ElsaGate

Any theories/predictions on ElsaGate?

I think it's a psyop by Google/Alphabet or perhaps a State Operation, perhaps from an Islamic nation or (((them))).

Regardless, considering the drama we already know about the Youtube algorithm and demonetization/censorship, it should be shocking that no response has been made yet about these videos.

Considering the perversion of Judaism however, I wouldn't be shocked if it's just anuddah shoah

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sOoZF4gqlUs
youtu.be/_VKWLC87Uzw?t=5m51s
youtube.com/watch?v=0TfcmbaHLIw
reddit.com/r/ElsaGate/comments/7dw1w2/slowing_down_speech_from_elsagate_style_videos/
reddit.com/r/ElsaGate/comments/7dw4jm/i_found_this_user_commenting_some_creepy_stuff_on/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's CIA monarch programming being used on kids to make them fucked up. They're planning on turning the degeneracy level up to 9001 within the next decade. If someone has the picture explaining it please post it. It's also used for human trafficking. There's no doubt (((Google))) is complicit in this, at the very least for the add revenue. Theyre an entity of the Deep State though so it's more likely they're letting them stay up to fulfill a certain agenda.

It's jews. don't even blame Islam for this.

It's the trend of children's videos that flow on YouTube, which is absolutely fucked. It's full of oversexualization,bondage, eating worms & insects, with other grotesque messages. And all videos are tagged: "kids" and these videos have millions of views per clip.

That's why youtube has the auto-play feature so it can only auto play this for hours

Tim Pool Speaks More About This

youtube.com/watch?v=sOoZF4gqlUs

>a bunch of larpers stumble upon creepy videos designed to grab attention of children and make easy money.
>producers of the videos use comment bots to make it so that their videos are high priority in search results, recommended videos and "play next".
>larpers see imaginary encoded pedo ring communication in gibberish spam bot messages
>sage

dude. Its kike pedos

dude, its degenerates from Asia and other shit-tier countries who love these "10 WAYS TO MAKE EZ MONEY ONLINE" kind of things.

It's Jews.

Can anyone just animate dumb shit like this and collect youtube shekels or is it only for (((them)))?

Its cheap monetization grabs by sickos in foreign countries that knowingly play to paedophiles(think i got that right) as well as the kids of course with the characters and obnoxiously bright coloring

Pizzagate-tier nonsense.

No it isn't.

Yes. Literally anyone. Before this "pedo" shit became a thing, people would play GTA V with spiderman/car mods and add some kids music to those. They gained as many views back then. But then competition became a thing and making game videos was tiresome and hard, you also required a good computer for sweet resolutions and smoothness so it didn't look like pixelated shit.

Now they can just dress up into any popular character and act some shit-tier script and make easiest money possible with very low production value and time that takes to make it.

It's not only for them, it's just a easy way to earn money, it happens ALWAYS when some kind of 'Easy money' method becomes popular. The utter blackhat scrubs always come and join in with nigger morals to try and get most out of it while they can.

People just see what they want to see because conspiracies are cool.

The informant is "very sick".

This thing also spread like cancer one year ago when these people started working together to make even more videos, their whole families are usually in it to maximize profit.

They buy views and comments in bulk from blackhat site vendors as well.

Then they also cross-post eachothers videos with all sorts of crap so kids would click on their comments which lead to their channels, this gets even more views. In the end it is ALL ABOUT MONEY. And the countries these people are from, it is A LOT of money.

How is this nonsense?

It's Jews faggot. Israel is pizzagate.

Its just 2nd/3rd worlders farming youtube ad money. Youtube/Google allows it because the ad money helps make youtube less unprofitable

It's jews if you want them to be jews, but the reality just is that they aren't jews.

Israel won't exist soon, nothing you say matters.

Rats will always exist as will the jews, they're not going anywhere. The world will never for longer than a generation or two.

