Gundam Iron Blooded Orphans episode 33

> "i fight just so my pseudo-family can become wealthy enough to live a calm agricultural life!"

> "hey kid, wanna fight the strongest army in the galaxy, insert yourself in a political struggle with rule over earth in the balance, potentially fuck over your relationship with your mafia family and become king of mars?"

> "ok sure"

Takaki had the right idea.

I want to FUCK that space monkey.

>McGillis' bird book
I see. So he becomes CAW CAW CAW to escape Iznario's rape realm.

We can't all get what we want.

funny of you to say that
> Gundam Bael has wings

WE

Fuck off.

OTP
T
P

Did Galigali gattai with Ein?

Maybe he meant if figuratively.
Maybe parts of Graze Ein (reactor, systems, parts of Ein himself) were installed in the Kimaris, forming Vidar.

I want to sex Merribit

Go ahead, no one else is going for it.

I heard this has NTR is this true?

No. No one has done any N that has caused anyone to be TR'd.

Tekkadan is so fucked. There's too many yes-men leaving it up to Orga. They're walking into the same situation the Earth Branch ended up in.

Nope, just pure maidens

So is it actually Ein under the mask, not Gali?

WUZ

MARTIANS AND SHIET

Kings

Every animu has NTR according to Sup Forums

Unlikely. Ein is in some way part of gundam Vidar though.

Best girl.

pretty sure its Gali under the mask, he talked about how he knew someone(Ein) who was extremely grateful to their senior officer (Crank).

What is interesting is that Vidar mentioned that said someone is very close to him right now, It's most likely Ein's consciousness uploaded into Gundam Vidar or something of the sort, Maybe some body horror shit like how hes half Ein, half Gali.

I used to say it as a joke in the first season, but now I really don't think Tekkadan will survive the season. Becoming the King(s) of Mars? the kids are so dead

>EIN BEING ISIDE OF VIDAR CONFIRMED
>LAFTER LOVING AKIHIRO CONFIRMED
>JULIETA BECOMING EIN 2.0 CONFIRMED
YOU MEMESTERS CAN'T JUST GUESS EVERYTHING

what a cute idiot

cute imouto, I want to see her pantsu

>abandoning the child soldier space mafia with delusions of grandeur for the imouto route
Takaki might have been a naive son of a bitch during the whole Radice thing but he did good this time.

>hips
>thighs
hmanga when

>Then the Devil took him up and showed him in a second all the kingdoms of the world.
>"I will give you all this power and all this wealth," the Devil told him. "It has all been handed over to me, and I can give it to anyone I choose.
>All this will be yours, then, if you worship me."

Eugene is fucked isn't he? A couple more space battles and he'll be a vegetable.

How long until we find out that she and McGillis are siblings?

>Okada written Gundam
>There's NTR
Why am I not surprised?

and whenever Orga does this I think of Odin.

>Watch episode 32
>Aston dies
>realize I never noticed him before

At least the fights were fun.

So when is Orga supposed to fuck Merribit

Naze should be happy that Guts is going to give his genes to one of his wife's sons

>NTR
You use that word. I don't think it means what you think it means.

Soon

Well in this case it could actually be relevant considering this episode made it clear shes crushing on akihiko

>there are people who still thinks that Naze didn't or expect anything to happen when he left those two girls there
>there are people who still mis-use the term NTR

Orga is a homo
He didn't deny it when aniki called Tekkadan a bunch of dudes rubbin' up against each other.

well he wasnt prominent until this season, he was introduced briefly in the brewers arc way back in episode 10-13, was one of 2 characters to survive (other guy is piloting for shino's squad and even has akihiro's last name too) and then they were put on a bus save for a brief appearance in the final ep of the first season. Aston then got a upgrade in prominence this season before getting mcgillised.

Who's going to marry Fuka now?

Not really. You shouldn't watch it either way though.

Never unfortunately.

Naze has said that they can in the first season

Who do you think? Smart kid left to be with her before Orga runs Tekkadan into the ground.

me

There are actually a number of brewers kids who survived (Brewers had dozens of human devris kids), those two are just the only named ones. Akihiro told all of them they could use his family name if they lacked one.

