How is this possible in a first-world nation like America? Even the absolute worst...

How is this possible in a first-world nation like America? Even the absolute worst, most violent "no go zones" of Europe have murder rates 20 times lower than this. Are your cops just pussies who can't stop the criminals?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kPhwf4v30co
youtube.com/watch?v=0Pgnng3bVlc
youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s
youtube.com/watch?v=3JzD9oYLVzY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Niggers. They like to murder each other.

Fucking nailed it.

"Are your cops just pussies"

Fuck you memeflag cunt. You know that many of those nigger containment areas are literally more dangerous than combat zones in the Middle East. Combat medics train in the nigger parts of Chicago and probably other cities on that list.

US white, 2.5
UK 1.1

Explain this

This. You want to see similar murder rates, look at any 3rd world African shithole or Haiti for instance.

Niggers

Nope, it's guns.

Fucking nice get m8

Most White homicides by...drum roll,,,niggers

You're talking about an 80IQ population. They can't plan for shit - how difficult could it possibly be to control them or at least solve the murders they commit in order to death row them/lock them up for life?

Many of those American "whites" likely belong in the Hispanic category.

yep..
t. niggers have guns

>Explain this

This charts the race of the victim, not the perpetrator. In addition to killing one another, black boys also kill white people at disproportionately high rates.

You will soon begin to realize this, as Europe becomes less white. Your crime rates will look just like ours in 30 years time, screencap this.

this

sometimes you get murdered
sometimes you fuck shit up
its a way of life

EH-OH ARIBA HOL UP HOLMES!

Serbia, about half the guns per capita as the US, with .007 times the murder as the US. Difference? A lot less niggers.

So you're admitting that you're more than twice as likely to be slayed by rabid niggers in the US than here?
That's what I thought.

yeah i live in St. Louis, only murders are from black people..

Beaners who were counted as white almost guaranteed to be how we got those stats.

There is another category for hispanic

it actually helps us sort things out
the weak die
the strong survive

I take my gun everywhere but going to the city on the way to the scrap yard it is uncased for easy access and bullets ready to jam in there

Checked and understood.

notice how all these graphs stop around 2012-2015 pre-nigger europe

>t. has never spent time in a major city/ around niggers and doesn't understand the scope of the problem
You'd need the Army to control them, and we've gotten too soft to even use regular police to dispense justice. You cannot help people who will not help themselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=kPhwf4v30co

What are you afraid is going to happen ?

Eff pee bee pee

>all liberal-run cities
>all have high nig populations

I’m noticing a pattern here, lads.

Revoke constitutional rights from blacks. Claim that they're not really people.

Niggers are just as common in Europe.

Name a me a European city WITH THE EXACT COMPOSITION OF DEMOGRAPHICS more violent than an American city.

someone is at the very least brutally assaulted in that side of that city almost every week
I am like 35 miles away and I only go for the scrap yard

guns are very good at solving disagreements

Stop paying for them to chimp out.
If they actually have to get a job or get murdered trying to rob from someone who has a job, the problem will solve itself.

My dad " died in his sleep".
Fucking Mexicans tried robbing his Ganja plants the previous two Augusts.
Died peacefully in his sleep all the Mexican cops say.
even though his ganja was all gone.
Mexicans and Blacks prey on whites now.

pawn stop down the street full of stolen shit

nigs gonna nig

Digits don't lie

3/5ths is even too much at this point

brainlet confirmed, you'll learn once the darkening reaches stage 2 and you have no guns to protect yourself/your family

>nigger shoots nigger
>community refuses to assist police
>no one is arrested
>nigger shoots another nigger in retaliation
>rinse and repeat

Oh great it fell by 49%. Still africa-tier.

>murdered
>self defense*

Nobody is arguing otherwise. In parts of the USA niggers are an absolute menace. It's not usually random, and the unaffiliated are seldom attacked by niggers. It's mostly wiggers, and coal burners who get the brunt of black on white violence.

Little old men and women also seem to get attacked occasionally. I'm a good sized white man and I've never ever had a problem or even felt threatened in any city including Baltimore, philly, and Louisville.

To be fair, comparing a total to a rate isn't a sound way to compare data.

Checked as well

>stop paying
Too late, the Dems have imported too many nonwhites and we're unable to vote ourselves out of this now.
youtube.com/watch?v=0Pgnng3bVlc

>baltimore 51.2
So thats why that city feels weird as fuck every time I visit there

A temporary alliance with spics and gooks would work which is why the SJ crowd focuses so hard on recruiting them.

Yes it is, but here's rate - rate anyways if you're unsatisfied

forgot pic

name me a european city with niggers who are descendants of inbred slaves who haven't self selected for an upperish class when migrating to another continent.

You forget that you people get the brain drain. We didn't. We got real niggers.

Don't be too hard on the gooks, "Asian" includes Indians/Pakis/junglemonkeys/etc.

>the face of white america

Look, I understand why you would carry a gun to prevent yourself being kidnapped and tortured for hours by niggers, but try to take yourself out of that 56% white frame of mind if you want to understand why some of us don't want a gungrabbing society in UK

There are no European cities with demographics that come anywhere close to those listed on the murder rate chart.

as a resident of memphis tennessee, I have a simple answer for you. Niggers

I was speaking specifically about East Asians with slanty eyes, black hair and good work ethic.

Fuck poos, pakis and arabs

This. The twin pincers of abortion and murder are how America is solving its Nigger Problem.

Great question. We could spend centuries searching for answers and never know why.

Marseille

K, doesn't change the cause-effect relationships don't touch my musket

Handguns aren't banned in Northern Ireland, where a lot of gun crime happens. Especially in the years on your graph.

you were saying?

A lot of countries with guns have strict regulations on buying, owning, and registering them. The US has many loopholes, if it has such laws at all.

>le Democrats are liberal meme

>literal white supremacist Nazi sympathizer

I actually can't find race statistics for Marseille anywhere. It says 40% of the city is Muslim as of 2014 though.

I'd love to see these stats broken down by the neighborhoods. I'll bet theres neighborhoods with like a 450/100,000 rate or something. Adding the non-nigger neighborhoods in with the stats fucks them up

Terms are synonymous; barring blacks, which are Dems.

Well said.

>white supremacist
buzzword
>nazi sympathizer
The nazis were literally right, our grandparents didn't have the hindsight and the access to info that we now possess. There is no excuse for not understanding this most basic of redpills.
youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s

>are just as common in Europe
You can't be serious, surely. Do you think we're 60% or something?

There are individual streets in Baltimore with only a few dozen residents that see 4 or 5 murders in a single year. Why hasn't the military been deployed to restore order to places like that?

Yup the "rates" are honestly far worse than most people think.

>t. born in Chicago
>redpilled from birth
youtube.com/watch?v=3JzD9oYLVzY

>Baltimore related

Muslims don't kill each other like blacks do. Maybe sometimes some honor killings or a fight between clans.

Because niggers.

>EMAJUN MY SHAWK

Holy digits speak the truth.

FPBP + Check em

It literally depends on where you live.
Up until a few months ago my town was murder free for the last ten years but some dude killed his ex-girlfriend and her girlfriend and ruined the whole statistic.

So you be saying that if we made these cities no go zones they would see a remarkable drop in the rate of crime? I mean if no one goes to your no go zones then I guess that would explain why less shit happens. Then again I think this was intentionally pointing out cities with high black populations.....you couldn't be baiting could you OP? COULD YOU?!?

hail fucking satan.
OP, check the demographics of those cities

>requests a 30 year screencap.
Wut?

>120-140

Wew. Madrid's murder rate last year was 0.6 per 100,000, and people there still complain about the Dominican/Moroccan/etc. gangs. The whole Madrid region had 39 murders. With Baltimore's rate, it would have had 3,328. Does the average American realize just how awful that is?

coincidentally 97 was when they opened the floor gates

>Are your cops just pussies who can't stop the criminals?
How would you go about having police stop murders before they happen?

for some reason....

If I get the get, I push a button to make the entire population of Iran have another earthquake

>30 / 100k
Holy shit, this is worse than Brazil tier (29/100k)

DELET YIDS