>The world will never change for longer than a generation or two.

bump

I get the manipulating the youchoob algorithm, I get the money grab. But why does it have to be so degenerate? That is what I dont get. they could but up near nonsense and do the same, but they choose to be creepy. Not a coincidence.

Finn speaks truth.

They are from countries such as Philippines, Vietnam, Indonesia and Singapore. These people tend to have very different humor compared to some of the westerns countries.

From personal experience, the process goes somewhat like this. Two or three people think about a script idea, they come up with some stupid ideas and sometimes throw in something very edgy. They notice that this kind of stuff earns them more views/clicks with weird thumbnails depicting of certain acts.

Children don't think of it as creepy, they think its funny and a joke. Those videos show no nudity and the actions aren't overly sexualized. The older viewer though will interpret it as sexual. That doesn't mean that the videos are good for anyone though, it just happens to be the generation of parents taking the easy way out of keeping their kids busy.

Need to add as well. A lot personal accounts in youtube have all sorts of weird videos on them, and it will only get weirder the more you look. But that is just it, other populations are weirder. Look at any documents from 3rd world countries. Hell, in some villages in Columbia, you're not a man if you haven't fucked a donkey when you are like 13 year old. Completely normal there.

Why do the videos come up when you search symbols like ` ( ) \ etc?

>youtu.be/_VKWLC87Uzw?t=5m51s
>05:51s

Youtube/google is Skynet, those symbols have names and the videos/descriptions have the name usually in them.

This. It comes across like something from a Vietnamese version of Sup Forums. A southeast Asian Rick and Morty for Malay redditors.

Makes sense, still it pulls those things up on page 1 with just those symbols. Definitely abusing Youtube's algorithm.

just look at the comments shill its all bots with most of them not even amking sense or being about the topic or random words/letters or just 1 word replies or spam like "129034g982h3490bg" i guess thats just their "culture" right?

get shot

>Definitely abusing Youtube's algorithm.
Yep.
Go buy some cheap comment packages from BH vendors or some Asian bot-farm connect, that is the kind of shit you will get. Then the accident messages from kids will rack up another few thousand random messages. It really isn't that weird unless you can't think of it as anything else than some pedophilia conspiracy.

ch8 m8.
Pretty much this.

>Easy money
Most of these videos, once you go 3-4 levels down into the rabbit hole, are not monetized.

Im gonna need yall to google pacifier and look at the first few images

Covert pedophilia channels are sneaky like that, clearly just videos made up to please sickos with superhero/princess themes in form of animations and adults playing with kids.

>ad apocalypse, copyrights, etc

A lot of them are still monetized though. The creepy shit is going away slowly, which is really just good for everyone, except the people who concern themselves with Elsagate as they need to find something else to spend their time with.

Why do you retards keep putting "gate" at the end of the name of every """"scandal""""?

How ironic. You are the deep state MSM shill who pretends to argue in behalf of patriots when most people don't pay attention to your aviator. You are normalizing Nazi flag as if it's not offensive. Elsagate is huge problem but MSM will label us as racist and point to your post as an example. You post things that most responsible adult will agree too only to take a screen shot of your nazi post and lump us into racist conspiracy theory. " coming after the break nazi supporters attack family friendly you tube shows".

ok and then what

Google is CIA. Inqtel front company for CIA provided seed money for google.

>adult pacifier, first image.

Its a deep learning AI that is practicing brain washing material for the next generation of children.

it's an mkultra project

Basically they are trying to accelerate certain children down a certain neurological path of their brain in order to weed out their insanities at an earlier age. Most children will be unaffected by these videos, but children who are going to be susceptible to neurological disorders in the future are able to intake thought patterns that interact with broken or fragile logical and instinctual connections in the brain. They will more quickly become fucked up within their family and soon enough the parents bring them in to a clinic. The peeing thing for example; a kid is broken early by brainwash videos and pees starts peeing in inappropriate spaces as a response. He is sent in to the clinics. He has autism. Kid is conditioned and treated for autism and parents instructed on how to properly react to kid. Threat is suppressed. Many mass and serial murders have been held out by sheltered individuals who were not placed under responsive conditions at a young age. Because nothing was detected at an early age, the serious neurological issue slipped through and an atrocity is committed.

