AIDS.

Yep

This their dumb mutt kids are going to shoot up schools just like he did.

just wait till you get older bro. She'll stay skinny and age well. Their women will all get fat and jealous. Keep her away from them

I can't go anywhere without my wife getting dirty looks from slags

oh shit, not gonna lie. dude kinda looks like an asian me. but the nose is too up turned.

Yeah you get dirty looks because you're a race traitor.

already had a kid guys. He's 13 and tall as fuck. Not all asians are the same.

Amen

Your kid is a mongrel and will never be a white person your kids will grow up without an identity.

at least you don't have nigs

read this OP

The general consensus around here is that Asian girlfriends/wives are almost universally superior to their white western counterpart, and there ain’t anything wrong with that.

kill your monkey bastards and yourself.

read this too

You can have all the roasties for yourself, we are not interested.
Funny thing is that subhumans like you would be the first to sabotage a relationship in hope you can fuck another anons asian woman, or you just outright rape them because you are a worthless degenerate piece of subhuman trash

please. lol. My wife is hot as fuck. I know fucks like you. You just couldn't get an hot normal height asian girl so you retreat back into the echo chamber of your mind where you hate everyone who has what you don't. Even if you think you are joking, there is some truth in there.

Stay jelly

GookChan?

Lol. He looks like Keanu reeves. You wouldn't even know. Red headed, blue eyed and normal white people eyes.

exactly this, I know some fags like him.

fuck this bitches man
young nigga elliot rodger

Ok Ilya here is the deal. Some western men prefer going to Asia to wife up some hooker in Bangkok over marrying some local feminazi cumdumpster. End of story.

No thanks I'll stick to my own race because I'm not a race traitor and I'm not a bottom of the barrel loser that can't get a GF or my own race.
My kids will grow up being one race white and they won't have health problems like mutts, if they need a organ Transplant they will actually be able to find one because their parents weren't race mixers.

Asians have no souls, it's no different from having a sex bot: youtube.com/watch?v=jSe83qc8Ngg

Nah he looks like a mutt because he is one.
He's half Asian half white a fucking mongrel.

HAHAHAHA white subhumans on welfare will get the rope too.

on.

yeah what ever race traitor, traitors like you are so willing to stab another white person in the back that is why you can't even get a White GF.

One of my favorite threads. Stay hardcore op.

Nothing inherently wrong with race-mixing.

>you assumed I was full white

nigger, i'm 3/8 not white same as my brothers and sisters. They are blonde and blue eyed by the way. Lol

You could meet my entire family excluding my wife and think we were white. Seriously lol, you would think my 3/8 white brothers and sisters were white.

I'm loving this lol

Asian women are a meme.

And also ugly.

So you've always been a mongrel and your kids are a mongrel just like you.
Whatever dude.

aww its cute :3

This is one of the most disgusting thing i ever see.

Lol.
So it's not your appearance that makes you white? because if your appearance makes you white my mixed brothers and sisters are whiter than you. lol

so what is it? your appearance or your family's place of origin? what exactly makes you white?

>You could meet my entire family excluding my wife and think we were white. Seriously

Thing is though once you rescue them from having to plow the ricefields or sell their pussies for a sandwich and bring them back to the west the feminist cancer will infiltrate their brains and you will end up tippy toeing around your wife like anyone else.

you sound like a white cumdumpster

you wouldn't think a blonde blue eyed pale person with caucasian eyes was white?

My genetics my ancestors are white my parents are white I'm white and my kids are going to be white, sorry that you can't pass down a genetic legacy like that to your kids.

I don't think we have the same standards for such a thing

you clearly lack the knowledge what aryan or caucasian mean, white isn't a racial definition you mongrel.
now go back and watch some e-whores on yt.

you want to die nigger? a bunch of russia nazis got killed and ended up in that mining hole in russia. i say that mining hole because its the biggest deepest one in the world you cant miss it

your a dumb nigger. america spreads aids and you just want to die at the hands of east asians because you got beat up trying to invade n korea a couple years ago and you nukes dont work

sad. it can be arranged . the cia spread aids in russia and the government admitted it. your aids problem is africa level. nobody will notice if it gets worse

REPRODUCE WITH WHITE LATINAS

But her family has red hair and caucasian eyes...
but that is my siblings... they are 5/8 "white" but all have blonde blue caucasian eyes, and pale skin. same with their kids as well.

see you guys dont' have a definition for what is white that works.

