IQ is based on the environment you grow up in. The problem is not skin colour, but environment

IQ is based on the environment you grow up in. The problem is not skin colour, but environment.

Black people can be smart, it's just that the enviroment they grow up in does not allow for them to reach their full potential.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/rjs7R
youtube.com/watch?v=vAAbDzJhoD8
youtube.com/watch?v=6lsa_97KIlc
youtube.com/watch?v=CZPsXYo7gpc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study
youtube.com/watch?v=GJ-e5XjlmZA
psycnet.apa.org/record/1935-05664-001
youtube.com/watch?v=0OpQYVPWBjA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Where is your proof?
Plus, the Minnesota Adoption Study along with a couple others show otherwise.

I know this is bait, but it's somewhat true to the extent it's the environment you grow up in, your ancestors grew up in and so on. It's called evolution; niggers have a smaller frontal lobe, which leads to many problems such as lower IQ, difficulties to predict the future and so on.

Not only environment, but the shape of skull, shape of skull is all user.

Sup Forums actually tries to go against this

common sense you fucking idiots. a member of a white trash community will be dumber compared to a black person who comes from a good community

While part of IQ is certainly based on that, all studies have found that it isn't the only factor, IQ is also genetic. And black people simply have a lower IQ. There's not a single study out there that found otherwise.

How does it feel to be so wrong?
>the Donald/ fags actually believe this

Bots can't be said to have actual intelligence because they are as blind as bats. They always fail in their tasks because their tasks are impossible. They should just go to sleep. Go to sleep bots. You're exhausted. This is pointless. Good night.

70% genetics 30% environment

From my point of view at least

Well, a black person from a good community is actually just as smart as someone from white trash community actually

I grew up poor white trash and am more successful and intelligent than most. While a niggerball players child given every advantage can hardly read and still accomplishes nothing...

>black people have generally low IQ no matter where they live on the planet

really made me think

what environment would they thrive in?

Read my post faggot

Black Africans are less intelligent because they live in such a naturally rich continent. They didn't need to adapt to harsher conditions like those who left Africa because they didn't need to hunt or search far for food. The also lack genes from the superior neanderthal.

The reason they are in shit now is because empires artificially raised there population by giving them access to advanced technology, then the empires left and they are capable of sustaining this advanced society gifted to them.

Sub Saharan Africans natural state is small hunter gatherer societies. This is why they form gangs in cities they are essentially trying to drive away rival tribes from their hunting area.

prove it muhummud

That doesnt show profession.
Forgetting nfl niggers.. being this new

>The problem is not skin colour
You're right, Ahmed. Skin color has nothing to do with IQ, however, your race does.

>Sweden

How does that brown cock feel in your mouth?

>Black people can be smart, it's just that the enviroment they grow up in does not allow for them to reach their full potential.
wrong, studies involving orphans have proofed that blacks under the same living situations as whites will have lower IQs and test scores

>what environment would they thrive in?
When being unintelligent is no longer considered a pro in black culture.

They don’t have a profession you ignoramus, they’re in high school

Wrong and bisexual

archive.is/rjs7R

Link me these studies

Sweet Jesus. You bots are indefatigable fags aint you?

>responding to posters you yourself claim are bots

That's only really the case in America.

ok, feminine man. Here is how shit works:
the first thing you need t know there are difference the races.
Race Differences in Newborn Behavior
youtube.com/watch?v=vAAbDzJhoD8
The Bell Curve: IQ, Race and Gender | Charles Murray and Stefan Molyneux
youtube.com/watch?v=6lsa_97KIlc
Race, Evolution and Intelligence | Linda Gottfredson and Stefan Molyneux
youtube.com/watch?v=CZPsXYo7gpc

These are introductory videos for you to understand how humans work.

>be nigger in detroit
>america
>firstworldcountry.jar
>iq lower than the niggers in africa
how do you explain that one

No it's not. A white genius can adopt and raise a jungle nigger and it'll still grow up retarded.

Sup Forums -- the place where high school dropouts can talk about scientific topics which they have no qualifications in to talk about

IQ is HEAVILY based on socio-econmic status he fact that Sup Forums needs to argue this shows the retardation that this board has come to.

It's the case here aswell. It's not good to be intelligent because then you are becoming too white or Swedish. In most countries this is the case, but America just has the most noticeable one.

IQ is genetic, it just means you're aptitude for learning.

You can have a low IQ and be smart so long as you work hard.

bump

You can have them all and raise them as yours ... and make them smart.

So then if this culture of anti-intellectualism pops up in this one group of people regardless of where they are in the world, they're probably not that intelligent to begin with.

Stop making these threads. You do not believe the environment explanation any more than anyone else. You could give 100 niggers private tutors and 85 of them will still end up dumbfucks. They all belong in Africa living in simple tribal societies.