Why is every waste collection service with contact with local government Italian owned . It must be the Italians. No its the Italian mafia. It's not Jews it's Jewish mafia. Not all Jews are involved in sedition against our republic.

What's the end game? Why show this to kids? Who's behind it?

POPULATION CONTROL

He was very active with population control groups, the population control movement, and population control was really the entry point into specifics following the introduction. He said the population is growing too fast. Numbers of people living at any one time on the planet must be limited or we will run out of space to live. We will outgrow our food supply and we will over-populate the world with our waste.
PERMISSION TO HAVE BABIES

People won't be allowed to have babies just because they want to or because they are careless. Most families would be limited to two. Some people would be allowed only one, and the outstanding person or persons might be selected and allowed to have three. But most people would [be] allowed to have only two babies. That's because the zero population growth rate] is 2.1 children per completed family. So something like every 10th family might be allowed the privilege of the third baby. To me, up to this point, the word "population control primarily connoted limiting the number of babies to be born. But this remark about what people would be "allowed" and then what followed, made it quite clear that when you hear "population control" that means more than just controlling births. It means control of every endeavor of an entire .. of the entire world population; a much broader meaning to that term than I had ever attached to it before hearing this. As you listen and reflect back on some of the things you hear, you will begin to recognize how one aspect dovetails with other aspects in terms of controlling human endeavors.

THEN............

SEX EDUCATION AS A TOOL OF WORLD GOVERNMENT

The sex education was to get kids interested early, making the connection between sex and the need for contraception early in their lives, even before they became very active.

At this point I was recalling some of my teachers, particularly in high school and found it totally unbelievable to think of them agreeing, much less participating in, distributing of contraceptives to students. But, that only reflected my lack of understanding of how these people operate. That was before the school-based clinic programs got started. Many, many cities in the United States by this time have already set up school-based clinics which are primarily contraception, birth control, population control clinics. The idea then is that the connection between sex and contraception introduced and reinforced in school would carry over into marriage. Indeed, if young people when they matured decided to get married, marriage itself would be diminished in importance. He indicated some recognition that most people probably would want to be married. .. but that this certainly would not be any longer considered to be necessary for sexual activity.
TAX FUNDED ABORTION AS POPULATION CONTROL

No surprise then, that the next item was abortion. And this, now back in 1969, four years before Roe vs. Wade. He said, "Abortion will no longer be a crime." Abortion will be accepted as normal, and would be paid for by taxes for people who could not pay for their own abortions. Contraceptives would be made available by tax money so that nobody would have to do without contraceptives. If school sex programs would lead to more pregnancies in children, that was really seen as no problem. Parents who think they are opposed to abortion on moral or religious grounds will change their minds when it is their own child who is pregnant. So this will help overcome opposition to abortion. Before long, only a few die-hards will still refuse to see abortion as acceptable, and they won't matter anymore.

>Who's behind it?
The government
>Why show this to kids?
see >What's the end game?
to suppress illness and/or obtain information leading to the understanding of how to condition and therefor prevent an individual capable of committing atrocities such as but not limited to mass or serial murders.

>totally hilarious jewtuber makes a video on some stupid topic
>Sup Forums starts having constant threads about it
I wonder if Sup Forums is infested with underage retards or not.

>Bane
kek

>pisses
these taiwanese need to keep their language clean otherwise people will be onto their game

>be autistic incel
>no drive or ambition
>suffer from depression
>play video games all day
>glued to computer chair
>browse Sup Forums one day
>see a bullshit "elsagate" thread
>((((autism intensifies))))
>OH I KNOW IMMA SAVE DUH KEEEEDZ
>thinks he's gonna be a hero
>starts believing in photo shopped pictures and minor coincidences
>((((confirmation bias intensifies))))
>ELSAGATE IS REAAAL HURRR DURR!!!
>joins a discord dedicated to "pizza investigation"
>instantly put on a watch list

When will you naive little boys learn? There is no salvation in this life. You spend your free time aimlessly wandering in the dark, well let me help guide through this rabbit hole. This ELSAGATE phenomenon is nothing more than the incoherent ramblings and fixations of a mentally unstable person. When you feed into this mental illness it will consume you..

