/Latvian Nationalist Torch March/ - Which one of you was it

>The biggest European nationalist torch light march takes place in Latvia. 18 000 of patriots with slogans "We are Latvians!" and "Latvia is ours!"

Its that time of the year when the most a e s t h e t i c nationalist torch march in the world takes place, and some autistic LARPer had to ruin it with his MAGA hat.
This isn't America, boy

Picture gallery and viedeo:
delfi.lv/news/national/politics/foto-un-video-18-novembra-lapu-gajiena-piedalas-tukstosiem-cilveku.d?id=49462719

Video from previous years (the one from this year is still being edited):
youtube.com/watch?v=6FTDGGPfy8g

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/cheg/status/931945737142898689
youtu.be/BTaSADOaoL4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Seriously guys

Why?

Come on

Why what?

Why do you want to dox someone for wearing a MAGA hat? Good for the Latvian people for hosting this event, good for the guy for attending, and good for the guy for wearing a MAGA hat. Not much else to say about it. There's no need to dox or target him over it.

Tiki torches HAHAHAHAHAH

I thought Latvia was a brave brother nation, learn to use flares

This polish march is more or less rooted in the tradition of football hooligans. Slavs will be slavs.
Flares and smoke candles aren't very aesthetic.
You should look into the Latvian one. Now this is what an ethnostate looks like. Flags, people of all ages, women and children etc.

You sound very jelly my friend

All these hooligans

It's not like these nerds would do anything with the dox.

Terrifying

Is that you, OP?

>Poland is whit-
HAHAHA EUROMUTTS HAHAHA SHE LOOKS LIKE ANY "MEXICAN" IN THE US HAHAHAHA

I love Latvia and Latvians.

I thought about wearing mine original a friend sent to me, but I thought its gonna be too autistic.

Happy Independence day

A fire rises

Someone pointed this out on twitter as well

Man, I don't understand the need for that, really don't, at least go stand somewhere in the middle

>fucking tiki torches
Get a stick, wrap a cloth round the end, dip it in wax, tada

Yeah - no, in your fantasies maybe

20k next year, calling it

Ha!!! Y'all got Muricad or Burgered for that matter

>not using your mobile phones
plebs...

>commie meme nation
kys

They actually gave out flyers with safety instructions along with free torches before the march. It said home made torches are not allowed for safety reasons.

Latvia is based

She does

t. Mexican

Good job lads.

Great place .I’ve been there how’s the city going ?

>nationalism is communism
Hang yourself mongrel.

>each one of those lights is a real-time data recording and transmitting unit which provides constant video, sound, and GPS information to a company which then permanently stores it on servers

really makes you think

For now it's good but when we become finally independent much better.

At one point during the march, the section I was in began singing one of the battle songs of our SS legion:
twitter.com/cheg/status/931945737142898689
youtu.be/BTaSADOaoL4

Barcelona is a cosmopolitain shithole. Most of your 'nationalists' are leftists / sjw's

couldn't be more true

Flares are much more aesthetic than any other means you've listed. Torches are great, but flares are just pure awesome. You've never seen it in real life, do you. It's very immersive and monumental.

Maybe, but it would not fit the mood/theme of this particular event.
Flares would fit in some massive streetfight / riot against antifa imo.

I actually think both sides acted like autists in Catalunya. I honestly would have preferred it to be like the Quebec referendum, by making a pact with the govt. But neither side wanted to lose face, so Rajoy lived up to his reputation of a moron, and Puigdemont and his cronies just held a half assed consultation which has no actual validity (based on numbers, not law) anyway and "declared" independence. As a Basque, I support neither side, but would like for Catalans to be able to decide their future. Just make sure to do it properly.

>18 000
That's a big habbening

BTW, ā and ū are long vowels?

yeh

Though they originated like that (you can throw them easily, blind the opponent as well with them, set stuff aflame; throw it inside of the car and it will burn down whole etc.), they are very fine looking even in the peaceful march.

Photos and videos tend to overblown their effect, in the reality they are much more toned down.

Looks like the Latvian government is due for a visit to (((EU))) headquarters

What does it matter?

Too bad all of you guys have Russia on your Easter border, otherwise you'd be able to march west and do something about the EU's faggotry.

kill yourself larper

nice scenery!
bad manners in not ignoring jew(polak) comments.

Latvians should be part of the USSR again.

If not you are just a puppet of Germany instead.

Guys, guys calm down. You can both have your nationalism, we all need some.

GKS Tychy For The Win

You are just a lost Polish clay anyway. Come back, motherland is calling you.

>not understanding the Commonwealth
>leaf

How is that a larp? Gas yourself

Cry harder faggot.
Hiding this low IQ - 0 information thread.

>>not understanding the Commonwealth
>>leaf
daily reminder:
this board is utterly infested with jews (polaks)

Shame on you Kraut@bros for not clearing vermin!

You and Lithuania are so lucky to have grown up speaking 2 of the worlds oldest living languages. If I could wish for anything I would wish for the ability to learn a language in a week.

I bet it's that faggot with broken english making shitty balt threads. Haven't seen him around for a while.