Private militaries will compete in the market to protect us, bro! *Takes a hit of a bong*. Hoppe said so bruh

>private militaries will compete in the market to protect us, bro! *Takes a hit of a bong*. Hoppe said so bruh.

You LITERALLY have to be under 21 and have no real life experience with people to be an anarcho-capitalist. You realize these private companies can simply make an alliance and take over? It's completely possibly and in their interest, why do they need to compete for consumers when they can just rule you?

this

>they can just rule you
They do already. They own government, so the only difference is that in a libertarian world, you can choose to not participate, where in a corporatist world like this, you have to participate with them.

How are you going to choose not to participate when they take over?

Buy only stuff from local people. Boycot all big corps.

I feel like ancaps would be a lot more successful if they viewed ancapism as a means to shrink government and not a goal to achieve.

You can do that now, retard.

> "effect"
> not affect
Can't take you or your memes seriously with that grammar.

Try to buy insurance from a non government-approved company for instance. You can't. Retard.

No shit, there is a reason why they support anarchy, they want to see the world burn.

>he thinks private military companies forming a state aren't going to make sure all insurance is approved by them

You and your three hippie friends wouldn't be enough business to keep local people afloat when everyone else is going to the big corporations.
You people don't realize that you already live in your fantasy world because the end result of your degeneracy is the bullshit we have been living with for generations.

Libertarians who smoke weed are on the second helicopter out.

>smoking pot
>following hoppe
pick 1 faggot

reported, saged, hidden

>implying insurance is a viable need in the modern day world

most of the time if your not retarded you wont have a car crash, or burn your house down. Its a sham and a cash grab, hurr if you dont have insurance you get a fine.

Once in a while you get an absolute red-pilled burger like this. 90% of the time it's christ cucks, libertarians/anarcho-cucks, and cuckservatives.

>military companies forming a state
They can only do that in this corporatist world.

It works when enough people are sick and tired of the corporate corruption.

>They can only do that in this corporatist world.
How did the first states form then, when we didn't have corporations? You're fucking retarded. There is absolutely no logistical or physical reason why private military companies couldn't collude and take over in anarcho-capitalism.

Corporations have existed for millennia in one way or the other. Those corporations have always had the governments dancing to their tunes.

>we didn't have corporations
There have always been big corporations (like banks) and they've always controlled government. you deluded statist fuckwit.

>corporations existed before the first states formed thousands of years ago when we were hunter gatherers
Kys, you fucking retards.

>hunter gatherers
>forming states

But when the corporations own all commodities and resources and media no one is going to give a shit as long as they get their "always low prices" cheap gook plastic bullshit and their dollar menu dog food on a "bun".
Want to take a guess as to how I know you're never going to get the "woke" populace that your fantasy world needs?

Everyone will just respect the NAP bruh. Chillax.

Nobody said it would be an easy road.

Than you OP. I was actually thinking of making a thread about this.

Anarcho-capitalism is basically going back to the tribal times. From these times, people naturally evolved and created the so called monopolies called government. Why wouldn't they do it again? It's the most profitable thing after all.

>They can only do that in this corporatist world.

are you 12? what would stop private militaries (or even the single best private military) from forming a state and ruling you in ancapistan?

>Private armies will keep the publoc peace
>There is a long history of the weaknesses and failures of mercenary armies in Europe that no lolbetarian talks about

It's a nonexistent road

The fear of getting killed. Being armed to the teeth and prepared to kill at the slightest violation of the NAP is basically a requirement for living in a truly free country.

You were the one that said states always existed, retard.
Agriculture forming around 10, 000 years ago is what led to the formation of states. Populations exploded and people came together to eventually form cities.

All these posters come from countries that are being ruined by statism.

That's just morons on Sup Forums.

Don't tell me what I can and cannot smoke on my private property.

I meant states the size of Ancient Egypt/Rome/China.

You can hardly call a hunter gatherer village a "state".

It's a fantasy. Like communism. For anarcho-capitslism to stand a chance of working you would need every person (especially in authority) to be a morally perfect philosopher kimg.
And that's just the people living in that system.

Statism is simply the natural evolution of man you aborigene.

