I hope Sup Forums feels like raging tonight

I hope Sup Forums feels like raging tonight.

Video below is a WW2 Veteran in a nursing home neglected by she-boon nurses. As he's dying and calling out that he can't breathe, they come in, say he's dead and laugh at him.

>Allowing your loved ones to be in a nursing home that employs niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=lU6NlK3OQDc

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/cary-a-presant-md/medical-errors-are-the-th_b_11117808.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gastarbeiter
quora.com/Why-did-the-old-US-Navy-cook-badge-have-a-moon-on-it
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=259&v=SvjwXhCNZcU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wow, god damn.

Bump

>crescent moon rate insignia

Moonman's Mate 1st Class?

it's posted literally non-stop. He fought for this.

S

He fought to live in a Nigger infested society ruled by Jews. I hope his death was long, and suffering.

No he didn't, you stupid cringey Nazi LARPer. They weren't fighting for Jews, they were liberating European allies. You are just as bad a kike anyway, wishing an old man died suffering.

I feel so liberated right now. Thank you so much.

Well. That's fucking awful.

>Posting from UK
>talking about nigger-infested societies.
a-user.... I've got some bad news for you, you might want to sit down....

You weren't liberated you stupid fuck. You were destroyed. I said we liberated allies. Hitler was a moron, fighting massive enemies to both sides

Oh sorry for my mistake. Thank you again.

You're welcome, pay Marshall Plan and defense debts now

Don't lose sight of the fact that no professional sanctions were considered against these two until a TV station told the Georgia State regulating board they were publishing the video. Only then did the state take action.

Shit like this is why doctors murder more people than car crashes, suicides, war, natural disasters and murders combines.

huffingtonpost.com/cary-a-presant-md/medical-errors-are-the-th_b_11117808.html

Until prosecutions start, this shit will never end.

>another nigger trying to scrounge welfare from germany
what a surprise

This is sad but also ironic

Germany was a welfare state created by Americans. We gave them money to rebuild the shit we bombed. Now that they have a prosperous economy, its time to pay back the debt.

>trying to get our money back from niggers who stole it
fixed it for you

If idiot good goy anglos had fought on the side of the germans they could have defeated (((marxism))) forever. Shame.

old news, now get to work on starting a fascist uprising in your country.
the kikes won't stop themselves

America could have prevented this.

Really sad but did anyone else find it weird how they just pick a random neighbor who had no knowledge of this to interview about the story?

fascist because superior cheekbones

Don't get me wrong, Hitler went full retard when he started larping as Napoleon too.

Serves him right. One less amerishit poisoning this planet.

I think it's night watchman or some shit

>Babbies first nazi LARP historical theory
They could've never been on the same side; opposed geopolitical strategies.

>Starts a fascist uprising
>America invades, assassinates the leader, and makes a regime change
Did you even think that through faggot?

Yes it's pretty fucking horrible, that POS nurse ought to be in prison for manslaughter minimum.

uber cheekbones.

Prepare for the foreign edginess from people with shit militaries.

>"Serbes hib righd for killing Hidler!"

Faggots.

Knowing you'll die in one of those homes neglected by niggers if not in the streets makes me feel happy. Good night fellow European White man.

lol

fuck niggers. even these "good ones" who have a job are worthless.

muh military

You guys saying that he fought for this are just as fucking retarded as Antifa.

He fought against Nazism which at the time were killing millions of people and allies of American, they had no choice, especially after Japan attacked.

The left are the ones for creating this fucked up situation, not the veterans.

Fucking hell what a bunch of hating losers here. Disrespecting WW2 veterans are the worst. get cancer you scrawny cunts.

You're so thick full of Mexicans and Africans you don't even see it as a problem anymore.

Obviously he did. Does not justify what the amerishits did to Germany and Europe. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gastarbeiter
And what they are doing to the middle east following their jewish master's orders causing immigration to Europe.

Hahahaha

*spit*

Hitler murdered millions of White Europeans and destroyed White cities, you absolute moronic faggot. If he didn't chimp out there wouldn't of been a World War 2. His megalomania also made it possible for the Jews and left to destroy any concept of nationalism or self-interest for more than half a century.

Well they lost their wealth and empire and are pretty much run by an SJW police state, so saying yes was probably a better option

>Huffpost
Really nigga?

