We need to get the BBC back!!!:

We need to get the BBC back!!!:

"BBC journalist Mike Wendling has been implicated in a hoax to create fake news.

He started threads called 'Operation Swedistan' with a petition to change the Swedish flag.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149245561/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149700329
After these threads lost steam; the very next day, he wrote an article for BBC trending about how Sup Forums is weakening, with a case study of 'Operation Swedistan'
bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-42003496 [[ archive.is/ghk4x ]]

He then came back to brag about how he had "revealed" Sup Forums in the MSM, complete with a new petition announcing his arrogance
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149750584
petition: archive.is/WCI3S

Wendling has retweeted Media Matters (Brock-Clinton) and is in charge of BBC Trending, a prominent media shaping entity.

BBC have been caught RED HANDED making fake news. They manufactured a story, by posting a fake petition, shilling it on Sup Forums and then writing an article about it.
We need to get this out there before the MSM covers it up and their anti-Sup Forums, anti-facts agenda is fulfilled."

So, what's the plan?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/epigeum_rachelc
archive.is/3fAiX
express.co.uk/news/uk/490169/Dando-alarm-paedophile-ring-BBC
youtube.com/watch?v=djoHxzhRe48
bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-38829249
twitter.com/mwendling
flickr.com/photos/ilovemypostcode/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's the deal with this Mike Wendling fellow? What's his resume, blood type, etc.?

>implying they're even the first to do this type of shit

honestly I thought the swedish flag thing was fuckin great. Really tickled me in my funny bone quite nicely for a tuesday/wendsday? night of internet fuck off time.

Well played BBC well played. Now go diddle those kids a second time just for me.

>push a retarded idea
>handful of spergs sign
>HJAHAHAHA we trick u
the sad state of the BBC. this is the same garbage ledditfags have done for years

Where is the proof Wendling is this Elsa N. or the person who created threads here?

I'll wait.

Fucking BBC

>Sup Forums is 1 person

Elsa N started petition for flag and started article saying how he tricked Sup Forums. That same article was posted on real media and the author was Wendling. So either he plagiarized it or is Elsa, and we both know he wouldn't risk a law suit for that.

My fellow jews and I took it over because it wasn't favorable enough towards Israel. Fuck you gentile cucks

Fuck you (((Mike))) and fuck your shitty book
sage in all fields

that site's infinichan, if all the evidence they have is from there then why would they say it was 4chans doing?

It would be extremely coincidental if they weren't the same person. Both he and the author of the petition had the same agenda, as we see from the second position. Also he, or someone close to him, would have had to be browsing the board at the same time as the thread to notice it, since it didn't really take off anywhere else. So seems unlikely they're different people.
Your turn now. Where is the proof that they're separate people?
I'll wait

You thinking about some kind of payback kinda reeks of being fake too honestly.

i saw in the last thread he may have fucked underage prostitues in some african country but no evidence so far

In the end we got the flag shown on BBC to millions of readers and viewers so thanks BBC for doing the work for us.

Controlling terrain and being patient is the plan. the only thing that will be done is revealing of truth.

Previous thread : →

someone bake better bread than this shit desu, I am digging. and I am digging on some good stuff. give me bread I deserve

not "HOW WILL WE GET OUR PUBLICLY BROADCASTED REVENGE"

this isn't about vengeance. it is about truth

so what is known about elsa n.?
is there a uniqe profile on the site or can anynon go there and open a petition as elsa n.?

Sage, bake better bread. Mikey should have known what he was fucking with but liberal journalist cannot help himself as he is beholden anyway. I have stuff worth dumping but not in this horseshit

>euro
>wanting the big black dick back
Why am I not surprised?

gonna pass on that just as i passed on the swedish flag thing
im just here for the mems

Hi Mike

hello mike

hi mike i guess we're doing it here

hi mike

hi mike did you go to bed?

hi Mike

I too am a journalist, I'm writing a piece on unethical behaviour by journalists working at the BBC and you are part of my investigation, specifically regarding your work covering the tracks of elite pedophiles. Do you mind if I interview Rachel? Professional courtesy and all

twitter.com/epigeum_rachelc

And here I was thinking that was just some user posting banter. I didnt even know there was an actual "petition" about it.
Sup Forums never uses online petitions to do anything. Anons might fuck with one for fun, but actually using one? lel

no it's to sell his very important book in which he stars in Sup Forums and posts a lot of racist things on Sup Forums to stir the pot that his liberal friends would be horrified by if they ever knew.

pic: a spot he picked up prostitutes in Congo

wow what a faggot.
Is it a kike or just a numale?

who says it can't be both

bump to see justice

Alright Mike the Kike?

Free bump

Hi Mike. Reminder that Mike Wendling was one of the staff who covered and finds Pizzagate preposterous. What if it was your kids Mike? ARE they your kids Mike?

BBC? big black cock??

British Buggery Corporation

Is the BBC the same organisation that jails people for not funding them through a TV License, and the same organisation that used to cover for Jimmy Savile whilst he was having sex with children in the mortuary?

Honestly, the proof is that you made this post with a meme flag and acted like a condescending twat.

An institution that not only protects known paedos, but pays them massive amounts of money, is doing bad things? Well I'll be fucked! I didn't expect that!

>So, what's the plan?
How about exposing him for the failed journalist he is, by dropping our files at the competition?
I bet the people in his network can drop even more dirt on this shitbag, when they see there's public interest for it.

I don't think his friends at Breitbart mind returning Cum Kind the favour of some "thorough analysis".

archive.is/3fAiX
>Many online media organisations are doing a great job: Mike Wendling’s thorough analysis of Breitbart’s links to Trump and Ukip on the BBC news website is an excellent example.

