"The informant is very sick."

youtu.be/cO0Lh8gOu5Q

>Sarah Carter:He’s very sick and he’s been battling cancer and going chemo. He is in a battle for not only his life, but in a battle against what he perceives as people within the US government that don’t want this story to come out. But there’s so much information that he is willing to share with the public to set the record straight, and believe me we’re gonna get it out there. He is going to have his say. His voice will be heard.

>John Solomon:He is going to be an extraordinary fact witness because he gathered so much information.There are videotapes where the Russians are opening up briefcases full of cash. These are the people we then gave uranium to, that we then gave nuclear fuel contracts to.

thehill.com/policy/national-security/355749-fbi-uncovered-russian-bribery-plot-before-obama-administration

>Before the Obama administration approved a controversial deal in 2010 giving Moscow control of a large swath of American uranium, the FBI had gathered substantial evidence that Russian nuclear industry officials were engaged in bribery, kickbacks, extortion and money laundering designed to grow Vladimir Putin’s atomic energy business inside the United States, according to government documents and interviews.

>They also obtained an eyewitness account — backed by documents — indicating Russian nuclear officials had routed millions of dollars to the U.S. designed to benefit former PresidentBill Clinton’s charitable foundation during the time Secretary of StateHillary Clintonserved on a government body that provided a favorable decision to Moscow, sources told The Hill.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/stephenlemons/fruit-of-the-poisonous-tree-part-two
soundcloud.com/stephenlemons/fruit-of-the-poisonous-tree-part-one
zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-18/fbi-informant-has-video-russian-agents-briefcases-bribe-money-clinton-uranium-scanda
uk.news.yahoo.com/doubts-surface-key-witness-uranium-one-probe-clinton-203614558.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

inB4 he dies suddenly from 2 self inflicted shotgun blasts to the back of his head

>drone strike
>how did this gas leak happen?

They better have the interview on tape already or fuck em.
Cuz he ded now

Whoops we gave him the wrong medicine.

Don't worry Q said Military Intel is guarding him from glow in the dark niggers.

Bump

this threads being slid hard. i remember some months back the audio recording of an informant talking to a sheriff out in California I believe. this informant had a lot of insider information about the Hillary campaign and was threatening to release it in such a way so that this sheriff could execute a warrant potentially. this same informant was also facing death row because of an illness. I wonder if its the same guy.

whered he say that

Out of California? Are you talking about Fruit from the Poisonous Tree?

I'll make another if this doesn't catch on.

holy fuck, yes! thats it! sources please!

You don't 'face death row because of an illness'. If you wanted to use it as a euphemism for almost being dead, then you shouldn't have included 'face' because that implies he's had to face his peers in a court of law. It would've been better to just say he's "on death row", but that's still incredibly ambiguous.

A better way of saying things would've been, "He's on death's doorstep"; implying he's visiting death and may not come back.

I mean accidents like that happen all the time
you could accidentally trip down the stairs and land on your shotgun
it could happen to anyone

quite right good sir. thank you! both these gentlemen are at death's door, implying they could be the same person.

Bump. Stay vigilant. This guy will not get Arkancided under our watch

Here leaf bruh

soundcloud.com/stephenlemons/fruit-of-the-poisonous-tree-part-two

soundcloud.com/stephenlemons/fruit-of-the-poisonous-tree-part-one

Sarah Carter from Fox News is one spicy little hot mama! Damn she just made me forget my hatred for roasties. What a cutiebird!

>accidents like that happen all the time
indeed

first 5minutes of part 1
>guy has brain tumor
>cancer mentioned in the fox interview

very related....

6 minutes
>fox news is the number on priority to break this

Cancer is just as common as suicide now it seems...

bump. something stinks here. looking for info. is this related to Q posts?

It will never make it on air.
A major event will distract + postpone.
We have been ' told ' about risks to aircraft from drones for 2 weeks now so thats my guess.

>inb4 polonium in one of his hatbands.

Pathetic /r/the_donald retards at it once again

Hillary had literally nothing to do with this deal

Go back to masturbating to anime you sad fucks

it's McCain, has to be. He's gonna squeal for trump.

Polonium kills pretty quick doesn't it?

thanks for confirming shill, keep this bumped.

Someone within the DOJ leaked his name if I'm not mistaken.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-18/fbi-informant-has-video-russian-agents-briefcases-bribe-money-clinton-uranium-scanda

>The informant, whose identity was revealed by Reuters as William D. Campbell, will testify before congress next week after the NDA which carried the threat of prison timewas lifted. Campbell, originally misidentifed by Reuters as a lobbyist is actually a nuclear industry consultant who is currently battling cancer.

Are they implying another ATF guy and not Branch Davidians killed the three at Mt. Carmel? It puzzles me that there is any suspicion surrounding those guys.

This guy had better not turn out to be Larry Nichols.

Is the (((crash))) above the Rothschild's private land running it in our face?

Bump

Well looks like this thread is being slid by "Le 56%" threads.