The Nazis turned out to be the good guys, though. The villains were the communists and French (same thing, really).

Amerigoys are literally the worst.

>Fucking hell what a bunch of hating losers here. Disrespecting WW2 veterans are the worst.

Most have the attitude today that anyone over 30 should be dead. Welcome to the caring generation. Caring about nothing but themselves. Glad I don't have one of these nasty little cunts as a kid.

Yeah we're the worst, not saying that old veterans should die painfully and they deserve it, its not like you're an edgy autistic teenager or anything.

Does pol not like black people I'm sure they don't look like orcs. Why are memes here so racist.

Of course they couldn't. Jew-enablers can't side with people interested in preserving Europe.

There was no way of knowing how the West would fuck up their society back then. They fought against evil, but that evil is now turning out to be the very evil that could have prevented the current fucked up situation which we are experiencing. Society is becoming more and more degenerate.

I don't feel rage about this anymore. He didn't do anything about the US declining. His children didn't. And now my peers don't.

Every one had enough warnings. I'm not even shocked.

Is that we why elected someone who said he will deport the Spics, retard? What have you done about it? Nothing? Oh, right.

>le hitler was good edgelord

So how many spics have been deported already?

>preserving Europe is turning the continent into an autistic German disneyland

Kys, go elect more nigger trannies for your jew overlords.

This. Fuck nu Sup Forums niggers.

> Prepare for the foreign edginess from people with shit militaries.

At least we don't slave away all day to pay for another country's military budget, amerigoy. :^)

>especially after Japan attacked
Stopped reading.

>His megalomania also made it possible for the Jews and left to destroy any concept of nationalism or self-interest for more than half a century.
YOU did this, not the jews. I don't even care about fucking Hitler. YOU forced the treaty of Versalies upon Germany directly leading to WW1 in exchange for a fucking piece of desert for the kikes, YOU funded the Soviet Union thus leading to the takeover of half of Europe, YOU imposed cuckoldry on Germany after the war and forced them to take turks as punishment, YOU pussified Japan and Germany with your shitty forced "reforms" and YOU have been fighting to destabilise the middle east in the name of Israel. Materialism, consumerism, neoliberalism, anti-racism, feminism, faggotry... all the shit ravaging Europe right now was mostly created by you and has been brought here by you all in the name of your jewish masters and thanks to your stupidity and submission. Every single amerishit dying is a reason for me to celebrate. Get fucked now.

*WW2

>No way of knowing
People knew back then how shitty communism was, and that communism was a jewish plot too
Henry Ford tried to warn us.
The only way to get us into that war was one of their allies attacking us, and who would have guess that what happened, and the (((media))) demanded war

>trusting your life in the hands of poorly-evolved shitskins
He had it coming.

This is why I don't allow niggers to do anything but shine my shoes, and they can't even do that right. Christ, nigs are awful. Has there ever been a lifeform to walk the earth that is more useless and a societal dead-weight than the negroid species? I think not.

>nazis
>evil

LMFAO good goyim make sure you let muhammad fuck your wife tonight

jewgoogle tells me it's actually commissaryman.

quora.com/Why-did-the-old-US-Navy-cook-badge-have-a-moon-on-it

>nothing is our fault!
Wtf i love genocidal dictators now!

Deportations are down, self-deportation is way, way up. Illegals are leaving en masse because they're afraid.

Good. He fought a war for the Jews and helped kill our NatSoc brothers and sisters so we can live in a USA filled with welfare niggers, somalian subhumans and every other reject from africa and the ME, please die painfully faggot

Lol typical mongrel reply to a complete paragraph.

The West is dead

They literally fought for the Jews you stupid mongrel, they abandoned Poland to the communists as soon as they won

100% THIS!!!!!! I work in a nursing home and I’ve heard first hand from these WW2 vets that they would fight again just for the nigger invested society we have today. Absolutely fucking wretched.

*reaches desperately for memes*

>we dindu nuffin
Why do Spanish nigs and quadroons always blame white people for their problems? Your people have been the cucks of Europe for centuries, don’t try and blame your predicament on us.

As long as they genocide amerishits I'd love them too. But seriously, everything wrong with Europe right now is unironically your fault and England's fault and every time something bad happens to one of you I can't help but smile. Good night.