People started by forming villages once they settled and farmed the same land. Then cities and city states notably in greece. Most of which were expanding to finally form whole countries because of similar culture and wars with bigger enemies.

Your solution is a simple reset. If you do it correctly we'll maybe have 100 years of actual anarchism, if not less.

That is not an argument.

I'm 18 and thought this was just a meme. People don't actually believe this shit, right?
>Owning private nukes
>Thinking monoplies won't form under a (((free))) market with ZERO regulation. (when they've formed now under some regulation)
>"Muh people will build the roads!"
>Thinking that even IF anarcho-capitalism was possible, it wouldn't just lead to democracy or worse.
>"What if the child consents though!?"
Seriously, nobody here really believes in memearcho-capitalism right?

Of course mercenary armies are going to cause trouble when you have no way of counterattacking them if they go rogue.

And guess whether or not regular citizens at the time were allowed to own military-grade weapons.

Fuck this is your average anti-capitalism anti-libertarian poster. He has no clue what statism is, or what any of terms being used here mean. Lol. What a board full of retards

Tbh democracy isn't any better. You also need a people entirely made up of philosopher kings for it to work. Any system with the individual at its heart (anarcho-capitalism is just the most extreme of them) is like that.

Again proving my point that pol is just a bunch of losers on welfare who are too dumb for the real world. You haven't done any reading on this matter. Why should anyone give you a worthwhile response? You are clearly trying to refute a position you don't understand. Which means you're most likely too stupid to hold a discussion with.

People bunch up naturally. That's statism, they depend on each other and create regulations. There has never been anything else. Actually, it was worst in the primitive times it was full communist :).

>Statism is simply the natural evolution of man you aborigene.
No, it's the result of urbanization.
There is no state on the frontier and that's where anarcho-capitalists thrive.

>ancaps move towards frontier to get away from the state
>they establish the most basic of communes
>those communes eventually grow big enough that the state takes interest
>the state expands while the ancaps move further out into the fronter

Ancaps and statists are actually both mutually beneficial for humanity as they expand it's reach. Once space colonization becomes more feasible, who do you think will set out to colonize space?

Only brainlets hate ancaps because they can't accept that humanity shouldn't have one unified idealogy.

You : abloobloo, you are DUMB you hear me, DUMB. Times three.

Hey retard, why are you still responding? You have shown yourself to be stupid. Go back to school now.

>Thinking monoplies won't form under a (((free))) market with ZERO regulation.
This is the stupidest post of the thread. What do you think government regulations are for? TO CREATE MONOPOLIES.

Friendly reminder that only Marxism has more Jewish thinkers than Libertarianism.

>people aren't using muh special libertarian definitions
Kys cuck.

Zero regulations makes it trivial for competing corporations to pop up, diluting the monopoly, contrary to how right now new players on the market are suffocated with endless (((licenses))) and (((audits))).

Why are you responding to this retard? He hasn' t taken the time to even understand the opposing position. Do you think he will be smart enough to understand your answer.

It's a good thing I don't support democracy.

>You're just to stupid too understand it but I won't tell you to how you're wrong because you're are to stupid too understand it
Fuck off. Your meme ideology is retarded and has no leg to stand on. Which is why you resort to telling people they're too stupid to understand because you literally have no fucking argument to present. It's retarded and based entirely on anarchy, yet you want it to be a "system" of anarchy when anarchy and a "system" can't co-exist.
>To be fair, you have to have a high IQ to understand Anarcho-capitalism.
Do you seriously have autism or are you just a shitposting aussie?

Anarchy just implies the lack of a hierarchic state.

There is nothing preventing you from having a few ground rules in an anarchy or creating new ones for your community if you all agree on them.

Let me ask you fucking retards something. How is anarcho-capitalism working in Somalia? Did the pirates not create a fucking monopoly over the starving poor? You people are morons dealing in theories and "what ifs". None of it holds up in the real world and if you weren't a clinically autistic shut in, you'd understand this.

I know with 100% certainty that you didn't even read my post.

And who upholds these "rules"? The people. Wait, so the entire country can't be present to enforce these rules. Maybe we'll just create a group to serve these rules for the good of the people to ensure that there isn't TO much chaos.
Hmmm

Anarcho capitalist cucks just want mad max to be real.

