CBTS N422 The Long Day Edition

NEW Q More Eyes on the Heart of Q
Connect +++ The ++ Countdown + Signals Everything you need to know is on the Qmap.
Read it. Read it again. Questions are Statements? Let it sink in.

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus. Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?
3. Stick to your choice.
4. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
5. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Do normies even post here? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
6. Do just that.
7. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

QMAP (The only thing (You) really need)
Legend Signature Text of Q: pastebin.com/rhKwXqcX
anonfile.com/b4N8X2ccb5/Q5.pdf
pdf-archive.com/2017/11/16/q5/
Advise for your first step into this
Sealed Indictments are a huge thing. Really.
MSM curiously silent..
1,400+ NOW

Q confirmed Q trip !ITPb.qbhqo (ctrl f)
Nov14
VERIFIED Q POSTS

**ANT!B0T WIKI cbts.wikispaces.com/Home

SPRED IT FAR, SPRED IT WIDE. THEY HAVE NO WHERE LEFT TO HIDE~
+-+
The drops by Q are all we need, and that exact format of questions in an answer chain provoke the very feeling we need to share to others. MOCKINGBIRD fucked with the normies, we're here to unfuck it.
Remember. You made a choice. Eyes Wide Open lads, and pray for the protection of those in harms way.
Godspeed to us all.

Other urls found in this thread:

app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
archive.is/VUm5R
archive.is/nrHcv
archive.is/mKfyN
archive.is/HfGhg
archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release
archive.is/MK1jn
archive.is/L0NiP
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor
pastebin.com/9hSzyjBk
pastebin.com/7abWXgWQ
pastebin.com/daaKW228
pastebin.com/TWHQeCgR
pastebin.com/zszXk4Zh
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/kwT4B3Cd/
youtube.com/watch?v=n3UKZKEYOFI
google.com/search?q=pakistan IT democrats&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/931978305271500800
youtube.com/watch?v=YCeclDRhzPA
4shared.com/file/193391768/83cffb6e/Gundam_FA-010A_FAZZ_papercraft.html
pastebin.com/PDMTQF9A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Q's letting the world know that ratlines and wealth strings are drying up and being cut. They [Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in). Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could. Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros) The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out. With the full weight of the Military, Navy, and everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump in what you might call a position of STRATEGIC PATIENCE against the bad actors left. Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America.

REMEMBER, WHAT HAPPENED IN SA WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA

SA > NA > ASIA > EU
>"My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us.."

Keen RD (for NORMIES) SUMMARY KEENMIND IS KEEN MESSAGE TO ALL LURKERS
TASKS
1. PRODUCE Infographs/CIRCLEMAPS/Memes detailing SA, CF, NK etc
2. 3. REDPILL families, friends
4. Dig into $$$
ANSWERS SPREADSHEET (FILL IT)

Q CONFIRMED CAP CONFIRMATION QRD M-Intel user Saudi theory Big picture Social Media ThoughtCrime SA timeline FOG OF WAR Search analytics theory

NYT Post (Declaration of war per Q)
archive.is/VUm5R

Older breadcrumbs have been linked to OP Posts to reduce information overload
Concise Event Log Nov 10-12 Nov 13-14 Nov 14 Nov 15 Holy Get
Nov 16
MS-13 Bust archive.is/nrHcv
Franken Grope archive.is/mKfyN

Nov 17
Redschild manor crash archive.is/HfGhg
Theory New JFK archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release
U1 and Africa Roseanne Shoahd archive.is/MK1jn
HRC officially questions 2016 archive.is/L0NiP

Nov 18
EU Q
Infographs
Osama Bin Laden History CIA Asset THE SWAMP Follow The Money Killary's History Killary's Body Count Deep State Ratlines Epstein, Weinstein & The Mossad Epstein Temple Podesta-Madeleine Comet [not] pingpong Trafficking Arrests BlackRock RV/INTELLIGENCE ALEART EMS BEING PRIMED? DJTjr posts creepybiden U1 Arrests beginning Redshield *Decoding CNC $$$
NEWER MEMES
Feinstein Move on goy Mccain RS HRC PG Obummed
Lots of MEMES White Rabbit MEMES V2 KUDOS TO THE ANONS WHO MADE THESE

SIDE: CFG
The only way to cast doubt on the message of Q is to poison the bread before Q posts. Stay strong lads.

