What stuff do you want Murdoch Murdoch to reference when they do the space adventures episodes?

What stuff do you want Murdoch Murdoch to reference when they do the space adventures episodes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t1E5N2gQGmM&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=lcLJv4FEB5o&t=6m26s
youtube.com/watch?v=Py_IndUbcxc
youtube.com/watch?v=ByGycK_Igqk
youtube.com/watch?v=N1Hs2AQwDgA
youtube.com/watch?v=mTbt_Q3t4xM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why do people keep going on about this fucking space episode shite? why are people so excited?

le 56% face

Personally I'm hoping for

Battlestar Galactica
the Jews in Space skit
Space Battleship Yamato
Babylon 5
Gundam (obviously)
Power Rangers in Space (for the opening)

The full moon

Legend of the Galactic Heros.
The Moon is a Harsh Mistress
Iron Sky

You haven't heard? They apparently got a couple of sympathetic crypto-racist hollywood types to do voices, some writing and provide funds for better animation.

Supposed to be an order of magnitude better than their usual stuff.

>Gundam (obviously)
This x10. Some Logh wouldn't be bad either

Lauren Southern being a mudshark

Sounds super, when is it coming out?

If they end up in Antartica for some reason, let them meet "the thing" with suitable nose(s).

because it's Murdoch Murdoch

baneposting capt kirk
takei being a faggot
the new star trek is so fucking progressive
more dr. pierce
more dr. pierce.
battlestars galacticas tribes of spacerael
plenty of good space fag stuff to choose from.
and gundam for the weabs.

also the fact that jews were already kicked out of other galaxies before settling on earth to fuck shit up here

don't believe it, still hope it's true

Please reference Alien, Gayniggers from Outer Space, Armored Trooper VOTOMS, Gundam and Starship Troopers so I can fanboy.

Starship Troopers is Jew/Commie/Anti-War propaganda, but a really fun movie none the less!

My Video... youtube.com/watch?v=t1E5N2gQGmM&t=1s

As Endorsed By Sam Hyde....

Moon man ofc

Anti-war propaganda’s fine by me, we all know nobody really internalizes the message. The movie’s definitely Jewy but it’s fun. I was more talking about the book and anime-that’s-ironically-a-more-faithful-adaptation because it’s got mech suits and I’m /m/ as fuck.

Based Stickman, Lauren Southern, Brittany Pettibone, Spencer, Damigo, and make fun of antifa members like Cernovich and other turncoats.

And more Pepe

But only as a Spirit world Mufasa style thing.

Nothing could improve the voices they have now. any change will be a great loss for the series.

Murdoch Chans voice is the ultmately feminine pro-fash Waifu voice.

CIA niggers

Jesus, too much to ask! Hum...

William L Pierce, OF COURSE

youtube.com/watch?v=lcLJv4FEB5o&t=6m26s

Can it be topical, "It's Ok To Be White"?

Iron Sky -- Nazis on the dark side of the moon?

youtube.com/watch?v=Py_IndUbcxc

(Iron Sky II coming next year.)

The Paul Reiser character from Alien / Aliens?

War Hammer 40K?

Star Wars (kind of obvious maybe)

You forgot your meme flag.

... not any stars who want to keep working, I don't think.

They won’t change the Murdoch characters. 95% of the non-Murdoch voices are done by one guy. Those are the voices that will benefit from collaborating.

by the end of the month, if the usual pattern applies. If it's a bigger production than usual(? first I'd heard of it - pol will-o-the-wisp?) then maybe longer.

>dr.pierce
T h i s

about the ways of thicc

Gundam plz.

Any source on this?

There've been 'guest' voices
t. too-obsessed fan (just from watching, no inside knowledge)

The cantina scene from Star Wars?

Yes I know. I recognized Sven and Mike from The Daily Shoah, at least.

The Right Stuff forum said that this is not true.

Episodes, plural? Wow, room for a lot of material. Trying to stay YouTube-safe, huh? Nothing wrong with that. Can't wait.

The monolith from 2001, almost certainly. Stargates, too, on that note.

Maxmillian, the evil, red, killer robot from Disney's Black Hole (if you're too young you may not have heard of it).

youtube.com/watch?v=ByGycK_Igqk

Who gives a shit about that poorly animated trash.

It's so low budget that you can hear every Character is the same voice as Dr. murdoch.

>Paul Joseph Watson?

Dr. Murdoch with a corney British accent KEK

Just never change the main three characters voices. I think we can get Jarred Tay to do his own voice that would be epic

We do Mr. Shekelberg.

Marvin the Paranoid Android from "HItchhikers Guide to the Galaxy". That whole world - self-butchering cows, the Triple Breasted Whore of Eroticon 6. The Vogons.

David Bowie, floating in a tin can? :)

If there aren't 37 references in every frame you're doing it wrong :)

Hey - more t-shirts! I'm too old for a poster, though I bought one to support you.

bullshit? Where did you hear this crap?

More Happas and Murdoch Murdoch's relationship with queen happa

>Based Stickman, Lauren Southern, Brittany Pettibone
kys loser

You first tough goy.

You also need some bad ass 80s German new wave about space.
youtube.com/watch?v=N1Hs2AQwDgA

Fuck - Red Dwarf. Maybe have a 'Talky the Toaster'-like character. Jar Jar (ok, no).

'Silent Running' robots - (they were humans with their legs amputated).

... Why isn't this thread overflowing with spergs?

Oh yeah who was the first of Murdochs hapa waifu's? When they gassed Dr. W Pierce?

She was amazing, want her back.

