Why did they threaten his kid?

Why did they threaten his kid?

Other urls found in this thread:

coursicle.com/illinois/professors/Tariq Khan/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

watch as the liberal plays victim while assaulting others

beware this tactic, know it when you see it

i dont know how they kept their cool though, i wouldve fought the guy as soon as he came up to me

It's almost like they've received training in how to subtlety escalate a situation and make their opponents look bad.

>you twettning my twigs?
>I gun fug ju öpp

ffs people have different ways of interacting her, he would have gotten one straight in the face her at the very first moment he came in like that in this soy boy attempted threatening stance and violated the 1m rule
This is valid reason for firing him, more should do this and get rid off all that cancer

they were just reffering to him being immature which he is. He was well acting as he was looking for trouble(we clearly not even throw a punch as he is a soy boy midget as you see) and was trying to probably lay this as a defense if potentially getting in trouble with law enforcement or the uni administration,, sjw cuck so even get these boys kicked out of school.

So again this cancer just have to go, if the situation was turned he would have done everything for getting all these kids kicked out of the university, so it's important that they do what they have done here, spread it on the web (and hopefully) show it to university administration and law enforcement.

It's important to have these """"people"""" dealt with.
Personally I would have just caved his face in when he came over to me like that, sent him flying, sad shit you know cucks like this won't even take one hit or dare hitting back. I don't care how small he is if he acts like that

>these people are allowed to reproduce

>these people have successfully reproduced
>most on Sup Forums have not

There are protests against Trump at that statue pretty often and never more than a couple dozen people show up

>149995435

That's what they want, but after he grabbed the phone playing nice is over. These guys cucked out

seriously?
>I don't he even has a kid
poor kid if he does

could just be a deranged (it already is pretty deranged) attempt on trying to build some defense on him acting like a soy nigger, the hypothetical kid defense.

>his kid

uh huh...

Don't want to come across as an internet tough guy but I would hit him the moment he touched my phone

damn she got a big head

what the FUCK! they threatened his kids.
he's not insecure about it or anything but....
they threatened his kids!

Tariq Khan
coursicle.com/illinois/professors/Tariq Khan/

I'm going to one of these events finally. I will try to trigger this sand nigger and going to break his jaw when he approaches me.

Christ the second he went for the camera guy and turned his back they should've taken him.
He was clearly being threatening and aggressive and should've been dealt with.

you better record it bitch!

is that realy his kid?
ima need a source son.

approach alone may not be enough to use force against him, but if it looks like hes going to touch you/push you/etc. i think you should be OK.

recording it would be a good idea, because the "witnesses" will lie

most would snap even before user, that's just natural

these kids did actually well by not doing so, it well frankly, makes their case a lot stronger than if some of them would have smacked him or beaten him hope. In this case he has nothing on them, so job bye bye. It's not acceptable for a teacher/instructor/professor to act like this towards students. Today you have cameras too which is very nice, so bye bye uni for that faggot.

It would be fun to dox him and follow on the process, should maybe consider making a list over these soy boys and follow up on them all, it's so many now. Even a site you know derrangedprofessors.com or something lol, where student could go check before taking a class while enrolled on a uni or even checking out how a uni staff was like before even applying

like ie ratemyemployer.ca and so, just for teachers. Could be for unis in general actually not a dumb idea. People really use those ratemyx sites when trading workplaces and so, then you know what you are going for

FUCKING THIS, I'd rip his arm off and choke him with it. He's too far off for civil discourse and desperetaly needs physical removal for polluting the minds of these poor students.

No, you fuckers record it so I can use it at my defense trial.

>my current record
>3 felony charges
>2 assault with significant bodily harm
>Assault with depraved ndifference
>2 separate assaults
>0 convictions

All dropped on self defense. Im ready for another run of defending myself

THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR THREATENING KIDS

please do it. tell him him and his kids are faggots too.

He got her when he was only 7 years old
pic related is her father's father's father's father's father's father's father. They all live in the same house. He is only 62 btw
NICE! TY user
>Recent Courses
>AFRO 281 - Constructing Race In AmericaHIST >281 - Constructing Race In AmericaLLS 281 - >Constructing Race In AmericaAAS 281 - >Constructing Race In AmericaGWS 286 - Us >Gender History Since 1877HIST 286 - Us >Gender History Since 1877

>Schedule Planner
>View Tariq Khan's Spring 2018 classes
I'm afraid that's not going to happen

Good god they are no better than niggers when it comes to repeating the same word or phrase over and over again.

YOU THREEEEATEN MY KEEEEEIIIDDDSSSS!!>????

MY WIFE'S SON!?? DID YOU THREATEN MY WIFE'S KID!???!? MY WIIIIFE'S KIIIID!??!??!

YOU THREATEN MAH WIFE'S KID!>!?>!?

YOU WAN THREATEN MY KID
YOU WAN THREATEN MY KID!?

God, Burgers are fucking pathetic

kek

I actually don't even got the count user, most is from while drinking out on town though. Unless it gets really messy they usually either send us each our way, or you have to just spend the night on a rubber mattress in a nice comfy concrete room with a metal toilet.

trick is to try not throwing the first punch, if shit is going to be messy, then you get off with it usually

Guy is clearly mentally ill and unhinged to react to such a small comment like that.

YOU THREATENS MY HAMSTER?

OK ruin this guy already. he is so stupid and careless he almost deserves it

>Boyfriend's female son user
Boyfriends's female son

>he pulls out his phone to start recording
every single time.

in the future conflict will consist of nothing but people recording one another with their phones to post video on social media.

wait.. is that guy 45 yo? ffs.... this can't be right

guess he is that old, he is acting so immature just like these millenials so I thought he was in his late 20ies or something

45... and act like this

I'm just uncertain if I have found the right one here, there are so many off them

Omg what if they even deport him kek

Aaaaand this is what he teaches.
Recent Courses
AFRO 281 - Constructing Race In America
HIST 281 - Constructing Race In America
LLS 281 - Constructing Race In America
AAS 281 - Constructing Race In America
GWS 286 - Us Gender History Since 1877
HIST 286 - Us Gender History Since 1877

>in the future
It's already like that now what are you talking about

what a surprise

>marxist class about race
>abbreviation is "AFRO"
kek

there's still physical confrontations currently.

are you threatening my afro?

I keep getting different ages on him 41, 45, 46

I think you stumbled across bait m8.

So he missed a perfectly reasonable opportunity to stand defend himself. There were two of them and one Teacher.

What the fuck is wrong with American pussies.

Fucking crazy.