Dragon Ball Super

Throwback to the funniest scene in the Future Trunks arc.

Other urls found in this thread:

nsfwdragonball.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>the ending to this arc is literally "Goku summons God, God kills everybody, Trunks and Mai replace all their lost loved ones with copies so they dont feel sad."

>A version of Goku and a version of Vegeta was wiped out of existence when Zeno destroyed that universe
Man, even when he loses Zamasu still wins.

He's back, boys.

send me your sins

t. Inbred with no understanding of what God (capital G) is

>yfw all those survivors are Toei filler and it's their fault that the ending was so dark
The manga doesn't even have anyone other than Trunks and Mai alive. We can even tell from the fact that Mai planned to time travel with Trunks in the beginning of the arc, that Toriyama made them the only survivors in his outline. There's also this dialogue from the new chapter:

Mai: “What…What are you doing here? Didn’t you go to the past?”
Trunks: “I did. And thanks to my mother over there, I was able to come back.”
Mai: “So it worked after all.”
Mai: “…But then why’d you return?”

Mai asked Trunks why did he even bother to return to that fucked timeline, meaning that they wanted to leave that hellhole since it was beyond saving anyway and they were the only people left.

"Let me show you the fruits of my training."

Zeno is my God.

BRA WHEN

>There's an ENTIRE multiverse that's completely void, empty of any life, planets, stars, or even space.
>There's still a time ring for it, which means it still technically exists and people can still time travel to such a universe.
I wonder if someone will figure out the truth of what happened to that universe.

>Zamasu used the Super Dragon Balls twice and still got wiped out

It'd be incredibly embarrassing if he didn't win to some degree after using a limitless wish granting device.

>in the end Trunks got what he wanted

When Trunks and Mai comes back for Trunks to compete in the tournament

Gohan and Piccolo after a harsh training session. Finally ready for the Multiverse tournament.

>Zamasu steals gohan body instead of goku's
>turns into black gohan
>shows in the future
>trunks deal with him, surprised, but still kills him
>trunks never goes to the past

>A timeline where not even a god exist.
>Only the most simple components of universe that were undone by god and then left behind.

>Zamasu still immortal, without a body and his essence basically expanded all over the dead timeline universe will remain as hell for his sins for the whole eternity

>This is his justice

Get ready, lads

>scientists of some different universe start tapping into some immense power source
>it's like a WHOLE UNIVERSE of infinite power
>suddenly something goes wrong at the research facility
>the head scientist shuts the whole site down, people get possessed, the dead begin to walk, horrible things happen
>scribbled on the wall in blood is a message "we should never have used ZAMASU ENERGY"

>zamasu hates ningens so much
>wants to be the only god
>in the end gets destroyed by god
P O T T E R Y
O
T
T
E
R
Y

"I won't let you harm a hair on my family's heads."

>Piccolo solos the entire multiverse by himself
Please Toriyama just use your fave character for once to something else. I get that he is a good character to use for shits and giggles, but please give us the old Piccolo.

Super Kami Goddo
>it was Gohan who becomes the new Kaioshin apprentice all along
Perfect.

>they were the only ones supposed to survive from the start

Pan is probably more powerful than Gohan right now.

>SSW with emostyle.
Go back to Deviantart.

This saga might be over, but I doubt that it is the end.

Willing to bet a million zeni that we'll get a Zamasu pt. 2 saga sooner or later.

Looking back at it Gohan Black would have been a much better idea.

>Trunks having to protect the world from the very face that made him promise to
>more Gohan development
>unlimited potential
>the Gohan scene at the end would have had a lot more weight to it

>an arc were time patrol Trunks kicks Ningen Goddo Trunks' ass
Please please please.
Frankly with all the new possible FT arcs I don't think we need to go back to super.

Spin off when Toei?

But Zamasu was deleted by Zeno.

On a side note, Zeno looked very vulnerable in the last episode. Would it be possible to kill him with a powerful surprise attack?

This art is so shit it almost looks like a legit DB Super screencap.

your mother is so shit she looks like my shit

>Videl's "what the fuck is this faggot's problem" face

If Gohan was training, why was he in normal clothes?
Checkmate Gohanfags. He got tired because of flight.

What would happen to F.Trunks and F.Mai's future counterparts if they simply killed them. It is not like they look any different from their original selves.

God damn it GOD DAMN IT GOD DAMN IT

Those FUCKING Z-FIGHTER ASSHOLES just couldn't let him have his perfect world, could they? All he wanted, all he FUCKING wanted was a perfect world with no ningen fucking SHIT ruining EVERYTHING GOOD but noooo we gotta come from the past and stop that

FUCK GOKU, FUCK TRUNKS, FUCK VEGETA

I'LL COMPLETE YOUR WORK, ZAMASU-SAN

So Black is an Angel, right?

They really must be fucking like rabbits now

He just wanted to see the face of the man he was meant to be one more time.

>There's another character from Future Trunks and Future Mai's timeline from another universe that time travels/travels to other dimensions
>He just happens to be absent when this Black/Zamasu arc happens
>He returns to his timeline right after Zeno destroys the multiverse, and is shocked to find literally nothing exists anymore, even the afterlife.
>Next Future Trunks arc features him discovering the truth and chasing Future Trunks and Mai down, exposing them for the failures they are and trying to destroy their "new" copy timeline they live in now.

Future Trunks and Future Mai shouldn't be happy. They failed and should die.

Shut the fuck up Pablo.

t.actual inbred from the bible belt

gohan brehs get in here, we finally made it.

They wouldn't want to kill their alternate selves.