I was actually kind of surprised that they weren't doing it by now.

She's the only one willing to question Orga on shit. She'll make a good Queen of Mars

Shit show, even worse then AGE and Try put together.

>>Okada written Gundam
>>There's NTR
>Why am I not surprised?
M3: Sono Kuroki Hagane
Akagi was NTRed by 3 times

him.

Every single one of Juli's interactions with Vidar is hilarious.

Like he's laughing at her constantly and she doesn't even know.

He might also mean metaphorically. Like his "Vidar" state shares some similarities to the cyborgization that Ein underwent.

A guy who runs a halfway house for girls in bad situations, and who welcomes it when the girls decide they want to "Repay him" with sex is having one such girl potentially drawn from said arrangement, over to a muscle-bound ex-slave boy.

That's about it.

I think for it to be NTR, the guy getting cucked has to actually care.

Naze's got the rest of his ship to bang, and I'm pretty sure Amida's the only one he'd be distressed over leaving the arrangement they've got going on.

He can't keep getting away with it

>McGillis promises Orga power an orphan like him never dreamed of
>Orga strengthens Tekkadan's alliance with the McGillis faction of Ghallajhorn against Rustal
>Tekkadans relationship with Teiwaz weakens, forcing Tekkadan to do battle with Teiwaz with support from McGillis
>This is of course what McGillis wants, as a weakened Teiwaz will allow Ghallahjorn to assume control over their assets and bring Teiwaz under Ghallahjorn control.
>McGillis also uses Tekkadan to bring all the unruly systems rebelling against Ghallahjorn in line
>end of the series will have Tekkadan becoming one of the Seven families under McGillis' rule, with Mars under Ghallahjorn control, right back where the characters started only with Tekkadan as the more relatively benevolent autocrats on McGillis' behalf
>McGillis still gets to fuck Gaelio's sister while being supreme ruler of all human space, with Tekkadan under his command as the knights of the new Ghallahjorn

CAN'T HOLD BACK THE MACK

Azee is my waifu

>1/7th Ruler of Space sees abused little boy
>"Hey kid, can I get'cha anything? A snack? Some toys? A better book?"
>"Gimmie the all-powerful weapon of the space police's ancient founder."
Frankly with priorities like that since childhood, I could see McGillis having such a thing planned out.

Also, I think McGillis is being sincere in his admiration of Tekkadan and does ultimately see them as part of a reformed Ghallahjorn. Almost everybody in the meeting room is asking for McGillis to execute and/or replace them and he's clearly trying to put Tekkadan in his debt

>Was hyped when Kudelia is offered to stay on Earth so that she would be written off the show
>She refuses

This bitch won't give up Mikazuki's dick until the end.

I mean, it makes sense, right?

She's really all-in for the whole "Martian Independence Movement" shtick. Moving to Earth wouldn't be great for that, no matter how much political experience she could get from Makanai.

In b4 Akihiro wants a pure waifu.

>implying Vidar isn't actually Ein using a voice changer
>implying he isn't controlled by McGills since the beginning
>implying he won't turn against Rustal & Co when McGillis decides so
>implying McGillis won't let him go loose against Tekkadan to quench his thrist for orphan blood

doesn't the white hair have a kid with him?

Loyal as fuck

I think mcgillis genuinly admires mikazuki, his interactions with orga are pretty much an exact parallel to how he was talking to gaelio about reforming Ghallahjorn.

McDonalds is going to throw tekkadan under the bus dont start trusting him yet.

He'll get a youthful space MILF and like it!

When do you think Orga will die?