>inb4 shill
Just an idea.

Yes, the same BBC that employs Mike Wendling, who knew Savile was raping children and didn't do or say anything, who went on to be an avid denier of Pizzagate or anything regarding elite pedophile abuse, and attempted a Sup Forums hoax to sell a book no one wanted to read in the first place. Notice how it's late in the UK now and volume has drastically dropped off?

Elsa N. be my avaaz gf

Hi Mike

thought this originated in discord with mods and leftyfags plotting megagayness... just like this???

>Rachel Crookes
That's his wifu?

seems that way

Some reading for my American friends, just to give you an idea of the sadistic corruption the BBC are behind....

express.co.uk/news/uk/490169/Dando-alarm-paedophile-ring-BBC

whenever #opdeatheaters went off I read a really extensive piece on everything, including which boys homes MPs were pulling victims from, and I wish I could find it, and then I wish I could ask Mike his thoughts on "pedophile conspiracies"

it is a scourge which must be fought and Mike has picked his side

so do we have any intel on elsa n. account?

We're gonna need more rope.

glad to see the search for dirt on this guy is continuing. Fuck the shills

It's really sad how low journalism has fallen, but at the same time hilarious.

I need help keeping the torch lit on this one. When Mikey was awake it was easy as he was half the posts.

have you had a look at yt vids connected to him?
s://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzOdb9OMLnE&t=26s
this one tickles my almonds. Like a pizzagate researcher somehow ran into Wendling and made this vid (in frustration?) in february

We have a massive problem in the UK with Social Services, Secret Court hearings and Local Councils.

Social Services are actually waiting inside the delivery room, and taking new born children from their mothers for things like historic mental health issues etc... then the child is automatically placed into foster care where it will never be seen again by its mother.

This mother had her child removed because the mother failed to attend an appointment a year previous due to her fear of spiders....

youtube.com/watch?v=djoHxzhRe48

Yup. That's the only video I could find on him as well.

Message the Youtuber who posted that video?
Get his angle on the matter?

bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-38829249

here's where he hypes her

>taking new born children from their mothers
>previous due to her fear of spiders
wtf user

i get it now. doesnt seem that interesting. although more indications that Mike spends time on Sup Forums and has been doing so for a long time

it...it was all worth it

source

he is writing a book on Sup Forums and the fabricated concept of "alt-right." he admits to being here on twitter. he's an archetype if you look at it: twitter.com/mwendling

>muh russian bots

Elsa
Elsagate
just sayin'

here's a real dirty one

APOLOGIZE.

BBC is fake news.I dont know why they picked a fight with us, but im sure it will hurt them in the long run

yes, i know.
so there were two petitions under thet name, but apart from some screenshots noone seems to be able to recover any of it

Shadow Brokers alleged McCain raped a Vietnamese boy with Lindsay Graham. No surprise Mike Wendling would defend him at this point.

>some we just made up

I don't want you to hang out with (((Vice))) anymore, Mike.
Those people clearly have a bad influence on you.

this guy is clearly a wrongun, half of his shitty content is smirking at the thought of pedophilia being a problem.
im trying to find what charities hes worked with in the past

He will probably cherry pick some posts from these threads for a chapter in his book on the non-existent 'alt right': ''the day 4chin turned on me''. But fuck you Mike, you garbage peddling fake journalist.

>

Enemies like John McCain. Something doesn’t rub theshadowbrokers rite about Vietnam War POW who at every opportunity seeks to do violence to others via the proxy of young service men and women. If anyone should be being pacifist, slow to pick fight it should be being former POW. TheShadowBrokers is sure if we “unmasking”, Senator McCain, Magog itself might come out, many defense contractors, Saudi Princes, and possibly little Vietnamese boy he shares with Senator Lindsey Graham, not cool! Mr. Trump we know you are having DOJ and FBI, so why you be needing theShadowBrokers? You don’t, but theshadowbrokers is confused. Why haven’t you served search warrant to NYT, Washington Post, Goldman Sacks, Jeff Bezos, and all other Globalist for investigation and prosecution of treason, sedition, and un-American activities during a time of war?

Who cares.

Lol, this is just perfect. BBC is worried, my in-laws are friends with one of their top people and they were sperging SO HARD when Brexit happened, and then they sperged even harder when Trump won.

dumping this gem since he's a confirmed propagandist: flickr.com/photos/ilovemypostcode/

>Liberal: "What if we like sold other liberals shirts with their postcode on it? WE'LL MAKE MILLIONS!"

I am single issue Mikey. Child abuse and its enablers end.

Is he going to died? Why would he be so stupid to fuck with pol? He definitely just killed his career and damaged BBC"s credibility.

Good job Mike you fucking idiot.

Bend over Mike, we're invading your asshole.

GET READY FOR SOY

>find what charities hes worked with
Great angle!

>1 number thuper thatan

sauce?

flickr.com/photos/ilovemypostcode/

"this" Elsa N.

Nice try Elsa, kys.

>What was he reading, Sup Forums?

>arms say hes about 30 at most
>bald nu-male soy head say hes 45

"Reading Lolita in London"

>Mike instantly loses boner

marx for dummies

>"""""""blackmailing"""""""

It's almost as if he's the BBC's point guy for stifling talk of Pizzagate DESPITE THE BBC'S WELL KNOWN HISTORY OF COVERING UP PEDOPHILA

>sunken chest
wew the memes are real

Uh-oh, here comes an individualist!

>Is he going to died?
ROTFLMAO!!!!