Saiki Kusuo no Psi-nan - 19

Tsun tsun dere tsun tsun dere tsun

his grandpa is so cute

I hate him already

Wat do?

Holy shit the amusement park segment had me in stitches, damn I love this series.
Can't wait to binge the manga when they catch up.

That's a lot of tsun.

Would you?

I-is this who I think it is? Is onii-chan here?

In a flashback and already bullying Kusuo. Even the grandparents dont seem to like him.

He easily became my new favorite tsundere old man.

Grandpa hype did not disappoint

M O U
MATTAKU
DOUSHIO

YYYEEEEAAAAHHH

They released the character songs from the karaoke episode on iTunes. Anyone knows if they are any good?

so grumpy jiisan is just like us
he wants to be the little girl

I like Kusuke. Maybe it's just because I like older brother characters but I'm excited for his debut.

He took learning that Saiki could read his mind the entire time better than I thought.

Was the last part of the episode an anime exclusive for the release of the game or did it exist in the manga?

What advertising? You must be crazy.
Go buy Saiki products though.

The episode was anime exclusive. The manga also had a chapter advertising the game, but it was different.

What will you do?

Where's the offu option?

Why would they advertise a game that is clearly not at all related to the Saiki anime?

You can get there by picking one of the options.

The whole episode or just the last segment?

The last segment

Saiki is fucking hilarious. I'm having fun with this show even though I'm on episode 40.

Are you from the future

Not everyone waits a week for 5 episodes to be put together. We're on episode 95 now.

Explain this meme to me

YES

>when they catch up

They are on chapter 69. The anime didn't adapt chapter 73, so it's something to look forward to. It might take a while depending on how long they take to verify the names 200 characters. There's a lot of obscure one-offs and some characters from another manga that were never translated.

Wait, I thought we wouldn't get weekly episodes anymore and would only get 1 short per week. What's happening?

One short and then one full episode per week.

I bet Grandpa likes that kid as much as he likes Saiki's dad

why is she so cute

Did Saiki just use hypnosis at us to think that this is his game?

No, he's using stealth marketing to make us think that this is his game.

>This is a 37 years old mother of 2 boys

Why the fuck is Nendou side stepping

Best girl.

To keep AIBOU inside the school and take him to eat ramen together.

wait...she was only 19 when she had Kusuke? I wonder how old she was when she got married...

Fucking finally new episode

They skipped a short scene of them family during the night.

Guess I will be joining you guys now.
Since I no longer get my daily shorts.

Shit sucks.

>The split between dailyfags and weeklyfags is the cause of the countless dead threads
Feels bad

Then the shorts won't cover the episode comming out.
Still, I'm happy we still get our weekly full episode.

>Saiki actually gets legit mad when grampa trashtalks his dad

Aww

Where is Kusuo brother?

I was under the impression that the threads were split 50/50 between the dailyfags and weeklyfags.

But yeah, if we had been able to consistently pool everyone together then that would've been great

>Mama was able to recognize that the shaking car was being caused by Saiki instead of the old faulty machinery

Aww indeed.

Judging by the preview and the chapter count, he should appear in two weeks. The shorts for next week is up. It's 79(best girl), 96, 97, 101, 100. Brother appears in chapter 103 and should be another multiparter.

England if I remember correctly.

>It's 79(best girl)
Gyaru next week?

Gyaru isn't going to show up in the anime. She is way too far off. I'm taking about Saiki.

Gyaru is still great Here is a page from the chapter from last week.

Context: Saiki calls her over to his home since he needs help.

college

Is that his mom/dad behind the door?

It's Toritsuka.

Fucking Toritsuka.
I get why Saiki hates him.

here. I made this last week but the thread died before I could post it. do with it what you will.

h-help with what?

So am I the only one who don't like grandpa at all for being an asshole in front of his son-in-law? It never changes and it never fails to annoy me.

Here is the full chapter summary.
Saiki accidentally petrifies Nendou and Kaidou. He calls over the psychic gang since they know about his powers. The plan is to use hypnosis on them, so Toritsuka and gyaru can act like Nendou and Kaidou respectively for the day. Nendou is meeting magician and Kaidou has to take a test. Everything seems to be going well until Saiki realizes Chiyo is taking the same exam and magician brought a bust lady.

>That last part
Those obstacles are too elaborate.
Chiyo still has a crush on Kaidou? I thought something would happen and she would be all over Saiki again.

Has the grandfather met any of Saiki's classmates yet?

This was his first episode. He didn't have a chance to meet up with anybody. I think he meets a classmate in chapter 116.