The world hates us because we tried

>the world hates us because we tried
>Sup Forums hates us because we failed

why even live

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pOvaEqOBWFE
newobserveronline.com/germany-nonwhite-in-one-generation/
theeuropean.de/adorjan-f-kovacs/10622-einwanderung-oder-zuflucht
spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/familiennachzug-von-fluechtlingen-unserioese-prognosen-a-1056379.html
destatis.de/EN/FactsFigures/SocietyState/Population/CurrentPopulation/CurrentPopulation.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-German_naval_arms_race
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>why even live
Fourth Reich

I still love you Germoney

To be fair I think Sup Forums hates you because you're trying again

gib back bikes

youtu.be/pOvaEqOBWFE

4th time lucky?

What even are you

Don't hate yourself, hate the kikes.

explain..?

I like you kraut-san

but still you need to fix yourself. you're barbarians in origin, stop acting like cucks and unleash hell again

Source?

Rise Cousin
We need you to BE.

All you had to do was not attack everyone at once dumbass.

No, we hate you because your fucking faggots

It's like a reddit novelty account.

i like germany more than my own country

Chance for a new age, world saving, Hitler.

>belgium
>country
pick one

Why‘s that?

Sup Forums has always been pro Nazi Germany until redditards and other cuckservatives arrived.

no one hates, it's a meme

they're trying to destroy europe again

fuck u
germany is a beautiful country srsly politics aside

Why you don't like aquafresh?

>10 'anti-racist' paid cucks wanting more refugees
EUROPE IS OVER, FINISHED. NO WAY NO HOW WE RECOVER FROM THIS, THANKS GERMANY.

I like colgate.
c:

sadly it will never happen vriend

grootnederland is een mooie droom :(

You are always trying to prove that you can do everything better than others.
You win every game, but you lose the set of all games.

Belgium likes Germany so much they kept some of for them selves.
That's right, Merkel and Macron will finish the job the Nazis started- ie: creating a Europe-wide empire, not killing all the jews.

I can't hate you germans, I mean you created this masterpiece

how does that even make sense? what about the other 80 million germans?
you are just biased against germany Christos

sources are on the article

Many people on both sides seem to be fore it, maby one day vriend!

i hope so

Wait if you take back Belgium, you take Wallonia too, right ? We really don't want them in France

I don't hate the Germany of the past, I hate the Germany of the present, and if you are a proud German, you should too.

well
one thing is for sure. you did it in style and no one can take that away from you.
>those marches
>those rallies
>that pride
>the architecture
>the uniforms
>the nazi symbols

you made bad look oh so good

please go away frenchfuck, no one wants u here

The most precious posession you have in this world is your own people. And for this people we - and for the sake if this people - we will fight and struggle. And never slacken! And never tire! And never lose courage! And never despair!

Don't lose hope my fellow brothers in arms, for we still have a chance. Truth always prevails and we are on a good path to victory. We will always be stronger because we have a purpose and we have the will.

Win every battle but lose the war would probably be a better analogy.

This article doesnt even exist, once agian its the same shitposting greece cunt sitting on tons of low quality pics ready to spam entire threads

Don't pretend you don't know.
>If I can't control everyzing, I will burn it all
>Ja! Und everyone vill be in ze same liberal craphole like me!

>we still have a chance
yeah, you definitely do

I love you too!
Crush the Kanacken.

I love Germany. I can sit home 24h and play games.

Ah ye, I'm also ''learning'' german.

AHAHAHAH is it blocked in Germany? I'm not surprised
newobserveronline.com/germany-nonwhite-in-one-generation/

theeuropean.de/adorjan-f-kovacs/10622-einwanderung-oder-zuflucht
spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/familiennachzug-von-fluechtlingen-unserioese-prognosen-a-1056379.html
destatis.de/EN/FactsFigures/SocietyState/Population/CurrentPopulation/CurrentPopulation.html

There is few german babies, few german young men. So the majority will only be among children and young adults until one generation, in whiuch the older germans die off and the new generation will be mostly arabs/turks/blacks etc. Basically you will be like the US at that point

migration
>dutch
>czech
>polish
>austrian
>swiss ( low but exists )

>The Roman Empire is so great
>That it got BTFOed by a bunch of tribals that I think are shit
If anything image proves might of Germania.

i start feeling that the whole world doesn't understand germans. there is always a third factor that screws the germans

He doesnt even link to the article refered to

He just posts more proof for a civil war

So you must be from Wallonia, the shithole with the talent to be worst than France

I'm just waiting for the saxony secession to come in 4 years, then reconquering the rest of this liberal shithole

If might is right, does that mean that Somalians are mightier than the germans?
Seems like it

When the first post is also the best. But they have to burn gorillions of weak soy boys first.

>30 years war, France and Austria reeing at eachother for 3 years.
>WWI, Germany defending Austria
>WWII, Austrian rises to power in Germany and BTFOs most of the planet
>Kike surrogate
W E A K

That would actually be interesting. How are you gonna do it though?