The pic in the OP shows a sailor, but the picture of young Mr. Dempsey in the video shows a 1SGT.

Kek

>Materialism, consumerism, neoliberalism, anti-racism, feminism, faggotry...
All those things are importations from Europe. Do you know of the Frankurt School? In which continent is the city of Frankfurt, is it in North America or Europe? Which continent was the architect of neoliberals, Leo Strauss born in? How about Mr. Soros? Hmm. You are a whiner because you don't even know the basic history of how the world is now, you've learned history from a fucking imageboard. Soros and company wanted the Nazis to do what they did, as it gave them an excuse and impetus for all time. The person who created mass immigration for Europe was born in Europe.

>everuthhjg iz ur fault
Stop posting Spaniards and prove it then. How did we fuck Spain up?

fucking niggers what do you expect?
shame on the family though for putting them in nursing home in the first place.

>muh intolerable treaty of versailles
Favorite excuse of German apologists. Austria-Hungary, Ottoman Empire, and Bulgaria got a far harsher treatment than Germany did after WW1, despite the fact that Germany egging Austria-Hungary on was the main cause of the war in the first place. Germans themselves were planning to enforce an equally harsh treaty on France/Russia if they won WW1, not to mention the absolute betrayal to the white race that Germany committed by sending Lenin to Russia. Germans absolutely deserved Versailles.

> blame white people
I don't know what white people is but as I said I blame anglos and mongrelshits from the other side of the ocean and their jewish masters. Now as I said to your fellow white man, good night.

>nigga
Really nigger?

I smell a nufag.

The amerilards could only be used because they are basically underdeveloped europeans. Easy to control. A perfect tool, just like the soviet union. The US and the SU even have/had the same five pointed star on their flags, it's called the pentagram of solomo. The same symbol can also be seen on the flags of china and the eu.
In short: Pentagram on flag = Not good.
Exept for (((you know who))).

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=259&v=SvjwXhCNZcU

They didn't know they were fighting for Jews you thick cunts. The whole lolocaust lies and Jewish reasonings came about after the war.

Most of these guys joined the war because the Japs attacked Pearl Harbour and the US had to declare war on Germany too. Plus lets not forget that the Germans had be slaughtering civilian shipping in the Atlantic also.

It had fuck all to do with knowingly serving Jews. I guarantee you faggots are anime obsessed video game playing cunts that fork over most your pocket money to the Jew.

>top comment: Hitler was right

Except we're the ones trying for an actual nationalist movement. You "independent spirits" aren't even legally permitted to do so.

>England
They helped save Europe from Napoleon, fought on the right side of WW1, etc. They did dismantle First Spanish Empire, but your countries were rivals, so that's somewhat justified. Really only "anti-European" time for England was in WW2, but that would mean that France, Yugoslavia, Poland, etc. are also "anti-European". Don't be so harsh on England.

>muh evil anglos
S T O P
Britain legitimately did nothing wrong, except WW2.

Shit, poor dude, such a fucking disgrateful way to die

>WW2 Veteran
almost gave a fuck

>Germany egging Austria-Hungary on was the main cause of the war in the first place
The war lasted more than 1 month only because the Anglos were afraid of the growing naval power of Germany and desperately fought with all they had to prevent France from falling in some months like they did in 1871. Without british involvment and later amerishit involvment the war would have only been a minor European conflict without major consequences for any country. I'll give you Hitler took too much drugs in ww2, but the rest it's all you. The frankfurt school was ignored until the post-war when american influence hit hard btw.

>Allowing your loved ones to be in a nursing home that employs niggers

Boomers will deserve it. They wanted those niggers there.

>Strauss, Leo: Neoliberalism
Born September 20, 1899
Kirchhain, Hesse-Nassau, Prussia, German Empire

>Adorno, Theodore: Cultural Marxism
Born September 11, 1903
Frankfurt am Main, Hesse-Nassau, Kingdom of Prussia, German Empire

>Soros, George: "Open Society"; mass immigration, genocide
>Born August 12, 1930 (age 87)
Budapest, Hungary

Why do Europoors have to destroy everything?

>save Europe from Napoleon
Mais il était mon empereur