WWII veteran calling nurses, then dying as they laugh

>fight for "freedom"
>nigger nurses laugh at you while they watch you die
the current state of America

foxnews.com/us/2017/11/18/wwii-veteran-calls-for-help-and-dies-as-nurses-laugh-video-shows.html

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=iVVZwBLZ8i4
youtu.be/gH-Wlpxd5a4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I worked in a nursing home, nurses can be hit or miss and CNA's are cunts. they all act like theyre hot shit but theyre professional ass wipers and pushed work off on anybody else.
Never put anybody you care about in a home, seriously, even the "good ones" are still garbage. My mother made me promise to smother her with a pillow before I out her in one

Disgusting golems

This, soooo much.

There was a nursing home in my old district and we'd get calls there all the time. 90% of the time the injuries would be clearly days, even up to weeks old but they would claim they "just happened" or "the patient told us not to call but we got so worried we did anyway!"

Those places are terrible, never EVER put someone you actually love in a home.

I investigated a number of medical facilities to include nursing homes. It's mostly always blacks as support staff and, as much as you guys hate Sup Forums opinions, they don't have any empathy because they are feral animals.

>fat
>black
>nurses
So shit all the way around?

When did I become this way?

>mostly always blacks as support staff
that's the main issue desu. they're just completely apathetic. I've literally watched a Rwandan phD shrug his shoulders and walk off as a lab supervisor caught on fire. Thankfully I was able to put her out before it got her arm.

>Pay shit
>Get horrible employees

Wow, who would have thought?

This is what happens when you don't pay healthcare providers enough to care.

get the fuck off my board you racist shitbags you don't fucking belong here and we dont want you here

I'm glad the old fuck died he was probably just as racist as you neckbeards if I was there I would be laughing with them hell I would even pull the fucking plug myself

I'm so fucking tired of you polshits spamming racial slurs and conspiracy theories on my board why don't you just follow your leader and shoot yourselves

Watch out, boys. He's goin' off the rails with the mass reply!

they aren't wrong, blacks at nursing homes all need to be lynched, if you have never dealt with them irl you should simply thank your lucky stars.

maybe if they weren't socioeconomically oppressed by whities and actually paid a livable wage they might think about saving your worthless fucking lives when POC finally have the power

B-but he fought the natsiz in ww2?

How can he be both a raycist and an antifascist?

No it's what happens when you try to pretend niggers are human and dress up those monkeys and make them do human things.

Nigger

Niggers can't even flip a burger properly.
Why we trust them with any responsibility whatsoever is beyond me.

old fucks are dumb as shit all you have to give them is beer and tobacco and they go fight just because the REAL heros who pulled their strings doesn't mean old fucks aren't racist bigots

>socioeconomically oppressed

Name one country where blacks have it better.

There is no opression. They thrive among whites and get paid a lot for doing shitty jobs that anyone can do.

Muh poor opressed blacks would be replaced by white migrants from poor white countries like Poland or Ukraine.
They would love to work for their wage

I hope somewhere down the line, when you are old and feeble, you break your hip in public while everyone walks on by.

fuck that shit.

>I'm glad the old fuck died he was probably just as racist as you neckbeards if I was there I would be laughing with them hell I would even pull the fucking plug myself
Fun fact ! He was jewish.
Congratulations you are now an antisemite.
Please kill youself.

Not to mention the fact that afirmative action and diversity quotas means they can get into better schools and better jobs while having less qualifications for no other reason than being black.

It's a shit situation honestly, when my gma was in an old folks home they took her entire SSI check then still wanted more every month, and it wasn't even a nice home either. People will bitch about the price of having family members in a home, yet wonder why minimum wage staff give 0 shits about the old folks.

Or people from Africa with useless African degrees do not make up competent doctors?

Rwandian education is simply inferior

your lying just to make yourself look smart polshit

Oh also I forgot

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

nigger.

reported for racism

enjoy your ban :)

Reported for announcing a report.

Enjoy your ban.

i want reddit to leave

that's not a thing polshit

I don't think you ever bothered reading the rules.

You are racist yourself you hypocrite.

Seeking excuses for brown people being somehow justified to harm whites because of "opression" while they refuse to live without whites.

what does this have to do with weapons?

sage

Honestly the cuck deserved it. He fought against the Nazis only to fall victim to exactly what they warned against.
We have no right to complain. They the kangz and kwaynz now.

>Getting banned.
>On Sup Forums.
>On /k/
>for saying nigger as many times as I can.

Nigger.
You're so fucking disgusting I'm almost ashamed to be 1/8th black.

You're going down, nigger lover.

We have rules here.

your lying if you were a real POC at all you wouldn't be on the side of the polshits

Nice buzzword.

Muh pol muh natzis
Muh brown people are too low IQ to be guilty

nice Photoshop

Sup Forums.org/rules

You're going down nigger.

What are you even doing here? Do you even own weapons or do you just come here to shill anti white garbage?

>get the fuck off my board you racist shitbags you don't fucking belong here and we dont want you here
you dont have to be a racist Sup Forumsack (i'm certainly neither) to not trust blacks with your life.

>implying a garden variety lefty/black supremacist has any clue that there are other boards on Sup Forums beyond Sup Forums and Sup Forums
>implying you aren't just another Sup Forums false flagger

Move along guys, just a stormweenie pretending.

>falling for such obvious bait
Seriously, how retarded are you people?

Have you ever dealt with a black nurse? They're inept.

Dude this same guy is everywhere.

