What the fuck even happened to this place. There are niggers, Redditards, memeflags, kike dnc fags...

What the fuck even happened to this place. There are niggers, Redditards, memeflags, kike dnc fags, and leftists everywhere. Nothing can be accomplished, and it's gotten so bad that bringing in legitimate horsefuckers was a massive improvement. We have to root out these terminal cancers before this board is truly dead

Who cares pol was never good. The Leftists will all get redpilled if they stick around anyway

>It doesn't matter because leftists will get redpilled
No, they won't. The influx of "LE MAGA SHADILAY KEKISTAN XDDDDD" niggers softened this board up to the flood of faggotry

>baby's first board death
Nigger this is the way of the chans. A board starts producing top tier memes and then gets invaded by outsiders who never bother to lurk moar.
Right now there is a new place on the internet that is cranking out spicey memes.

shadilayhey

checked

I've been on this board since 2005, I still don't get what you guys are trying to say.

>There are niggers
We've always been, way before you 2012 storm faggots.
Nice larp as an oldfag. Kys

>We have to root out these terminal cancers before this board is truly dead
Too late. Far, far too late.

I still mourn /x/, even a decade later. Nothing on the web has come close to what that place used to be. But you're right. All good boards can only decline once they've reached a peak. Sup Forums's death may be remembered as one of the worst, because the outsiders weren't even from other boards but other sites.

>Sup Forums is my super special club :(.

>that bringing in legitimate horsefuckers was a massive improvement.
No one was brought in. Majority of Sup Forums are covert fans of the show, poll or no poll.

If they ever re-merge boards back the same thing will happen again. Quality of posting will skyrocket again and shills will again be silenced.

>WE WUZ /new/

BASED NIGGER

link or it doesn't exist

>There are niggers, Redditards, memeflags, kike dnc fags, and leftists everywhere.
Trump did this. The redditfags came here from T_D and brought all the rest with them. We oldfags warned you what happens when you start raiding the real world. We learned from habbo what happens with raids, you bring back newfag outsiders.

>he leaves hit sight on

sounds like your safe space has been violated

ok admission, I'm a tard from glp. No real censoring here but yet no (most) vpn's not allowed to post.

>b-b-but MUH HUGBOX

Get the fuck out and stay out, bitch nigga

go away, not everyone wants to be a second rate subhuman Aryan brotherhood prison mongrel

Bumping for link

>He rezeros after every shot

This is what Liberals actually think happened with Donald Trump's election. Just you all wait though. Soon the pro whites are going to get very popular. I know why but most of you don't yet. It related to the Boomer die off that starts going gang busters between the years of 2032 and 2037. Because most Boomers will be in their 80's by then. The Boomers have been holding their children back and won't be doing that anymore. Combine that with explicit anti white laws that will be passed when the non whites greatly outnumber whites, and you have a revolution situation. Kill a Jew if you want justice over white displacement.

Press F if you miss /mlpol/

Wait until the first GoPro massacre happens. Then think about the Grand Theft Auto parodies start happening with GoPro's.

How about the first tactical nuclear strike not done by an official act? That's some Armageddon level violence.

There is much to dread or look forward to, depending on one' perspective.

Your "meme" flags were before moot nuked Sup Forums you dum

Fit and soyboy meme

>Only one way to solve this problem

POST GORE!

Why the hell would you not if it fits in the case?

The same thing that happened to the roman empire.

Sup Forums conquered the internet. But in return our empire became a mongrelized 56% cesspool of redditors and normies.

American election shenanigans really fucked up this site.
Really have lost all hope and motivation for this site.
When Sup Forums doesn't like gore and finds its disgusting and shuns the poster you know theres something wrong.
All the "infamous" boards on this site have gone to shit full of redditards and other 9gag faggots who ruin the boards and turn them into LE XDDD LETS MEME XDDD KEK PRAISE AND BLESS US.

2032? Fuck me, that's 16 yrs from now. If I have to live that long, I'm not gonna make it.
Can you IMAGINE what a shitshow the left will be in 2 yrs or 5 yrs? No, seriously. I don't want to SEE what they do next.
oh damn just damn

Bring us horsefuckers back.
We'll run off the commies.

They can't shut her down so they're zerg rushing it.
This place will be unlurkable by Christmas, if it isn't already.

Thankfully some boards are tainted to a much lesser degree, making them tolerable. Won't say which for obvious reasons.

I hate to admit it, but horse fuckers were a genuine improvement. I second that motion, bring them back.

it's shit, it's always been shit, and it will always be shit

Holy shit. I've only been here for a few days but I've seen more people crying about their safe space than in leftist forums. Get used to it, you weak fuck.

hello shariablue

Nah, I'm a petty person and this is too funny.

Sup Forums is about 11 years old. Of those years not one (ONE!) has been any good.

This has always been the home of the regurgitated, the outcast, the unwanted, the undesirable, the disgusting and the freaks.

This place is NEVER going to be good.

NEVER.

Get out normies. Out! Out! Out! Back to your social media normie garbage dumps.

>Get out normies. Out! Out! Out!
>reddit spacing
Dear god