Founded By The British

Reminder: If it wasn't for the 1965 immigration act and the le 56% larping as Americans, a white Englishman like me wouldn't need a visa to live/work in the United States.

Also before the whole "we whoops your ass in 1776" posts. Most of your ancestors came to the US in the late 1800s. You haven't beat shit! How dare you krauts demand us to jump through your hoops to enter the US!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6cnyPwAuVLo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Amerimutts can't stand the English. They only exist to pervert the constitution and keep out the whites.

>"Y-y-you have to jump through the hoops we made up, gotta obtain a greencard then apply for citizenship (Which is fucking impossibly hard)"
>Great grandparents just arrived in a boat, no questions asked, no forms, nothing they just became Americans.
>Himself was just fucking born there

Fuck you 56%, I won't do what you tell me!

You think we're happy about the 1965 immigration act? We wouldn't be le 56% if it didn't happen. The 1965 immigration act also known as the (((it's only discrimination when immigrants are not white act))).

>You think (((we're))) happy about the 1965 immigration act
Give it 10 - 20 years until whites are a full minority and you tell me if the majority of "Americans" are happy about it.

In any civilized timeline, Englishmen and Americans would freely travel between our two countries, because both "English" and "American" would be synonymous with "white." It used to be that way; that we abandoned such things is unironically shameful.

I assume you'll be letting white Americans easily migrate to Britain?

100%, if it was up to me it would be the same as:

I dunno, I've always enjoyed the presence of the English. That and America was really just the English's rebellious child.

>was
You're more Germany's rebellious child at this point.

I wasn't referring to the majority of "Americans". This tends to happen when your demographics are only a little over half white with maybe 40-50% of those being liberals.
youtube.com/watch?v=6cnyPwAuVLo

Yeah, good old days. Now soon you'll need visa to visit Scotland

See this isn't just a white issue. I also blame the Germans who came later. By the time we got to WW1 and WW2 they had such a big influence on the US that they prevented them from entering the wars earlier. I fully believe they played a huge part in fucking us over with immigration.

What're you so cunty for dad?

Also comparing us to Germans is offensive

Because I'm sick and tired of it "son"

How? Look at the majority genes. You're German blood.

this, this so fucking hard.

>tryhard

fix'd

>tfw ancestors were Spanish missionaries
>they came to America when it was still part of Mexico
Long story short: Mexicans are white bruh.

Is this map wrong?

See this post: