So I got called a skinhead today by a black person on the subway and I responded by saying I'm not a skinhead you...

So I got called a skinhead today by a black person on the subway and I responded by saying I'm not a skinhead you nigger and the guy fucking lost it telling me im racist. I said I only called him that because he called me a skinhead. Isn't that racist against whites? I have a shaved head but Jesus I'm not a skinhead. Was I in the wrong?Also you guys voting for Justin again?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0e5N1fRgpF8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fucking weird.

You have a shavedhead==skinhead. You're lucky he didnt hit you.

>again

You post on Sup Forums, so he was technically right.

What a fucking fake thread. Lurk more ffs.

>voting for Justin

Nope, but he will win because cucks

The niggers are so politically correct spoiled and protected, they think they get away with everything and can do everything (and most of time they can) that they don't expect people to say something back which triggers the interior front lob brain

Fuck you. Well he didn't directly call me a skinhead he was saying it to his friend. Oh look we got a skinhead. Probably drinks vodka. Skinheads and white chicks live vodka (?). So I spoke up.

Good for you leaf. Make sure to put those niggers in their place

You're lucky they didn't chimp out and stab you, followed by a curbstomp. In the mind of the average faggot Canadian, they would have been entirely justified in doing so. Probably wouldn't have even been convicted. You'd be in all the newspapers posthumously as a villain.

niggers are retarded

Lol I figure people won't do that shit in public. It was really fucking awkward train ride though. I was so mad lol. But anyways calling a white person a skinhead is that not racism?

This. Niggers think any white person with a shaved head is a skinhead.

Why don't I believe you?
You probably cowered like that animal in that pic and let the nigger fuck you in the ass.

It's definitely racism, but it's racism against white people, and therefore the typical liberal or centrist citizen wouldn't accept it as such or think twice about it. It's a double standard that you were right to call out, but since society is stacked against you in this situation, you made yourself extremely vulnerable as a result of your actions.

It's the system that these stupid cunts have created, unfortunately.

It's funny because his friend was white.

> engages black person
> puzzled why black person doesn't respond rationally
> checks flag

every.fucking.time

Good on you. The nigger likely didn't expect someone to call him on his stupid shit.

I also have a shaved head, but am not a "skinhead"

I'll vote for pajeet next election. The reason ? Sheer will not get anything done. And the backlash from having pajeet as prime minister will give rise to a stronger face on the right.

Pajeet, from what I've heard of him speaking is based around identity politics. He is a turban, and brown skin. Pushing identity politics in colorblind Canada is a good thing because it allowes white people to reconcile with their whiteness.

America needed Obama before it could have Trump. We need pajeet.

why didn't you suck his dick to prove you were not racist?

this.
you could have just apologized for having short hair and offered an apology blowjob just to prove that you're not a homophobic, racist, bigot.

You know, smoking is going to take a good two or three months off that possum's life expectancy.

>Wasting your reasoning on a jigaboo

Good. They're disgusting animals.

This shitpost was so bad I mistakenly thought you were a leaf

vocaroo.com/i/s0e5N1fRgpF8

>talks to animals
>expects them to act humane
Your own fault to be honest.

Say my name u fucking fag Aussie
my name is sampson bitch

Get this all the time when I go Arab barbers they look at me funny and think I must be some character out of the film this is England just because ask for all my hair shaved off.