Are you a loose end? Do you know too much?
How many strange accidents to your friends and other people like you are going to get you to realise what is going on?
Sure life may be more difficult if you goto the police. But you will live longer.
If you have enough to offer, you may find things a little easier.
Confession is good for the soul.
And for the body too.
For the sake of yourself, and your family, testify.
And do it quick, before they decide you are a liability.
If you are here you can see the storm is coming. Let it go the right way for you.

THEORISTS:
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor

BATTER OF LEAF BRO, COMPARE IF YOU THINK THIS ONE IS MOLDY >>BACKLINKS
000-099 pastebin.com/9hSzyjBk
100-199 pastebin.com/7abWXgWQ
200-299 pastebin.com/daaKW228
300-399 pastebin.com/TWHQeCgR

#400 #401 #402 #403 #404 #405 #406 #407 #408 #409 #410 #411 #412 #413 #414 #415 #416 #417 #418 #419 #420 #421 (404) #421.5 OP PASTEBIN pastebin.com/zszXk4Zh

Tick Tock
Tick Tock
Tick Tock

thank you OP

REMEMBER ANONS

OUR TASKS
>answer the goddamn questions
>make circle maps of relationships
>make memes for the normies

THAT'S IT

BOTS ARE SPAMMING CBTS HARD
THEY WILL SCALP IMAGES TOO
POST MEMES AND CHARTS PERTAINING TO CBTS TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF BOTS

Many users cannot keep up with the text walls so images will be helpful to redpill the mass influx of newfags/normies/boomers/doubters!!

PLEASE CONSIDER
>PLEASE CONSIDER
PLEASE CONSIDER
>PLEASE CONSIDER

Yeah repent mother fuckers. Repent now before Moloch eats your filthy child raping soul.

GOLDEN

#

So these are legit?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/kwT4B3Cd/

#

Golden fucking meme

Updated Q-over-NK graphic.
believe, motherfuckers.
i mean, c'mon, there's no way DJT would ever ***troll*** KJU, amirite?

captcha confirms: riverside drive

Is there a link to the memes and charts?

>Infect the bots with memes and charts
I didn't create it, all glory to user!

Don't use the images I post about Hillery for some reason. lol.

#

So that Adventure Time movie got canned?
#

#
Okay so you all keep shitting in each other's mouths about this. Q isn't real.
#

#

SMASHED/SLAMMED

Justin Barrett - "Sinn Féin Is a Marxist Leninist Party"

youtube.com/watch?v=n3UKZKEYOFI

Justin Barrett, President of the National Party │ An Páirtí Náisiúnta and Deputy President, James Reynolds discuss the fallout from the recent Stormont Elections. Q&A Session. Dublin. March 2017.

Lots of MEMES →

Op Alice. Cabbages and Kings.

>Fagbot
Thaibots
poobot

Never noticed that EU user's posts. So he's with another agency allied with Q across the pond huh? I'd believe it considering we have a southeast asian clown botnet inundating the threads nonstop.

I'll admit I'm a newfag lurker. I have been following these threads for a bit. Love the work you guys have been doing. +++ Prayers

Anyhow I had something interesting happen to me today on FB. I was at work today trying to explain the whole Q user thing to a friend of mine. I told him after work I would send him some names of youtubers who have been covering it. Keep in mind, I had no offensive language in my message just the names of YouTubers and search for their Q videos. Facebook would not allow me to send the message because it said I had offensive material in it. So I tried the same exact message again except I put brackets around Q and it let me send him the same message.

Why are they censoring my private messages to a friend because of the letter Q???? Just proves to me more Q is legit.

Q is a inside the intelligence comunity leaking to an underwarter goose racing message board because we are saving the world ITT. no shills allowed

Yes, I posted something a few days ago and someone who writes like Q quickly answered with a post signed "PRAY." A few minutes later that post was taken down and replaced with an unsigned one. I think the names at the bottom, like "Godfather III" may be signatures of the writiers of the Q posts.

Does this work?