Elsagate videos are sinister in that they contain lots of subliminal programming

It has to do with disassociation

Kill yourself pedophile

Stop using you tube as your children's baby sitter. You can't bubble wrap the entire word. Parents needs to teach children what is wrong and what is right. kids don't need you tube but countless parents do so they can do something other than parenting.

I think it is a disgusting Jew with Jew fetishes who does it for money.

I think they're fascinating. The titles/scripts are generated by programs that are acted out/animated by people who barely speak or understand english.

Explain, what subliminal programming have you identified?

This relates to President Nixon and Watergate

It's just a flag you faggot you are the one looking like a pedophile defender

This shit really disturbs me.

Its pajeets.
I will be killed for saying this

Pedo Shill

youtube.com/watch?v=0TfcmbaHLIw

>there is no agenda to expose children to sexual degeneracy
>it's all just (((coincidence)))
>pizzagate isnt real

You can do whatever you want. You choose to be shills for degenerate scum. That is your choice and one day you will face the consequences.

>I think these videos serve an agenda therefore any theories related to the motive I've ascribed are also real

You are fortunate that your parents shield you from the consequences of being a brainlet. Go upstairs and hug them.

It’s nothing compared to non English YouTube. And all the while all they censor are nazi’s.

>gets molested
>hates faggots and Jews
>becomes the next hitler.

Too many kids are disgusted by the sick world we inherited.

Kek faggot.

Also ITT is now full of faggots

Sage it boys, or become faggots yourselves in the process.

This shit is fucking with my mind so hard

Someone on Reddit posted an audio clip of what sounds like high pitched gibberish when slowed down, it was a news report about the abuse and murder of a 9 year old girl

reddit.com/r/ElsaGate/comments/7dw1w2/slowing_down_speech_from_elsagate_style_videos/

>therefore
I never implied one is evidence of the other.
There are various posters in this thread arguing that there is no agenda behind promoting sexual degeneracy to children, and it's just amateur youtubers trying to make money. To which I replied with an example of a corporate television program with very similar, and inappropriate themes, aimed at children.
This would be further evidence that there could possibly be a systematic agenda and it's not just "youtube amateurs".
If your rebuttal is once again a straw man fallacy or personal attacks I will presume you're a shill and wont bother to reply.

Why does everything have to end in "-gate" now? I feel like it trivializes a lot of things.

The people who make these videos need to be hunted down and killes

Whoa. Why doesn’t anyone care?

>random clip from soundsboom
>random clip from some news/documentary
It just really feels like what this fella said. >I think these videos serve an agenda therefore any theories related to the motive I've ascribed are also real

Because it's literally some autist digging deep into how someone has made a video and shocked to find how it is made and with what.

Next up, user's find the animation creator who do these and he is condemned to be a pedophile because why not.

Look at the Elsagate reddit

There are legit pedophiles under these videos, that alone should be a cause to be concerned

reddit.com/r/ElsaGate/comments/7dw4jm/i_found_this_user_commenting_some_creepy_stuff_on/

And still, even if it was just chosen randomly, it seems extremely odd in the context and gives me the creeps

Keep looking at material made for children on channels where there are plenty of children and of course you're bound to find creeps.

All the model, dance, football, gym videos are full of them and if the autist army would look there, their minds would be blown. Does that mean that such videos shouldn't exist because they are obviously 'ONLY' catering to pedos?

But all that aside, yes, in general the whole thing is creepy because the whole worlds eyes are on it in a way or another.