What happened in 2006 that made everything go to shit?

People around my age (28) seem to all agree that shit started getting fucked right around 2006.

What happened? Did CERN activating cause a shift in time or some shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8fPc_ElpdZ8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You might think it's just a meme, but it really did.
Everyone jokes about timelines, but you're living in one where it exists.

Jagex took away free trade in runescape.

Alan Greenspan retired. People were so sick of Bush that everyone turned into a leftist democrat.

That (((workprint))) of Private Parts came out around 2006, it's direct evidence of the split timeline.

The correct year is '07, faggot.

Cheney rekt the economy with wars + lack of financial oversight

Obummber rekt american social cohesion.

A highly effective 1-2 punch. It would have ruined most countries, but by grace of God, the power of MAGA has rescued our blessed country.

Why are you cataloguing responses for why things went bad at different points in time?

If you're 28 then 2006 is the time around when you graduated highschool.

It was you, fag-face

Huh? 06 was when toxic assets rose jackass what r u talming about

Germany got BTFOed by Spagettiniggers in its own Worldcup.

youtube happened in 2006.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

that's not a tripcode newfag

Agree.

2007 is when my life went to shit

Go back to plebbit

what up with these weird threads

I've been saying FOR YEARS, that the r1a and r1b haplo and especially Saxonic european died along with the free markets of Runescape! Finally someone who understands!

I remember I lost power for a week in January, 2007. It was fucking annoying. Amazingally haven't had a power outage since then.

It's when youtube, FB etc started being used by normies.

2006 was the year I attempted suicide.

youtu.be/8fPc_ElpdZ8

But actually its when this little device became the centrifuge of all of our lives. GG

At least you tried user, it's the most important

You must have been listening to too much Green Day.

It's still not a trip tho.

I had my first communion in 06. Good times

And they took away the wildy

But FYI this all happened in 2007
2006 was the falador massacre