In response to the Jewposting going on here

>the jews do control the west - BUT the power's concentrated (as Q user alluded to) with just a handful of families and bloodlines.
The Saud, Roth$child, are confirmed, and the rest may be Soros, Rockefeller, Bush(?) and / or Windsor (UK royal family).
(Q: there are four families, one fell out with the trump victory. Some speculated in threads I lurked Rockefeller fell out due a death in their family just before Trump's election or something similar)

> the families have been in charge in some way or form for hundreds of years
>in the 20th century, with the Fed established and other things, they truly took massive amounts of control of the western world
>These families favour to have Jewish people in the elite circles since they're more loyal to the families and not to a sense of European identity

BUT
>just as with any occupying force, they push both their agenda and actions to secure their rule through the MOST ADVANTAGEOUS PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE

>The World Wars happened because of both European will for a war and the families' desire to crush European spirit to make them easier to rule (partly my own analysis, but Q user suggested Hitler was a puppet and asked who his handler was- some anons suggested he's handled by Himmler and his doctor)

>The modern degeneracy spread in the same way because the boomers and the 20's generations were susceptible to this shit and because breaking the family helps secure the families' rule

TAKE AWAY
- killing or hating jews in generalwon't solve the problem; the Jewposting is sometimes informative but could be a distraction by shills
- the good guys are taking the families down
- now we are upto "++" (Check Q tweet from yesterday), meaning the Sauds are taken down and we may just have taken down the roths

- once this shit is over there's still work to do before degeneracy, political apathy and other issues of the west are sorted out

Seriously it is a shame she never got fanart

I have no idea, user. Just that's not tripcode Q and we've had a lot of fake q's sending anons off on wild rabbit trails.

All I know is that we still have a lot of Q questions that remain unanswered

One of them fled to Pakistan, IIRC.
Daily Caller has the best reporting on it. Like a whole series, of real investigative journalism.
google.com/search?q=pakistan IT democrats&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Why are you moving to Japan when you're a subhuman EOP weeaboo?

Also this

We're in a phase boys, we gotta persist like we did in the long hours of the shillbedamned boring nights. We have to hold out for Q

He said the world would be a different place when POTUS returned from Asia. It isn't.

He said the US was at risk this week, was it? No.

Anything at all happen this week? No.

Where is Q? Disappeared.

Complete LARP

this is the only extra post i've seen

Yeah this boards logo is the Swastika you stupid cunt. Not a meme. You're existence here is a fucking meme. I know you've only been on this board for about the past week as I remember your stupid fucking tripname from some threads that were in the 200's. You cam from reddit or youtube like the rest of these fucking dolts. Complete moron adding nothing new in a thread that's a proven larp.

WHY WON'T YOU ADDRESS THE FACT Q LIED AND WHAT HE SAID WOULD HAPPEN DIDN'T? HUMA AND PODESTA NOT ARRESTED BUT YOU STILL CIRCLEJERK A PROVEN LIAR.

what the fuck holy shit lol
Large if accurate

#

I’m mostly curious about the number atbthe bottom. It’s a tail number for a plane or helicopter. I think they want us to check the flight radar like at Vegas.

and in the meantime..... we can make progress on answering the QUESTIONS

;^)

and memeing them for /ourguys/

Q is not coming back.

well what comes up when you check it?

To newfriends doubting this shit is being shilled by bots, here's evidence
Bots responding to each other with completely irrelevant shit
Originally responded to me lol, I didn't even mention japan

forgot image

s*mi people

Like Lincoln, I believe Trump would be willing to pardon those who lay down their arms, truly repent, and pledge loyalty.

I still think this is a useful bit of information for making sense of the map.

Q-group’s “Pray” dropped some breadcrumbs about how to make sense of the questions. Then almost immediately deleted the post and replaced it with an unsigned one. The original is in the attached pic.

Pic related. I posted an idea last night and got an almost immediate reply from someone with Q's voice and signed as "Pray."

I'm pretty sure it was an affirmation that my general approach is the way to read the graphic. Remember that Q said the signatures matter. “Pray” is a person watching this thread. He said my approach is on the right track. See Pic Related. Pray then quickly deleted his signed post and replaced it with a more generic one.

Q has been telling us to re-read the questions after each event. Now “Pray” tells us to follow individuals. To put together my post RE: Barack Obama working with Trump, I just went through the pastebin text of the Q questions and searched for “BO” and “Obama.”

ANONS REMEMBER

SOMEONE wants to shut this down

LOOK AT PIC RELATED & LEARN
>LOOK AT PIC RELATED & LEARN
LOOK AT PIC RELATED & LEARN
>LOOK AT PIC RELATED & LEARN

I have an I.Q. of 137 tested academically when I was 21, I am 6'3, not a trace of Asiatic or Semitic genes from two different sites that test for 700,000 genetic markers and make enough money to sustain myself and my family, and you're calling me a subhuman mongrol? When the next leader is born, it will be your kind that are the first to go.

well, Mark 4:10 almost sounds like a Mission Statement for this Q fella

to borrow a phrase "fuck me dead"....which is the right fucking thread now?

ideally I wish they'd all be shot and trenched to make an example, but I'm not sure if trump would do this.
if they rise again after this is over, then a revolution is needed to separate their brain from body

It is noteworthy to observe the bots patterns, there is a bot admin or admins who will change it up as our tactics shift.
Anyone notice that the bots in this thread are void of images now?
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE
>PLEASE TAKE NOTICE
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE
>PLEASE TAKE NOTICE

Yes!!! That's the one! I kept thinking it was Q-something or W-Something. Was driving me crazy.

you'll start seeing your own posts pop up repeatedly, it's actually kind of funny

twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/931978305271500800
Good read.

NEED NEW BAKER
>NEED NEW BAKER
NEED NEW BAKER
>NEED NEW BAKER

BATTER pastebin.com/zszXk4Zh

I feel like the questions he ask about EEEWW Army has quite the legitimacy. Let's see if he posts again

Anyway is my indicator too obscure in this bread ?

All that effort, all that butthurt, yet here we remain.

AHAHH yeah it was funny being called a weaboo for something fully unrelated
entertainment for the thread I guess

wow they literally stole Audis B9 interior

what a faggot, the whole catalog is bullshit anyway.
At least some people are being redpilled in here which is what pol is all about

>Sealed Indictments are a huge thing. Really.
>MSM curiously silent..
>1,400+ NOW
Ben Swann should make a comeback and report

That's my wallpaper.

NASA lies related. Dig plz. Watch vid plz.

youtube.com/watch?v=YCeclDRhzPA

Q does respond sometimes but it isn't really typical

worth saving separately to see where it goes in the future imo

It would suck to be whoever that post was ment for.
Tick tock fuckers

4shared.com/file/193391768/83cffb6e/Gundam_FA-010A_FAZZ_papercraft.html

what's your most funny D&D experience?
(pic unrelated)

>creating link

ULTIMATE RED PILL:
WWII was engineered by the jews
jews controlled germany
jews controlled soviets
jews controlled UK
somme: a jew joke to kill more people
dead soviets: jew joke, intentional designed to kill soviet soldiers
there was no desired outcome of the war except to escalate and escalate until America joined - and the jew york times would ensure the jews could "flee" to America
Jews wanted to holocaust
Jews WANTED holocaust denial
they were complicit in both
THIS IS THE FINAL BLACK PILL
WHAT DO ?
CAPTCHA: Main OFFICE
ALSO: those digits

And also a panda hoodie

Yeah, seen a few.
This one and the others I've posted today not a peep. Blacklisted maybe?

Thanks for your reply in the last thread. I’ve looked through but is there any screen cap or archive that shows only “Q” original posts, before the VQC and tripcode Q? I’m only looking for the original Q posts or pics from day 1, not the VQC posts or the posts after a trip code was added to “Q”.

Are these archived anywhere?

Mr. Yehuda Zisapel (EE,MSc, MBA, DHC) is the founder and president of the RAD-Bynet Group, a leading pioneering association of Israeli companies active in the development, production and marketing of innovative solutions for the data communications industry, and Chairman of RAD.
The RAD-Bynet Group grew out of Bynet Data Communications, which Mr. Zisapel founded in 1975 as a small private company that marketed data communications products. Bynet represented major international vendors and was the first to introduce cutting-edge technologies into the Israeli market. Today, the Bynet Group is comprised of eight companies active in both the Israeli and Eastern European markets in such fields as systems integration, cabling, testing, outsourcing, and software development.
>Keep digging
Q

I thought he was MIA?

yeah, it bizarre and weird and funny and sad all at the same time

>what a faggot, the whole catalog is bullshit anyway.
that's why the entire argument of hurr durr yer shinnin up da bored is so hollow

what's the latest actual Q post?? having trouble mining for it

actual post from Q? anything this week or was last his post about going dark over the weekend?

he responded as soon as i answered, might be still around / but brains fried for today. agreed on could be non essential but interresting nevertheless....
>unanswered questions:
>What is the Soros family history?
> Bloodlines !

lol clicked wrong post should be this
Getting a bit tired.

Truth, I was lucky enough to get a Q response.