End of the series, if at all

I don't think McGillis gains much from betraying Tekkadan though. Plus, you have this obvious parallel between McGillis and the children of Tekkadan both being more or less orphans who desire to right the wrongs of the world. So far, whenever McGillis has "betrayed" Tekkadan, he's only done so to the extent that he knows they will emerge victorious and suiting his purposes. With Gaelio, he was pretty much an obstacle to McGillis' plans from the get go and McGillis took advantage of their mutual desire to reform Gjallarhorn to go his own route towards this end. McGillis has gone through all this trouble to help make Tekkadan heroes with a positive image who are reminiscent of the glory days of Gjallarhorn. I doubt he plans on destroying them

I could see McGillis getting rid of Orga, but only to eventually bring Tekkadan under his control, but this is assuming that Orga ceases to be compliant

>McMurdo reveals Merribet is his daughteru
>Orga has to marry her so Tekkadan's future = Teiwaz's future
>Mika pulls a big-ass ham sandwich out of his sling and mentions he could just mcmurder them all if Orga prefers that

I think Mikazuki would be the one to kill him, if there is any death at all

For some reason I don't see the Rustal faction having what it gets to be endgame villain potential. They never had a direct confrontation with Tekkadan and from what we saw until now they would be wiped off by Mika in seconds.

However the plot is moving at snails pace so there is probably no time to put a big twist which would make McGillis suddenly the main antagonist.

The only thing Mika likes more than his dates, are Atra's sammich wraps.

I think Vigar is just playing Rustal

McGill = Treize

I have a feeling that Merribet is going to choose Orga over Teiwaz

>tfw space guts is actually pretty good

She's already decked out in their colors at all times, so...

That said, rather than an overall conflict against Teiwaz, it seems more likely that it'll just be that one guy in the fancy coat taking issue with them getting too big for their britches or some such.

And in the end Tekkadan will triumph, and we'll get another mafia-style execution for "Picking a fight".

>naze lets them have two of his harem knowing they will only get sloppy seconds
Based aniki

Sooo....
Why is Chad and the fuccboi who can be easily cowed/dumbfucked into following any retard in charge of tekkadan Earth?

Why isn't Akihiro in charge of that shit?

When was the last time you think that Naze slept with either of them anyway? Lafter was frequently complaining about feeling neglected even prior to spending all her time with Tekkadan, and Azee always seemed somewhat aloof regardless.

Akihiro is their #2 pilot it'd be stupid to put him in an administrative position.

Well, Chad we never saw do jack shit in S1, so he's easy enough to leave behind on Earth and say "Yeah, no, he's got some decent managerial skills."
Making Takaki his #2 though was...uninformed. Maybe it's cause of his seniority?

>Why isn't Akihiro in charge of that shit?
Because he's an uneducated ex-slave whose only real skills lie in beating shit up?

Granted, so is Chad, but again, never saw him do anything before, so you can claim he's more book-smart than Akihiro.

>I don't know why, but I was kind of relieved. Could you tell me why?
>Orga mumbles about reaching their destination again

Would it kill them to give us actual conversation between them? More than episode 22 with Mika pushing Orga's resolve.

Akihiro and sex on legs should have been on the earth. Maybe have someone who looks like they would at least have three braincells to rub together when it comes to dealing with managers and the like.

Orga is fucking retarded for even leaving those scrubs in charge on earth and leaving ANYONE except one of their own or a trusted member of the mafia in their care.

Slut.

when is space guts going to die and why does the twintail girl like him so much when she has naze

>Last season
>Everyone wants Lafter to die a bloody death

>Current season
>Lafter lewds everywhere and posts asking why she and Akihito don't just fuck already

So this is Shipping. Not bad.

I fail to see any real sort of friendship between Orga and Mika, honestly. I get that they grew up and survived together but that's about all there is.

I'm just waiting at this point for her to offer her body to Orga once he hits bottom again. She almost did last time

Also, yeah, old dude is probably gonna bite it. This works well with Micky G's plan since the guy is making money funding Gjallarhorn's enemies.

Well it doesn't help that Mika's a robot

Because Space Guts is 7 feet of pure rippling muscle and masculinity, and she hasn't been around Naze for months and months, and was complaining about feeling neglected for a while even prior to that?

Look at it this way, she could have Space Guts all to herself, or she could keep sharing Naze with a million other women.

when he dies she will just go back to naze thatll save us some needless drama maybe she should have taken into consideration that the naze had a harem or the writers not shove this shipper bullshit in the first place but alas here we are, i honestly just feel that most of the orphans are going to die anyways because of this king of mars jazz

Takiko's story is straight out of a school battle harem. Shitty spin-off series where he's the MC with a dark past when?