>Time Patrol Trunks vs Future Trunks vs Future Trunks of the new timelime Whis talked about vs Kid Trunks vs GT Trunks

There is a possibility he won in one of the other itterations of Trunks-verse. Be at peace.

that's how you know it's fanart, Videl isn't capable of emotions anymore

I didn't quite get was Whis' plan was.
Someone pls explain.

I laughed, because that's probably actually true

*what

Yeah, they failed. But now they can just make things a little better by saving another timeline from having the same fate as theirs.

His plan was literally just "Let Trunks make another new timeline because who gives a fuck anymore." and thats it.
At some point hes gonna go to that timeline and seal Zamasu.

But wouldn't it be kind of weird to be around each other. I mean the only we could tell the difference is if their counterparts had their original colours, and features(Mai's eyes, her lipstick and Trunks's purple hair).

That's too much Trunks autism, I'd shoot myself.

some of you guys are alright

don't go to west city tomorrow

>Trunks becomes the Reed Richards of Dragon Ball
>the council of Trunks oversees technological and martial progress of the many timelines and their respective multiveres
Fund it

Mai's smug face says it all.

BLACKED!

A pussy that couldn't protect his timeline that now has to run to another timeline where he lives the rest of his days as a doppelganger and a loser that failed humanity?

>Time Patrol Trunks
>kicking anyone's ass

he's too much of a weak bitch

>just watching shit
>says ironic and sarcastic shit just to mess around with people's heads with riddles
>keeps watching
>gets entertained
>does something when Earth is doomed because he loves Earth's food

That's it.

The previous episodes were hilarously bad, but this episode is just sad. No bit really, Trunks and Lai didn't deserve that. They'll soon see in that other timeline that can't just go back the way they were, they aren't supposed to be there, and all the friends they made since Black's attack never hapened.

> the'll neger adopt the two kids.

I heard that Time Patrol Trunks in Xenoverse 2 quits and joins a timeline where Future Gohan is still alive, because he intervened and helped Gohan defeat the androids. Trunks then realizes he violated the time act and chooses to stay with Future Gohan and warn him about Cell and Buu. Now, that's the Trunks we all know and love.

>zamasu keeps on festering as a cancer outside time and space
>occasionally some villains at the brink of defeat ready to abandon their NINGEN-ness for a chance to win start hearing whispers and get a "majin" like sign on their forehead
>its a grinning face

So, the second Zamasu got a time ring he was predestined to enter FT-verse at a certain time.

His first itteration made Trunks go back and talk to goku. This made Goku talk to Zamasu.

His second itteration had him recruit Black and experience the events of the show.

His third itteration has Whis and Beerus ready to seal him and kill Black so that Trunks and Mai live happily ever after as time refugees with their friends.

>this is actually true

Trunks failed. Trunks failed completely and utterly. He not only failed in protecting the earth of his timeline, he got that entire fucking reality wiped out.

You know no one could have beat him.
He was an immortal being which couldn't be destroyed no matter what you did to him unless he was destroyed from inside which Zeno did.
Only Zeno could have done the job.

It would be weirder if they killed their other selves. Like killing themselves without commiting suicide.
I guess they could all just become friends. If Trunks let his hair grow and Mai starts wearing her blue lenses and makeup again it will be easier to tell them apart.

Gohan's gimmick is literally power the fuck up by getting angry.
Mirai Trunks is REALLY Gohan's apprentice.

>weak bitch
>literally the stongest of the saiyan without fusion
>almost strongest including fusions
>definately strongest now he has a clone to train
How will Goku/vegitta fags EVER recover?

This. I want someone to call F Trunks and F Mai out for not only failing to save their world, but failing to even save multiverse and all the souls in the afterlife. It would be justice if there was a sole survivor from their timeline that's willing to punish them for their sins.

>Yajirobe Black

>It's literally just Super Saiyan Blue

This. Resurrection of Yajirobe and Briefs' Kitten when

See, I'm wondering if Whis actually has something better than the Mafuba or not

It wouldn't surprise me if there's some other reason Whis wants Trunks to make a new timeline.

Everyone there understands that it was impossible to win without having Zeno involved and the timeline destroyed tho.

Literally isn't.

He failed to the extent that his universe would unambiguously have been better off had he never been born because he brought Goku with him.

If it wasn't for goku, everyone would have just died and be chilling in the afterlife.

Well, theres the Z Sword.

Whis is the true final big bad of Super, and all his sometimes weird and illogical actions over the course of Super will all finally make sense in the final arc where he reveals his hand.

>zero ningen line has no zeno to police it
>fucks with the other lines in order to remove ningen
Amazing. Get ready for fifty new time rings

>Toriyama made them the only survivors in his outline. There's also this dialogue from the new chapter:

If this is the case, why are Goku and Vegeta even going to bother going to their timeline in the manga?

>trunksfags actually believe this retarded shit

Since zamasu became the universe and zeno deleted everything.

Was losing plan of his plan?

Super Saiyan Slightly Lighter Shade of Blue.

Still means Zeno erases the after life.

If Goku remembered to bring that piece of paper it wouldn't have mattered how immortal Zamsu was.

Of course

That's bullshit. Trunks mentions in chapter 15 that there are a "handful of survivors".

>sweating just from flying to say goodbye

>Vegitto goes down like a simp
>everyone ravaged and on the defensive
Classy

He wants trunks around so he can get him into the universal tournament.

Honestly looks better than ssb.

>mfw Zamasu's 0 mortals plan actually worked

>the utter state of cuncksfags

Suicide watch

>comparing dark turquoise to ice blue and white

literally colorblind