No. It existed since the tribal times. People got together to survive and they never interacted by contracts or whatever anarcho-capitalism ideal, they decided on the social and economical policy of the whole people with whatever system. Distribution of the food, etc. In many cases it was effectively communist-ish.

One system you saw aften and can still see in the amerindian tribes is everyone offering willingly a significant part of the ressource they own because they expect the others to do it due to prior agreements.

You should be the ones reading books, particularly the edgy aussie guy.

Wrongly linked, my bad.

So, like this French guy said, it's just a fucking reset.
Which is literally childish escapism.
Instead of sitting on your ass and frustrating people with your autism online, how about you do something about it?
Gather like-minded people, go to some unclaimed territory (they actually exist), and form your communes. Let's see how it goes.
Because 99% of people sure as hell won't suddenly stop being members of a certain group or revoke allegiance to their state in favor of some childish autistic dream.
You people sound like communists, only communists actually had balls to do something and kill for their retarded ideals.
You don't do anything. You exist on internet, and on the fringe of academia.

God fucking damnit...

>once in a while
we're in a much better state than you achmed

You'll notice an-caps and similar idiots are as illiterate and anti-intellectual as Hitler loving faggots.
At most they skimmed through some parts of Hoppe's book.

It's established in American history, read up on the American frontier.
>contracts didn't exist, no ever made deals

>In many cases it was effectively communist-ish.
No this is just what marxist say so their religion has a veneer of legitimacy.

The ancap personality will always exist, the solution is providing a frontier for the ancap to colonize. Since there are few land frontiers, they colonize a different frontier, the net.

Yeah, this is worrying for the future of this board. Though it's good to be looking for answers.

Anarcho-capitalism is literally so retarded it's never even been tried. Think about that. Even the dumbest ideologies like anarcho-communism and primitivism have at least been tried.

fucking lol, anyone who thinks a theory in a textbook can work irl should just hop in the oven now, you are useless and a shit stain on humanity

>American frontier
People on American frontier literally begged and bribed so government incorporates their territory, you asswipe.
It was a transition period in the colonization of American continent. Furthermore it's fucking easy to avoid the need for a state, when you have so much practically free land and resources to exploit.
Again, you people are like fucking communists, except communists managed to accomplish at least something, in absolute sense.
>marxist
A Marxist is God compared to you, you pseudo-intellectual kid.
Talk to some actual Marxist if you get the chance, in real life. You will get humiliated, because you don't know shit about anything.
And before you and your retarded friends jump to conclusions, I'm not a Marxist.

What's true though is that there are always some people who can actually live like this, but you'll never create a whole planet with this. Also, sometimes it can simply lead to wrongness but that is something else.

If the people who are like minded ancaps can ga do their things on mars or whatever, I am all for it. I'm just sayng never expect the majority to follow it, history has shown more than once that most people aren't wired for this.

*kills you to feed my family*
Too bad there's no welfare system that would let me avoid this moral dilemma

Ancaps should be dumped in national parks (for extra salt) and left to starve to death.

>there was perfect law and order in the entire american frontier for all of it's history. anarcho-capitalism never existed
As I said before, only brainlets hate anarcho-capitalism because they falsely believe it should be some sort of end goal rather than a useful transitional phase from nothing to part of the state.

Somalia has a state.

Sure, let's appoint a secretary that would handle the affairs of the village and organize a patrol around the perimeter, but we'll also reserve the right to kill the secretary and the patrol the second they start something fucky.

There's a reason those lands are unclaimed. There is literally nothing there to survive on.

Why exactly is a reset bad, again? There's always a chance that mistakes will not be repeated.

>You LITERALLY have to be under 21 and have no real life experience with people to be an anarcho-capitalist.
Strange. I don't fit either of those criteria and I'm an ancap.

Oh, so you want to take someone else's land?
Good luck with that. And doesn't that violate NAP?
>b-but
No buts friend. Land belongs to a certain group. Or is collective property banned under an-cap ideology?
>Why exactly is a reset bad, again? There's always a chance that mistakes will not be repeated.
Well if I wanna smoke hype like that, I'd be a communist rather than ancap. At least their utopian bullshit is cooler, and they have cool songs and shit.