Trump "unlocking the mysteries of space" (protip: there should be a space jew-demon, perhaps reptilian for the lulz.)

>if you don't support (((civicnationalist))) shekel grabbers you're antifa

Fuck off back to plebbit pls

>Iron Sky
They should definitely take some inspiration from the amount of sonnenrads in that film

Space episode?!
WHAT?

What the fuck did I miss?

nazis(ironic)

austrolopethipedes

weinstain

lasers

I want them to meet moon man and then find out the world is flat

we do - it's /ourpoorlyanimatedtrash/

>Iron Sky
Jewish shite. Anti nationalist pro race mixing propaganda.

>MM and the gang fight off the reptilian space jew Weinstein with the help of Moonman and WLP

Das rite

wtf am I watching?

i dunno. jew hatred is always welcome. just make your cartoon, bro. what are you asking us for?

How Ferengi's from Star Trek are (((them))).

I hope there taken notes

>Highgrounding
>Being this obvious
>Being this JIDF

Are you paid by Israeli taxes or take the money straight from the American taxpayers Mordechai?

>Iron Sky
If you just watch the first 3/4 of the movie it's pretty awesome bro. Ignore the jewish ending. The movie is like a gift to us, from (((them)))

Nothing - now's your chance to influence it. And note that he says episodes, plural.

>everything I don't like is Antifa
You plebbit rapefugees are the fucking worst. Why did you wander out of your /ptg/ thread dipshit? You were the one shilling for the worst types of e-shills, not me kid.

This

Gundam
Ultraman
DOOM
(((Space Balls))) and (((2001: A Space Odyssey)))
Space Battleship Yamato and Galaxy Express 999 to a lesser degree

All the whites must have been on Alderon.
Social justice wars,
A forced Jamaican, the last white guy,

Fuck you and your shitty cartoon. its actually cringe worthy that you idiots(possible shills) find this "entertaining" in the slightest. It looks like shit the promos for this are shitty wojak heads on pics with shitty mouth animation that looks like it was made in paint. The most cringe worthy thing out of all is how "Excited" you guys get when that shitty female wojak head on the shadman drawing gets posted" Its fucking disgusting and i have no idea how the mods have done nothing to curb this shit.

/idea of the thread
Murdoch Murdoch are nice-guy nazis

Still I don't seen Moonman as an advice-giving kind of guy.

>But only as a Spirit world Mufasa style thing.
this would be great, but moon-man is wrong for it. Should be Hitler, GLR, WP, or a founding father.

>That jewish poster who thinks he's trolling us

Keep watching your shitty cartoon you faggot

With time travel, anything and everything is possible. They've already done it, in 'Back to the Faggot' -- youtube.com/watch?v=mTbt_Q3t4xM

the same reason everyone else asks us about everything, crowdsourcing/datamining
i think if you try to just reference a bunch of stupid shit it'll be a shitshow, you make the best stuff when you do what you want with it, which seems to be a general serial commentary on what goes on here, so in order to stay true to that it would have to be something like (((shills))) from outer space slid everyone off the planet with their endless fucking slide threads
fucking kike niggers URIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII ! ! !

(((hey there)))

Death star of David

>have Space Jews

kek, this is good too

>not liking your stupid ass cartoon makes me a JIDF shill

Yes, why've they stayed away from Hitler? Afraid of getting it wrong? Once you go full Hitler you can never come back I guess.

are you frustrated? how are Sup Forums mods supposed to police jewtube? and niggertube did come down on them like a giant jewish golem, so fuck your dumb nigger ass, fucking kike

Thanks I will, that and laughing at ((you))) makes for many many KEKs thanks Mr. Shekelberg.

You have to reference Soy Boys, also it would be funny if you did something like guess the race by just looking at the title of an article or video, I do this when I watch a video on live leak involving a crime 9 out of 10 times the person is black, EZ game.

my driru

Correct. One out of thousand posts, a jew will tell the truth, just to see if we are paying attention.

Maybe they get marooned one a planet covered in warlike apes who reproduce by the dozens.
They have to search for ships from an extinct civilization.
The apes seem reasonable at first because they can mimic civilized behavior when civilized people are nearby.
Extinct civilization left a warning behind.

Maybe they take an ape with them and accidentally infect a peaceful and naive planet. They return to this planet (after 500 years of relativity) and find it's a wasteland.

Maybe a super-intelligence (similar to HAL9000) redpills himself and he gets shut down.

Maybe they meet the nordic aliens. (Google it.)

Maybe bring up Kyle Odom's martians.

There was a neat larper a while back who claimed the rootless international clique is in contact with and worships satan, who's actually a huge alien in a distant galaxy. Google "Rothschild AMA Sup Forums".

>Iron Sky
Good thought.

He made a thread the other day and he's going to be in the space episode at some capacity. It's a hard character to get right you know, I think he really wants to give Uncle Adolf the portrayal he deserves.

Join the empire
Shut up and take my credits.

Murdoch Chan getting BLACKED by a BBTB(big BLACK turkish bull)

Its so fucking obvious you are a shill or the creator of murdoch murdoch. I see these shitty threads on the daily. And if i check your social blade it reveals that your subs and views have gone down hill with sub level decreasing. So you stick to your guns and keep calling me a jew and post this exact thread everyday or you can make an attempt to make a living. But still its sad that people find your shitty cartoon amusing.

this

good idea, soyboys, its (not) okay to be white (in space) (because of all the goddamn kikes and their 0% space niggers), makeapp, an ai in space that the murdochs have to shit down 2001 style because it takes too many redpills and becomes too racist and the murdochs aren't white enough, shit like that

What's it like being an insufferable faggot?