My son has red hair, blue caucasian eyes, is 13 and 6'3 but is half asian. His mom was 5'9 by the way. I'm 6'

T. someone who's kids won't even be "caucasian"
lol a race traitor telling me about race the irony.

>Sup Forums am I white?
One look in the mirror should be sufficient.

You said she's asian and you said you're 3/8ths non white so what kind of genetic legacy are you passing on to your kids, something that isn't white.

that is a girl.
t.baltfag.

This he's an Amerrimutt

My husband dated a gook for four years before he met me. Feels bad man

I never said what kind of asian she was btw. Not all asians are the same. what you would call white...

Remember alot of asians carry what you would call "white genes" in them. Such as red hair, caucasian eye shape and color, height, skin color.

Like you literally have no clear definition of what white is. If it's appearance only, then my kid is white. If it's genetic driven location then my kid is half asian. But then you could point out how south africa has alot of white people, but since it's location driven then, those white south africans would be black

But you don't have a reasonable definition.

jesus f christ, saved
this is horrifying

>vape
>manchild numale
>gook monkey wife
>disgusting mongrel kid

AND??

Shut up mongrel if she's asian she isn't white end of story.

FFS
>1/4 Asian
>Ginger beard
>195 cm (height)
>Brown,blonde hair
>Gray eyes
yes you can be with white features while having chink admixture.

>STOP DATING WITH SLANT-EYES IMPORT
White women can do whatever they want :^)

white is just what normal people call their appearance, but not a scientific definition.
also in europe nobody calls himself white but rather german, yugo, italian etc.
calling it white race is an merican explicit thing which shows their degeneracy as a whole.

His kid is more than half non white.

Cute. The French haven't been French though since the 1490s. How's your new goat Fucking pedophile frenchmen you keep letting in doing.

>Such as red hair, caucasian eye shape and color, height, skin color.
this.
Some Asian genes are recessive, just like white genes.Just look at khazakhs, some of those chinks are with brown hair and blue eyes.

>White women can do whatever they want
they are soulless devils, they will have to improve their behaviour if they want to compete with the asian women.
except koreans fuck koreans they are the jews of asia.

Herro I'm White

>but not a scientific definition.
Fuck off chandala.

>can't get women of their own race, start fetishizing and taking advantage of gullible, naive / self-hating asians
>blames white women because "all ov dem r femnist roasties!!!" instead of reflecting on their own niggery attitude towards life and disrespect towards other races and cultures
>only thinks about fetishes and sex, lives to impregnate golden women with your shitty low-IQ pigskin genetics
You subhuman trash, infinitely worse than the niggers who rob our stores. Get gassed, pig turds.

>Kikes want you to spoil your heritage with GOOK AND NOG DNA
Kikes are also spoiling their own heritage.

>This fucking thread

That's the image you chose to go with? She looks like she would murder her parents in their sleep.

>only thinks about fetishes and sex
no, that is the only value white women have left and I am not interested in this.

Maybe it's because you're a degenerate?

Where's that user and his Szechuan Milkers GF? Post some more of her bro!

[[[[[[ pic related ]]]]]]

you are contradicting yourself but ok

But what is white?
Here's the thing. My siblings are blonde and blue eyed but 3/8ths non white

are they white? If it's not appearance what is it? Genetics?
Okay my wife's family has red hair, caucasian eyes, and tall.
So they have genetic traits of white people. So they passed some down

That's why he looks like a white dude. So if it's a genetics thing, my blonde and blue eyed family isn't white but looks white.... My son who is white looking isn't white... but people with brown hair black eyes and tan who are from like germany who look less white than my family are white?

hmmm

If it's genetics my son is incredibly white because of my asian wife's white genes which is evident in her family and my son. If it's appearance my half asian son looks white so he is white...

See how the logic doesn't add up

I promise you I could tell your son is not white.Gotten very good at identifying mongrels living here in California since they are everywhere. Easiest way to tell is first hair and eye color. 3/4 of mongrels are brown eyed black hair. Next is facial structure. I guarantee yours has a slightly asian looking face. Both Elliot and Keanu are super easy to tell. Final analysis that isn't dna testing is the nipple test

I don't get it. If all Americans aren't white anyway what's the point of these threads? Should people not care about race mixing now since the current Sup Forums narrative is that Americans are all mongrels?

>blames white women because "all ov dem r femnist roasties!!!" instead of reflecting on their own niggery attitude towards life and disrespect towards other races and cultures
Case in point, the joke writes itself