>inb4 Polonium

I sure am glad Sup Forums started posting here

I dont get shit like this. If he has all this important information, why not release it now instead of telling everyone he has it. The fact that he could die any day now also makes it far more likely that he could just "die" and everyone will act like "I guess we'll never know the truth now".

A test by evil bond villians ? 2 empty missile crates were found off Sitka Akaska by fishermen 2 years ago, maybe they still work. If tons of dope gets across or under the border why not stingers.

Wouldn't it be ironic if they used uranium instead though?

It was sheriff apiro from arizona. Supposedly the guy in that scenario was an ex cia spook. He supposedly had 72 hard drives worth of stuff. I also thought it was strange that they had the sickness connection.

Last i heard was that ex cia guy was a phony, but i heard it here so who knows if it's true.

I wouldnt be surprised if it was the same guy.

>#4
>crashing the plane with no survivors

>Shitposting with your assassinations

That would be pretty funny desu.

bumping for reasons I guess

>/r/the_donald
>reddit spacing
Eat a big ol' penis

Kek

>>drone strike
>>how did this gas leak happen?
Those damn chemo drones....

This is all very pic related

Holy shit. Those fruit of poisonous tree recordings are juicy as fuck. Have not seen a good thread like this in a week. Thanks for sharing these keep this post alive and don't let it die!

No he was accused of being a con man. Who do you think wants this kind of accusition to stick? The Clinton's, Obama, Clapper, and others? Find it funny NYT is making these slanderous reports?

Bump. Don't let this slide. These are the threads that need to be around on /pol. Don't let it is.

he wants immunity from a NDA agreement that is being lifted/expiring this week apparently.

>he doesn't want to die in jail

>self inflicted shotgun blasts to the back of his head
He's dying of cancer. Currently under chemo-therapy.
If he suddenly dies no one would suspect a thing.

I listened to the recordings again. Seattle was mentioned as the location where this sick/dying CI was located.

The Q threads have also referred to Seattle a number of times as a location of concern.

My question is how high does this go? Apparently the FBI informed the Obama administration that the Russians we're looking to influence/infiltrate high level persons within the US government specifically to acquire Uranium. Yet, the deal was allowed to go through.

Its a meme that implies any death more than beneficial to Clinton has to occur soon, regardless of how he died.

Doubts surface about key witness in Uranium One probe of Clinton

uk.news.yahoo.com/doubts-surface-key-witness-uranium-one-probe-clinton-203614558.html

He's done.

theyll get him with polonium poisoning

>uk.news.yahoo.com/doubts-surface-key-witness-uranium-one-probe-clinton-203614558.html

"doubts"

lol MSM preparing an immune response to protect its host

>The witness, a Florida businessman and former FBI informant named William Douglas Campbell, was considered so unreliable that prosecutors dropped him as a witness in an unrelated case involving Russian uranium sales, according to the sources.

>Sources
Then why do they have him under a gag order with the threat of prison if he speaks?

Obviously it's because we live in CLOWN WORLD

They are fucking scared. Listen to those audio recordings an anonymous put above. This is the real deal. If this gets bigger, expect a huge wave of character assassination from MSM, all the usual suspects. The more they shit on this guy, the more they show their guilt.

Everybody who would've wanted him dead already knew his name. It doesn't matter if we know it now.

Sessions releases name so MSM can do a smear campaign.

Why would i find it funny?

Link to audio?

That's true. I was responding to the guy saying the informant was McCain.

1. He already had it lifted
2. No NDA can have the authority to block an individual from testifying in front of congress
3. No NDA can stipulate that you'll go to jail.

NDA's are civil documents that impose financial penalties upon disclosure. They can threaten you with jail, but they can't lock you up for violating one.

>Hillary had literally nothing to do with this deal

She sure profited from it though. Funny how money used to just flow her way.

shit another polonium poisoning?

Are NDAs equal? Apparently this was imposed by the DOJ, it's not some agreement to not divulge intellectual property.

yahoo news is anti trump all day every day, i check the articles daily. this mean jack shit

this

Normies (ie the majority of people) believe this shit.

This story is so fucking boring. They're just trying to distract us from pizzagate. Keep your eye on the prize, guys

Polonium 210 is nasty stuff.

Bump. Keep this thread alive

Bump.

>MSM
Into the trash it goes.

Bump.

Bump

It's 4, obviously. Guess I'm in the 99th percentile.

nope

Oh yeah, smart guy? Which is it then?

its 3, 4 is not even connected to the water

Why though? They could just as easily not lift his gag order

Oh wait, I see. Deceptive image, I see.

its 7 you fucking mongoloids

>Inb4 it's 1
Because it's not. It actually depends on how fast the water is poured into the system; if the water is poured slowly 4 is filled, if it's quickly, 1 is filled and probably overflows. Considering people do t expect you to blast the water in it, 1 only fills and stays filled once all other cups are filled

7 has a hole in it.

Of course.

Bamp

Can't run, can't hide

>888
damn.
also is that supposed to depict a hole? i thought that was a simple drawing/smudging error?

tell that to FISA kangaroo courts

shorter pipe

nevermind - didn't notice the raised outlet

look closer at the diagram of 3
I want to believe. My gut says she guilty.

It's 3.