Is he paid to shill or is he just a really retarded negro with inferiority complex?

Sup Forums has been known to flaseflag on /k/, because for some reason they think Sup Forums and /k/ are "brother boards". They think that if they stir enough shit they can make /k/ their proxy board.

>a full third or so of Sup Forums's userbase is just there to make thirteen year olds angry for the fun of it

FTFY

>Niggers cant even get employed without affirmative action
>Proceed to torture and let veterans die and generally act inhuman
>Be surprised

When are the mods going to make /kpol/?
God knows there are more useless, stupid boards already in existence.

it's confirmed 90%+ of /k/ is underage just there to look at guns they are in their videogames and movies

>I'm so fucking tired of you polshits spamming racial slurs and conspiracy theories on my board
You must be new here

Fucking this. So much this.

Stormhicks need to fuck off this god damn board and crawl back into their holes. YOU DO NOT BELONG HERE. The internet has no place for your vile and disgustingly uneducated bullshit you spew like animals on real people who fight for REAL progress for REAL people. Can your little minds even understand what it means to help others? Every single one of you shitheads were probably bullied as kids because people didnt want to hear your absolutely bullshit and offensive "thoughts" (to use that word generously for you imbeciles)

Get the fuck off this board. While youre at it, get the fuck off this planet too. Go have an outter body experience if you cant do that and SHOOT YOURSELF IN THE HEAD.

>fight for "freedom"

This is correct.

You have college and high school students trolling underclassmen and middle schoolers.

And much like early homo sapiens followed their herds to new places, trolls follow underage to new boards.

Maybe your world views will mature when you reach highschool

We all know what needs to be done

>wew

Kek is with us...race war now

checked

When this was posted earlier in the week, the YT channel they posted had a bunch of these kind of depositions

youtube.com/watch?v=iVVZwBLZ8i4

Don't entrust your family to the care of niggers

Hopefully he doesn't.

CHECKED

This was just cosmic justice. He sided with the jews and fought a pro white movement, then raised his kids to be the worthless boomers who ruined society.

Frankly he deserved to die like this. Bastard probably killed a lot of good German soldiers who were trying to free society from debt slavery and jewry.

All his pandering for precious fucking nigger rights and his stupid fucking kids with their civil rights movement led to this. Fuck this guy, and fuck the inhuman niggers who laughed at an old man dying.

He learned in his final moments that people suck, and they're not worth fighting for, let alone dying for.

sick to my stomach desu

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!1!

WHAT KIND OF A SICK ANIMAL 56 % LEAVES HIS HELPLESS MOTHER/FATHER INTO THE HANDS OF STUPID FAT NIGGERS TO LOOK AFTER UNTIL HIS DEATH?
YOUR PARENTS BROUGHT YOU INTO THIS WORLD AND CARED FOR YOU UNTIL YOU WERE AN INDEPENDANT ADULT AND THIS IS HOW TO REPAY THEM???

literally this
you reap what you saw

lemmings

Which board, time to trigger it.

did they expect us to treat them with any respect?

they can polish their medals and sharpen their
smiles,
and amuse themselves playing games for a while
boom boom, bang bang, lie down you're dead

Heres a longer version with the prosecutor holding her toes to the fire

youtu.be/gH-Wlpxd5a4

why was he in the hospital? oh right he was dying of old age. I blame black people

Those whores should be given life in jail. That's malpractice and murder. Refusing to help a dying old man AND FUCKING LAUGHING ABOUT IT is completely intentionally letting him die.

>>fight for "freedom"
No. The Nazis and the Vietnamese fought for their freedom. The only "freedom" America fights wars over is the freedom to suck Jewish dick.

yeah right they should have spent another $20 million keeping this geezer alive another month

if he was a black man you'd be laughing now too

trump just privatized the va and you didn't hear a peep from the trumpanzees. I'm sure they care a lot tho

They don't pay a fucking dime out of their pockets to do this shit. Him, his family, his insurance, any of that pay to keep him alive. Fucking retarded nurses make money to do their jobs.

If it was a black man I'd be fucking glad because it would explode on social media and get the bitches the punishment they deserve. But because it was a white man no one gives a single fuck. You read that shit?
>WXIA-TV reported the nursing home was told of the video in 2015 but did not terminate the nurses until 10 months later. Nuckles and another nurse did not surrender their licenses until this September when the Georgia Board of Nursing was sent a link to the video by the news station.
ten fucking months. that is unacceptable.

You deserve to be put to death

you think it's bad now? trump just privatized the va.
they do that to let private management do the cuts. these places will be lucky to have licensed nurses in a couple years

He died calling out for help. That nigger will die calling out for mercy.

/k/

How do you define real progress?
Who qualifies as real people?

These nigger cunts need to be lynched and hung in town square as an example to all other niggers. Niggers are under-evolved apes and savages. Why the fuck my country gave them citizenship instead of sending these savages back to their home or just killed off on mass, I will never know. Fuck you, Lincoln. FUCK YOU.

cheked

It's funny, everyone is gonna die and yet we treat it as if it's some mysterious new phenomenon.
truth is, he didn't have enough money to get the care you now think he deserved.

Have the fifth column on Twitter responded to this?

>THAY WUZ TAKIN A STAND AGAINS WYPEEPOH #QUAYNS

checked, my hhwhite brother

and we'll get even less care than he did.

>user takes the redpill

Veterans are covered dipshit

I can see that

Someone is a lil salty! buwHAHAH

>tfw people realize black people don't have the same caring level as other races.