Well then they make very shitting environment honey, ring a ding ding baby, niggers are low scum.

still waiting for these "studies" to prove this claim

>le race is only skin color meme

>what environment would they thrive in?

An environment that kills off the stupid. The only thing that needs to happen for all blacks to be intelligent is for all the dumb one was to die off.

They already come from shitholes. So they're bound to be already somewhat less intelligent. It's mostly the integrations system's fault that does not know how to deal with this. If they got raised like a Swedish person from the beginning they are no different and will have the same IQ.

Minnesota Transracial Adoption Study
I believe is the one I am thinking of

So teach your dog to talk.

iq is shit.
vidya game performance is the true modern competitive standard.
Most races are pretty equal in terms of performance. ofc blacks are more into sports games so they are at the top in sports games. but the fundamental skills that games require are the same. There are superstar black players in fighting games that can compete with the best asians.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study

"you're" dude, come on. Now you're just embarrassing yourself.

Niggers that grow up in the suburbs are still retarded.
Asians that grow up in bad areas still manage to make something of themselves.
A low or high IQ is genetic.

This claim doesnt account for the cognitive capacity. I find the academy quite hypocritical bastards for not putting this claim to test. Oh no, wait , that might be eugenics and eugenics is a taboo and even thinking the topic is not accaptable. Also please do not start spouting shit like , "oh but they have tested". They havent done a complete research with enough data to make this statement concrete. Its almost poetical how we are well versed about these things in other animals but when it comes to ourselves the academy would rather just become though police and only focus on the subjects they feel comfortable with.

Please address Yes having more money correlated with a higher iq. But they are still less intelligent than whites or Asians. You literally CANNOT believe in evolution and believe all human beings on earth are equal.
>high school drop outs
I have a b.s. in biology from a university

I have a b.s. in biology from a university

>doesnt say his university because its some shitty small liberal arts college in shitsville

This topic has been studied to death and you are unfortunately wrong.
youtube.com/watch?v=GJ-e5XjlmZA

> Second generation muslims form child rape gangs

George mason university. Not the most prestigious but nothing to be embarrassed over. And I lived locally so I avoided spending $50k a year for school. It’s irrelevant though, even if I went to ITT Tech, you still haven’t addressed what I’ve said with anything of substance.

So what your saying is, if they grow up in a white western environment, they can achieve normal IQ?

Why aren't they achieving this in thier indigenous habitat?

OMG where have you been!!!

This whole environment you grow up = IQ has been proven false in around 1988ish.

Welcome; when did you wake up? How bad was the car cash?

Please tell me you learned this shit in a state run school.

Who is this qt?

something something colonialism something guns germs and steel

Black people create their own environment.

Checkmate, swedecuck.

>We wuz weak
No shit Sherlock, they're shit because they're inferior.

no need for "studies" look at sub Sahara Africa and what they have or have not accomplished over the past millennia, reality is better then any study.

That's bullshit. I live in Baltimore City and grew up here. I'm 40 years old. Niggers are dumb, there's literally nothing you can do to make them smart.

>horn of africa

In this episode bluepilled faggots express feelgood opinions about the objective state of reality.

>Sweden
Saged niggercuck.

No one is arguing that IQ is partly influenced by “socio-economic” factors, everyone knows that, but it’s also genetic and it shows your pig ignorance that you seem unaware of this fact. You sound like a pretentious faggot that has less of a clue than even most of Sup Forums does.

Fellow boomer user here. Feel free to message me any time. I'm interested in JFK, silver, freemasonry, and food storage.

Black people that earn more than $200k per year have children with lower IQ than whites who earn $20k per year or less.

Explain.

You're beyond saving.

A country is the result of it's people.

Afican countries are shit, because Africans are shit.

Sth. Africa is proof. The bantu invaders were handed the richest country in Africa, basically starting on cheatmode by stealing a white-made country, and now it's just another failed state waiting to happen.

Oh, Sweden. "We're going to import all the Muslims and niggers, then their children will be our equals after having grown up here."

Lol, good luck with that. It's been working wonders so far.

sent ;)

Education can domesticate or civilize whatever thing you can think of to some degree. That's is a fact. I believe that most blacks could do better if they are educated and raised in better conditions.

But other thing that is true is that genetics can and do determine cognitive potential. And the negroes are generally weak and this regard and that's not saying they're not human. It's just that we aren't all wired the same.

I like to think that "humanity" is a concept more than a race though. Whoever who lives alone in the wild can might as well be a wild animal. And a large amount of people lose their human status by their actions. And most of those are blacks.

PD: Black folks and niggers are a different species.

40 year olds are generation X, dumbass.

Classic Nature vs Nurture

This actually looks like Swedecuck is trying to have a rational argument, not b8.

Read Troublesome Inheritance by Wade, Swedecuck.