Don't forget russian-germans, who also count as migrants

We hate you because you want to be hated Krout, not because we even care to begin with.

Showing where the non german voters come from

Not how many there are

What makes the Somalians mightier than the Germans?
If Germany broke into race war right this second the Germans would win.

Germany could probably singlehandedly invade the entire continent of Africa, and it's not as militarized as it could be.

Try aquafresh, for a long and happy life!

wrong and i prefer retarded walloons than cucked baguettes

t. vlaams

Where do the dutch colors originate from ?

junta in saxony, military government, invasion of berlin, public military trial with exposion of corruption, leading to hanging of merkel and the rest

see the official data stop at "13% or higher"

And the stats are old. Birthrate for Muslim women is 3.something, highest in the world. German birth rates are laughable

Get into a dick-measuring contest with the floating dicks.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-German_naval_arms_race

Be so effective at armaments and war that everybody teams up against you. Get into an autistic Hitler-rage after losing it.

I'm pretty sure we don't have that brand.
Colgate is all we've got.

Try harder cucked faggot, come collect your volunteers here when you're ready

Yes, keep posting pics I can share with other germans. Help to rise the fire. Continue to play yourself

And if my grandma had a dick she'd be my grandpa

That could work. What does it take for the goals to be achieved tho? Don't forget than your fellow citizens reelected Merkel (after all the rapes, mass murders etc)

birthrates of turks in germany are lower than turks in turkey though.... I know the numbers are bad, but not as bad as france, uk und sweden

Walloons are just French in worse: more communist, more alcoholic, more dumb, more cucked

A lot of people love Germany. The culture and traditions are interesting, the history and architecture are great. The problem is that Germany internalized a national state of shame. It's really unfair. Add on to that Merkle and her desire to destroy Europe. It's pretty sad.

They speak french though, would only be fair if you take the walloons and whe join op with our vlaamsbrothers.

but still they are not french, which is the worst thing a human can be petite grenouille

Germans aren't the only ones capable of becoming a ludicrous military superpower and requiring everyone to team up against them, they just seem to do it far more often than everyone else.

Also remember, the Romans never managed to conquer Germania.

If she had wheels she'd be a bike.

Listen man, I've encountered at least 4 people exactly like you
all after the Cologne rapes
>germans are getting redpilled
>the fire will rise
>we will kill them all
>it's happening
I've been listening to this for a good 2 years now
Know what happened?
You elected Merkel again
good luck

I support this, Walloons are worse than kikes

You only fail when you stop trying. I don't know about you. But I HAVE NOT FAILED.

TRY TRY AND TRY AGAIN!

THIS PAST 70 YEARS HAVE BEEN BUT A MINOR SETBACK.

LONG LIVE THE REVOLUTION!

LONG LIVE THE GERMAN NATION!

LONG LIVE THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE!

SIEG HEIL!

just a bit more time, AfD got the majority vote in Saxony, and the party is still very young with lots of scandals etc, in 4 years they will have easily 30-35% of the vote. And that party is solely anti merkel and anti refugee.... similar situation in bavaria also. So yea it will just take a bit time, I think the people for that to succed are already there

It's not the turks, in fact a lof of them are actually leaving (well not A LOT, but thousands are leaving)
You imported Somalis, Pakis, basically everyone from the middle east and africa
by the millions

heh, didn't know if that was universal

I know it's more logical but they are fucking commies, if we take them, we have millions of people who will vote for the far left

Women elected merkel, old people voted merkel.

The women have to learn, the old will die

4 ppl make a squad

Yes We are BARBARIANS.

WE ARE PROUD TO BE BARBARIANS.

WE WILL UNLEASH OUR BARBARIC WRATH UPON THE WORLD ONCE AGAIN.

we grow steadily in power. Fear our rise.

for now - the coalition talks are not going smoothly since the parties are too far apart. If Merkel fails we will have new election and she is done for

I know that it will only get worse. The biggest problems are the media censorship and our good economy. We are too well off. Add to that terrible birth rates and you will die.

Everybody get's a ride.
You guys ever gonna leave the EU dictatorship? Seems like they really fucked you.

We will make it
>tfw we might have to put Germany out of its misery when the time comes
Feels bad. We had a good run.

Im glad you guys uncucked really glad man! If the time comes I will apply for asylum, gibs pls :DDDD

Yeah they seems to have take the worst parts of french culture, the Flemish are a lot more better

So, in summary

>Germans get raped en masse
>Germans get discriminated against daily
>Germans die in A LOT of terrorist attacks, ranging from trucks of peace to bombs
>AfD gets less than 15%

This isn't 1933, there isn't mass unemployment and the majority of your people are settled for the rest of their life

And we both know that "a little bit of time" isn't exactly a viable solution. Picrel

I hate that you failed
But I'll never hate Germans

do whatever you want kraut just don't bother us