ANARCHO CAPIKEKS FUCKING BTFO

>Strange. I don't fit either of those criteria and I'm an ancap.
Well, actually, I just turn 18 last week.

Observe as this brainlet didn't even read a word I wrote He assumes that by defending the utility of ancaps, I myself am one.

>If the people who are like minded ancaps can ga do their things on mars or whatever, I am all for it. I'm just sayng never expect the majority to follow it, history has shown more than once that most people aren't wired for this.

That's exactly it. Ancaps right now are starved for a frontier, they need it, they desire it badly, so when there arn't any available they seek to abolish the state they live in to create one. Or go create something similar on the net.

Then you're just retarded

I didn't, do you expect me to read entire thread?
And anarcho-capitalism is an ideology, it's not just a desire to live on a frontier.

Not that guy, but libertarians have high IQ compared to other political parties.

>transitional phase from nothing to part of the state
yes, of course, we live in a nothing time right now with no state and we need ancap to transition to a state.
fucking lol

>strawmanning this hard

Kek

Can you point to the specific part where I said there would have to be some sort of violent takeover?

The West will collapse, most likely after my time, that's when libertarians/ancaps will have their day during the power redistribution.

1.) What's your argument against it.

2.) By definition and by historical record, there has never been a monopoly that didn't require government coercion to exists, so yeah, pretty much.

3.) But they do. Hell, in great Britain one guy build a road because the government was taking too long to repair another one, so he got sued by the government because they claimed only them should build them. Again, we know people will because they have.

4.) if the best argument against something is that it might stop being that something, isn't that an admission of defeat in regards to its validity?

5.) what if the child consents? The notion of consent as modernly formulated is a feminist invention, and it's all about destroying the traditional way people paired themselves, generally a very young girl (14-16) with and older man.

Another huge problem with anarcho-capitalism btw is the defense of your property. Because there are no common laws (or it's not anarchy), people, especially niggers like in South Africa will raid you to take your farm, your wife and your life.

Who will defend you? It's not profitable for others to help you, and you cannot rely on them anyway. Maybe a couple of friends but greed binds people better than friendship does when it comes to waging a war.

Parasites would have a easy time dealing against mostly isolated individuals rather than a common people bound by a common established law and enforced by a selected group of some sort...

>The West will collapse
It certainly won't collapse into anarchy.
Also, please explain me how the fuck will Estonia collapse?

Yet another brainlet who thinks by defending ancaps, I am myself one.

>And anarcho-capitalism is an ideology, it's not just a desire to live on a frontier.
There is what they write and there is what they desire.
The ancap is at heart a nomad, is it a surprise they grow frustrated living in our highly urbanized societies?

> super national oil company finds oil reserves on my property and starts drilling without my permission
> Yeah bro just boycott that multi billion dollar company that'll show them

Ancaps are a meme

Basically, if we had discussion right now and analyzed it we'd just recap a very generalized human history.
You said it well in your first post, it's just escapism, a desire to reset.
Which is just childish. You can't even call that ''an ideology''.

The American Frontier is not an ideal society you nimrod
>nothing there to survive on
What are you talking about? Just buy a shitload of acres of land or a private island or some shit and turn it into an AnCap utopia. We know you can afford it because you're a master of economics and business.

If your heart yearns for an adventure, you have so many options even today.
But sadly, first-world sheltered middle-class kids will never opt for them, because real life is actually hard.

>The American Frontier is not an ideal society you nimrod
Wrong.

>buy a shitload of acres of land or a private island

Who do you think those lands and islands will ultimately belong to if we buy them? That's right, the state.

You statist brainlets are really something.

>anarcho-capitalism doesn't work in places that arn't the frontier
>this means the idealogy is forever debunked
That's why I keep telling you retards. Anarcho-capitalism is a transitional phase of the frontier. The frontier by definition is where the state is weak or has no power because it's too far away.

Yet another brainlet who thinks I'm an ancap.

It sucked mate

Because you're a marxist at heart who wishes everyone in the world to convert to your religion.

who cares what you are personally, retard, it has no relevance to anything anyone has written here