On episode 15

On episode 15
When does this show get good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b_8LFhakQAk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well JUST

Your just not intelligent enough for this show.

when you start playing the VN instead.

I don't play video games lad

either episode 12 or when you read the VN

right

When you start the VN.

that's when it goes to shit

>Watching over 7 hours of a show you don't enjoy.

But each chapter length is like 23 minutes

I was hoping for some action instead I got boring shit

action all happens past episode 12
this is a standard fucking story set up
the first half is slow and the later half isn't

It is good from the very beginning

Behold the retardation of mankind.

episode 4

Kys

When we get into whoever is controlling Moeka.
The show is the definition of overrated no other show fits the term as well as this one.

Tips to the left, since the mass of the ping-pong ball impinges on that side of the balance, while the steel testicle is left to hang like a leaf from the leafless and dance the floorless dance, knowing, in its final breathless moments, that it will never exert a force on the scale.

No, that's Katanagatari or FLCL.

Are you brain damaged?
Steel ball is heavier than the ping pong ball. It's fucking simple logic and you idiots keeps saying the wrong answer.

youtube.com/watch?v=b_8LFhakQAk

nice try, smartass. next time, learn some simple physics before you try to sound smart.

learn to read the problem before projecting shit on others

The steel ball is on a string, therefore its weight is neutralised by the tension and it has no affect on the balance

My physics is a bit rusty, why does the steel ball affect the system and why doesn't the ping-pong ball pushes the containeer up? I mean, if we tied a helium balloon to it wouldn't it push the system up?

If you watched the video, you would have not embarrassed yourself further.

20 episodes ago

The steel ball exerts pressure to the water like when you try to put your hand in a bucket of water and the water level rises.

Never, you fell for the hipster meme

>MADDO SCIENTISTO DR PEPPER TURURU EL PSY CONGROO XD
>good

Ahhh, fuck. I forgot the buoyant force acting on the steel ball.

Now that is what I want for Kurisumasu

Only A...

Fuck you Carlos

And 7 obviously

OKARIN! TUTURUUUUUUU, mayushi desu!

All of them

The show is not as smart as it wants to look. Only thing you got left to enjoy are a lot of time resets and dating sim scenes.

Just finished the anime after finishing the VN a few months ago, forgot how good it all was. I can't wait to play S;G 0 soon

The time traveling in this show, makes no sense at all. Pic related.

All wrong.

I still don't understand and it's killing me.

A, K and 7.

The time travel was completely self-consistant, you just didn't understand it. Also that that picture is completely wrong.

that image actually makes it seem really simple

Episode 1 you tasteless faggot.

Every complaint about the time travel is made by people who don't understand how the time travel works.

>When does this show get good?
Never.

>The time traveling in this show was flawed.
>hurr durr, you dont get it.
Every fucking time.

Then articulate what the "problem" is.

>time travel show
>it's boring
Even BBC Doctor Shit is better

>you can't change the past, it only causes problems
>except when you save ur waifu, then it's great

drop it

Care to elaborate?

When there are so many different timelines, that each have a different outcome, then what is the point of even trying? Even if you make one timeline, where you feel happy, there are countless more where things went bad and everyone is sad. Knowing that makes every action he takes both meaningless and self serving.

In this case, there is only 1 timeline, but that timeline can be altered through the actions of a time-traveler. Those other possibilities don't exist anymore unless the time-traveler chose to replace the current one with it.

Only one worldline exists at once. In addition, Okabe never tries to do what's best for humanity, only what's best for himself, which happens to coincide with what's best for humanity.

This. It's not violated if you turn 2 over and see a consonant, but it is violated if:

behind A there is an odd number
behind 7 there is a vowel
or behind K there is a vowel

If you don't like it now, you never will. Just don't bother.

Nice digits.