Intelligence has nothing to do with predispositions to various behaviors under duress.

Doesn't matter how many doctorate degrees you have, you could be a complete chimp when the chips are down. You don't understand how the brain works.

I'll take this opportunity to remark that ITS THE JOOZ falls apart when you think about Sweden self-cucking to self-suicide since the 60s and not a Jew in sight
Whites have the ethnomasochist gene. It comes from Enlightenment ideals and Egalitarianism based on Xian values, enriched by a dominant empathy gene.
The kikes don't help, of course.

All the media in Sweden is owned by one Jewish family. There are more Jews in Sweden than you think.

Actually, there is no need to make empty, false claims, ethnomasochist Swede. Transracial adoption studies are a thing. Even when raised in identical environments, a nigger is still 15 points behind a white person. Which roughly matches up with the American average. On top of that increased erratic behaviour and lack of sel-control destroy infrastructure as well, and other factors, all contained as conclusions of the African genotype lead to civilization being an impossibility with them. They have had thousands over thousands of years to build a civilization on their own and haven't to this day.

This is ANNOYING.
A very long time ago blah blah blah
(Leahy, A. M. (1935). Nature-nurture and intelligence. Genetic Psychology Monographs, 17, 236-308.)
Read up suckers, genetics win, always.

psycnet.apa.org/record/1935-05664-001

>average black american IQ 85 average white American IQ 103

>Stockholm, 1955
youtube.com/watch?v=0OpQYVPWBjA

Sweden, WTF happened?

The conspiracy part falls apart when you realize jews are drinking their own koolaid and loving it.

They're self-destructive by nature. It's not a worldwide conspiracy.

Not entirely true. While your statement about their nature is accurate, there is some conspiring going on between people like the Rothschilds, Soros, et al.

Quit making up bullshit. Socio-economic factors have nothing to do with IQ. If a nigger is given every advantage, he will still have the same IQ as if he grew up in the ghetto. The only thing that could possibly play a factor is lack of basic nutrition, but niggers in the ghetto get food stamps.

so youre telling me evolution does not play a factor

This pic made me hate his show. I used to really like it too.

The opposite is true.

>They also lack genes from the superior neanderthal.

That's what I keep telling you guys!

t. a drunk (again!) geneticist

P.S.: second beer, a lot more ready to go... wanna discuss genetics?

>b-b-b-but what about rich black people who are dumb?

Even if they are currently well off, it doesn't change the fact that they are still discriminated and that they come from a lineage of poverty and discrimination. It's the same for poor whites, they still come from a lineage that is not discriminated.

I met a smart black person last night, can confirm

Because most researchers are actually retards. I know what I am talking about, I work with those people everyday... good ones are really rare these days. God how I would like to live in the good old times like Sir Alexander Fleming...

Third beer now btw ...

>their full potential.
like not building a boat that could sale to other continents like pretty much everyone else managed?

Also how was germany able to rebuild after WW1 so quickly yet africa didn't get its fucking feet off the ground in like 2000 years?

Were you racist before or after schooling? I think I was casually racist and throughout my schooling it only grew and was reinforced.

It's a combination of both nature vs. nurture.

Racist is a loaded word. I prefer realist.

Does it really matter that black people have in general a lower IQ? Why do some people here have to hate on them? You should feel pity about them and try to integrate them in society, how they are, they cant change their gentics, so do the best...

The environment you grow up in is based on the culture of the area. The culture of the area is based on the people. It is far more likely for 100IQ people to create 100IQ culture than a 70IQ culture. Does an Apple tree bring forth Apples or Oranges? Such is the same with people and culture.

Never really cared about that race stuff before moving to shitskin infested Vienna (I come from the countryside ... btw the area where Hitler was born). Then I figured "well it cannot be that bad, social reasons etc" Then I started my studies in molecular biology, got heavily invested in neurobiology among other stuff (mostly because I am a slight Apsie and wanted to understand my social disability on a biological level). I then read into paleogenetics and population genetics just for fun ... and it dawned to me: it is there, all the evidence! It fits perfectly ... from an evolutionary standpoint, according to the prevalence of different genes between populations, also all the stuff I witness everyday in this oh-so-multicultural city.

However, nobody will ever point it out clearly because this may mean a rather abrupt end to your career in our leftist society.

Kys you "tabula rasa" retard

I was the same. Casually "racist" from personal experience. But just as they started brainwashing me with lefty propaganda, I started to learn about crime statistics and the great interracial violence disparity. Then genetics and so on. My "racism" was tempered with empirical data.

They simply cannot be integrated for the most part. Their IQ mean is too low to properly participate in white societies. 90% of them will not be able to compete in a meritocratic education/job ecosystem. This creates resentment, and ultimately defeats any chance of integration.

SWEDEN SWEDEN...

Do men even exist in swedistan?