Looking at the totality of the scenario, I am forced to conclude that there is a great degree of validity to the Q phenomenon.

Keep up teh good work fagoots!

oh look everybody q is here....

Nicole's holes are cute. CUTE!

#

I’ve desulted in nothing so far on being able to figure out where to track. There is only radar for the plane. Nothing for the helicopter. There surely has to be radar though more than 2 minutes prior to it happening.

New fic:

-----furaffinity.net/user/whitewidow96/-----

>Under Eight Eyes
Jakiro x Venomancer
pastebin.com/PDMTQF9A

Here's how it works:

1. Start a relatively successful larp on Sup Forums
2. Use your plants in the various schizo communities, like godlikeproductions, and shill the everloving fuck out of the threads and link all the boomer schizo retards to Sup Forums
3. Keep the threads alive, constantly make new threads, and provide a lexicon for the boomer newfag retards so they can begin to understand the lingo here

4. You've now turned Sup Forums into a godlikeproductions copy fully of controlled narratives and disinfo so that nobody can discuss anything of genuine interest anymore. The board is forever lost in a morass of increasingly schizo boomers who make completely random connections and freak out and circle random jpg artifacts in pictures screaming incoherently at people about the truth being out there and the government has super tech that could solve every problem in existence but they're controlled by the reptilians who are in a war with the greys but nibiru is going to save us/fuck us over (depends on which schizo retard fucking boomer you talk to) and also there's a polar shift that's going to happen in 2008 I mean 2012 I mean 2020 and the whole planet will flip upside down.

People who want to talk about this q larping nonsense need to get the fuck off Sup Forums and go back to godlikeproductions where they came from. You fucking brain-malfunctioning schizo imbeciles.

Or at the very least gtfo to FUCK

Watch the Web. I don't expect to hear from q today, but I do expect crumbs outside pol to drop. Down the rabbit hole we go.

To those asking about when indictments will happen, they already have happened, well over 1k in 2 weeks (unprecedented).

The question you mean to ask is why are they still sealed? Rico?

Press on. Dig into the records, find the money. Follow the money back to the perpetrators.

What does wg/ do for a job? Do you like where you're at? What steps are you taking to make yourself happy?

Remember.. Don't buy into someone else's idea of happiness. Its the people and experiences over the jobs and possessions.

Also favorite paper thread.

At least we'll have Hannity's tick tock revealed on Monday

see here

TY for fresh bread..bless the baker and his butter...

Lets end the Fiji BS...check bakers butter for OFFICIAL and VERIFIED Q happenings...that is the OFFICIAL and VERIFIED Q posts for all you newfags!

Gear up and ride the storm
The bots are here and we were warned

Attach images and info charts to each post
If you have text to describe your new image post just do
>pic related

Please take full advantage of the image board.
Sneak in redpills where ever and however.
CBTS will get a large influx of lurkernewfagnormies the more the show goes on.
Feed them redpills

I apologize for burning the post and bump limit

NOTE THAT IF BOTS ARE NOT POSTING IMAGES ANY LONGER IT INCREASES THE CHANCES THAT A NEWFAGLURKERNORMIE WILL CLICK ON YOUR IMAGE OUT OF CURIOUSITY
>PLEASE CONSIDER

We must focus on the breadcrumbs and put our faith in Q he won’t let us down as long as we trust him.

Wut

Oh you're welcome. And you can look at the graphic compilation in the OP and look on that and see all the Q posts before tripcodeQ. since it's a compilation of screencaps you will be able to see ID, post #, time/date and be able to see clearly when the tripcodeQ posts begin.

I'm sorry, I don't have it broken down in graphic format separately for you. But that would be my advice. Also note that none of the VQC posts are in that graphic compilation, just Q. And I have no idea what the date of the first VQC post was, I ignored that because it was a separate person, sorry.

Previous thread ( ) has been dormant for a while due to image limit, but it's about time for an encore tour.

If you've got any particular favorites you'd like to see, we can probably look them up too.

Hey /out/ what are some good natural materials that grow fast or are easy to obtain that are good for making things like a bow and arrow or a trap?
like I've seen flax plant is good for making ropes, and sinew from animal tendons are good for tying arrowheads to arrows.

>expecting people who use they/them pronouns to be logical
lol

Eat my ass, ofc I would rather if it were rwd but it's my car and I enjoy driving it reeee it sounds nice.